tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 2 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Fri May 16, 2014 9:55 am

There are thousands of testimonies from people posted on utube and elsewhere who may have had an experience which we have yet not experienced. It is not easy to believe what we have not seen with our own eyes but most know that there is more between heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophies as Shakespeare says.

Richard met God
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri May 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Bible - Page 2 Bethesda-man-at-pool2

What was he thinking
    that day at Bethesda
    for only the first one into the pool
    was made well when the waters moved
    by an angel they say
    but he was old and not alone
    infirm for thirty eight years
    waiting for a miracle
    by the pool of Bethesda

What was he thinking
    when someone said
    quite out of the blue
    Do you want to be well?
    for he had nobody to help him
    into the pool of Bethesda
    when the waters moved
    by an angel they say

What was he thinking
    when that man said
    like a bolt from the blue
    Take up your mat and walk!
    for he was infirm thirty eight years
    waiting for a miracle
    by the pool of Bethesda

Last edited by RedEzra on Sat May 17, 2014 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 am

magamud wrote:Everyone thinks this stuff is so easy, as to why New agism is so well accepted.  Just meditate into nothing and love the light.  Holy moly....

Your in a relationship with God as with a flesh and blood human.  And its so easy generating Chaos to form Order.  No one can see the cause of their world because they know not who the Devil is or how he works.  Oh its just my imagination, my wild Ego.  Poor souls...

Aw Magamud, I just want to give you a big hug!  Hugs You're so cranky these days.  Mad 

I truly would love it if you could just look around and enjoy the fact that people are finding Love in so many different ways in this world which, the way I see it, means they are finding God in any one of His infinite manifestations. If our hearts glow with love and joy we are with Him there imo, and it can come in a myriad of ways. Why try to limit Him in us to your way of viewing things only and let yourself worry so much? (Sorry if that offends you yet again  Crying or Very sad )

Even seeing our animal friends expressing love is a joy. Have you seen this video? Hopefully this will bring a smile to your face.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 17, 2014 7:40 am

RedEzra wrote:There are thousands of testimonies from people posted on utube and elsewhere who may have had an experience which we have yet not experienced. It is not easy to believe what we have not seen with our own eyes but most know that there is more between heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophies as Shakespeare says.

Richard met God

Great video Red Ezra! Thanks for posting it.  I love you 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 17, 2014 8:31 am

Try taking a long, hard look at the following books of the Bible (in the KJV and in this order):

1. Isaiah.
    2. Daniel.
    3. Matthew.
    4. Psalms.

There is something about Job through Matthew which really needs to be thought through -- but I'm not sure exactly how to extract the really good stuff. Try reading Isaiah over and over. I'm way too tired and burned-out. I can't properly deal with this.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 17, 2014 8:32 am

Bible - Page 2 Jesus-in-Gethsemane

That last night in Gethsemane
    when the Apostles fell asleep

The full cup of condemnation
    swallowed up by His soul
    sweating sorrows and blood

Then they came to take Him away
    and someone took to the sword

Put it away Peter
    Those who live by the sword will die by the sword

And don’t you know Me by now
    More than twelve legions of angels could have come
    if I just gave the command

Bible - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mi2tvgJxWj1qz4rgp
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:There is something about Job through Matthew which really needs to be thought through -- but I'm not sure exactly how to extract the really good stuff. Try reading Isaiah over and over. I'm way too tired and burned-out. I can't properly deal with this.

Well why not close the books and get a good night's sleep ? Rest refresh and plant a garden perhaps ?
    Worry is not good and I hear there are trouts to be caught in mountain lakes. Perhaps pack the bag and pitch a tent and watch what nature is up to these days ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 17, 2014 9:45 am

Sanicle wrote:Even seeing our animal friends expressing love is a joy.  Have you seen this video?  Hopefully this will bring a smile to your face.

Wow that little tiger was like "Don't touch my boy!"  Very Happy 
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 19, 2014 4:51 pm

When was Jesus born baptized crucified and resurrected ?

The timing of these events may not be so important but why not try to time them anyway ? So the gospel of Luke says that Jesus was just about 30 years old when baptized by John "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar". Phlegon of Tralles who wrote a historical compendium in sixteen books covering the first 228 Olympiads placed the start of Tiberius reign to Olympiad 198 year 2 [July 14 AD - July 15 AD] *1. Sextus Julius Africanus in his Chronographiai correlated the sixteenth year of Tiberius  to Olympiad 202 year 2 [July 30 AD - July 31 AD] which would place the first year of Tiberius to Olympiad 198 year 3 [July 15 AD - July 16 AD] *2. Both authors are correct if January 15 AD was the official start of Tiberius reign and since January is the first month of the year in the Julian calendar and Roman dates were customarily kept according to the names of the two consuls who took office on January then it is reasonable to assume that the first year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar commenced on January 15 AD which would place his fifteenth year of reign in 29 AD.

So if Jesus was just about 30 years old in 29 AD then he must have been born in about 2 BC. And written in stone is the funerary inscription "The Deeds of the Divine Augustus" where it reads that the entire Roman people gave him the title "Father of my Country" in his thirteenth consulship which we know was in 2 BC *3. This is perhaps the census of Augustus in the Nativity story and is also reported by the Jewish historian Josephus *4.

The Star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson shows how the king planet Jupiter began its first of three conjunctions with the king star Regulus in the king constellation Leo on the Jewish New Year 10 September 3 BC before merging with Venus as an extraordinary bright western evening star on 17 June 2 BC *5. Suppose the three wise men began their journey westwards just after this splendid star then they would arrive at Jerusalem about four or five months later. And on 25 December 2 BC before dawn Jupiter was above Bethlehem from Jerusalem unobstructed by moonlight as it was a new moon *6. If the three wise men looking for the new king told king Herod at Jerusalem in December 2 BC about the first conjunction of Jupiter with Regulus in Leo in September 3 BC then that may explain why the babes in Bethlehem two years and younger were put to death by Herod.

The gospels indicate that Jesus was born on Sukkot which is the fall Feast of Tabernacles also known as the Feast of Booths in Sept/Oct. As John 1:14 says "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." The original Greek word "ἐσκήνωσεν" translated into English as "dwelt" is from the root "σκηνόω" Strong's Concordance number G4637 which also means "tabernacle". And as Luke 2:12 says “And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” The original Greek word "φάτνῃ" translated into English as "manger" is Strong's Concordance number G5336 which also means "stall" or "booth" *7. Curiously Jupiter conjuncted with Venus in Virgo on 13 October 2 BC which according to the Hebrew calendar fell on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles *8.

Josephus wrote that king Herod was in Jericho on the night of a lunar eclipse where he had set up court and burnt some dissidents who had the guts to cut down the Roman golden eagle above the Temple gate *9. According to NASA's catalog of lunar eclipses there was only one total eclipse of the moon on 10 January 1 BC visible from Judea between 4 BC and 3 AD *10. There was a partial visible eclipse on 13 March 4 BC which seems to have coincided with the Jewish holiday Purim and so highly unlikely the time to burn some Jews on the pyre. Herod died not long after this eclipse according to Josephus and before the following Passover when Judea erupted into a civil war which was brutally put down by the Roman governor of Syria named Publius Quinctilius Varus who would go on to loose no less than three legions in 9 AD at the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. A loss which Augustus allegedly would try to alleviate by knocking his head against a wall saying "Give me back my legions!".

The "Parable of the Barren fig tree" as told by Jesus in Luke 13:6-9 about a certain man who for three years had come looking for fruits on a fig tree [Israel] but found nothing and gave it one last chance to produce may hint to His ministry lasting between three and four years before cursing the fig tree as reported by the gospels of Mark and Matthew a couple of days before the Passover crucifixion. As Jesus was baptized by John when just about 30 years old "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar" in 29 AD then a ministry lasting between three and four years would place His crucifixion in 33 AD.

Phlegon of Tralles wrote about an extraordinary eclipse which took place on Olympiad 202 year 4 [July 32 AD - July 33 AD] at the sixth hour *11. An event also known from the gospels in connection with the Passover crucifixion as reported by Luke 23:44 "Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour". This was not a solar eclipse as Passover is celebrated on a full moon and NASA's list of lunar eclipses paints the picture of a partial blood moon rising right after sunset over Jerusalem like a cup filled with blood on Passover 14 Nisan 3 April 33 AD. And in Acts 2:20 both the blood moon and the sun which switched off are mentioned in connection with the crucifixion of Christ.

What day did Jesus die ? Friday ! as Mark 15:42 says "Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,". As if that was not unambiguously enough then the original Greek word for "Preparation Day" is "παρασκευή" and anybody can go to Google translate and type in "Friday" and let it translate into Greek and see it is the original Greek word for Friday. The expression "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" must be understood as three "evening_mornings" as in Genesis 1:5 since a Jewish day begins at sunset so Friday Saturday and Sunday were counted inclusively as three "evening_mornings" as there was no concept of zero back then. "And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" - 1 Corinthians 15:4. Jesus was crucified on a Friday 14 Nisan and rose again with Venus before the break of dawn on Sunday 16 Nisan the Feast of Firstfruits.

So the available evidence agree that Jesus was born in the autumn about the Feast of Tabernacles 2 BC baptized in about the autumn of 29 AD crucified on Passover 14 Nisan 3 April 33 AD and resurrected on the Feast of Firstfruits Sunday 16 Nisan 5 April 33 AD.

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay." - Matthew 28:6

Bible - Page 2 Garden-Tomb

*1 "For Phlegon says that he [Tiberius] became king in the second year of Olympiad 19{8},"
    textexcavation.com/phlegontestimonium.html
    the Olympiads
    numachi.com/~ccount/hmepa/calendars/olympiads1-100.html

*2 "For from Nehemiah, who was dispatched by Artaxerxes to build Jerusalem in the 115th year of the Persian empire, and the 4th year of the 83d Olympiad, and the 20th year of the reign of Artaxerxes himself, up to ibis date, which was the second year of the 202d Olympiad, and the 16th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar,"
    newadvent.org/fathers/0614.htm

*3 "While I was administering my thirteenth consulship the senate and the equestrian order and the entire Roman people gave me the title of Father of my Country,- Res Gestae Divi Augusti
    penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Augustus/Res_Gestae/6*.html

*4 "When therefore the whole Jewish nation took an oath to be faithful to Caesar, and the interests of the king,"
    Josephus Antiquities XVII.41–45

*5 The star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson
    youtube.com/watch?v=gzWi0tWKoxo

*6 NASA's Catalog of Moon Phases
    eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phasecat.html

*7 Strong's Concordance
    eliyah.com/lexicon.html

*8 Stellarium Software
    stellarium.org/
    Hebrew Calendar
    cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/

*9 "But Herod deprived this Matthias of the high priesthood, and burnt alive the other Matthias, who had raised the sedition, with his other accomplices. And that very night there was an eclipse of the Moon."
    Josephus Antiquities XVII. 164–167

*10 NASA's Catalog of Lunar Eclipses
    eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEcat5/LEcatalog.html

*11 "In the fourth year, however, of Olympiad 202, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea."
    textexcavation.com/phlegontestimonium.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Cool post, Red. I've been wondering about the relationship between (Job through Malachi) and the Synoptic-Gospels (Matthew, Mark, and Luke). Does the second grouping do away with (and trump) the first group?? I can understand (Genesis through Esther) being seriously truncated by (John through Revelation) for obvious reasons. What if (Genesis through Esther) and (John through Revelation) were created to overthrow (Job through Malachi) or (Job through Luke)?? I am beginning a unique study of (Job through Malachi) which involves some aspects that I probably won't discuss -- but I'm really wondering how much of (Job through Malachi) harmonizes with the rest of the Bible (and the other way around)?? What if one built a Crystal Cathedral type ministry upon a (Job through Malachi) foundation?? What would that look like?? What if one combined (Job through Malachi), the 1928 Book of Common Prayer, Sacred Classical Music, and the Crystal Cathedral (perhaps in a Gothic Cathedral)?? What if most of the Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus belong in a (Job through Malachi) context?? Something is very wrong with the Judeo-Christian picture. I don't think the whole thing should be scuttled -- but I think it needs careful and prayerful reexamination. What Would Dr. Bruce Larson Say??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Bible - Page 2 Pope-francis-consecrates-entire-world-to-mary-pagan-idol-worship

So cute an old man the pope got a doll. Who is this black madonna venerated by the Vatican since the Dark Ages ? Is it Isis the old mother goddess Ceres now called Mary by the Catholics ? Our Lady guarded by gothic gargoyles in her main temple Notre Dame like a Lilith. On a balcony Le Stryge the vampire a shape shifting strix or owl of ill omen pointing tongue to Paris and perhaps the whole world.

Bible - Page 2 8443315932_5095e548dc_z

Why cremate care in front of a big Bohemian owl as if they don't care ? Where is the Ark again as I feel a hard rain's gonna fall and I can't swim.

Bible - Page 2 Owlshrine_small

A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall
    Cover by Edie Brickell & New Bohemians
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 22, 2014 12:13 am

I catch little glimpses of forbidden truth once in a while -- and I see a general outline -- but I certainly don't know the details. What I do know, scares the hell out of me. I see a hell of a lot of arguing and fighting in our future -- regardless of who is in or out of power. One individual of interest says that Matthew is their favorite book of the Bible -- yet they spend very little time talking about its contents. Another individual of interest said they liked Genesis -- and the way they said it sent chills up and down my spine. They also spoke of being angry and jealous -- and that's all I'm going to say about that. Consider again the following Biblical groupings:

1. Genesis through Esther -- and John through Revelation.
    2. Job through Luke -- with special emphasis on the Red-Letter Teachings Attributed to Jesus (rather than the narrative content).

What if one created a book with Job through Malachi -- plus the Red-Letter Teachings Attributed to Jesus in a form and style similar to a composite of these particular Old-Testament books??!! What often troubles me about the Bible is the lack of expository-preaching of the previous material. The Bible often proceeds as if the previous material did not exist. Ideally, you would have a solid foundation for a civilization, which gets built upon -- such as a reasonable and rational system of ethics, law, and law-enforcement (with the military being a special case of law-enforcement -- rather than specializing in atrocities and mass-murder). I'm almost to the point of trying to construct a contemporary theology based upon Job through Malachi -- giving it the Ellen White, Robert H. Schuller, Walter Martin, and Desmond Ford treatment (as crazy as that might sound to most of you). What does this particular grouping of scripture reveal concerning the Law of God, the Liturgy of God, the Sacrificial-System, the Substitutionary-Atonement, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Angels, Demons, the Trinity, etc.? The temptation is to go completely contemporary -- with clean-sheet of stone theology -- and forget to remember. But at some point -- we have to properly deal with history -- regardless of whether we like it or not. Are there any religious groups which focus upon Job through Malachi?? Are there any religious groups which focus upon the Red-Letter Teachings Attributed to Jesus?? What if "Satan" is teaching Humanity a very painful lesson about God?? I get the distinct impression that there's going to be a HUGE amount of weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth in humanity's future (especially regarding the past). Deception seems to be the Coin of the Realm in this solar system. All is obviously not well -- but I can't seem to get what's really going on. Most of my internet quest has involved speculation and modeling -- with very little proof or certainty. I often seem to know less now, than when I started. I just seem to keep sliding downhill -- becoming more dull and miserable -- each and every day.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri May 23, 2014 9:13 am

The Georgia Guidestones

Bible - Page 2 Gg1

Bible - Page 2 Gg3

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Bible - Page 2 Bones_logo

There is a new world order with ten new commandments written in stone since 22 March 1980 on a hilltop in Elbert County Georgia whose message looks a lot like the 1968 envisioned Earth Charter concocted by Club of Rome members Maurice Strong and Mikhail Gorbachev with the help of Steven Clark Rockefeller on behalf of the United Nations. And at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris in March 2000 the final text of the Earth Charter was approved and officially launched on 29 June 2000 in a ceremony at The Peace Palace in The Hague Netherlands under the auspices of Queen Beatrix. An Ark of Hope was created for a celebration of the Earth Charter held at Shelburne Farms Vermont on 9 September 2001 and two days later when the twin towers came down the Ark of Hope with the Earth Charter document within it was walked from Vermont to the headquarters of the United Nations in New York City.

Bible - Page 2 Ark_clearwater

George Bush Sr New World Order Speech on 11 September 1990

Aaron Russo interviewed by Alex Jones about Nelson Rockefeller

The end goal is to chip everybody !

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, 'If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb." - Revelation 14:9-10
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun May 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Great Post Red, nice insight into the timeline.  The devil is incantating his own scripture right in our faces all the time.

The Messiah is coming!  No one sees gods fate!  People come and experience here to really test their knowledge.  It's not supposed to be easy you dreamy new agist.  You must wake up!  The Twilight will only last so long.  Wake up before the Dawn is over, you will not last in the light!

Bible - Page 2 Jesus-with-the-angels
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I've always loved that first video!! "Did any of you guys go to Sunday-School??"!! I loved that line!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 27, 2014 8:32 am

Many may think getting chipped is a great idea and some mostly groups of government officials have already been chipped. This is nothing less than total control of the population. Think queen bee drones workers in hive mind.

And there is only one religious text that warns us about this !
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 am

The late Ron Wyatt claimed to have found and documented on location not only the petrified remains of Noah's Ark on the Mountains of Ararat, the ashen remains of Sodom and Gomorrah by the Dead Sea, Mount Sinai under lock and key in Saudi Arabia, but also the Ark of the Covenant in a cave beneath Calvary where Christ was crucified. Believe it or not but he also claimed that an Israeli lab tested a blood sample from the cover or mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant and found the blood was still alive and containing only 24 chromosomes.

Ron Wyatt talking about Jesus blood sample

Bible - Page 2 Jpcrucif3

The Ark of the Covenant
    including the crucifixion site and tomb of Christ

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/aoc-1.htm
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 27, 2014 8:58 pm

I've been quoting some of these posts on 'my' thread. I hope that's OK. Proper credit has been given. I try to include perspectives which are mostly not my own.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 pm

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

"This is a wicked generation. It asks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.

Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.

"Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

"I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.
     But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God.

Who is going to save you?  Yourself?  Your God?  ET's? Love?  Light?  New DNA strands?  Death?
    The messiah is the natural expression of nature, how we grow in consciousness and he is flesh and blood.  Someone you can have in your living room. You must know the Son of God to know yourself.  This is the essence of the Harvest.

But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into.

"'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.'"

I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:27 am

Matthew 6: 1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen  of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.  3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth :  4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly .  5 And when thou prayest , thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  6 But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly .  7 But when ye pray , use not vain repetitions , as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  10 Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  11 Give us this day our daily bread.  12 And forgive us our debts, as  we forgive our debtors.  13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.  14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  16 Moreover when ye fast , be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast . Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  17 But thou, when thou fastest , anoint thine head, and wash thy face;  18 That thou appear not unto men to fast , but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly .  19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal :  20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through nor steal :  21 For where your treasure is , there will your heart be also.  22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot  serve God and mammon.  25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold  the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap , nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not, neither do they spin :  29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is , and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought , saying , What shall we eat ? or, What shall we drink ? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed ?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 28: 1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.  2 And, behold , there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.  3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:  4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake , and became as dead men.  5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified .  6 He is not here: for he is risen , as he said . Come , see the place where the Lord lay .  7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold , he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo , I have told you.  8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word .  9 And as they went to tell his disciples , behold , Jesus met them, saying , All hail . And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.  10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid : go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.  11 Now when they were going , behold , some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done .  12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,  13 Saying , Say ye  , His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept .  14 And if this come to the governor's ears , we will persuade him, and secure  you.  15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught : and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.  16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.  17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted .  18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying , All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo , I am with you alway , even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Is Jesus telling people NOT to go to church?! Is Jesus teaching people to pray to the Father in Heaven -- and that the Father can forgive them BEFORE the Cross?! In the Great Commission in Matthew 28, is Jesus saying that people should teach only what He taught them during His Public Ministry (as recorded in the Gospels)?? Also in the Great Commission, is Jesus describing an Increase in Status and Power?! Before the Public Ministry of Jesus -- people dealt with God the Father in Heaven -- but what does Jesus mean when He says "no one come to the Father, but through me"? Is Jesus pleading our cases before God the Father in the Most Holy Place of the Heavenly Sanctuary with His shed-blood as Priest, Victim, and Advocate?? Was the Sacrifice of Christ a Human-Sacrifice?? Will the Second-Coming of Christ result in Torture and Mass-Murder?? I'm having serious problems with the Greatest Story Ever Told -- but I continue to reverence the Teachings Attributed to Jesus. However, I think they've been messed-with. I think the whole Bible has been messed-with. I'm seriously going to Positively-Reinforce the Bible, hopefully resulting in one big consistent and morally-exemplary sermon. But do we really require any particular book (holy or otherwise) to guide our lives in modernity -- especially books which are thousands of years old -- and are probably somewhat different than when they were written (regarding editorial content) -- and there are presently Hein's 57 Varieties of interpretations. Still -- what are we to do with history?? Where does the ultimate moral standard and authority reside?? The Bible and the Church often seem rather immoral and unrighteous. What's wrong with this picture?? What if Gabriel and/or Lucifer are more closely associated with the Greatest Story Ever Told than Michael?? What if Michael should be most closely associated with the Old Testament Wisdom Books -- and the Teachings Attributed to Jesus (in an Old Testament Context)?? What if Genesis through Esther -- and Most of the New Testament -- are an overthrow of the God of Job through Malachi?? Has anyone read The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ by Gerald Massey?? Has anyone read The Quest of the Historical Jesus by Albert Schweitzer??

What does strict Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics of Job through Malachi reveal?? Is there any church in the history of the world which has strictly followed Job through Malachi?? Why didn't Jesus preach extensively from Job through Malachi?? Why didn't Paul preach extensively from the Gospels?? Job is supposedly the oldest book in the Bible -- yet it is placed 17th!! I'm frankly seeing a Power-Struggle in Sacred-Scripture. When I told the Ancient Egyptian Deity that I thought that Humanity had been easily deceived -- the AED added "Very Easily!!" The way they said it, made me think they knew that from first-hand experience. They also said they had "always remained one step ahead of humanity". They referred to humanity as "minions". They said they were "Angry and Jealous". What if the God of the Exodus -- and the God of the New Testament is Gabriel -- and is sometimes known as Lucifer?? As I stood, talking to the AED, I asked them if they were God? -- to which they replied "No -- But I'm Close to God." They once hinted softly that they might be Lucifer -- but I'm not sure about that -- and I was afraid to ask follow-up questions. I'm only saying this stuff now -- because I haven't spoken with the AED (in one particular form) for years -- and we had no non-disclosure or cooperation agreement whatsoever. I think I've subsequently spoken to them in other forms -- but I am much less willing to discuss those encounters (since there was no open introduction). I continue to attempt to be neutral concerning this madness. I saw the AED a couple of months ago -- and we said "Hello" to each other -- and that was pretty much it. No frothing at the mouth. No swearing. Just "Hello". I think they might've been the God of This World -- or a representative of the God of This World -- but I don't know that for certain. We talked and joked a lot -- but there was always an edge -- and an underlying conflict. One could cut it with a knife. I'm also saying all this, because very few will read this -- and even fewer will believe it, or understand the implications and ramifications of it. Once, as I talked with them on the phone, it sounded as if they were in a spaceship or an underground base -- and I thought I heard some sort of an alien life-form in the background. I asked the AED about this -- and they wouldn't comment!! I told the AED to say "Hello" to them!! I wish I were making this up!! Once again, I continue to attempt some sort of Responsible-Neutrality. If I saw the AED today -- I'd probably talk to them like I'd talk to anyone. Polite -- yet not particularly warm and friendly. I've really been trying to understand their world -- and why things are the way they are (or seem to be). I desire a happy-ending -- yet I doubt that such an ending will occur. The War in Heaven will probably continue in some way, shape, or form -- for a very long time. However, I hope this will be a Very Cold Academic War. Even now, I'd buy the AED a cup of coffee at Starbucks -- and then argue with them about the fate of Earth and Mankind. World Without End?? Who knows?? They might say "Amen" to that!! Namaste and Godspeed.

Bible - Page 2 Vtg_Porcelain_Egypt_Egyptian_Mug__2
    Bible - Page 2 Design-Toscano-Egyptian-Coffee-Table
    Bible - Page 2 Hillary-clinton-starbucks
    Bible - Page 2 Starbucks_escher
    Bible - Page 2 Starbucks-collection-starbucks-31362643-1024-768

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:15 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Is Jesus telling people NOT to go to church?! Is Jesus teaching people to pray to the Father in Heaven -- and that the Father can forgive them BEFORE the Cross?! In the Great Commission in Matthew 28, is Jesus saying that people should teach only what He taught them during His Public Ministry (as recorded in the Gospels)?? Also in the Great Commission, is Jesus describing an Increase in Status and Power?! Before the Public Ministry of Jesus -- people dealt with God the Father in Heaven -- but what does Jesus mean when He says "no one come to the Father, but through me"? Is Jesus pleading our cases before God the Father in the Most Holy Place of the Heavenly Sanctuary with His shed-blood as Priest, Victim, and Advocate??

Who is this Jesus anyway according to the New Testament ?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it." - John 1:1-5

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.' Philip said to Him, 'Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.' Jesus said to him, 'Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?'" - John 14:6-9

So the Word of God spoke creation into existence and since Jesus is that Word of God then Jesus is the Creator of the universe. He is also depicted as King of Heaven so why bother to come down here and be crucified ? Because we will end up in hell together with the devil and evil when we commit a crime ! unless God takes our place of punishment ! then we get a second chance to regret repent and sin no more !

The fallen angels who were close with God in Heaven do not get another chance and so they got nothing to loose to try trick us into sin error and evil so also we will end up in hell which Jesus came to save us from.

"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.' Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?' Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." - Matthew 25:41-46
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:56 pm

Who is Jesus -- according to the Old Testament?? Where do I find Jesus in the Old Testament?? I've suggested a careful and prayerful study of Job through Malachi in the King James Version of the Holy Bible -- but perhaps (for a short time period) I should take a closer look at the following books:

1. Deuteronomy.
    2. Job.
    3. Song of Solomon.
    4. Proverbs.
    5. Ecclesiastes.
    6. Isaiah.
    7. Jeremiah.
    8. Lamentations.
    9. Ezekiel.
    10. Daniel.
    11. The New-Testament Red-Letters (without the black-letters).
    12. The Psalms.

I've recently been thinking in Archangelic-Terms -- particularly regarding King David, King Solomon, and the Queen of Sheba. What if we are dealing with Father, Son, and Holy-Spirit?? I know this sounds heretical and blasphemous -- but what if we've all been had -- in more ways than we can imagine?? In many ways, the Bible is a very harsh, cruel, nasty, and unethical book -- while being just the opposite in many other ways. What if this universe is One Huge Star War?? What if the harsh ways of the Bible are the ways of survival in such a universe?? What if the universe is an Other Than Human Theocracy -- with Humans and Freedom being Heretics and Heresy?? What if -- at the soul-level -- we are dealing with Angels and Archangels -- throughout the universe -- in all manner of physicality (and lack thereof)?? How much Christian-Theology can be found in Deuteronomy?? How much Christian-Theology can be found in Job through Daniel?? How much Christian-Theology can be found in Matthew?? What manner of governance, theology, and liturgy would emerge from Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics of Job through Daniel?? Has anyone ever focused upon those books exclusively?? Why didn't Jesus preach extensively from these books?? Why didn't Paul preach extensively from what Jesus taught?? We always seem to be dealing with some sort of a theological shell-game. What if (on a soul-basis) King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba overthrew King David?? What if the Queen of Sheba (on a soul-basis) was Lilith?? What if the Queen of Sheba has worn the pants in this solar system for thousands of years?? What if both King David and King Solomon took orders from the Queen of Sheba?? What if Jesus was Solomon (on a soul-basis)?? I have no idea if this might be true. Again, I am Not a scholar. This website is simply a conceptual-laboratory to me. I just think this universe might be more harsh than we can imagine -- and that we are living in a little dream-world -- even though it often seems like a nightmare. I sense deception and cover-up everywhere -- but I can't seem to figure-out the details. I just get the feeling that this solar system is (or has been) run by an Other Than Human Prosecuting-Attorney, Intergalactic-Banker, and Star-Warrior (who is incredibly smart and harsh). What if Amen Ra was the King of Babylon?? Wasn't there a Temple of Murduk in Babylon?? What Would Isaiah Say?? Marduk was the Son of Enki and Ninki -- right?? Think about it!!
    orthodoxymoron wrote: And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw , that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.  3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw , and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.  4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great .  5 And as I was considering , behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.  6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.  7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.  8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great : and when he was strong , the great horn was broken ; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.  9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great , toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.  10 And it waxed great , even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.  11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away , and the place of his sanctuary was cast down .  12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised , and prospered .  13 Then I heard one saint speaking , and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake , How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation , to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?  14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days  ; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed .  15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.  16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called , and said , Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.  17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came , I was afraid , and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand , O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.  18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.  19 And he said , Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.  20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.  21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.  22 Now that being broken , whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.  23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full , a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up .  24 And his power shall be mighty , but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully , and shall prosper , and practise , and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.  25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.  26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.  27 And I Daniel fainted , and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up , and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

I understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.  3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:  4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession , and said , O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;  5 We have sinned , and have committed iniquity , and have done wickedly , and have rebelled , even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:  6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.  7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.  8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.  9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;  10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.  11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing , that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.  12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.  13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.  14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth : for we obeyed not his voice.  15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned , we have done wickedly .  16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.  17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.  18 O my God, incline thine ear, and hear ; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations , and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.  19 O Lord, hear ; O Lord, forgive ; O Lord, hearken and do ; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.  20 And whiles I was speaking , and praying , and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;  21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.  22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said , O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.  23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth , and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.  24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.  25 Know therefore and understand , that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again , and the wall, even in troublous times.  26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off , but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined .  27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease , and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate , even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate .

A thing was revealed, and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.  2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.  3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all , till three whole weeks were fulfilled .  4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;  5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked , and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:  6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.  7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.  8 Therefore I was left alone , and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.  9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.  10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.  11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent . And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling .  12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand , and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard , and I am come for thy words.  13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.  14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.  15 And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb .  16 And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake , and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.  17 For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.  18 Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,  19 And said , O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong , yea, be strong . And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened , and said , Let my lord speak ; for thou hast strengthened me.  20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth , lo, the prince of Grecia shall come .  21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.  2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.  3 And a mighty king shall stand up , that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.  4 And when he shall stand up , his kingdom shall be broken , and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled : for his kingdom shall be plucked up , even for others beside those.  5 And the king of the south shall be strong , and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion ; his dominion shall be a great dominion.  6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together ; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand , nor his arm: but she shall be given up , and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.  7 But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail :  8 And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.  9 So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.  10 But his sons shall be stirred up , and shall assemble a multitude of great forces: and one shall certainly come , and overflow , and pass through : then shall he return , and be stirred up , even to his fortress.  11 And the king of the south shall be moved with choler , and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.  12 And when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up ; and he shall cast down many ten thousands: but he shall not be strengthened by it.  13 For the king of the north shall return , and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches.  14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall .  15 So the king of the north shall come , and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand , neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand .  16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.  17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do : and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.  18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease ; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him.  19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall , and not be found .  20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed , neither in anger, nor in battle.  21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person , to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.  22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken ; yea, also the prince of the covenant.  23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up , and shall become strong with a small people.  24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done , nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.  25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand : for they shall forecast devices against him.  26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow : and many shall fall down slain.  27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief  , and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper : for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.  28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.  29 At the time appointed he shall return , and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.  30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved , and return , and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do ; he shall even return , and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.  31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate .  32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong , and do exploits.  33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.  34 Now when they shall fall , they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.  35 And some of them of understanding shall fall , to try them, and to purge , and to make them white , even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.  36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished : for that that is determined shall be done .  37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.  38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.  39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.  40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind , with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over .  41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown : but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.  42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.  43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.  44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy , and utterly to make away many.  45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

And at that time shall Michael stand up , the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered , every one that shall be found written in the book.  2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake , some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.  3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.  4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro , and knowledge shall be increased .  5 Then I Daniel looked , and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.  6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?  7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished .  8 And I heard , but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?  9 And he said , Go thy way , Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.  10 Many shall be purified , and made white , and tried ; but the wicked shall do wickedly : and none of the wicked shall understand ; but the wise shall understand .  11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away , and the abomination that maketh desolate set up , there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.  12 Blessed is he that waiteth , and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.  13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest , and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Michael stood up, saying: Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  4 Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted .  5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled .  7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy .  8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.  9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.  10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  11 Blessed are ye , when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil  against you falsely , for my sake .  12 Rejoice , and be exceeding glad : for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.  13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour , wherewith shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.  14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot  be hid .  15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil .  18 For verily I say unto you, Till  heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till  all be fulfilled .  19 Whosoever  therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed  the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.  21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:  22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say , Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;  24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  25 Agree  with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.  26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.  27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery :  28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.  29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  31 It hath been said  , Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:  32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery : and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery .  33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself , but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:  34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:  35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool  : neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.  36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.  37 But let your communication be , Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.  38 Ye have heard that it hath been said , An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:  39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.  40 And if any man will sue thee at the law , and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.  41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away .  43 Ye have heard that it hath been said , Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.  44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.  46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye ? do not even the publicans the same?  47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?  48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen  of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.  3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth :  4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly .  5 And when thou prayest , thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  6 But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly .  7 But when ye pray , use not vain repetitions , as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  10 Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  11 Give us this day our daily bread.  12 And forgive us our debts, as  we forgive our debtors.  13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.  14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  16 Moreover when ye fast , be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast . Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  17 But thou, when thou fastest , anoint thine head, and wash thy face;  18 That thou appear not unto men to fast , but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly .  19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal :  20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through nor steal :  21 For where your treasure is , there will your heart be also.  22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot  serve God and mammon.  25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold  the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap , nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not, neither do they spin :  29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is , and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought , saying , What shall we eat ? or, What shall we drink ? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed ?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Judge not, that ye be not judged .  2 For with what judgment ye judge , ye shall be judged : and with what measure ye mete , it shall be measured to you again .  3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?  4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold , a beam is in thine own eye?  5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.  6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.  7 Ask , and it shall be given you; seek , and ye shall find ; knock , and it shall be opened unto you:  8 For every one that asketh receiveth ; and he that seeketh findeth ; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened .  9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give  him a stone?  10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give  him a serpent?  11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?  12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat  :  14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  15 Beware  of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16 Ye shall know them by their fruits . Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  18 A good tree cannot  bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down , and cast into the fire.  20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  24 Therefore whosoever  heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  25 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:  27 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell : and great was the fall of it

The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:  3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe , that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works: for they say , and do not.  4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.  5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men  : they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,  6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,  7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.  8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.  9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.  10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.  11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.  12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased ; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted .  13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in .  14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer : therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.  15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made , ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say , Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor !  17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?  18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever  sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty .  19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?  20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon .  21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.  22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon .  23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment , mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done , and not to leave the other undone .  24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.  25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.  26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.  27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.  28 Even so ye also  outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.  29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,  30 And say , If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.  31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.  32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.  33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?  34 Wherefore , behold , I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:  35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.  36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.  37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy  children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  38 Behold , your house is left unto you desolate.  39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth , till ye shall say , Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

See ye the temple? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Take heed that no man deceive you.  5 For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled : for all these things must come to pass , but the end is not yet.  7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  8 All  these are the beginning of sorrows.  9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  10 And then shall many be offended , and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  11 And many false prophets shall rise , and shall deceive many.  12 And because iniquity shall abound , the love of many shall wax cold .  13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved .  14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come .  15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth , let him understand :)  16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be .  22 And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved : but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened .  23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo , here is Christ, or there; believe it not.  24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.  25 Behold , I have told you before .  26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold , he is in the desert; go not forth : behold , he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.  27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  28 For wheresoever the carcase is , there will the eagles be gathered together .  29 Immediately  after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened , and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken :  30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .  32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till  all these things be fulfilled .  35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away .  36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.  37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the ark,  39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come .  43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come , he would have watched , and would not have suffered his house to be broken up .  44 Therefore  be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh .  45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?  46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing .  47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods .  48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming ;  49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ;  50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of ,  51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.  2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.  3 They that were foolish took their  lamps, and took no oil with them:  4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.  5 While the bridegroom tarried , they all slumbered and slept .  6 And at midnight there was a cry made , Behold , the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him.  7 Then all those virgins arose , and trimmed their lamps.  8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out .  9 But the wise answered , saying , Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell , and buy for yourselves.  10 And while they went to buy , the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut .  11 Afterward  came also the other virgins, saying , Lord, Lord, open to us.  12 But he answered and said , Verily I say unto you, I know you not.  13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh .  14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country , who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods .  15 And unto one he gave five talents , to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey .  16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.  17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.  18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.  19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh , and reckoneth  with them.  20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.  21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  22 He also that had received two talents came and said , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.  23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said , Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown , and gathering where thou hast not strawed :  25 And I was afraid , and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.  26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed :  27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.  28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.  29 For unto every one that hath shall be given , and he shall have abundance : but from him that hath not shall be taken away  even that which he hath .  30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:  32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:  33 And he shall set  the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.  34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come , ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  35 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me in :  36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick , and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.  37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , and fed thee? or thirsty , and gave thee drink ?  38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in ? or naked, and clothed thee?  39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed , into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:  42 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me no drink :  43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44 Then shall they also answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , or athirst , or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?  45 Then shall he answer them, saying , Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Bible - Page 2 Marduk_p
    Bible - Page 2 Lion_of_marduk
    Bible - Page 2 Thebes+8
    Bible - Page 2 MFD05-07
    Bible - Page 2 Iraq02-09c-960w

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:19 am

Jesus is part of the creators wisdom and evidence of his compassion. We play this drama out until we know it in our heart. This is the Wheel, which is evidenced by every mythology, every antiquity, every philosopher, every concept we create. Jesus is the bridge, the door, the path, the one singularity for our simple understanding. There is not one person who is not involved with this process. There has never been a time where this is not animating amongst our species. Never a time when this is not magnetizing you to the Fathers love.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm thinking that Matthew 5, 6, 7, 23, 24, 25 (KJV) needs to be honestly and exhaustively studied. In fact -- I'm wondering what the following study (in this specific order) would yield:

1. Job.
    2. Proverbs.
    3. Ecclesiastes.
    4. Isaiah.
    5. Daniel.
    6. Matthew 5-7, 23-25.
    7. Psalms.

Daniel speaks of something which causes the Daily Sacrifice to cease. What historically caused the Daily Sacrifice to cease?? I was always taught that the Life, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus ended the Jewish Sacrificial System. How might this relate to the Abomination of Desolation?? I'm wondering if certain of the Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus belong in an Old-Testament Context (perhaps following Daniel)?! I am finding the first books of the Old Testament -- and most of the New Testament to be increasingly problematic. I desire a Solid Political and Theological Rock to Build Upon -- but I am mostly uncovering corruption, skeletons, blood, and shifting-sand. What's wrong with this picture?? There are literally hundreds of Christian Churches -- all saying something different. What's wrong with this picture?? I continue to wonder what all religions, all churches, and all philosophies (secular and sacred) do with Job through Malachi?! I'm almost to the point of simply exercising Positive-Reinforcement Relative to Everyone and Everything -- and just leaving it at that. I'm frankly sick and tired of the mumbo-jumbo.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am

It is not easy to be honest. Most traps are formed from good intentions. A little mix from this, a little mix from that, stir it up and voilà. This is a witches brew. A deception.

Just look at this board as a perfect example of the state we are in as a species. Jesus illuminates the path all the time, he is your savior and your king. Death eternal is what greets you at the other door and it will lull you to sleep and keep you dreamy. Stand upright and ask questions. You can think yourself out of it. Ask the lord for his grace! Godspeed...

Bible - Page 2 Witch__s_Brew_by_dmarshallarts

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 am