tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles Empty This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles

Post  Carol Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:28 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles Empty Re: This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:24 am

Thank you, Carol, for introducing your brother, I think it's such a joy to have family into music and song.
    My oldest brother and his family of 5 are into it a lot. Long ago we had to sing at the organ, with my mother
    playing church songs. We pushed each other and nipped each other's bottoms, 9 in total, standing around it.

To my ears your brother's voice is lightwinged and if he's as shy as he seems to be in the picture,
    he may find one day that his voice opens up more, when growing in confidence.
    This is how I perceive his performance, no offence, I may be wrong.
    I really do like your brother's voice.

mudra
    mudra

This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles Empty Re: This is my brother on YouTube playing the guitar singing Knights of White Satin & Mr. Bojangles

Post  mudra Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 am

Thank you for sharing your brother's music with us Carol cheers 
    It is wonderful to have such a tool as youtube nowadays to share Art with others.
    I wish his audience grows over time and that he will share more of his talent with the world at large.
    Well done Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 am

Thank you. I enjoy listening to him too. John first learned to play the guitar in high school and teaches it. This recording is over 20 years ago. Since he has played many gigs in the Utah area and he often plays at the Farmer's Market when his wife is selling fresh produce from her garden. It's fun to watch his grandchildren come over and want him to get out his guitar and play Puff the Magic Dragon among other songs.

John: "The songs were recorded nearly 20 years ago after the band I played with ceased playing. Recorded on tape with no electronic altering, so you can better hear the mistakes. All the music was performed by me except a few instances where students or foreign exchange students helped play along.  Any drums tracks were via drum machine."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm