tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

So....2014. Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed? This might help.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

So....2014.  Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed?  This might help. Empty So....2014. Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed? This might help.

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 am

From Dana Mrkich's website. To my mind, she sees so clearly. Here's an excerpt from her post titled: Goodbye 2013 - Hello 2014 and she seems to have an answer.

In the years leading up to 2013 amidst all of our healing and growth experiences, as challenging as they may have been, we at least always had a light at the end of the tunnel to look forward to. A turning point representing hope for great transformation. The time when we moved from the end of one long evolutionary cycle to the next. The time finally arrived and instead of greeting us like a breath of fresh air, it felt like a bucket of sobering, ice cold water being thrown all over us with one clear message: Wake up. Here’s the state of reality on Earth in 2013. What are you going to do about it?

This message was shocking to those of us who replied, drenched and tired of it, “We are awake! Is this some kind of joke?” This year we learned the meaning of ‘awakening’ more than ever. We may have been ‘awake’ but day after day we were asked in a multitude of ways: What are you doing with your awakening? How is it showing up in your life? How is it working for you? How is it contributing to the world? How are you embodying it? Are you happy with who you are and with what you are doing and with whom you are doing it? If not, what are you going to do about it?

We were pummelled with ‘entry into our next level’ pop quizzes: Are you awake to your emotions? Are you awake to your needs? Are you awake to what you desire/want to do vs what you feel you should be doing? Are you awake to your heart? Are you awake to your body and human-ness? Are you awake to your power? Are you awake to who you really are?

We kept being dunked by wave after wave; cleansing, clearing, shedding, letting go. This, after years (and for many decades) of it! It felt like we were going through one of the toughest security airports in existence where they make you pull everything out of your suitcase for all your co-travellers to see. The security guard says firmly: Nope you can’t take that. Or that. Or that, that or that. Leave it in the box and step away.

Airports are those strange in between places where you’re neither at your old destination nor new yet and the past year has felt quite like that. They are exciting, emotional places but they do require paperwork to be filled out and passports stamped. Even if we feel over the process we can’t go back. We’re all packed. The plane is here. The engines are running. We just have to keep moving forward and see where the heck this plane is taking us, otherwise we will stay stuck in no man’s land.

You may have felt like no stone was left unturned. If you were very conscious in many areas but say your self-love was still sitting in the basement or your power was still holding back like a wallflower at a 1950’s dance – back down into the deep levels of your subconscious you had to go discovering: where am I still frozen? Where am I still holding back and why? What am I still not allowing myself to receive? What am I still afraid of?

For a lot of us, 2013 held the energy of post-natal depression. We came down from the high of pregnancy and labour, and were left holding the baby with a mixture of excitement, love, relief, overwhelm and the sobering reality that we were responsible for looking after the precious gift that is life here. If our systems and structures are sick, we need to heal them or create new ones. If our planet is in bad shape, we need to change our ways. This isn’t a Disney movie. No-one is going to swing in and wave a magic wand and make it all better in a flash of light. In many ways we felt like we were standing at the beginning of a whole new life with no clue how to move forward, and all we could do was just take one day at a time.

At the start of our awakening, it is a very personal process. As we evolve however, and particularly as we now enter a new evolutionary cycle as a whole humanity, our awakening becomes more of a collective experience and has a global purpose as well as personal. We are awake to live more conscious lives yes – but we are also awake to contribute to the creation of a more conscious reality here on Earth. This is something we have been gearing towards for years, but now is the time for this next phase of our awakening to be activated.

Most of us did not assume the whole world would magically go from dysfunctional to perfect overnight. It was enough to know that more light was due to shower down onto the planet (and it has been) and from there anything is possible! We knew that this light would greatly assist everyone’s efforts toward living a more conscious life, and that together we would (and will) use that consciousness to create an entirely new world through our collective actions, initiatives, ideas, choices and energetic contributions no matter how big or small. We felt that this new consciousness would manifest in physically tangible ways overhauling every system we have: health, education, housing, food production, politics, the economy and media. We looked forward to everyone finding out about advanced technology, free energy, global hidden agendas, and the existence of our galactic neighbours and visitors. We looked forward to this knowledge finally becoming mainstream, with the feeling that this would finally release us from the prison-like reality we have been sold as the reality.

The good news is, this is all happening as evidenced by the baby steps occurring but boy oh boy oh boy it is taking a lot loooooooooooooonnnnnnggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr than we had anticipated. Sure, from the perspective of our higher dimensional selves it’s all swimming along just great, and as time is an illusion it’s all happening in the blink of an eye. But from our human perspective, wow, being here with an absolute knowing of our potential and having to live within the confines of a restricted reality that has contained and confined the collective consciousness and potential of that consciousness, has been gruelling: mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. And just when we felt we were past the hardest part of the journey, we turned the corner and wait, what??

· Emotional seas with giant swells that had extremes of highs and lows.

· Energetic storms electrifying our sensitivity receptors so that yay (?!), we get to feel everything with more depth: our own emotions and those of people on the other side of the world. Woohoo for unity consciousness.

· Gigantic waves of light hurling us into the abyss of issues long healed (or so we thought), and pushing us to expand into what versions of ourselves we know not.

· The resistance to change army (eg global elite) going into over-drive with their tactics, striving to maintain power and control at any cost.

· Being pushed off a cliff into the void with no notion as to where or to what or with whom you may be going! As exciting as this is, it brings up all our fears around our vulnerability, security, survival and alone-ness. It brings up all our doubts around our true abilities, creative potential and what we deserve to receive.

Holy *#&# it has been one intense year. In a practical sense, I think that most of us know that great change takes time. And to give us as a collective humanity some credit there is no denying that millions of people have awakened this year, and we can tell that from the growing numbers involved in activism, the type of information being shared on social media, and the kinds of conversations that are happening with family members, friends or colleagues who up until recently would never have had ‘those kinds’ of conversations.

However, I also think that we did expect something more obvious to shift in a more global way by now...............

Continue reading here.

Source: http://danamrkich.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/goodbye-2013-hello-2014.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

So....2014.  Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed?  This might help. Empty Re: So....2014. Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed? This might help.

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:52 am

Another excerpt from Dana's blog, from June 2013 this time.  This one is about the sometimes dastardly effects of the Galactic Wave and Solar Flares.  Wink 

If we could look out into the cosmos right now through eyes that perceive higher frequency energy, we would see huge tsunami-like waves rolling toward Earth, immersing our planet and all on her. We don’t need super-human eyes to tell us this is happening – we can feel it. We can see the effects the waves are having on our lives, and on those around us including the greater global community in every sector of life. These waves are uplifting us, clearing us and transforming us on every possible conceivable level – and on levels we can’t yet conceive.

Most days it feels like we’re in a never-ending automated car-wash. Have you ever been in one of those things? The water comes down rinsing the car, then the car shampoo squirts out, followed by the big wash brushes. Then the rinse cycle again, then the polish brushes, then the dryer. Between every one of those phases there’s a little pause, a moment to breathe, and then you get a little start with every new woosh boom shhh sound. Hands up if you feel like you’re in one of those at the moment? Only every time we get the green light and head out thinking we’re ‘done’, we suddenly find ourselves back for another round!

If a friend was to ask you ‘How are you feeling?’ you probably honestly have no idea how to answer that. The waves are awakening multiple aspects of us, including old, buried aspects and new soul potential aspects, along with multiple awakening abilities like telepathy and energetic sensitivity. So the answer to your friend might be:  “I’m feeling clear yet dishevelled, I have moments of joy and despair, I’m excited about what’s coming yet sometimes feel disillusioned, I’m at peace with so much yet confronting old issues I thought I’d cleared. When I’m happy I’m happier than I’ve ever been and when I’m sad I feel like I’m feeling the woes of the entire world. The energies are moving so much so quickly through me that I already can’t even relate to what I just said. I’m not who I was a week ago, and I have no idea what version of me I’ll have evolved into by tomorrow.”

If you relate, read on here.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

So....2014.  Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed?  This might help. Empty Re: So....2014. Feeling a bit confused, underwhelmed? This might help.

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 am

Thanks. Sanicle. I agree on this one -very well said.  Very Happy 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 am

You're very welcome Cetaceous One  I love you 

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm