tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

JIm Mars

bobhardee
    bobhardee

JIm Mars Empty JIm Mars

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:28 pm

11/27/2014  
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.    
    I cannot think of a better way than to relax and celebrate T Day than listening to Jim Mars.  Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN1e5YNfCg
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

JIm Mars Empty Re: JIm Mars

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:05 pm

There is something soothing about living in the middle of alien-agendas and conspiracy-theories (in a morbid and pathological sense). Late last night -- I even watched a horrifyingly-realistic reenactment of the TWA 800 tragedy. In fact -- nothing makes me face myself and think more than watching plane-crash videos and documentaries. I once drove four people to the airport -- and talked to one of them while they were in Mexico -- preparing to return to Seattle the next day. They just wanted to make sure I would be there to pick them up. The next day their airliner crashed into the Pacific Ocean. Oddly enough -- they found the Masonic-Ring of one of those four people. Needless to say -- that made quite an impression on me. Several months later -- I flew with that same airline over virtually the same route. I had the option to get my money back if I cancelled -- but I went anyway. Anyway -- I like listening to people such as Jim Marrs, Bill Cooper, Joseph Farrell, Richard Hoagland, John Lear, and even Alex Jones. I sometimes suspect that some of them are agents of various sorts -- but who knows?? I suspect that at very high levels -- the green-light has been given to release certain bits and pieces of forbidden-information in certain specific ways -- but who knows?? If this weren't the case -- I don't think a lot of us would be alive and well. It's really too easy these days to openly discuss some really nasty topics. I suspected most of this stuff several decades ago -- but I didn't dig. I just wondered. Now I know a lot more -- but I often wish I didn't. Things continue to deteriorate on a personal-level. I suspect too-much -- and I know too-much -- for my own good -- or anyone else's good. I keep trying to climb out of the rabbit-hole -- but I keep sliding back down...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

JIm Mars Empty Re: JIm Mars

Post  Carol Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks for posting this Bob. We listened to it yesterday and it was excellent.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:10 pm