tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Flooding hits record highs in six states

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Flooding hits record highs in six states Empty Flooding hits record highs in six states

Post  HigherLove Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Flooding hits record highs in six states
    http://www.mefeedia.com/news/39816072

Flooding hits record highs in six states Ss-11010

Last edited by HigherLove on Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Flooding hits record highs in six states Empty Re: Flooding hits record highs in six states

Post  immortalisdolor Fri May 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh my (*%&^$$( holy baby of human dysfunctional propaganda, here it comes.....

River crest, flooding, earth softens, and then bada-boom, earthquake. Hope not. I attached a map, I am not in the water, but this is not good... Bin Laden my XXX, that terrible lie of a propaganda is way less important than the unfolding events and events to come around the Mississippi River. And it all fits perfectly like a puzzle piece on the New Madrid. Perhaps I will be spared, and end up being stuck on an island called Memphis, that is what it is coming to I think, a floating city. Arkansas however, is going bye-bye...

Flooding hits record highs in six states Flooding-map-050211

Flooding hits record highs in six states A6d2fd4f4b8149005d71a64c63f44604
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Flooding hits record highs in six states Empty Re: Flooding hits record highs in six states

Post  HigherLove Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 am

God speed, immortalisdolor.

There is more on the way.

Holding good thoughts in my mind and heart for you.

Memphis needs some light anchors right now.

Donna is there, so that is good...

Hmmm...thinking, thinking.

Stay safe.

Love,
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 am

This is so tragic and could have been avoidable if not for HAARP which generated these storms in the first place.

If I lived in a place where it floods I'd probably want a flat top roof with a patio cover and enclosed composting toilet. Or make the top level a houseboat. Unbelievable and so, so sad.

Years ago we lived near a creek that would overflow and the water would rise up over the porch. fortunately the house was high enough to not be flooded but the worry was still there. I can just imagine what these folks are going through. I guess if one lives in the area a wise next purchase would be a motor home so as to move the home when the water rises. Just have a very large awning to keep it under during the rest of the year.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:25 am