tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry Empty Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry

Post  Carol Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:27 am

https://youtu.be/kOaYO2JUvP0

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force
    and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry

Dr. Carol Rosin is the Founder of the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, and also works as a speaker, author, educator, child psychologist, futurist, and military strategist. She was also the first female executive of an aerospace company, working as a corporate manager of Fairchild Industries. She is executive director of the Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth, P.E.A.C.E. Inc. and the I.D.E.A Foundation, as well as a world peace ambassador for the International Association of Educators for World Peace.

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry Hqdefault%20(4)(1)

Aerospace executive who was the spokesperson for famous rocket scientist Wernher Von Braun.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry Empty Re: Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry

Post  Carol Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:17 am

https://youtu.be/J2OBzDVSh20
    DEW Bombshell! US Navy Turns Directed Energy Weapons Technology Toward Space!
    Highly Advanced Craft Now Revealed!

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry 1

US Navy Turns Directed Energy Weapons Technology Toward Space! Highly Advanced Craft Now Revealed!

"I can give the adress to a document from the D.I.A. precisely about the ability to (CLOAK) I can also provide links to a document about advanced propulsion systems from the same (D.I.A.= DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!!!) Mass Effect

I Suspect that the AAVs are part of a Dark Research Project and they were testing the reactions of The Standard Military to the hyper advanced Dark Technology. These Things are Ours." Mark Warren

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry Empty Re: Dr. Carol Rosin & Deborah Tavares Talk Trump Space Force and Nikola Tesla Electromagnetic Weaponry

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 am

[size=40]Carol, I am your end![/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 am