tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Fact or Fiction? The Dollar Will Collapse Shortly After The Elections

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Fact or Fiction? The Dollar Will Collapse Shortly After The Elections Empty Fact or Fiction? The Dollar Will Collapse Shortly After The Elections

Post  Carol Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 am

Fact or Fiction? The Dollar Will Collapse Shortly After The Elections

This is Lindsey Williams more recent interview regarding the collapse of the dollar after elections. I've a number of friends who are convinced this is going to happen and that it is inevitable. There is a part of me that just flatly refuses to accept this will happen - yet things like this do happen. Look at what happened to Kuwait and Iraqi's money (dinar). And what abut the euro? It wasn't that long ago it looked really strong and now there are articles speculating the euro's collapse.

I don't know if Lindsey if just full of hot air or on to something here but I'd like to post it just to gather the opinions of others regarding the future of the US currency. We already pulled funds out of stock because of losses. Now it just a matter of what to invest in that can withstand the collapse of the US dollar if it comes to that.

Lindsey Williams 7-28-2012 Interview: The Dollar will Collapse shortly after the Elections , get out of all paper assets , secure your portfolio with gold and silver , gold will still go to $3000/oz maintains Pastor Lindsey Williams and silver will go to $75/oz , regarding the wars in the middle east Lindsey Williams says that every country will be given to the Muslim brotherhood , the last country to see a revolution and go through massive chaos is Saudi Arabia , The elite are 6 months behind in their plans for the middle east , because Russia stepped in to protect Syria , that's why the oil is not $150 already , they stopped drilling for oil at the Liberty rig in Alaska until the oil price hits $150 , take advantage of the elite's problems , the US dollar is still fairly strong use it to buy real assets before the collapse.

Here is a link to Celente's blog spot.
    www.geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com]

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:41 am