tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Indigo Skyfold

Seashore
    Seashore

Indigo Skyfold Empty Indigo Skyfold

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:01 am

This thread is based on information posted by Dane Wigington of GeoEngineering Watch.

The information was forwarded to him by the administrator of The HAARP Report, which as far as I know, is just a YouTube channel with no identification of the name of the person behind it.  I prefer to have names of sources, but I also understand that the work they're doing speaking out is dangerous.

The HAARP Report source also does not identify the name of the source of the information, who is a cousin who was fired just before making brigadere general, and who is also not the actual source, but a friend of the source, who is an Air Force pilot.

Here is the beginning of the article followed by an excerpt:

This pilot told my cousin that this global engineering effort, goes by the name of Indigo Skyfold. At least within the circle of pilots and aviation crews, that he works with. They are told to fly specific routes, and satellite com links control the aerosol dispersal patterns. He says that they only make course corrections, from time to time, and perform landings and take-offs. Pilot, navigation and maintenance crews are rotated constantly, and only spend about 18 months at one given base. He states, that is to keep pilots and their families from making too many friends, and ending up with "Loose Lips". Plus, they also rotate between day and night flights. One base for daytime flights, and one for night. Each base covers a 250 mile zone, and each fleet (squadron) of planes can cover Three States, or an even larger swath of ocean.

They are told to simply do their job and "Shut the F*ck Up!"
    Their superiors will only tell them. "It's a matter of National Security"
    and
    "Without these flights, our enemy's newest technological weapons of war, could easily penetrate America's air space, at will. We are dedicated and committed to keeping our allies safe, from the same skyward threats. So we extend the arm of protection, to those countries who support our efforts. Hostile nations are also building Atmospheric Shields, while in the same discourse. Trying to explore weaknesses in our ever developing, air and space-based technologies."

. . .  We are kept in the dark, when it comes to getting honest answers about what we are really spraying.
    Should they discover that we, or our families, are actively inquiring about your so called "chemtrails" term. Then, automatic and swift disciplinary actions will be taken. HAARP and Radar, are two other non-allowed research subjects.
    Unless our children are learning about these in (base) schools. We cannot educate ourselves, or our children, through any public tutoring system.

I would not intentionally spray my children or family with toxic aerosols. But, you must know. 80% or better, do not have any family, or children. Indigo pilots are chosen from the top ranks, within the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard. Most of the pilots are "Hardened to Humanity", and could care less about killing off, unwanted or "Leaching" aspects of America, and the world. I swear to you. The majority of the pilots are like Machines. I call them (Tanker Terminators).

I should not be telling you this. But nearly one-third of all flights, are being orchestrated from small un-named islands. Where newly constructed bases, are being built, at a rate of eight per year. On these extremely remote islands, there are HAARP arrays of every possible design. With many arrays surrounding these islands, within the depths of the ocean itself. The Navy has developed sophisticated underwater construction technology. That allows fully autonomous robot submersibles, to travel great distances, and even manufacture parts for these massive under water arrays, as they progress across the open sea floor. Every time that you see or hear about military excercises at sea. They are basically there to give support and resupply, their army of underwater robotic minions. There is possibly, one aquatic robot per plane, and will soon be double that. . . .

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-pilot-disclosure/

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am