tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch - Page 17 Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  giovonni Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Greetings,

From James newsletter...

#6459 "Short Chemtrail Video ECETI"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3ncIHwFS8
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Greetings,

From James newsletter...

#6462 "Bringing Back the Constitution go Dennis"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOYUaBmLVgU&feature=player_embedded
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Greetings,

this is a good listen...for those interested in a young genius's early experiences at Area 51 and with the U.S. military...

From James newsletter...

#6468 Witness Testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le6ujdEgMNA

Last edited by giovonni on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks to burgundia for this...Thubs Up

This is an excellent follow-up to the previous interview on UFOs and reverse engineering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdZLmY7lHw&feature=share
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 am

Thank-you very much for the last 3 videos you have posted on your thread, Gio. You made my day and at one point you could see me dancing through the house. I was on fire. I have several reasons for that. If I could only say and if I did, I would be letting the cat out of the bag.

What was very cool was some validations to my own personal work that came out on the last two videos. Considering I have very little resources to perform such scientific tasks, some of my theories were validated by others who have had the resources shown in the videos.

That's not all, as I do understand the relationship between the craft and the pilot and all I can say is that it is more like a marriage. Now I have to shut my mouth and the reasons would all be to obvious if I were to continue.

Also thanks to Burgundia. I know you had a rough day and my heart along with Brook's has been with you through out the day. Flowers Flowers Flowers

Most excellent thread Gio! Keep up the great work! I know we don't talk much, but you have always had my respect and love for you Brother. Double Thumbs Up

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 am

Thank you Lionhawk ~ Likewise my Friend cheers
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 am

I have a question about the orbs... does anyone ever see them without the use of a camera?

Anyone figure out what they are yet?

We have photos of them from our old house in Salt Lake, in my sons room..
    I could not tell him any definative meaning of them.. and I wish I could have to keep his curoisty going.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Arrowwind wrote:I have a question about the orbs... does anyone ever see them without the use of a camera?

Anyone figure out what they are yet?

We have photos of them from our old house in Salt Lake, in my sons room..
    I could not tell him any definative meaning of them.. and I wish I could have to keep his curoisty going.

Greetings Arrow

i have never seen them with the naked eye, but i know James has ~ for he has indicated their presence several times to me; once after a meditation, and it just so happened ~ a friend captured the presence in photos.

Note - i will be up at the ranch this week, and will speak with and ask Jame about his own perspectives in regards to these light source entities. i personally sense they are quite simple to complex in form and are varied in purpose and being.

i recall Mudra has had lots of experiences with these forms (in her garden), perhaps she can weigh in on the subject here as well ?

Up At The Ranch - Page 17 Attachment Up At The Ranch - Page 17 Attachment
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Greetings,

Note i will be 'up at the ranch' for a visit this week and will post when possible...till then...
    Blessings to All ~ Gio

From James newsletter...and Red Ice Radio

#6471 Ian Crane A Must Listen

Up At The Ranch - Page 17 Iancrane_redice
    first hour - click link below here:
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/06/RIR-110616.php
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Just back from my trip to Trout Lake, i had a wonderful time as usual UFO2

will post soon on my thoughts and impressions on this very high energy event !

Up At The Ranch - Page 17 Attachment

Here's James with several of his guest speakers cheers

Michael Tellinger ~ James Gilliland ~ Mel Fabregas ~ Brooks Agnew ~
    and of course ~ Robert (Bob) Dean sunny
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 pm

i was a witness to this occurrence - note - i was staying near the Eceti Ranch when these choppers flew right above me - which first startled then woke me up real fast - early last Friday morning...

Military helicopters can't stop ECETI UFO contact

Up At The Ranch - Page 17 2e807a6011bd836d52017e2c75d32b92
    This story comes from Jon Kelly of the Vancouver UFO Examiner - who was staying as a guest at the Eceti Ranch - during last weekend's conference

June 24, 2011 3:12 pm PT

"Military helicopters are conducting night time operations near ground level at the peaceful and secluded ECETI Ranch in south central Washington. A new video, recorded in the early morning hours of Friday, June 24, 2011 demonstrates the use of industrial noise pollution in psychological warfare attempts to dissuade both local residents and international observers from participating in historic contact with entities from advanced civilizations. The night vision video shows a UFO interacting with a beam of light on the western face of Mt. Adams in a recorded sighting that lasted over 20 minutes duration, an event that occurred two hours after a pair of Chinook-type helicopters reportedly hovered over the ranch close to tree-top level while at least one was captured on camera.

This video, recorded in digital night vision, The Vancouver UFO Examiner is conducting field research and reporting from the world-famous UFO hotspot through the upcoming Canada Day and US Independence Day holidays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HYsrdo0aOw

Beyond First Contact

Contact Has Begun is the name of a UFO contact documentary featuring ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Ranch founder James Gilliland. The implications of the direct-to-DVD title are vast: contact is ancient and has been ongoing since the times of humanity’s first ancestors; our society is simply reawakening to a reality greater than the phony dreams and visions, the “pseudo culture”, of contemporary mainstream thinking. How can modern military powers hope to crush the ascending spirit of today’s ET experiencers in the face of indelible knowledge born of direct and continuous experience with entities who demonstrate applications of higher principals governing the operations of the material universe?

Mountain Portal

The location on Mt. Adams where the light appears in the video is well known to ECETI residents who have witnessed and recorded hundreds of similar and related incidents involving lights that reportedly lit up the western face of Mt. Adams “like a Christmas tree”. Such events provide evidence for the existence of a portal leading into the dormant volcano to what witnesses have described as a “UFO base” located deep under the earth’s surface. Although access to the portal by physical means is exceptionally difficult (climbers on the mountain state there is nothing at the site but ice sheets and rock), it is said that human visitors to the base have achieved entry via astral travel and other “out of body” type methods.

UFO Underground

One witness describes how “I was standing in a facility with numerous hangers and saw massive flying saucers manoeuvring slowly behind them. It was like an airship storage and maintenance complex featuring enormous “Pleiadian” flying saucers in place of gas-filled ballons. While becoming aware of my surroundings I saw with my inner vision an image of an eye in a pyramid surrounded by a golden glowing corona. This image absorbed my consciousness and I became aware that I was ascending quickly along a golden tunnel of light, moving towards the pyramid. I awoke in my bed at the ECETI Ranch and realized that my consciousness had entered the underground UFO base below Mt. Adams while my body was asleep. The sense of scale and advanced technology imparted to me during the experience was profound and unforgettable.”

Source;
    http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/military-helicopters-can-t-stop-eceti-ufo-contact
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Here's another video from Jon Kelly ~ whose been quite busy this week ~ Up at the Ranch...

"A new video shows a UFO that appeared to witnesses "as bright as a second sun" crossing the skies over the ECETI Ranch in Trout Lake Washington on the evening of Monday, June 27, 2011. The event was just one in a series of ongoing sightings that occurred during the previous four nights, captured in both visible light and infrared night vision using a stereo camera imaging system. The video also shows lights on Mt. Adams accompanied by mysterious flights over the peak, a UFO that disappears in mid-air while flying in clear skies, witnesses using lights to engage luminous vehicles, orbs swarming around a low-flying UFO and incredible acceleration when what appears to be an inter-dimensional spaceship makes a rapid exit."
    Story continues on Examiner.com: http://exm.nr/eyBabt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKAsepw4cds
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Greetings my Friends,

i have been feeling a bit spacey the past few days Huh ?

it always seems to take me a while to come back down...
    after a visit 'Up at the Ranch'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G7h0fegS-w&feature=related
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Greetings my Friends,

When i look back on the last twelve months, i am taken back in total amazement in what has transpired in my life while on this wondrous plane called Earth.
    The road that brought me out West has had lots of twist and turns along the way, but this path has always lead me to lots of other loving fellow spirit beings !

And note meeting James Gilliland and visiting his Eceti Ranch, has been one of the many of these life transforming stops along the way...

i'd like to share some phenomenal pics (taken by friends) while 'Up at the Ranch' during this past week at the 2011 Awakening Transformation Conference

Note ~ i will be posting more pics soon !
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 am

Greetings,

here is a brief but excellent interview during last weekend 2011 Transformation Conference interview of Mel Fabrigas,

by Tom & Ramon from The Hundredth Monkey Radio Program ~ of BBS Radio.com

Note the music playing in the background is from this fabulous group of musicians from Ghana Africa

From James newsletter...

#6492 Mel Fabrigas, Veritas at ECETI
    http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/232103/56/230361366985274_44941.mp4?oh=e282d5093d1550fe616cee17044ee658&oe=4E136E00&__gda__=1309896192_7719a8ba4dfd0055a2cf386619f50506

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Greetings Friends,

Those who attended last week's conference were privileged and blessed too have experience this amazing human being in spiritual service and performance...

who just recently found his way 'Up at the Ranch' sharing his vibrational healing powers...

Christopher of the Wolves

Here's a musical performance and rare footage of a healing session with Christopher of the Wolves at West Sound Unity Church. Filmed by Sean Bonsell. Performance graphics also by Sean.

Note ~ He performs playing up to 6 musical expressions simultaneously !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNqWjJaO6nQ&feature=player_embedded

His story...
    "I was kind of lost in the corporate world, doing various computer jobs for mostly large companies throughout my twenties and into my thirties, with some financial success but little satisfaction or happiness. In Portland in 1991, I took an African drumming... class just for fun, and found that I enjoyed it and actually had some ability. In March of 1993, I heard a didjeridu played for the first time, actually 3 of them played together by some very experienced players. I was completely mesmerized by the ancient drone sounds, and with the help of a friend I put a wax mouthpiece on a section of plastic pipe to explore playing. I learned some about the aborigines of Australia and their deep connection with the earth, and was inspired to play on... (read more at http://trancevision.com/about-christopher-wolves)... Now, I play more than 20 different instruments from countries around the world. And when busking, I play up to six different instruments at a time, just to keep it interesting. A couple of my favorites these days (in addition to the didjeridu and djembe) are the hulusi from China, which is a gourd and bamboo woodwind instrument with warm tones that dates back to the time of the Buddha, and the hang, which is a new kind of steel tone drum made in Switzerland. I enjoy mixing different instruments and tones together to create songs that reflect my deepest feelings. For me, music is more than just entertainment, it is a great way to connect with other beings. I have also recorded a number of CDs, which are available for purchase or download on my site. And I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who email me with their wonderful stories. I am overjoyed to hear from people around the world who use my music for healing, massage, yoga, dance, meditation, relaxation, or to help them create in their own way. Please keep the stories coming."

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Greetings,

i was very fortunate to have spent some time with this remarkable human being cheers

Once again from my friends Tom & Ramon...

From James newsletter...

#6498 Bob Dean on ECETI

en-route to the airport to catch his flight back home...sorry about the audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1kzywwOJew

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 am

More pics from the skywatch !

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 am

Gio thanks for the Bob Dean vid. You know I admire this man.

You were so fortunate to be able to attend the ECETI conference.

cheers
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Greetings,

In a few words ~
    i believe this recent conference - can be summed up as a pivotal coming together of many like minded individuals - just sharing and communing in synchronicity - while vibrating in total harmony with love for and with each other. Perhaps it was just a glimpse and a simple reminder - of what is truly possible now (on this planet) by just allowing and flowing with the cosmic change that is surely upon us.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 am

giovonni wrote:More pics from the skywatch !

Can't see any of your pics Gio!? Crying or Very sad
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Greetings,

here's is an amazing video showing a recent weather event in Phoenix, AZ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4Cx44XKZ4

here's an interesting follow-up...

From James newsletter...

#6503 "UFO Live on CNN"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKW1w5xafo&feature=youtu.be

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

You would not believe the amount of dust this storm dumped on us.

It was so thick on the ground, it looked like dirty snow(tire tracks)!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:

You would not believe the amount of dust this storm dumped on us.

It was so thick on the ground, it looked like dirty snow(tire tracks)!

That's incredible Dan Shocked

i heard there was lots of power outages with trees down in intersections etc...

Totally amazing...instead of monsoon season you are getting inundated with dust and dirt.

Hope the rains come soon for you all, i know its needed down there.

Blessings Gio
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 am

Max Igan - ECETI Interview - July 5th 2011 - 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBoGHsHyn-M

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:11 pm