tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale

mudra
    mudra

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Empty Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale

Post  mudra Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale

Arrow https://www.periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnaMXmmKB

Love Always
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Empty Re: Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:49 am

In general, I've been a fan of Norman Vincent Peale and Robert Harold Schuller. I attended the Crystal Cathedral for four years, and was present when Norman Vincent Peale preached at the Crystal Cathedral. Here is a YT version of the above link. I'm also including that Peale visit to Garden Grove. Unfortunately, none of the positive-thinking and unlimited-success stuff rubbed-off on me. Oh Me of Little Faith. I guess I should've joined the Masons and Crucified My Conscience. Things would've worked out SO Much Better. 'RA' invited me to join the Masons, and I declined. Robert Schuller yelled at me in public. So Much for Joining the Club and Hobnobbing With the Elite. Perhaps In My Next Life I'll Learn to Play the Game, and Make a Name for Myself. Is Honesty the Best Policy?? Is the Truth Overrated?? Look at Who Rules the World, and How They Do It!! BTW, I noticed in an old George Green video, where he seems to imply a particular power ruling the world for the last 5,000 years. What have I been implying in my threads and posts?? How does one compete with a God of This World With 5,000 Years of Uninterrupted Experience?? The Next 5,000 Years Should Be Splendiferous!! Too Bad I Probably Won't Be Here. Sorry About That.

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Slide_juliedavidwedding
    Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale 40360fa0bb8d4d4e86781109baeb1938
    Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Ivana-Trump-Dr-Norman-V-Peale-and-wif-723024

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Norman-Vincent-Peale-and-Donald-Trump-connection-1
    Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Peale-Schuller
    Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale 12208379_1012689032087680_8278973088947475119_n-236x300
    Enlightened
    Brook
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale Empty Re: Scott Adams drinks delicious coffee and talks about Trump, affirmations, positive thinking, and Norman Vincent Peale

Post  Carol Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 pm

I like Scott Adams. He's grounded, down to earth and exceptionally informative.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm