tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality

Nela
    Nela

Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality Empty Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality

Post  Nela Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:05 am

I am in for some myth busting here and I am sorry if that busts some "sacred cows" as well... no, that is not correct...I am NOT sorry, and I have an armor, so if you feel compelled to shoot, you shoot and I'll shoot back... until all lies I have encountered on my way to awakening, all plots and deception I am aware of aren't taken down... bounce

I will re-post here another post made by someone on some other forum. For this story it is irrelevant who posted this and where, because unaware people who failed to develop skill of discernment are often unwittingly carry and spread deception even though they might have nothing but the best intentions in their hearts. Darkness will often use their lack of awareness to promote its cause, and it will be truly believable because those they choose are people who are generally likable and in good standing within community. But they are not subject of this writing but deception itself and how it works.

So I would like to comment the idea of Enlightenment as it has been presented in some sentences of this writing, not the person behind…

Here it is:

First I am not in the state known as enlightenment

I am ignorant of that condition so what I share is my understanding of the knowledge of that state spoken of by Sages

Now here is the paradox they all say no none can claim to be enlightened as there is no person left at the end of the process from ignorance to enlightenment.

In that state all filters, all conditioning, belief system etc have been removed.
    They experience life as it is, full force in your face so to speak.

Parsons was asked how did he experience misery.
    He said there is no person to experience misery, misery arises full force.

Similarly sitting in a chair happens there is no person doing it, sitting happens.

The sage is life it self, the event, moment by moment in a timeless ego-less state.
    Nothing is causing anything, it (life) is fulfilling its potential moment by moment in perfection.

Ramesh Balsekar the Advaita sage said

"God gave you an ego let Him take it away"

So we cant make it happen but we can ask for it to happen and as part of that be willing to surrender belief systems, opinions etc.

In the process of doing our part or seeming to do our part life gets much easier, the monkey mind becomes quieter, we are less quarrelsome we dont mind being wrong, we dont carry hurt for the same length of time, we spend more and more time in the only place that life exists, the present moment.
    We read books by sages who have had ego removed by God, we are encourage by what they say, we do not resist what happens, we are uplifted.
    Seeking decrease and eventually it stops.

So in some ways there is not a lot that can be said.

My though is that we currently are being made ready for the state of enlightenment, which is, Christ consciousness, Unity Consciousness.

We are in the crucible and impurities are being burnt off.

Even that is incorrect as, we are perfect now, we are just looking through the glass darkly in ignorance of our true Self.
    The glass will be removed and we will see clearly. It may well look like New Earth but I suspect our perception will be changed to the degree we will see in a totally different way.

Namaste

My comments:
    Just another plot of DARKNESS to present spiritual awakening like something that is not reachable to average person but only to a few... It's all nonsense and if anyone would ever enter into that state, his/her existence on this plane would be meaningless. All of our personalities exist for a reason, ego end everything. Reaching freedom is not that difficult once you get to know yourself and that is what the darkness wouldn't want people to know...

At the same time, I strongly feel that this kind of FAKE "spirituality" is vastly more dangerous because it is so subtly evil and designed to give you three messages:

1. You (average person) are powerless- because goal it sets is impossible to accomplish... it is also utter lie, but people can't see this lie because of their conditioning to automatically believe “wise” sources

2. Something is wrong with us the way we are, so we need "surgical" stripping of some parts (completely AGAINST real deal: to accept yourself, to learn to love yourself and that is the only way to really see and love others)

3. The goal- "enlightenment" is presented in such a way as to be completely un-compelling to normal people (because deep down we all KNOW that life is about joy, and this one is completely DEVOID of it, it's mechanical, so people are repelled)

Take a look into those sentences:

Now here is the paradox they all say no none can claim to be enlightened as there is no person left at the end of the process from ignorance to enlightenment.

Parsons was asked how did he experience misery.
    He said there is no person to experience misery, misery arises full force.

Similarly sitting in a chair happens there is no person doing it, sitting happens.

The sage is life it self, the event, moment by moment in a timeless ego-less state.

Utterly ambiguous, unrealistic, un-achievable and most of all completely repelling!!!
    But if we subtract lies and turn them around, we’ll get something vastly more close to truth:

We don’t become spiritual because we are spirits having human experience

Spiritual awakening is more akin to remembrance than figuring out something new.

It does not require any specialness at all nor does it take hours and hours of chanting mantras, sitting in meditation or doing anything in particular (although if you feel good doing it, it can help) but having intent to reach and uncover your true self.

Uncovering your true self is a process which is, once started (and start can be a little bumpy) is actually more and more liberating, easy, amusing and joyful.

It requires only a few things:

Strong intent (for me it happened after I got really pissed off by Matrix dynamics and me being a victim of its set-up and circumstances. I figured that life should be much more joy and less suffering, so I got really angry and decided that I am going to take down that bloody lies and deception that were “stripping my wings” and that I would make this endeavour a life goal)

Willingness to say bye, bye, to your favourite beliefs and sacred cows (and this might actually be the most difficult part. Once we start following the trace of lies and programs within and without, we get to some things that we would NEVER dream possible to be plot of deception, things for which we would give our right hand that they were true, but no, no- do not stop there, many people did and they are blocked!)

Removing your social conditioning- this one is also not-so-easy but very amusing once the process starts, and the first steps are the most difficult ones.

Open mind and willingness to learn every day from every experiance.

Location of spiritual awakening: Tibet monastery Crazy Happy I am joking of course. Location is our every day life, every encounter we have, business meeting, while waiting in the super market line, while taking a shower, having a nice conversation with friend... because every single thing in our everyday life is talking about us, about Universe and is sacred as such... Wink

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality Empty Re: Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:44 am

Here's another paradox for you Nela. How can you infer you've found "freedom" and also say "I have an armor, so if you feel compelled to shoot, you shoot and I'll shoot back" in your opening comments? In my opinion, if you truly felt free, you would have no need for armor and no need to shoot anybody back. Those are thoughts that usually emanate out of fear, anger and insecurity.

I hope you find the peace you are searching for. sunny
    Nela
    Nela

Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality Empty Re: Myth busting or purposeful deceptions about spirituality

Post  Nela Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 am

Sanicle wrote:Here's another paradox for you Nela. How can you infer you've found "freedom" and also say "I have an armor, so if you feel compelled to shoot, you shoot and I'll shoot back" in your opening comments? In my opinion, if you truly felt free, you would have no need for armor and no need to shoot anybody back. Those are thoughts that usually emanate out of fear, anger and insecurity.

I hope you find the peace you are searching for. sunny

It was a joke, Sanicle Crazy Happy

Besides, stop splitting hair... Cheerful

My idea is not to prove to you or anyone else how much free I am and how much free I would be tomorrow.
    And this is not subject of this topic at all Big Grin 3

This topic is made so as to set free people who feel inadequate or not good enough or powerless to set themselves free BECAUSE of this BS fake spiritual nonsense so heavily promoted around Oooyeah 1

I am taking down darkenss and deception with passion and enjoyment and once this false power of darkness is seen for what it really is, ARMOR is even not required... Heh heh

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am