tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Anchor
lindabaker
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
enemyofNWO
8 posters

The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .  Empty The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

The Myth of Ascension is busted .
    Cliff High puts paid to the "ascension " possibility .
    In page 44 of the new Halfpasthuman report , Cliff dismisses the idea of ascension
    caused by reprogramming of human DNA . The Russian scientists quoted by a very known person linked to PC are discredited and their evidence is sloppy .
    The DNA of living creatures cannot change without killing the creatures .
    People should remember the rejection problems caused by transplants of organs and the search for relatives who can donate organs .
    The idea that radiowaves will cause DNA change that will move to body of the recipient to a " higher vibration " is BS .
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .  Empty Re: The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

i didnt really buy into it anyway, but the bible and other things seems to state that there is some kind of ascension but only after the physical vehicle has expired(as cliff high puts it).
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .  Empty Re: The Myth of "Ascension " is busted .

Post  lindabaker Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Of Course it is the Ascension of the consciousness...not the body. Doh! It has been difficult getting people to realize that they Have a spirit/soul/consciousness. All this time since Jesus, people thought they meant the actual body. Doh! It's your consciousness, smarty.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 pm

This concept of DNA changing and ascension are not the same thing at all.

I read all the nonsense about DNA and cringe, but I dont have the tools to explain why that is, so I suffer in silence :)
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

on another note , with the ptb's penchant for predictive programming is the tv series "heroes" metaphoric or literal.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:35 pm

What do the Heroes do? I think I've seen clips of the pilot. Let me guess, the Heroes do some type of ascension with their bodies and save people and situations? I'll have to hulu it. Thanks, Pineal.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 am

assension only works on another timeline. We'll have to make do with dissension.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 am

Cowherd: that is so funny on so many levels.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 am

aww shucks, Embarassed
    as for me, I live in my own parallell puniverse, it's small but perfectly deformed.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:aww shucks, Embarassed
    as for me, I live in my own parallell puniverse, it's small but perfectly deformed.

Of course parallel universes would allow a different take on "Ascension " !
    Lucky you . Could I possibly migrate ?
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 pm

So, if the vibration on the planet is not increasing and we are not ascending in consciousness,
    how do you explain the 11:11 and similar phenomenons?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am

CetaceousOne wrote:So, if the vibration on the planet is not increasing and we are not ascending in consciousness,
    how do you explain the 11:11 and similar phenomenons?

Please CetaceousOne define for me " vibration " . What does it mean ? If it is a frequency , we nave devices to measure the frequency . What frequency ? What vibration ? I personally cannot explain the 11:11 phenomenon . But my wife and I have experienced bouts of " suddenly looking at the clock " that displays 3:33 , 11:11 2:22 , and so on .
    In a sense having more people in the population aware of what's going on in this world is in itself an overall rise in consciousness .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:22 pm

HAH!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:49 pm

lindabaker wrote:What do the Heroes do? I think I've seen clips of the pilot. Let me guess, the Heroes do some type of ascension with their bodies and save people and situations? I'll have to hulu it. Thanks, Pineal.

the basics of the series (now in its 5th season) are ordinary people suddenly find that they can do extraordinary things like make fire/electricity shoot out of the fingers, read peoples minds, see the future, instantly heal, telepathy ect.. then the plot details how all these people are linked in some way and how synchronicity leads them all to cross paths.. its the best tv show since x files imo.

i too see the digi numbers 3.33 2.11 9.11 ect ect.. something is happening and time is accelerating at a ridiculous rate, i think this is definately a raise in consciousness but is that acsension?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Pineal: Yes. The body does not ascend...it's consciousness. It is expanding exponentially now. I like the lightning shooting out of the fingers. I don't watch TV so I've missed this show. Thank goodness for Hulu and Netflix.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Unlimited Mind, if you remember her from PA 1, posts numbers on Facebook almost every day. Now, it makes me want to mimic her and say:

1 4 7 love 1 4 7...

and I don't know at all what it means, I'm not a numerologist. I think families share numbers or codes.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:23 am

lindabaker wrote:Pineal: Yes. The body does not ascend...it's consciousness. It is expanding exponentially now. I like the lightning shooting out of the fingers. I don't watch TV so I've missed this show. Thank goodness for Hulu and Netflix.
    i dont watch tv either :) i was sent the whole 1st series on a file then downloaded the rest. it has some amazing parallels in it and of course some predictive programming(mentions nwo a couple times)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:30 am

Anchor wrote:This concept of DNA changing and ascension are not the same thing at all.

I read all the nonsense about DNA and cringe, but I dont have the tools to explain why that is, so I suffer in silence :)

Considering everything comes from Spirit and the Creator as Consciousness evolves so does form .We can therefore conceive that as we become more soul conscious and begin , as our awareness expands , to live more from our divine nature than ourmaterial one that our bodies will manifest in a new way that outgrowth density . What comes in mind is how bodies of some Saints and of Parahamso Yogananda for example were found to remain void from decay long after these enlightend souls had left the material plane.
    It starts from spirit that mirrors itself in the material plane and not the other way around . An enlightend soul will never be created in a lab no matter how much it's DNA is tackled with .

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 am