tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch - Page 25 Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  giovonni Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Happy New Year Everyone cheers

Here's two excellent messages...

From James newsletter...

#7307 "Contactee, This Guy Is For Real."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLaqjQtU23o&feature=share

Also...

#7308 Andromedan Message

" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"This defines what we have been speaking about as to the NWO not being frequency
    specific to the Earth and her Ascension.

Message from the ANDROMEDA COUNCIL
    A New Beginning.......We of the star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council
    are your family & friends. We are here to let you know your planet Earth/Terra
    and all of your people are about to go through major changes, a major stage of
    growth, a shift-up in vibration, called "upliftment". It is a completely new
    vibration, new higher consciousness & awareness, a new existence… for the first
    time in your planet's history.
    It is a cleansing, a rebirth, a transformation. It is a transition. For you on
    planet Earth - it is a new beginning. Most important, it is simply an evolution.
    Though the process has already begun, somewhat. Earth is about to transform in
    vibrational frequency from its current 3-D solid matter form existence in the
    3rd dimension… into 4D, the fourth dimension/density reality, the vibratory rate
    one frequency faster than currently on Earth, as Earth's solar system and planet
    Earth are about to cross into the galactic equatorial plane zone of the Milky
    Way galaxy.
    Overall, this new area of 4D, fourth dimensional, space is a place where matter
    has far less density & weight, an area of much faster & higher frequency energy
    vibration. It is also a dimension where time will no longer have a hold on Earth
    humans. From a 4D, fourth dimension, perspective time doesn't exist... At least
    not the way Earth presently experiences time.
    In addition, this area of fourth dimensional space also has a 'black hole' with
    highly charged magnetic energies at its core. Earth's solar system and planet
    Earth will upon entry of this zone encounter the highly charged magnetic
    energies of this 'black hole' and feel its effects. Some of your Earth
    scientists, astrophysicists, call this area - a Galactic or Torsion Energy Wave.
    The speeding up of this solar system & its planets including Earth due to the
    faster & higher frequency energy vibration rate of this area - their upliftment
    into the fourth density resulting in continued geophysical events and additional
    changes to planet Earth - these changes are projected to start by mid-October
    The official beginning of 4D fourth dimensional energy will begin to affect
    Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it encounters the galactic equatorial plane
    region - as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency - will open and affect
    this whole area of space.
    Whether people call this phenomenon a 'stargate' or 'portal, this area of
    faster, higher fourth dimensional energy is real. This historic date of 11.11.11
    begins the infusion of 4D dimensional energy onto your planet. It will affect
    Earth & its people in a positive, uplifting way like never before experienced in
    your planet's history.
    The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue from the end of
    2011, through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time frame of
    December 2012, through March 2013 when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift
    of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the
    continents moving into their new North/South orientation.
    These changes are expected to settle down throughout remaining 2013, and will
    begin the completion of this cycle by the end of October, winding down in
    December 2013. With 4th dimensional life officially beginning in January 2014.
    During this time every living thing from the largest to the smallest will be
    offered the opportunity to change, to evolve, into 4D, fourth dimensional life.
    It is expected Earth will begin to settle into its new 4D vibrational existence,
    its new fourth dimension life, in January 2014.
    Yes, planet Earth will likely go through continued dramatic changes to get
    there. But these events as life changing they will be to both humans and all
    life on the planet... These changes are normal and necessary for this process.
    It is transformation. It is evolution.
    Just like a woman's body changes, adjusts & expands, Earth too must go through
    its uncomfortable adjustments, its labor pains, and the momentary intense pain
    of child birth. Earth too must adjust & prepare herself for this new beginning,
    for her new life as a 4th density world... A far more colorful, vibrant, &
    beautiful 4th dimensional world.
    Once Earth is vibrating in the fourth dimension, Earth's remaining sentient
    inhabitants, including all humans, will be forever changed. They will manifest a
    variety of natural, multi-sensory abilities as never before experienced in
    Earth's history. These new abilities include: telepathy, telekinesis,
    teleportation, and levitation. For all of transformed humanity - human
    consciousness, human life, will make a quantum leap in evolution.
    Humans finally experience and learn first hand about the truth & reality of
    their own soul, about their true spiritual birth essence & origin. 4D humanity
    experiences a true spiritual life - complete self awareness and cognition, total
    memory recall, clairvoyance, clairsentience & greater natural harmony with
    others.
    This will be a complete transformation of your solar system. A complete
    transformation of the human race on planet Earth. You will now have crystalline
    bodies, healthy, light filled with virtually eternal life spans. And a beautiful
    way of living like you have never imagined.
    This time in Earth's history will begin what many have described as a new age of
    enlightenment, literal spiritual awareness, living & consciousness, an age of
    true human renewal...
    back to the origins of what the human race was meant to become. And;
    you of planet Earth, you people will determine your own destiny, you will make
    your own choices... you will determine your future. No one else.
    But the difference is, from this time forward you, people of planet Earth, now a
    fourth dimensional race, you will no longer be alone.
    You will now finally truly be reconnected with your cousins, brothers and
    sisters across the stars in this vast universe full of sentient, intelligent
    life.
    Usually, in most cases, it's far more fun if you can reconnect with family you
    haven't seen in a while. It should make this particular reconnection with your
    relatives... a once in a 'lifetime' experience, and a new beginning, as you on
    planet Earth begin a whole new & enlightened chapter in your planet's history.
    And, you will be able to participate as a trading partner with star systems &
    planets across the cosmos as Earth joins & becomes part of a far greater
    galactic federation of planets.
    Welcome to the greater family of humanity thriving across the universe."

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Something special ... tonite 8:00pm PST ~ about 40 minutes from this post time:

Tonight George Kavassilas joins the ECETI Family for a end of the year special. 8pm-10pm pst
    Or catch it in the archive.
    Wishing a happy New Year to all! 2012 here we come, lets enjoy this Ride!...

Listen here:
    http://www.bbsradio.com/asyouwish/

For those that missed this exceptional listen - note i will re-post it as soon as it is made available.
    Thubs Up
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Greetings ...

Note ~James is currently down in Mexico with brother Jay, but this has not deterred him from his (non-stop) newsletter posting Razz

'Get ready not to be afraid of UFO's this year.' UFO2

from James newsletter...

#7325 Paula Allen Mentions ECETI

http://2011energyfromheaven.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-get-ready-to-not-be-afraid-of-ufos.html

Paula Allen Link:
    http://paula-allen.com/about.html

also ~

#7326 New Alien Silver Piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puL24XhZgV0&feature=email
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

"Measuring the Moon's gravity"... Suspect

Nasa's gravity twins now circling Moon
    The US space agency (Nasa) has succeeded in placing two new satellites in orbit around the Moon...
    read more - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16353839
    Up At The Ranch - Page 25 _55212170_55212169

MORE on the MOON ~

Lunar Anomalies scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSlrNme2ais&feature=uploademail

12/25/2011 show:

~Ken Johnston, who worked for NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions, says he was fired for telling the truth. He joined George Knapp to share his contention that NASA knows there is evidence for both modern and ancient artifacts on the moon, as well as an active base there. He explained that in his position as Photo Control Dept. manager, he had access to highly detailed film and negatives taken during the Apollo missions. In viewing 16mm film shot by Apollo 14, they saw a shadow cast in the bottom of a crater, " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"and as we approached it, in the dark area there were like five domes lit from the inside, and a little plume that looked like steam streaking up above it," Johnston said.

There are also Apollo pictures that show perfectly round holes, which he's concluded are vents rather than craters because they don't have ridges. Photos taken during the Apollo 15 mission show beams stretching across the surface that expose some of the lunar substructure, Johnston noted, adding that during seismic experiments the moon would ring like a bell, possibly indicating it was hollow. One of the more striking anomalous photos was taken by a Russian lunar orbiter which showed a fractured dome on the moon's surface, he commented. Another image (see below) taken by the Lunik 13 Russian craft, looks like a drilling device and definitely appears artificial, he continued.

Johnston also talked about some of his early UFO contact experiences, where he was told he would become an ambassador between humans and ETs. He believes there is a group of ETs called the Watchers that keep tabs on humanity. Interestingly, he learned that Apollo astronauts were warned off by beings at one of the craters, and told not to return to the moon, and subsequently NASA scrapped the rest of its planned Apollo missions.

Note video poster matches the pics with program commentary) Thubs Up

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 am

Greetings ...

From James "As You Wish" BBS show broadcast ~ !2/24/2011

James and Nate interview ~ Brandon Adams regarding sovereign rights ... government and contract law ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhd614IqZo&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Greetings ...

Here are two items - one from Naomi Wolf - and also a personal observation (from James) during his stay south of the border... i found most interesting. Wink

From James newsletter ...

from
    #7337 Naomi Wolf
    How Congress is Signing its own Arrest Warrants in the NDAA Citizen Arrest Bill
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/239772-How-Congress-is-Signing-its-own-Arrest-Warrants-in-the-NDAA-Citizen-Arrest-Bill

and ...

#7338 What I learned in Mexico

What I Learned in Mexico

"The first thing I learned is the do aerosol spraying, chemtrails, the second say
    after landing. People are coming down with two types of pneumonia and believe it
    or not anthrax. I met a Navy pilot on the beach and pointed to them. He said I
    was not supposed to know about them. He also said I was not supposed to know
    about UFOs, our Secret Space Fleet, etc. I said dude, almost everyone knows. On
    the way out I said ever been to bases on the Moon or Mars. Loved the shocked
    look on his face.

None the less, the people are going about their daily business unaware just
    like America and the rest of the world. Makes me really feel like home. The
    second thing I learned is don't cross the Rio de Caca when the water is coming
    out brown from the local sewage plant. I also learned don't swim down tide. The
    third thing I learned is when the town is overrun by tourists health concerns
    diminish directly proportional to the influx of people. In other words washing
    the vegetables with antibacterials goes by the wayside. Fresh fish, meats,
    shrimp etc. become use what ever is left to pump out the tacos. I did learn the
    Aztec twostep suffering the same fate imposed on the Spanish conquerors by
    Montezuma firing involuntary out of both ends followed by wonderful
    hallucinations. Some guy with feathers and a parrot mask kept appearing to me
    and nodding. Did not have a clue why, what his message was just a powerful man,
    parrot feathers and a mask. It was probably about 2012; have to phone him up
    again when I am in better spirits. Hope he did not think I was a conqueror.

I have however met with some other spiritual communities, passed on Yi Gong to
    them and some schoolteachers who are going to incorporate it into the schools.
    That alone made it all worthwhile. Now that I can venture away from the toilet I
    am looking forward to the rest of the vacation returning completely cleaned out
    and empty. Just one more hurdle cracked a tooth so pray to spirit it is just a
    filling. Ah life in paradise. I think I need some dolphin and whale time."

Happy New Year
    James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Up At The Ranch - Page 25 393395_10150472478071761_693656760_9003653_2005258044_n

holla for my mala!

here's some ecetia kind of humora From Son & Pam Lolerz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMC1_RH_b3k

anyone that's been to Portland (or not) will enjoy this...

i love this show on IFC downloaded on Vuse The Winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCDbY_lXS5A

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Greetings ...

From James newsletter...

#7351 Japanese Princess 2012 "She knows what she is talking about."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uauFZMBtphQ

" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Princess Kaoru Nakamaru in Japan talks about the coming times. Personally, I feel she thinks alot, why would the Universe cause fear and panic? Isn't all creation build of LOVE. All fear based thoughts,manifestations are all created by the ego. When it comes to the underground bases, according to many sources these bases have been taken out, and there was/is many more that she didn't talk about. You be the judge here. One thing is true tho. We really need to unite, and start focusing on the positive, love, forgiveness,trust, compassion etc."

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Greetings ...

From long time Eceti Ranch friend Brooks Agnew's ...

With his just recent interview on RED ICE RADIO

Hour 1 - North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in 2012

December 27, 2011

"Brooks A. Agnew grew up in Pasadena, California. He entered the Air Force in 1973, where he graduated top in his class in electronics engineering. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, a Masters Degree in Statistics, and a PhD in Physics. He is a six-time Amazon Best Selling author and internationally renowned lecturer on exploration of the Earth and the Physics of the Soul. Brooks is a widely published theoretical physicist in the field of radio spectroscopy and a multi-patented engineer. Brooks is also the expedition leader of the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in 2012 testing the hypothesis that planets form as hollow spheres, which we'll discuss in this interview. He'll tell us about his up and coming expedition and what he thinks might be discovered. We'll also explore various mythologies and legends about the inner Earth. Later, Brooks discusses our changing consciousness and how Earth responds to it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5loLqGxWLA&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL1E0BABC8B2C44439
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am

giovonni wrote:

Something special ... tonite 8:00pm PST ~ about 40 minutes from this post time:

Tonight George Kavassilas joins the ECETI Family for a end of the year special. 8pm-10pm pst
    Or catch it in the archive.
    Wishing a happy New Year to all! 2012 here we come, lets enjoy this Ride!...

Listen here:
    http://www.bbsradio.com/asyouwish/

For those that missed this exceptional listen - note i will re-post it as soon as it is made available.
    Thubs Up

Here it is as promised again a great listen Thubs Up

with my Eceti friends ~ Pamela Son Nate Jana and Brent in conversation with George Kavassilas !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znRwDQb-t08&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 am

Heads-up...
    Michael Tellinger shows off what could be one of the best pieces of evidence that there were giants on Earth a long, long time ago. Geologists have marveled at this giant foot print in rough granite, about 4 feet long. It is located in South Africa, near the town of Mpaluzi, close to the Swaziland border. It is estimated to be between 200 million and 3 Billion years old because of our current understanding of the formation of granites in Earth's history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZoJw&list=UULF2DONV6JCJUs6eK6POaxg&index=1&feature=plcp
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Greetings ...

Good interview ... with James and Darren Deojee of the Freeman Movement ...

Darren's Bio
    http://www.helium.com/users/547514
    Lawful Rebellion Link:
    http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2011/07/29/trust-in-one-another/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcbQbCcBZs4&feature=channel_video_title
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Greetings ...

interesting segment ... from Coast2Coast 1/5/2012

Secret Facilities
    First hour guest, author and researcher Nick Redfern talked about top secret facilities around the world such as Area 51, HAARP, and Australia's Pine Gap facility. Lesser known is a well-guarded installation located in Zhitkur, Volgogradskaya Oblast, that has been called Russia's Area 51. There've been rumors of back-engineering of alien craft, alien autopsies, and the development of alien viruses as bioweapons taking place there, he detailed. Redfern also discussed vaults and catacombs that are said to run underneath the Vatican, and contain massive amounts of gold, priceless paintings and religious artifacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVa93_8j0xI&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

From Tom And Ramon cheers
    http://www.thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsQFZ-hJBNs&feature=uploademail

Mona Delfino returns to The Hundredth monkey to bring in her Pleiadian contacts through channeling for a question/answer session in hour Two for the beginning of 2012
    As a Medical Intuitive, Vibrational Healer and Massage Therapist Mona Delfino has been an exceptional body worker for over 20 years. Coming into this field of healing naturally, her passion and abilities as a healer became apparent at a very young age.

In addition to her teachings in Reiki, Polarity Therapy, Sound ( toning) and Crystal healing, Structural Therapy and many Indigenous Vibrational Medicines, Mona has had the unique experience of studying with her mentor of 12 years, Cherokee medicine
    woman, Karen Land. Karen was known as " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Double Eagle" in the Cherokee Tribe. She passed in 2005, with her knowledge still running through Mona. Mona has spent time studying in Hawaii on the Big Island in Hilo to learn directly from Lomi Lomi masters and Kupuna to bring back the traditional Hawaiian healing that carries the knowledge that all healing comes from love.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 am

Greetings ....

Note this video was uploaded back in November 2011 ...
    Still... there is a lot of speculation and controversy about all this...?

Though ~ i have to admit the narrator's soothing and convincing voice... could talk me into her bunker. Big Grin 2

From James newsletter...

#7365 Incoming

Unexplained Object Near Sun Appears To Be Heading Towards Earth
    Friday, January 06, 2012 3:55

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1594/300/Unexplained_Object_Near_Sun_Appears_To_Be_Heading_Towards_Earth.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Ocjw28vr4

" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Please view this video full screen so that you can see what I am pointing out. Here is visual proof that there is something in front of our sun between us and it.
    Everyday it is getting closer and now you can actually see there is seven or more object orbiting the larger dwarf star."

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

From ~ RED ICE RADIO

The gods of water ... deconstructing the Dogon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfVB-4pKwZA&feature=uploademail

" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Dorey is a graduate of Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario where she studied English, History and mythology. Her interests were expanded into religious studies after studying the New Testament at the University of Windsor in 1991. She began her writing career as a journalist and still continues writing articles for various online publications. She joins us to discuss her second book, The Nummo. The Dogon talked about alien beings known as Nummo who came to Earth from another star system. These fish and serpent like beings were hermaphrodites who spent more time in water than on land. Shannon presents examples of how these amphibious aliens appeared all over the ancient world and makes connection with mitochondrial Eve, Mary Magdalene, Masonic symbolism and more. She reveals how the Dogon religion is the core religion from which other religions including Judaism and Christianity have evolved. We'll discuss the Nummo's voyage to Earth, their knowledge of genetic engineering, Dogon mythology and their intention with humanity."

"Dorey ’s research shows that because of their isolation on the Cliffs of the Bandiagara escarpment in Mali Africa, the Dogon were able to preserve the truth right up until the 1930s. This has not been the case in other areas of the world where the truth had been stamped out by such groups as the Inquisition, the Roman Catholic Church and the early Jewish fathers.The ancient stories told by the Dogon had been passed on from generation to generation throughout the ages.The unique structure of this religion reveals that it was created in an oral culture. The Dogon talked about alien beings known as Nummo who came to Earth from another star system. These fish and serpent like beings were hermaphrodites who spent more time in water than on land. While they were on land they moved like serpents on their long thin bodies. Dorey presents examples of how these amphibious aliens appeared all over the ancient world. Dorey reveals how the Dogon religion is the core religion from which other religions including Judaism and Christianity have evolved. She shows how the Dogon religion appears in the Arthurian Legends and how Dogon symbols have been used by the Masonic Society since the formation of the early Guilds. She reveals how the Dogon religion is connected with the Merovingians, the myths associated with Mary Magdalene, and the Book of Kells.

Dorey believes that the Dogon religion is important to the world because it is so complex that anyone studying it can see that the truth has always existed there. It is not something that was recently manufactured to provide a science fiction spin to reality. This is a must read for anyone wanting to turn back time and discover the roots of human civilization."

Shannon Dorey
    http://thenummo.com/nummo.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Greetings ...

This video message is a year old now ...
    But it is an excellent explanation and reminder into what's occurring now - big time !

From James newsletter...

#7375 Magnetic Pole Shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOmDJbBxvU
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Good interview...
    it took place last September... just released 1/10/2012

'a message to humanity'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ww35AIYyE
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Just uploaded today .. UFO2

hmmm... interesting... scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDcN2eZ0ocY&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Just uploaded (1/13/2012) from UFOTV UFO2

"From Here To Andromeda" (2010)

Parts 1 & 2 (102 minutes) of the 4 part documentary series from David Sereda ~ which opens with the possibility that humanity may not survive due to Global Warming, an ensuing Ice Age or Mass Extinction. The question is, "Why hasn't humanity embraced sustainable technologies like Solar, Wind, and Helium-3 Fusion to beat Global Warming?" Why are the oil companies holding us hostage? Why hasn't all of humanity awakened and taken measures to ensure our survival? Find out why so many UFOs are suddenly appearing all over the world. Are they here to teach us? Are they here to help humanity make a quantum leap? What do Governments know about UFOs? Will humanity find a new home in the universe? Join UFO Researcher and Environmentalist David Sereda as he embarks on a journey in search of a way to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy 2.2 million light years away to find a new home for humanity. Along his journey he explores Sustainability, UFOs, Crop Circles, Space Propulsion Theory, Spirituality, and Human Ethics in order to solve the greatest riddle in the universe: How can one travel faster than the speed of light and go anywhere in the universe in the blink of an eye.

a fascinating and insightful watch
    Wink

Note - has brief(skip-able)commercials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5lCAwHL0cc
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Just Uploaded UFO2

Straight from the Ranch ... Thanks Map Makers The Winner

ECETI Ranch A Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfswnUZzjy4&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 am

UFO2

Even the idiots at Fox are finally waking up Lolerz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_gzHXxf3c&feature=youtu.be
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:46 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

From James newsletter...

#7392 Mexico Visions

Visions in Mexico

"While in Mexico I had several clear visions. One vision was two large bulls
    running down the beach wreaking havoc chasing everyone off the beach. I still
    have not figured this one out. The bulls represented pure explosive power; which
    could not be contained or resisted just had to get out of the way. There were
    masked police in trucks with automatic weapons cruising the streets and in ATVs
    cruising the beaches this might have been the source of the dream. The second
    was clear communication with Pleiadians who said 2012 would be like a snake
    shedding its skin. They also said the Earth has chosen and we have to flow with
    her and match her frequencies. This message was the same given to Jerry Wills
    who was on BBS Radio Saturday night. We both wanted details but they were being
    cryptic and not providing any further details. Something we both are going to
    ask straight up in the next meeting. I think the exact message was given to us
    to verify we are both working with the same group. I had the image of a snake
    who's eyes were milky could not see very well then when the skin came off
    everything was clear and fresh. This seems to be what is happening now with a
    lot of humanity. Everything is surfacing, lots of confusion, deception and
    manipulation going on but when the skin comes off it will all be seen clearly.
    All and all good to be home even though I had to plow snow today and catch up
    with emails, radio shows etc."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm