tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
THEeXchanger
Carol
enemyofNWO
JesterTerrestrial
8 posters

There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez)

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez) Empty There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Alfred Lambremont Webre 2:52pm May 4

"There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez), a corroborating Mars colony recruit (Laura M. Eisenhower), four public servants who have been identified by others as Mars jumpers who have not come forward publicly but might (Barack H. Obama, Regina E. Dugan, Admiral Stansfield Turner, and Mary Jean Eisenhower), one deceased US astronaut who has been identified by three of his co-trainees as a fellow jumper (William C. McCool), one Naval attache who has been identified by two jumpers as being present at the El Segundo, CA jump room site (Michael Strickland), one CIA agent who has been identified by two jumpers as a Mars training officer who they went on missions to Mars with (Courtney M. Hunt), and one Army scientific and technical intelligence officer who has been identified by three of his Mars trainees (Major Ed Dames). That's 14 Americans of impeccable reputation. I ask you, if 13 colonies were enough to found America on, are 14 Americans enough to found the truth of the existence of the Mars jump room program on?" -- Andrew D. Basiago, US chrononaut
    Exopolitics Group
    "There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. B...

Well was outside on earth today went for a walk figured my ticket to mars would be in my inbox when I got back but nope! Just more mysteries!

Do you really think they gots a jump room to mars. There was some chatter about this saying that they do not have such technology. That would mean that these whistle blowers are disinformation agents along the lines of cointel pro and made up BS to further complicate that extra terrestrial agenda that the original round of Camelot has been trying to explain.

Either way someone is withholding information and using psy ops techniques. Either the cover up of star gate aether bending teleportation technology has been understood (likely based on TESLA'S STOLEN WORK!!!) or the fact that all these whistle blowers are talking about something that is not real is the psy ops!

SO HOW DO WE GET TO THE TRUTH ABOUT A JUMP ROOM TO MARS!

Will we ever have the truth about my teams alien technology that was stolen last life time and we have come back to claim ownership of again! Anyway that info just surfaced today and i thought i would share that here. MERLIN JT! MAAT

and just in case you forgot about some of the challenges that innovation station has faced AND WE ARE BACK!!! STILL BROKE BUT THE TEAM PUSHES FORWARDS TO THE TOP OYA!!! ITS OUR TIME IN THIS LIFE!!! PAYDAY!!!

On January 7, 1943: Tesla died penniless and alone in room #3327 of the Hotel New Yorker. Soon after his death, the United States Government (with the help of the FBI) seized all of his research materials and writings, most of which never again reappeared.

Tesla and the great storyteller, Mark Twain, were very close friends.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez) Empty Re: There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez)

Post  enemyofNWO Sun May 05, 2013 9:53 am

Jester

This is no strictly speaking about Mars but about Disclosure in General . I did not want to start a new Thread . So here if is . It is from the CITIZENS HEARING DISCLOSURE .
    Pity about the poor sound quality . The video is only about 5 minutes long

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=275985
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez) Empty Re: There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun May 05, 2013 10:37 am

Well still its just a room full of people asking questions regarding the creation of a military force for outer space.

So is there a threat to the air force? Is it Alien? Is it real?

Yup more questions and no answers regarding these powerful secrets.

So what else do ya know?! JUMP ROOM TO MARS! Are you Sirius?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 am

Missing from this list is Major Ed Dames. And Henry Deacon (aka) Art Neumann did talk to me about this and his experience - so yes, it's real.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

Carol wrote:Missing from this list is Major Ed Dames. And Henry Deacon (aka) Art Neumann did talk to me about this and his experience - so yes, it's real.

Well that's still not proof enough for me. Lots of people have talked about lots of things and whats changed in the exopolitics world and spiritual uprising. Thats just all part of the main stream conversation that has been lost, yet as you can see I still carry the universal star seed phiyer.

If they got a jump room to mars the so called 99 percent dont know about it let alone have access to it. So from my little bubble that i like to call my world there is not jump room to anywhere.

Not counting the star gates of avalon that are in the centre of my light body but that dose not do much to help explain whats going on with a so called jump room to mars.

Some say its real so then that leads to whos covering it up for how long and all the reasons why that become conspiracy theory forums and a cluster truck of nabs spamed directly to your frontal lobes!

Considering that fact that they claim they have a jump room how do we get a real green light! where the world gets with the official extra terrestrial contact and thuban star human template! I always thought it was to be a golden age! and still do.

Ya those words were said before and the energy of them is as powerful now as it was then and will be later on the next now!

now.

If they do not have a jump room to mars then that opens the doors to more questions like what the hell are all these people talking about. I mean maybe its real. Maybe these guys are speaking the truth and if that is the case then please dont stop now. I would say that your almost behind schedule for disclosure.

I KNOW ITS COMPLICATED OBVIOUSLY BUT COME ON PEOPLE WHAT THE HECK IS REALLY GOING ON!!!

Someone is hiding something. So again its one of this major moments for the people of earth. The alternitave media is talking and there are lots of people talking. Allover the cybrespace! Its a damn mess!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Your response surprises me JT given what you profess to believe. Yet after listening to dozens of hours of first hand testimonies, talking to contactees, abductees, insiders, reading numerous transcripts from military insiders - I know what I know to be true. Yet I don't know what you have to share to be true at all. It's your belief but where's the proof? Having spent hours and hours in research with hard data - some of it here posted in various threads, it makes me wonder if all that effort to put this information on Mists is even looked at or youtube links of insider testimony is listened to.

After you spend 8 hours of listening to Bernard Mendez Interviews then it would be interesting to get your take of what he had to share. After all, he was there and involved in the jump rooms. His testimony is stellar.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun May 05, 2013 11:22 pm

many people can walk between worlds
    -i'm finishing up 38 years of work
    hopefully, i'll be able to show-and-tell in a way
    others can do the same thing, totally protected
    -why do NONE of these guys, actually tell you how to do it ???

curious susan
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 06, 2013 12:07 am

Susan, I don't think they even consider this important to pass onto others and so just don't give it consideration. The totally protected part is where others tend to fail when doing something like this.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 06, 2013 3:17 am

Carol ,
    Above you mentioned Henry Deacon , I know that he visited you in Hawaii . A few years ago , we went to a conference in Zurich where he was supposed to talk about his experience on Mars . But somehow when he appeared on stage he started talking about vitamin D3 and how to kill germs in you nostrils . No talk about Mars . I suspect that he was threatened by S .. Greer . Is there anything that you can tell us about his experiences that are sort of public domain and do not endanger anybody ?

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Mon May 06, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 am

Carol wrote:Missing from this list is Major Ed Dames. And Henry Deacon (aka) Art Neumann did talk to me about this and his experience - so yes, it's real.

Kewl, I met him too.. very timid or humble? - hard to tell.
    Hard to make an opinion in a short time, but a nice man - seems genuine.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 06, 2013 8:30 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Carol ,
    Above you mentioned Henry Deacon , I know that he visited you in Hawaii . A few years ago , we went to a conference in Zurich where he was supposed to talk about his experience in Mars . But somehow when he appeared on stage he started talking about vitamin D3 and how to kill germs in you nostrils . No talk about Mars . I suspect that he was threatened by S .. Greer . Is there anything that you can tell us about his experiences that are sort of public domain and do not endanger anybody ?

I asked him about what it was like to be in the jump room and what happened. His description is almost identical to Andrew Basiago which is already out in public. He also mentioned that the landscape reminded him of the Mars landscape in Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie Total Recall. I'm aware that he was threatened and quite fearful. On one hand he wanted to get the information out and get credit for it and on the other hand was fearful of what would happen to him if he did. For the most part I didn't ask him questions letting him volunteer if he wished to do so. I was primarily curious about the jump room experience and which alien group was involved in the space wars. He did mention being inside of one of the saucer type crafts and how small it was for him physically.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 06, 2013 9:35 am

I don't know much about the jumproom subject -- but I keep thinking of the movie Avatar -- and wondering if a lot of solar system travel occurs using those manufactured Greys (with the computer brains). What if you go to S-4 or wherever -- get into an Avatar-Machine -- and then control a Grey which controls a Sport-Model UFO??? The thing that really frustrates me regarding the stuff we study is that it's very difficult to verify or prove any of it. I love theology in one sense. I find it mind expanding and meaning generating -- yet I know that a lot of it is probably pure unmitigated popycock. That's the part I hate. In a sense, one should not study what we study (including theology and jumprooms) to try to find peace of mind. When you really think about it -- this alternative delving can be a very tough and nasty game. Perhaps Catholics who just show-up for Mass -- go through the motions -- donate some money -- and let the Vatican worry about theology and aliens -- are the smart ones -- even if the church is corrupt and the theology is BS!!! Why go to hell and back again, trying to know the unknowable?? As I've said so many times, I just treat all of this madness (including Christology and Soteriology) as Science-Fiction -- without trying to make converts. But still, I find this activity to be very depressing and draining -- especially when I meddle with religions and contemplate Star-Wars and the End of the World. This madness can become very intense -- especially if one has a vivid imagination and a quick abstract-mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB2BM0mj4pU
    There are now five Mars jump room whistle blowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez) Avatar4
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 am

hello oxy,
    your thoughts about travelling space with an avantar is like the guy wes penre discribs in his e books about
    annunaki and sirians travelling in an grey avantar you should check his web site wes penre com
    journey through the multiverse a nice read
    all the best sabina
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon May 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Carol, Did he explain why we would be going there? Was he a tourists there? There must have been some form of base he visited.

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm

They had a base there where they also worked with other ETs. Quite a few people have gone to Mars. Due to outside hostile conditions from predators a number of them died there. The picture of the office on Mars looks just like an office here on earth. Since time travel is also involved some top secret information is stored at the Mars base in the future.. this was something that Andrew Basiago discussed in his interviews. If I recall correctly apparently Art was also an ET negotiator working with a group on some type of project prior to 9/11. In addition, he is quite brilliant when it comes to computer technology and what he can do with just a small hand-held unit.

I don't think it was much different then what Andrew Basiago's father did who would teleport across the country to go to work... stay there for months, then teleported/time traveled back to a day or so when he left. The office was the base wherever the base was located - be it on earth of off-world. If you've not listened to Bernard's 4-hour interview - you really should make the time to listen to what he has to say about his experiences. In some instances where they teleported to was controlled by the ETs where they would make up a fake environment (when time traveling or even to Mars) that looked like the real thing to observe human reactions for those involved in the time-travel/teleportation projects. The off-world bases were real but some of the other locations they time-traveled to weren't. There is also some interesting stories of Obama who was there with them on some of the Mars jump-room trips. What makes Bernard's testimony so interesting is that he was the only one involved in the project who was not subjected to mind control where memories were blocked like Obama and others because he reported directly to the US President. And just a side FYI, it takes about 20 years for those types of mind controlled induced memory blocks to deteriorate on their own without intervention.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm