tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood Empty Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4ycs66ro8&list=PLg1j1J1hQI5Rk7CqI3OKCHYPzRPyUM6LW&index=2
    THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
    Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood Empty Re: Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:42 am

I agree - Its used as a Weapon against a great deal of People for a myriad of Reasons from an abundance of Platforms...

> I remember reading a ways back that a Majestic Member back in the Fifties had gotten Cold Feet about the Program and in one of Their own Reports - They commented on His reluctance to go ahead with certian Initiatives among other things and that It was lucky for Them that He'd all of a sudden come down with "Cancer" implying that They wouldn't have to worry about Him for too much longer. Yep - They put the Disease in Quotes like I did too...

They are indeed - Quite Evil...

Cancer, used as a weapon against Rhesus positive blood Dv456105

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 am