tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar Empty A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar

Post  Carol Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm

In his blog post yesterday http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/tony-friday-cc-recorded-link-and-notes-from-tnt.html , Tony indicated that the banks and powers involved in the RV have raised the exchange rate because they are anxious for us to all exchange our dinars quickly, before some unspecified event happens. What event are they referring to? Direct US involvement in Syria? Some other unknown political event? A geophysical event, like Ed Dames’ “Killshot”, or a belated “2012”? How about some asteroid impact, or invasion of zombies http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/05/homeland-security-grants-went-to-zombie-apocalypse-training// , that they know about but haven’t told us yet?

Or could it be that there is a plan to cause another economic depression, some world changing economic event which, like the Great Depression of the 1930s, is planned and coordinated http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/59405/ by the PeanuT Weasels (Powers That Were)?

Another economic option we are aware of is the Road to Roota http://www.roadtoroota.com/ theory promulgated by Bix Weir, which is actually based on documentshttp://www.roadtoroota.com/public/190.cfm issued by a Federal Reserve bank, and published by an associate of Alan Greenspan! Some of you may have seen the wonderful explanation that Bix put out over a year ago of the http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm in the new $100 transitional combination FRN/US Treasury note.

The Road to Roota theory says that there is a cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar, but by extension, the global currency system, in order to restore an asset-backed currency system. One of the cabal, an economist and early computer scientist named Alan Greenspan, wrote the computer programs which allow those in power to manipulate the price of stocks, commodities and metals. Greenspan had been a vocal proponent of gold backed currency—until he was tapped to be the head of the FED. His ROOMMATE wrote the first computer language, BASIC. And a friend, an economist who worked at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, put their plan to restore the gold backed currency into comic book http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/190.cfm form, to prepare those who have an ear to hear and an eye to see. Here is a short 5 minute video which goes over some of the basic principle of Road to Roota Theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZnA2TG9POw&feature=player_embedded

Today I received this analysis http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/ which indicates that many of the same economic indicators which aligned before the 2008 crash are lining up again. I recommend that you review the article. It very well could be that those who are trying to crash the system are preparing the economy for another massive blow; this time, perhaps one that takes the whole thing down. It could be that it is necessary for the same kind of massive economic implosion to occur in order for the global economic reset to take place. It could be that those of us who are participating in the RV will have the chance to position ourselves with assets before the whole system is taken down—I do not know. But I am sharing some of the information which has come to me.

So, what could this information mean to us, as dinarians? If there were a plan to cause a world-wide depression, as was done in 1929, then the globalists could contract the money supply, as they did back then, causing a failure of liquidity, leading in turn to an inability of individuals and corporations to meet their loans. After a massive default, the Peanut Weasels would buy up everything in sight, as they did in the 1930s.

The massive amounts of currencies which we will be injecting into the economy might make this much harder than it was 90 years ago. But, how could we prepare for such an eventuality? Leaving money in the bank might allow us to ride through that crash in great style. So, no worries about getting through a great depression. Those who played that game right would be the ones who ended up with their bags full of defaulted companies, real estate and other assets, purchased with the proceeds of our dinar exchange.

But, what if there were a massive shutdown of the currency system, a “reset” as we have been calling it, where all of the numbers get returned to zero? What would then happen to all of those assets which you hold in the bank? They would be gone. Why would the PeanuT Weasels want to get the dinars off the market BEFORE that event? Because the Dinars are to be the FIRST ASSET-BACKED CURRENCY, and the dollars which we exchange them for are merely electronic blips, backed by nothing. Nothing.

Thus, the discussion about FRN accounts vs UST accounts may make a little sense. What if the FRN accounts were all to be zeroed out, but Dinars retained their value? What a great way by the PTW to strip us of all of our “excess” wealth? Why is it that the banks are so interested in us keeping our assets in the bank? Sure, they will make lots of money from lending it out fractionally, but what if the real reason is to zero all of our accounts out after the RV? What if UST accounts DID survive such an event, but not FRN accounts? Then, those who were wise enough, or fearful enough, or compliant enough, to follow the rumors about keeping pristine UST accounts would win, while the rest of the world lost.

What if NEITHER the FRN nor the UST accounts survives such an event? Then, you would have been better keeping gold-backed currency, like the IQD, wouldn’t you?

I should point out at this juncture that according to the Road to Roota theory, we would all be able to keep our assets, and all debts would be cancelled. FRNs are, after all, merely debt instruments. They represent promises to pay, sometime in the future, with real dollars. But, if all accounts are zeroed out, there would also be no more debt. Therefore, we would keep our houses, but lose our mortgages and our bank accounts, if this event did occur.

So, what could we do to mitigate the effects that such a global reset of computer blips, like the ones representing FRNs or UST notes in our account, might have? The most powerful thing that I can see is to GET YOUR ASSETS OUT OF THE BANK! More specifically, get the dollars converted into assets which would survive such an event, but which would not hurt you if the event did not occur. The best assets that I can see would be: 1) asset backed currencies, such as the dinar or the Gold Backed Dinar which Mohammar Khadaffi was killed for creating. 2) metallic silver. 3) Metallic Gold 4) food or other commodities which you have physical control over. 5) real estate 6)companies, factories, or other abilities to produce something. And I am not really talking about stocks—I suspect that the stock market, which is being artificially propped up by printing 84 Billion dollars per month, is ready for a massive crash. I am talking about actually owning the company or the factory.

Please keep in mind that I am NOT referring to paper warehouse receipts for precious metals, such as JP Morgan holds and is trying to sell off. There are admittedly at least 100 paper receipts for each physical ounce of gold in the vaults. When the time comes to claim your gold, there will be 99 people ahead of you in line. If you buy gold or silver, DO NOT think that paper shares or gold stocks will have any value at all. Only physical gold or better, silver will have any value after an economic reset. And these assets must be in a location where you can get at them. Banks may not be the best place. The CIA has already shown that they can enter any bank drawer at will.

I know some of this stuff sounds crazy, but rather than dismissing it out of hand, wouldn’t you be served by at least reviewing the Road to Roota documents http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/190.cfm ? I do not know if it is a valid theory, or not. But I do think that the wise person will position him or herself to be ready for all eventualities. I also recommend that you review the above linked blog. Decide for yourself what, if anything, you should do to prepare yourself.

Blessings,
    Camdoc

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar Empty Re: A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar

Post  Carol Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Freedom 

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar Empty Re: A cabal of “good guys” who are seeking the collapse of the fiat currency system, in particular, the US dollar

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Once again, I support evolutionary-change rather than revolutionary-change. Will the 'Bad-Guys' give the 'Good-Guys' a chance to Really Screw Things Up by Trying to Make Things Better -- and then 'Save the World' from the Well-Meaning but Incompetent 'Good-Guys'??!! I am VERY Paranoid and Suspicious. I tend to think that this solar system is highly organized -- but not necessarily in a 'nice' way -- and that changing everything might be similar to performing emergency neurosurgery on an inoperable brain-tumor with a butcher for a surgeon. If I had the chance to 'change everything' I'd probably change very little. I might even appear to be a 'sellout'. Think Idealistically. Act Realistically.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 am