tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!  Empty Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!

Post  Carol Sat May 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills! 
    This gave me chills it was so beautiful! The Piano Guys out did themselves on this song and video, when they combined Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song,” with the very beautiful classic, “Amazing Grace.” 

- See more at: http://faithreel.com/piano-guys-combine-fight-song-amazing-grace-the-results-so-good-i-got-chills/#sthash.h3BPiHLV.dpuf

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!  Empty Re: Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!

Post  Carol Sat May 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Dad Plays Baby A Lullaby & What Happens Next Took Our Breath Away!

When 5 month old Samuel couldn’t sleep because of an ear infection his father David Motola strapped him into his baby carrier, sat down with him, and played him this beautiful and soothing lullaby. David played him his own arrangement of the timeless classic, “Brahm’s Lullaby.” Within a moment of starting to play Samuel visibly relaxes, yawns, then drifts right off into a peaceful slumber. This video is such a sweet, and affectionate show of a fathers love for his baby, that it brought a tear to our eyes, and is melting hearts all over the world. 

Music has always been a passion for David since he was a child. He has been playing for 12 years, and as hard as it is to believe he is self taught. He loves inspiring people with his music, and he has his own Youtube Channel, the Bearded Piano. When we spotted this video we just loved it, and we know our viewers will too. David doesn’t have a CD out yet, just the lullaby. It can be found at cdbaby.com/beardedpiano . We here at Faithreel.com wish you much success David!

- See more at: http://faithreel.com/dad-plays-baby-a-lullaby-what-happens-took-our-breath-away/#sthash.JW15XQwU.dpuf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!  Empty Re: Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!

Post  Carol Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm

[size=42]3 Year Old Drummer Walks On Stage, Takes [/size]
    [size=42]
    [/size]
    The Lead & Blows Everyone Away!

When 3 year old Lyonya Shilovsky enters the stage his enthusiasm to get to his drums is so strong he almost runs because he just cannot wait to play. This 3 year old’s drumming abilities are astounding! He’s got all the music memorized, and is playing by ear! 

In this video Lyonya’s talent shines, as he actually leads an adult orchestra in a rendition of Jacques Offenbach’s, Orpheus in the Underworld, also known as the Can-Can. This performance took place at the State Concert Hall of Arnold Katz, in Novosibirsk, Russia. At one point Lyonya loses his drumstick, and he just resumes the performance like a little pro, carrying on like nothing ever happened. We will be looking forward to seeing what this little musical master’s next performance will be.

- See more at: http://faithreel.com/3-year-old-drummer-walks-on-stage-takes-the-lead-blows-everyone-away/#sthash.rp4XCw6f.dpuf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Candace and Dennis Gaines were thrilled to be having another baby after two heart wrenching miscarriages. All seemed to be going well until at 8 weeks Candace started cramping and bleeding. She was rushed to hospital and an ultrasound showed the baby had no heart beat. Any woman that has had an ultrasound has seen that the heart beat shows as a pulsing spot on the scan. Ultrasounds can even see all the 4 chambers of the baby’s heart, and pick up the sound of the heart beat. The technology has gotten so good that the baby can even be viewed in 3 and 4D, there was no way the equipment was wrong three times at two different locations. Dennis and Candace had a feeling they shouldn’t give up, so they requested a second opinion. Again that ultrasound showed the same thing, there was no sign of life in her womb the baby had stopped growing, things were getting worse, and the baby still had no heartbeat.

The parents went home and did not give into despair, but continued to love the unborn baby, not giving up hope, and prayed in faith. Dennis read scripture over his baby which is very powerful, and prayed over his wife. Both parent’s walked by faith, and waited with patience for their miracle. 

They returned to their doctor who was urging that she have an abortion before complications began to set in. Thankfully Dennis and Candace requested one last ultrasound. The couple got their miracle, much to the shock of their doctor. The baby had a heart beat! Their baby was alive, and thankfully they did not just go along and have an abortion. 

This is a great reminder of what Jesus said in Mark 10:52 Jesus told him, “Go your way; your faith has saved you.” The couple and their doctor, who is now convinced something supernatural happened were ecstatic! We liked the fact that there is documentation and medical records behind this. Today Dennis and Candace are the proud parent’s of a beautiful healthy little girl, very appropriately named Grace. God is Good!

Last edited by Carol on Sat May 28, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 28, 2016 2:58 pm

For Pris

Our mail delivery people have an interesting, and difficult job at times! The upside is they get some amusement out of making friends with and getting to know peoples pets like this cat. This cat is guarding its home fiercely even from incoming mail. When we saw how it pitches the mail right back out we burst into laughter, and we’re sure this is going to make you too! 

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Double Thumbs Up Hadriel cheers  

Nice lineup of videos!  And, that kid drummer...

..........................................WOW

Piano Guys Combine Fight Song & Amazing Grace, And The Results? So Good I Got Chills!  B8c4f0155af85238904038e574b498d1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am