tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Jenetta
Brook
Seashore
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
12 posters

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:38 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Thubs Up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFUUG29WzIM

This channeling is offering descriptions, examples of processes, food for thought on subjects,
    in stern loving vibes, points also mentioned by Cobra, in the interview posted here, today, by Carol.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Thanks BB
    Great video. Listen with out hearts without per-established expectations.
    Oh yeah.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Discer10
    A free download is present as pdf in English, Spanish and German:

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03/25/discerning-alien-information/
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Good post BB
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:19 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:44 am

That's a succinct, clear and powerful presentation, by Dr. Stephen Greer, bobhardee. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 Two new Cobra interviews
    Two new Cobra interviews by Cary Kirastar and Prepare for Change respectively.

A significant part of the transcript is this, from my point of view:

"Lynn – I have a Preface to the next question:

“Black Magic: Satanists Rule the World, Not Politicians, Bankers or Military Heads” this is an established fact. The few people in alternative media and even our awakened spiritually established community is talking about. It needs to be brought to the light so that we don’t miss the point and properly understand the true source of our spiritual battles. It seems as if the biggest trick that the Devil ever played was that ‘He Never Existed’ is working out well for him. In order for our listeners to fully understand what we are saying here we are adding an important You Tube channel video to our transcript for further study on this. My question is: would you describe what Black Magic is?

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/02/14/black-magic-satanists-rule-the-world-not-politicians-bankers-or-military-heads/

COBRA – Intentional manipulation of energies with negative purposes.

Richard – How do you effectively protect yourself and release yourself from black magic attacks and its effects?

COBRA – Simply by dis-engaging yourself from that vibrational frequency. So you need to find what within you is attracting those and release all attachment to negativity. This is#1 and #2 – which goes deeper is to cancel all past agreements on a soul level between you and the dark forces and #3. to protect yourself. There are various techniques of protection. If you do important mission and when you are more exposed, you need to follow protection protocols quite strictly. (Thank you very much)

Lynn – Are Magic and mind control intimately related? And if so, why? I understand that magic is some sort of advanced spiritual technology.

COBRA – Yes, exactly and of course mind control needs to take into account the principles of magic, actually basically the mind control that the dark forces use is a combination of magic and technology.

Richard – What is the meaning and ultimate use of the blood during magical rituals?

COBRA – Dark forces use this to strengthen their energy fields but it’s basically just their misunderstanding of the life force. (Thank you)"

http://theeventhub2015.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/two-new-cobra-interviews.html

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:20 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:16 pm

My Talks with Scientist Enlightens us Both

The gentleman who I (Rob Potter) began having private messages with on Facebook indicated to me that he owned a private company that was contracted to develop various heights and technologies for the government. He alluded to the fact that his private company had a group of scientists who had worked on various different types of reverse engineered spacecraft engine technologies.

Some of our conversations revolved around the information that Dr. Bell had revealed to me through the years that came from Semjase and was centered on the interstellar conversion process. The interstellar conversion process is the technology that the extraterrestrial use to go beyond the speed of light. I must make it clear that I am no world-class astrophysicist and my explanations and understandings are very basic.

From what Dr. Bell told me the basic premise is that the spaceship raises his vibratory frequencies it literally accelerates the mass of the spaceship to prepare for hyperspace travel. As a mass of the ship is accelerated it becomes smaller and smaller on the physical plane. It was explained to me that
    as it gets smaller on the physical plane this ship begins to become larger and appears on the astral plane

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 L-13710

This is actually the “Yukon” and is just  going into hypespace in this photo. There is a mist that appears around the craft as the mass accelerates and the “poof” It disappears in a flash!

The astral plane is where time and space do not really exist, as we understand it here. There is a completely new set of laws that we can only guess that at this time. However it allows for tremendous speeds while traveling. If I am correct in from what from what I’ve heard from Fred and Alex Collier there are actually astral highways, which are utilized to travel at many multiples of the speed of light.

Some interesting facts about Pleiadeans ships is that they grow the hulls of the ships in outer space and it is actually a giant mushroom which is injected with a liquid Crystalline/ Metal. The Crystal aspect makes the ship literally alive as it is tuned to the universal etheric Christ consciousness grid. The ship is programmed and is made for the Captain alone and the engine tachyon drive will only engage when attuned to the captain’s auric signature. The captain may Ok another driver if they choose.

Also the ship can speak and interact with you in the personality and voice of the captain. It cannot be programmed to do anything against the laws of Nature or violate the laws of the universe. It has a built in magnetic bumper and never will hit anything or crash when the engine system is running properly. The ship is sound powered and light separated. This means the ship runs on the living word or Logos of creation itself this sound current is present throughout creation and is akin to tachyon energy.

There is a central core or pole, which is counter, wrapped with a caduceus coil and is like a Jacobs ladder in a sense. On the top of the ship and the bottom are camera sensors, which take a picture of the universe and all the heavenly bodies and then it feeds that into computer. The computer makes calculations on where you want to go and then projects what these same stars would look like if you were in the desired destination.

By counter rotating magnetic field on the rim of the disk and many other technologies are combined and the ship “jumps or beams” itself to the new location very quickly. In the center of some ships sits a magnet and there is a gyro which when is in neutral the ship just hovers in one place. When the ship is engaged the gyro is tilted so the ship is literally being propelled by attraction to the tilted gyro.

There are very advanced fiber optic lasers used in the spine of the ship, which use various noble gas combinations and pinched fields that harmonize the particle accelerator energy. The ship has the ability to stabilize your aura as you go through this dimensional shift and it is a big part of the science of healing the light body and stabilizing the auric key signatures for each person while travelling.

The sound the ship makes is different for each ship and changes from moment to moment because it is attuned to the captain’s auric signature. An interesting thing to note is that the landing areas or spaceports is designed for optimal acoustic resonance. The ports have shapes like a conch shell or a Fibonacci spiral or the Hollywood bowl. When the pilot lands the ships sound is amplified and the sound will be a unique sound, which will vary with the thoughts and feelings of the captain at that particular time.

The ships hull can be transparent so it looks like you are standing in space without any ship and I have been told by numerous Contactees this is a wonderful feeling. I can remember this no wall feeling from my own sleep time excursions on board ships. The ships also have the ability to remain invisible by bending light around the ship much like the military invisible suits which have been seen on numerous occasions or I should say not seen?

The ships can also be invisible to radar and still be here on the physical plane. They obviously also can raise the ships vibrations and be invisible by removing themselves from physical plane completely. Each ship has extensive monitoring and defense capabilities if needed. Visitors who go onboard have reported going through a decontamination field that feels like stepping through a heavy magnetic mud or porridge. Visitors also receive one-piece jump suits of a color code that denotes “Visitor”. Each crewmember has a suit color designated by his or her rank and assigned duty. The Venusian Crews always greet with a warm embrace or firm arm clasp like the Native American Indians use!

Keep in mind this is all information told to me by others though it always very similar! I thought some might find these factoids intriguing.

The owner of this company told me that his employees through the years took many of these pictures as they worked on many different space ships and many different programs and these scientists shared knowledge and secrets amongst themselves. I was under the impression that most of the technology pictures were taken in underground secret bases.

Source: http://thepromiserevealed.com/secret-space-program-photo-gallery/

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:45 am

promise revealed photogalery is mindblowing and a timejump Crazy Happy

the written story is painfool, had to fight envy and hatecrimes.... alien

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 L-271

No Joke reality 4 some of us...

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:55 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 pm

4/7/2016
    I think I have posted this before but now is a good time to re-post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK3rGgcDIFw
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

4/13/2016 Human beings have the soul worth fighting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtvAL4GDN68
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:30 am

A Short Situation Update ~ Cobra Update ~ ( April 13, 2016 )

April 14, 2016 by Therese Zumi Sumner

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Barrie10
    Barriers

Clearing of the Chimera group continues. The Light forces have begun to dismantle the so-called Chimera barrier.
    Chimera barrier location coincides with the termination shock of the heliosphere in the outer edge of our Solar System:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliosphere

Chimera barrier is the outer defense line of the Chimera group and consists of a fleet of motherships, connected to plasma toplet bombs.
    Its purpose is to prevent positive interstellar and galactic energies penetrating our Solar System. It is located just inside the outer barrier
    (as called by Corey Goode) / Tachyon membrane (as called by some other sources).

Outer barrier /Tachyon membrane’s location coincides with the heliopause in the outermost edge of our Solar System and is used by the
    Light forces to direct flow of beings and energies in and out of our Solar System.

Dismantling of the Chimera barrier has been detected by Voyager 2 spacecraft:

http://voyager.gsfc.nasa.gov/heliopause/v2la1.html

Dismantling of the Chimera barrier has begun opening our Solar system and consequently also the consciousness of humanity to positive energies of the interstellar space. There is a group, called Breakthrough Initiatives (!) that plans to send a bevy of miniature space probes to Alpha Centauri:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/science/alpha-centauri-breakthrough-starshot-yuri-milner-stephen-hawking.html?_r=1

You can visit their website here:

http://breakthroughinitiatives.org/

Please disregard the presence of Cabal’s agent Mark Zuckerberg in the group, he will not be able to do much harm to the project.

Also, NASA wants to travel through the Solar System faster:

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2016/nasa-begins-testing-of-revolutionary-e-sail-technology.html

Bigelow Aerospace has just launched its expandable space habitat (BEAM). Larger version of that habitat can very shortly lead to mainstream colonization of our Solar System:

http://www.space.com/32480-beam-inflatable-module-private-moon-bases.html

http://www.space.com/32541-private-space-habitat-launching-2020.html

Our joint US / Japanese team has successfully planted a Cintamani stone in Antarctica:

Congratulations!

The Pleiadians are visiting Antarctica as well:

http://www.section51-ufo.com/2016/01/strange-ufo-filmed-by-norwegian-expedition-in-antarctica-january-2016.html

On April 19th, Shanghai Gold Exchange will begin to implement yuan-denominated gold price. Although it is an important step towards the financial Reset, we are NOT there yet and calling it Shanghai Shock is a little bit too dramatic:

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2016/02/01/shanghai-shock-april-19-2016-yuan-based-gold-standard/

Victory of the Light!

Posted by Cobra at 2:28 PM on Wednesday April 13, 2016

Source: http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2016/04/a-short-situation-update.html

Re-Post PFC 14th April 2016 at 0819 AM CE
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

Here's a different angle regarding the work with ET beings, Earth energies, Shamballa, The White Brotherhood and the role of Volcanoes.

Giorgio Piacenza 7 months ago
    This reflects some of the forgotten, ongoing, friendly, voluntary, contact world of some Hispanic - Latin American contact groups. While research on other issues may also be important, here predominantly there is no over emphasis (or obsession?) about aggressively suspicious reptilians or grays or Arkons or enslaving Anunnaki varieties and no high tech or one world secrecy or Illuminati. It is a different approach. Perhaps more convenient for starting open contacts and letting go of the fear. Will it be recognized in the English-speaking world as something also legitimate??? Does it have to be recognized??? Can researchers and people in general integrate ALL aspects of contact events, including those that are enlightening, benevolent from the start or they just feel "too good to be true" in a First World, EuroAmerican cultural context?? Can there be a constructive conversation between these two contact worlds? Can a substantially guiding, worldwide ufological, disclosure and exopolitical movement (s) really suceed without being deeply integrative about this? We also need to learn from the more benign and positive types of encounters as well in order to create a more peaceful way of being on the planet.

As far as I can make out the title of this tubby, it seems interesting for those of us, in this part of the world and who are familiar with Spanish.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Art_wi10

"The planetary adjustment due is that of Disclosure although it is already taking place, as it will be intensified. It will be a difficult time even for the lightworkers who have acquired so much knowledge in the alternative field, because what will be exposed is more than what you already know.
    All you know is the surface of the iceberg of that suppression of truth. Disclosure will cause problems. There will be a need for direction.

Waves of souls will become teachers and your destinies will unfold. You will recover memory of who you are and your mission will become clear. Together we will approach a time when you will be taken to the Light Chambers for the healing of your physical bodies, as well as turning the clock back of their atoms. You will increasingly be able to heal yourselves and increase your vitality even before the gradual introduction in society of our presence. In the meantime you have been taken to the light chambers out of the body and the effects of their irradiation eventually manifest physically. The irradiations from the photon belt are presently causing you some fatigue, so it will be important for you to sleep the hours that you need and look after yourselves well. Spread the word. Following this high peak of electro-magnetic and gamma waves you will be integrating the energies and create even more changes. There may be difficulties ahead but overall it should be an interesting time with a great amount of discernment taking place. You will discover that your capacity for understanding has increased. Many events will occur as a result of disclosure.

I am speaking on behalf of Asthtar Command, and of the Liaison Team, channeling this message for your information. We are guarding you, teaching you, we have at our side the Masters and Archangels you are familiar with. The Earth will be in physicality, but a lighter one, and you are being restored so that you will be able to function upon higher dimensions in full consciousness in the same way that you do upon the physical plane of expression. It is to do with the descent of the quantum DNA together with the Light Body and Christ consciousness. A great work will be done to remove the pollution of the elements and this will mainly be done when we can move more freely upon the world. The oceans will then become a more suitable environment for the Whales, Cetaceans and all species which will inhabit them. The media is reporting the death of these species and people are identifying the causes, such as pollution of the seas with plastic, overfishing, chemical trails, sonar experiments, radio-activity, under water-volcanic activity. Their extinction is contributing to the awakening of many people, as it is plain to see, and they are upset.

We are coming close to a time when the world will be even more shaken up than it is today. However some replacement in power, in just a few months from now, will also create a more favorable climate for disclosure. We can see that Victory is very close, and we rejoice. A new perception of Reality of the whole situation upon Earth is being received. Enlightenment is also playing a part in the whole process, and you will be looking forward to the progress of the Third Wave when the energies peak at the end of the year.

I will now leave you with this new information and with gratitude for your greater understanding of the way the human nature is being transcended, as well as for the service of our associates who are involved with the publishing of our messages. Keep your eyes on the skies and the stars because we are there above you watching you. We keep an eye on you.

This was Ashtar Command, we are your Galactic brothers and sisters and we love you, Namaste!

CHRISTINE: Thank you so very much Ashtar Command. Namaste!

Source: https://galacticfederationoflight.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/ashtar-command-ascension-process-march-22-2016/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:17 am

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Persia10
    One of my own images in stock. It's Chinese Laquer work

Archangel Michael by Christine Preston January 17, 2016

Archangel Michael, Phases of Ascension, January 15, 2016
    ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: The world is presently experiencing a first Wave of Ascension. There will be Waves of Ascension after this one, as well as the next one. There are sets of conditions that are favourable to a certain result or achievement. Some astrological portents are contributing to this Ascension. For instance, some planets are actually causing people to feel aspirations towards the mystical, a desire for Truth, etc. But the greatest effect is from the extreme intensity of the photonic Light that is present in the zone of the Galaxy that the Solar System is presently crossing.
    There are three stages, or phases, in this present Wave of Ascension, and people all walk upon this path in their own time, so they have reached different places on that path of initiation which also depends upon their level of spirituality.

In this first Wave, people go through certain phases, or changes, independently when they are ready. They go through the first phase in their own time when the portals – so to speak – open. Then they pass on to the second phase when they are ready and when the portals open. It is not necessary for a portal to close after another has opened. Some souls can have passed through a second, or third portal, while others are still occupied with the first level. It’s a time of initiation and progress. It’s a time when you are lifted up upon that heavenly ladder of frequency and consciousness. The Light body is descending with virtues. Their opposites, the human creations, have to dissolve to make way for better.

What will happen is that the Lightbearers who are ascending at this time will experience changes in their bodies that will not be immediately visible as those changes, such as connections between the chakras and changes at molecular or DNA level, will give them and gradually increase their ability to create desired results as if by miracle. In a sense it’s following in the Master Jesus’ footsteps. If you have a disease you will be able to visualize yourself free of it and you will be able to overcome situations, as well as all manner of conditions, even ageing. But you will have been restored to be able to achieve this.

CHRISTINE: How do we gain the ability to visualize properly?
    ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: Just try and picture the end result that you want in your mind, imagining you are in the desired situation. Dream! Do this a little every day, as you already have, and it will gradually become easier and you will have such a pleasant feeling from this visualization that you will want to practice it regularly. The exercise of the ‘Tube of Light’ is also the tool that prepares you so that when you really get going with the visualization of something else for its manifestation, you will obtain quick results.

Most of the Lightworkers are now in the lower levels of the 5th dimension as far as their physicality goes, and some have reached the middle level. Some of the connections have been made for the appearance of psychic abilities to receive telepathic communication, or to channel, and at molecular level, we are half way there in relation to the work that needs to be done so you can create changes as I have described. The angels are performing operations upon your etheric structure, your vehicles, and like surgeons, are making connections between your chakras, as well as changing those garments of the soul for the solar one that have been compared to a ‘wedding garment’ because the immaculate nature of the Mother is also descending at the same time that the Higher Self acquires more control, and even speaks to you, whether you are able to enter into telepathic communication or not. It was said of Mary that despite Jesus’ birth she remained a Virgin and the term immaculate was attached to her. However, it was a misunderstanding. The original statement about the Mother of Jesus was in relation to the immaculate state of her soul. It related to her consciousness.

The Lightbearers will start cultivating a certain level of purity and of spirituality if they have not already done so. As said in the song ‘c’est Moi’ sang by Franco Nero in his role of Lancelot du Lac in the movie Camelot, the lightworkers, Star Seeds, the lightbearers, who are the ones fighting the battles below and serve, will be like the Knights and Ladies of the Round Table. They will be ‘with virtue to spare.’ Their soul and mind will be ‘as pure as the morning dew,’ and they will ‘easily be able to work a miracle or two.’ They will become more mystical and will have supernatural experiences. In search of the Grail and romantic love, they will be connecting with their Higher Selves and Twin Flame, even when one of the twin flames is not in embodiment. Think of the Arthurian ‘Round Table’ ideology as a mirror on Earth of the Galactic Federation of Light, at the Councils of which the nations of many Star leagues sit together.

To recapitulate, or for the larger picture, I shall say this: Planet Earth Herself, Gaia, anchored her physicality upon the 5th dimension on December 21, 2012, and the Solar System didn’t move into the Stargate as had been planned on that date three years ago, but on September 28, 2015. We had penetrated the Photon Belt in 1996. We are remaining in the Stargate about which some explanations have previously been given.

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: We had been in a battle against the forces of darkness in the Solar System and on Earth as well. The battle had also been
    going on in the psyche, against the enemy within, the one the human created out of ignorance – the latter being mostly due to the suppression of truths that have kept mankind captive of the 3rd dimension, and of the latter’s conditions, as well as of the wheel of incarnations. An Armageddon
    has been waged in the psyche. You have overcome the darkness and are integrating with the Christ that is both Universal and personal. Day by day you are allowing the embodiment of who you really are, your Higher Self, to be intensified, and your divine connection in the threefold flame within
    your heart is being magnified. You become the one you are an extension of, in action. The Light is photonic and is activating many changes in you.

The Light has intensified greatly since 2012. The human souls have been uplifted and prepared for the Phases of Ascension that are presently being experienced upon the planet and technology is being used to diffuse the effects of the strong photonic light so that more of them have a chance to take part in this Ascension. Due to being in the Stargate, the Solar System is actually travelling faster towards the Constellation of Sirius where it is destined to take its rightful place in a more secure position.
    I mentioned three phases in the present Wave of Ascension. In physicality you pass on to the lower level of the 5th Dimension and then when you
    are ready, to the middle level, and finally to the upper level of it. But during that time you also constantly move up and down the heavenly ladder of consciousness, as well as beyond the 5th Dimension, i.e. the 7th, the 9th, the 11th Dimensions in those moments when you raise your frequency in meditation, prayers, attunement, love, and a number of other situations, and then you come down again, but each time you have gained something and pulled the world up a notch or so.
    After you have passed through that portal of the 3rd phase, when you have reached the higher level of the 5th Dimension, it is when you acquire
    the final adjustments that the angels are working on and you become able to heal yourselves and manifest transformations in yourselves. This will be because the general conditions of your Reality will be more favorable to your being able to perform what would have been regarded as miracles in the 3rd Dimension. You will remain in your position among families and friends. You will remain in your physicality. This is for the period of time before you will be able to benefit from certain Light chambers, and there is a stage at which the lightworker is fitted with the Solar Body suit of Ascension, the wedding garment so to speak for the souls are the Brides of the Universal Christ in the Ascension.

When those who are destined to ascend in this way have done so, there will be another Wave of Ascension in which those who have ascended will
    be able to teach the others. All of this will happen in a parallel way to Disclosure. The world will change rather quickly. The lower world of physicality, and Reality, is transforming and reflecting the upper world which is its blueprint. The upper world is descending and the lower one is ascending. They are destined to blend. The more your world changes in a positive way, the more a certain condition will appear to permit the Landings, as well as the descent of your Star kin among you. The spirit to create a better world, to recreate Gaia, will then prevail.

The third phase of this Wave of Ascension will not take place for a few months and remember the comparison of what is happening to a Woman in labour as she is giving birth to this child that is Christ consciousness. Some of you have reached the middle section of the 5th Dimension and are
    being worked on accordingly by the Angels. You are being prepared.

Yes, 2016 will be a year of Enlightenment because of the process of Disclosure and of general acceleration in the Light which also is Love, as well as everything else that is going on! It is causing people to awaken to have the cotton wool removed from their eyes, to overcome illusions, delusions,
    to gain a new Vision. All of that is a healing as well leading to the recovery of full consciousness in the Ascension, of knowing who you are, of remembering that wondrous reality of being. They are changing, becoming more loving, more enlightenened, and there is so much more going on at
    all levels of their multi-dimensional nature.

My love and presence always to all, Archangel Michael.

Here's a part from the channeling with Archangel Michael, Phases of Ascension, January 15, 2016:

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: Ascension is a slow process of upliftment and as part of an effect of this awakening in consciousness the world is changing. Disclosure is one of these effects. It is inevitable as people want truth. As I have said it before there will be a peak in the unveiling process of the truths that have been suppressed. It is to take place from March 2016. Your prayers and Soul alignement permit interventions that will bring about world transformations at the same time as healing, a transfiguration of your physical form, and so much more to look forward to. Following that there will be a time of teaching, of reconstruction, and of transition with new technology, that will prepare mankind for even more extraordinary changes, but one step at a time! For the time being let’s celebrate the New Year as well as the anticipation of the fulfilment of the ancient Prophecy!

Archangel Michael with the presence of Archangel Faith and Ascended Twin Flame André.
    With love and with you always.

Source: https://toluenelifeexperience.wordpress.com/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icPlVPaGg_E&feature=youtu.be

US military has crafts which reach Moon in 90 min and we went to Mars

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:35 pm

4/17/2016  You may want to jump ahead to about the 30 minute mark which is the first ad.....unless you want to listen to some rock history and other yack yack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKZI274Iyw
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:00 pm

This document represents the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee of the Bilderburg Group
    during its first known meeting in 1954. (45 pages)

The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had
    been purchased at a surplus sale.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

"The social welfare program is nothing more than an open-ended credit balance system
    which creates a false capital industry to give nonproductive people a roof over their heads
    and food in their stomachs. This can be useful, however, because the recipients become
    state property in return for the "gift," a standing army for the elite. For he who pays the
    piper picks the tune".

and further in the document:
    "Each class, in guaranteeing its own level of income, controls the class immediately below
    it, hence preserves the class structure. This provides stability and security, but also
    government from the top. As time goes on and communication and education improve,
    the lower-class elements of the social labor structure become knowledgeable and envious
    of the good things that the upper-class members have.

They also begin to attain a knowledge of energy systems and the ability to enforce their
    rise through the class structure. This threatens the sovereignty of the elite.
    If this rise of the lower classes can be postponed long enough, the elite can achieve
    energy dominance, and labor by consent no longer will hold a position of an essential
    energy source. Until such energy dominance is absolutely established, the consent of
    people to labor and let others handle their affairs must be taken into consideration,
    since failure to do so could cause the people to interfere in the final transfer of energy
    sources to the control of the elite".

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT%20WEAPONS%20for%20QUIET%20WARS.pdf
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:32 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 pm

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

This is about a disclosure of the true nature of Common Dreams, the publisher of the article in the link below:

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 8 Cfoacy10

‘Up All Night’ Protests Sweep France as 100,000 Join Pro-Democracy Movement
    Posted on Apr 13, 2016 By Lauren McCauley / Common Dreams

Please read the article in this link first and than read what's below the link.
    http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/up_all_night_protests_sweep_france_join_pro-democracy_movement_20160413

2 Comments by greghilbert, April 13th 2016:

"This article was written by a paid staff member of Common Dreams.
    Common Dreams is funded by the foundations of ultra-wealthy international corporate capitalists and heirs, contrary to it's claim of being funded by the pooling together of thousands of small donations from readers. (I've documented that with links to irrefutable proof many times in the past.) Common Dreams serves those ultra-wealthy global capitalists by promoting the myth of democracy and urging election of "progressive" Democrats to keep people on the capitalist duopoly rails. It censors and bans anti-duopoly and socialist commenters, and even those who complain about its support of Obama and promotion of the former Regan Repub Warren as the next progressive Dem savior. (She's not even a member of the progressive Dem caucus nor has she endorsed Sanders.)

Carefully observe how Common Dreams spins the protests in France as part of a "Global Pro-Democracy Movement". That's a lie. Wealthy international corporate capitalists don't want "global democracy". They want a New World Order ruled by wealthy international capitalists, and they don't want protests characterized as "socialist" or hostile to global predatory capitalism, because it might catch on.

I'll add to this throughout the day as my time allows.
    On its website and in solicitation emails, CD tells a blatant Madison-Ave-lie when it claims 100% of its support is from thousands of small-donation readers. In fact two thirds of it comes from foundations funded by wealthy corporate capitalists and heirs.

Common Dreams Foundation Funders
    https://web.archive.org/web/20...
    Results of Google searches:
    (1) Al Schwendtner Fund [search yields snippets indicating NY-based, diversified]
    (2) Astri Lindberg Fund [multiple entries for Dem campaign donations incl Obama, each typically in range of $5,000 to $10,000]
    (3) Blue Moon Fund, Inc. [operated by heirs of a wealthy Citgo oil exec, assets $158M]
    (4) Buell Family Fund [heirs of wealthy Chicago-Denver businessman Temple Hoyne Buell, foundation assets $267 million]
    (5) Carraway Charitable Donation Fund [search did not yield a clear, reliable picture]
    (6) Dal LaMagna Charitable Unitrust [Assets $1.8 million, Boston address, also operates as Domini Amy Et Al Ttee, activities unknown]
    (7) Dianne and Daniel Vapnek Family Fund [Santa Barbara CA, also operate a Vapnek Family LLC]
    (Cool Domitila Barrios de Chungara Fund, an advised fund of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation [SVCH officers and
    directors are heavily-laced with execs of JP Morgan, Microsoft, Facebook, etc]
    (9) Eifler Morello-Frosch Fund [apparently a smallish]
    (10) Environmental Working Group [as name implies. Among its foundation funders are The Walton Family Foundation (Walmart wealthies), The Turner Foundation (Ted Turner CNN wealthy), and foundations of wealthy Hewlett-Packard's founder]
    (11) December Second Fund [unable to find any information]
    (12) Flora Family Foundation [founded by heir of wealthy Hewlett co-founder of Hewlett-Packard]
    (13) Foundation for the Carolinas [assets $1.3 billion, focus on 13 Carolina counties, unable to ascertain why it wouldbe a CD donor]
    (14) Greg and Anette Holland Charitable Fund [unable to find any information]
    (15) Hargrave Fund [unable to find any information]
    (16) Hough Family Fund ["Since the 2004 sale of William R. Hough and Co., a municipal bond firm, and Republic
    Bank, which Hough controlled, the St. Petersburg couple has made substantial contributions..."}
    (17) John and Lou Stolzenburg Fund [search returns did not yield a clear,reliable picture]
    (18) John and Wendy Neu Family Foundation [New York, assets $5-10 million, source of founder/funder wealth is "Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and
    Clearinghouse Activities"]
    (19) Jolyn and Bob Kelley Fund [unable to find any info]
    (20) Lannan Foundation [oriented to culture, free expression]
    (21) Lear Family Foundation [Beverly Hills, the famous TV sit-com producer, avid Democrat, founder of People For The
    American Way, a Dem front]
    (22) Lutheran Community Foundation [in 2013 made 2600 grants to over 3000 different charities, avg grant $4,000]
    (23) Manners Golden Rule Foundation [Salt Lake City, small]
    (24) Park Foundation [NY, Assets $268 million. Founded by wealthy owner of Park Communications Inc (22 radio stations, 11 television stations, and 144 publications). Average pay of 5
    officers is $82,800 for 10 hours per week.
    (25) Quitiplas Foundation [foreign, incorporated in Wilmington, assets $9 million, unable to determine activities]
    (26) Robin Cash Fund [unable to find any information]
    (27) Roseben Fund [New York, entries associate Rosenben with "Jewish Response to Hunger" and The Center of
    Budget and Policy Priorities. CBPP was founded by Robert Greenstein, a political appointee of Dem Carter, and is funded by Annie E. Casey Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and George Soros. The DNC's comm director is on it's board.
    (28) Schink-Knowles Family Fund [Appears oriented to public media, and has links to wealthy Silicon valley "philanthropists"]
    (29) Schumann Media Center [Founded by John J.Schumann, former president of General Motors Acceptance Corporation, and Florence Ford, who brought to the foundation wealth that she had inherited from her father, one of the founders of IBM. Robert F. Schumann is chairman and W. Ford Schumann is a VP. Grant recipients include The Nation, Moyers and McKibben 350, the latter two also heavily funded by both of the Rockefeller Foundations*
    (30) Susan and Ford Schumann Foundation [Wealthy heirs, see above, activities etc not publicly reported]
    (31) Toronto Education Worker's Foundation [small]
    (32) Wilcox Family Foundation [Wilcox is a retired senior executive of Accenture, LLP, the technology and outsourcing
    company.
    (33) William Harold Davis Foundation Inc. [NY, founded by a real-estate and developer tycoon, unable to determine size or activities]”

*[Schumann Media Ctr gave a $200,000 grant to CD in 2012. I discovered later that Moyers has a long history with infamous Rockefellers, as a director of their Council on Foreign Relations and as a director of one of the Rockefeller
    foundations. Also that Moyers was a Bildeberger. Moyers made McKibben a director of Schumann when he was its Pres. A Moyers testimonial appears on CD’s donation-solicitation page. Moyers retired with a net worth of $34 Million. These days he complains about wealthy capitalists run amok, never hinting that he spent a lifetime getting rich by helping them run amok. Ditto his writer Winship, still on their "fellow" payroll
    via Moyers and Demos.
    Demos? A think tank created by the head of the Nathan Cummings Foundation (assets $415 million, courtesy of the wealthy capitalist owner of the Sara Lee Corp otherwise known for supporting Jewish causes). A clue to the nature of Demos is that Dem Obama was a founding Board member. Anyone who STILL doesn't realize that Obama -- like Bill and Hillary Clinton --is a con-artist tool of the wealthy and their corporate cartels has been asleep since 2008.]

CD claims that all of its funding is from thousands of small donations from readers. I tracked CD's reports of qtrly READER fundraising results for two years.They consistently reported $50K per qtr, ie $200K per year from readers. However, their 501c3 filings to IRS showed incomes ranging from approx $750,000 in 2012, then $936,000 in 2013 and $751,000 in 2014. http://www.guidestar.org/FinDo...

In other words, over two thirds of CD funds are from foundations of wealthy corporate capitalists and heirs. Researching the foundation of IBM and GM Finance heirs, Schumann Media Center, I found they alone gave CD $200,000 just in 2012 alone.

When I discovered they'd funded McKibben's 350, as had the mega-wealthy Rockefellers before them, I did further research to determine why oil and banking-rich Rockefellers and IBM and GM Finance heirs would fund McKibben and 350 in the millions to make it the leading climate change org. Ultra-wealthy Rockefeller, IBM and GM-Finance heirs used their Rockefeller and Schumann Media Center foundations to give millions to McKibben's 350.org, an irrefutable fact found on their websites and elsewhere that made 350.org the leading misleader of an alarmed public. Moyers, long funded and groomed by the same wealthy gatekeepers, helped groom McKibben. The wealthies knew McKibben would support carbon cap-and-trade with the derivatives features Wall St wanted, and would keep heat off Wall Street and Obama while drilling and fracking madness intensified, by keeping environmentalists focused on the Keystone pipeiine even though tar sand oil would go by existing pipeline segments and rail tankers to Houston for refining and shipment to the highest bidder, without the Keystone segment. What's good for Wall Street is good for ultra-wealthy Rockefeller, IBM and GM-Finance heirs. If you doubt me, google Boone Pickens' Berkshire Hathaway (assets $550 Billion) who made another killing on rail tanker mfg. Gates just sold $150 million of his share, say hello to more Monsanto GMO.

Further, climate change is indeed a global issue demanding global action. That makes it a perfect pretext (more perfect than the terrorist pretext for global war and international and domestic police states) for pursuit of the NWO that dynastically wealthy capitalists first led by Rhodes and then Rockefellers have been pursuing for over a century.

They want democracy like Marx wanted capitalism. Also, many millions of Americans are easily steered into the maw of the Dem Party via "the climate change movement", oblivious to the devils in the details that the ultra-wealthy are orchestrating.
    For more, see http://www.counterpunch.org/20...

Common Dreams is a flagrant CENSOR.

Many Truthdig commenters have attested to this in the past, but here's a set of links in documentation:
    http://notmytribe.com/2008/com...
    http://www.distantocean.com/20...
    http://www.tinyrevolution.com/...
    http://www.metaphoria.org/issu...
    http://greatnonprofits.org/org...
    http://www.correntewire.com/ho...
    I've commented in many places since 2014 where you can find confirming rejoinders from Iowablackbird, Maxwell, John T, Two Americas, Giovanna, Ort, Original Ekobe and many others about CD censoring. If you want to scroll and repeatedly reload more comments until coming to mine below one by Tom Carberry, see the example at http://www.truthdig.com/report...

You'll also find mention of a notorious Siouxrose, an astrologer and biz partner of convicted felon Kevin Trudeau who has a quid pro quo with CD whereby she’s exempt from commenting policy and gets some astro-book sales and zodiac clients in return for policing threads and nominating commenters for banning.
    FYI that by late 2014 CD was losing ability to squelch exposure of its censoring and funding misrepresentation, as word was spreading via Disqus.
    So CD killed Disqus and had no commenting for the first two months of 2015. It then launched a system allowing it to pre-ban dissidents it had banned when using Disqus, and thereafter censor every commenter and every comment without detection.
    It even has a "badge" system to promote sycophancy.

It's so bad there that even commenters who long defended CD and the heinous SR -- as for example Mairead and Psychedelic Chicken --
    now comment on Truthdig.

The last thing I want to share is this: I'm greatly disturbed that Truthdig is now regularly publishing Common Dreams articles.
    Truthdig doesn't censor, and is somewhat transparent about its funding, but I am concerned that it is helping Common Dreams spread the propaganda of ultra-wealthy global NWO capitalists. Further I'm concerned about the possibility of Truthdig currying their favor to obtain funds from them.
    Note that I'm not alleging it and see no other evidence of the possibility, and so am only expressing concern. I think of Truthdig as the last oasis for dissident opinion. It terrifies me to see Truthdig regularly publishing Common Dreams gatekeeper propaganda, despite surely knowing that CD is a Dem front and heinous censor, and grossly misrepresents its funding."
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:27 am

4/27/2016
    This is the entire 2 hour interview with Phillip Corso  with Art Bell. I had post part 2 and 3 above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uv9DIkM7K0
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed May 04, 2016 6:36 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon May 09, 2016 6:36 pm

5/9/2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cjJE2jSUBw

I hope that his push to expose all of these projects and the associated technology does NOT lead to his death. It reminds me of many similar references that ML King said in the months and weeks before he was killed.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm