tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence Empty We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence

Post  Carol Fri May 10, 2013 2:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJHnMicpS2Q&feature=player_embedded
    We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence
    Published on Apr 30, 2013
    * UFOs shutting off Nuclear Warheads
    * Possible message from ETs to GET RID of our nuclear weapons
    * Acknowledged SPACE Military Force by Senator Mike Gravel
    * Reasons why, the Cabal is NOT disclosing the Truth (Power and Greed)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence Empty Re: We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence

Post  Carol Fri May 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Then there is the disinformation side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOA0qqFPtY4&feature=player_embedded
    President Obama is Well Aware there's an ET Presence
    Published on May 3, 2013 "...and so when we successfully petitioned the White House and they had to respond is possible that they gave such a rigid fixed almost indefensible position NOT because they are ignorant but because that was the best thing they could do to help us out..i just trow that out cause these things are so much more complicated than you might think... " Obama was involved in the Mars Program as a young adult. He has been well aware of life on other planets for some time now.. Summarized and simplified, these hearing have to do with the need for the US Government to come forward with it's information on Extraterrestials, UFOs and Aliens, as many other nations around the world have.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence Empty Re: We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

As always, look at everything (especially the crazy stuff) from every possible angle (without doing much of anything). I know this -- yet I never seem to have the energy and discipline to practice what I preach. Part of me wants to be in the middle of the madness -- and part of me wants to forget about the whole damn thing -- and just rejoin 'normal' (screwed-up) humanity!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 10, 2013 10:44 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:As always, look at everything (especially the crazy stuff) from every possible angle (without doing much of anything). I know this -- yet I never seem to have the energy and discipline to practice what I preach. Part of me wants to be in the middle of the madness -- and part of me wants to forget about the whole damn thing -- and just rejoin 'normal' (screwed-up) humanity!!

Boy, can I relate to your post here Oxy. Ditto. Except it's too late for me to rejoin 'normal' (screwed-up) humanity other then when we go on vacation with the family this summer.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 10, 2013 11:50 pm

We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence Thegap2
    http://rense.com/general2/wx.htm
    Photos Of Secret US Pine
    Gap Australia Base

(Note - Following the recent internet publication of numerous satellite photos
    of the ultra-secret Area 51facility, we now add these new (taken May 2000)
    EXCLUSIVE low level photos of the legendary Pine Gap US
    installation in Australia. American public tax dollars at work - ed.)

7-10-00

Pine Gap photos from Keith Douglass (UFO researcher in Alice Springs)
    courtesy Diane Harrison

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 pm

The facilty Underground is where supposedly Enlil was holding up until recently. He may still be there but the Useanesda are now here in full Force or so I am surmising.

Interesting to finally see a Pic of It and this Pic meant a Flyby had to occur for Us to see It...

Think on just that alone and You'll understand what I'm implying...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 12, 2013 1:07 pm

The Ancient and Secret Stuff is sort of cool -- but I certainly do not wish to be enslaved or exterminated -- nor would I ever wish to enslave or exterminate anyone (human or otherwise). I think I'll just keep studying this website and watching Stargate SG-1 -- while letting everything settle, and hoping for everything to work out well for all concerned. Namaste.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:34 am