tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
magamud
devakas
mudra
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
11 posters

Fear. The Egregore of Doom.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 Empty Re: Fear. The Egregore of Doom.

Post  Threecaster Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am

Crazee wrote:Accepted scientific theory says that fear is our natural instinct for survival that has been evolutionarily acquired in order to avoid danger.

I say this is true, but it is intended to be refined.

The problem with fear is that the simultaneously implies being aware of danger while also panicking about it. The trick is to control the danger response so that it does not involve a panicked decision. Panic is what causes us to lose our wits and self-control in situations that would've otherwise been remedied. Awareness of danger and/or consequences without panicking let's our thoughts flow freely towards the solutions we so badly want.

When we are afraid of danger in a panicky way we won't confront it and solve it. One sees clear examples all Social and environmental problems are peaking worldwide and haven't yet been effectively solved because when we realize how deep of a ditch we've really dug—we panic.

But it is changing, the ability to pass around and lock onto information from around the globe in an increasingly easy and reliable way is giving individuals and populations more holistic views on the world, and their power in it as a creative being. Creativity can, and will, solve any problem if focused with a strong enough will and intention.
    It's nice to see your thoughts out here Crazee.

Like Hitchiker's Guide says: "Don't panic!"

How we react to any given stimuli is ultimately what matters; one may notice that the more "intense" a situation is, the more carefully you can "detact" from the scene as you observe the current now unfolding. Prevent yourself from giving in to the animal parts of your psyche, and remaining in an detatcted observer state, will then place you into a unique position to step in and interfere if you feel such action is truly required. Almost like you can "step between the raindrops" or to that effect.

Otherwise you can watch the drama unfold, with the understanding that things are working the way they naturally blossom into existence.

++++++++++

That guy, with the chips up his nose, Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 French_fries_nose_man_t looks straight out of the art documentaries I've been watching. (Thank you BBC!)

The shock of the surreal places us into the now, just like I described above.

Laughter does the same thing! (You're welcome Carol! Flowers )

And thank you Floyd, for pointing that out to folks. (It took me a long time to get it! jocolor )

When we laugh, we are directly opening, right then and there, a channel into the infinite power of JT
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 am

Two days to go before the 'insiders' moon sized object get to Earth lol.

Any one having a 'moon sized object ' Party
    Toast

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 am

lol!
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 am

Hi everybody Very Happy

FEAR

Fear of death
    Fear of life
    Fear of being
    Fear of not being

What is fear,
    but greed?
    Desire and powerlessness
    intertwined, plaited, amalgamated

Yet fear is no evil
    when there is no greed

I have been away doing lots of studying, hope you are all well and enjoying life Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 am

Hi there Ceridwen cheers
    Good to see again.

Love for You
    mudra
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Good to see you Mudra Flowers
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Realities of life could be misgiven as fear.

With our attention so far from the truth, our consciousness tries to wake us up in creative ways.

So in one sense desensitizing the ideas or soul of fear could be detrimental to a species. To the point of oblivion or extinction.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:52 pm

magamud wrote:Realities of life could be misgiven as fear.
    I am trying to understand this phrase...you mean misinterpretation? or "taking things too personally"?, i.e. a limb falls from the tree and nearly strikes you. You may say: "The trees! they have it out for me!" and thusly you become afraid of trees...Yes? No?

With our attention so far from the truth, our consciousness tries to wake us up in creative ways.

I agree completely. Cultivating a good relationship with your environment (god) is key. Your surroundings are "aware" of the truth, and will try to hinder your actions if your free will actions are against your destiny. Conversely, you may find you are being encouraged by "syncronicity" (otherwise random events, that coincidentally line up to assist you in your intent) to perform what it is that you are doing.

So in one sense desensitising the ideas or soul of fear could be detrimental to a species. To the point of oblivion or extinction.
    mmmmmm....animal fear is perhaps different than conscious fear. cyclops

A species of beings that have mastered their emotions would witness the destruction (say, perhaps by an invading race) of many of their members. They could easily propose and perform actions as to preserve their species and way of life, without the fear of failure.

Have you ever watched the TV series Stargate? The Asgard strike me as a good example of possesing concern or compassion in place of any fear.

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 250px-Thorstargate
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 am

ceridwen wrote:Hi everybody Very Happy

Welcome back.

You are just in time for the arrival of the moon sized object/piloted craft (thanks to nsa insiders lol) gettin up close and personel with Earth.

1 day to for its non arrival. As I will be in the beer garden with my mate over from Spain I may just miss the giant tsunamis and volcanoes and earthquakes etc etc etc.

Oh well im sure there is more bullshit coming to a forum near you soon!
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 am

Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:Hi everybody Very Happy

Welcome back.

You are just in time for the arrival of the moon sized object/piloted craft (thanks to nsa insiders lol) gettin up close and personel with Earth.

1 day to for its non arrival. As I will be in the beer garden with my mate over from Spain I may just miss the giant tsunamis and volcanoes and earthquakes etc etc etc.

Oh well im sure there is more bullshit coming to a forum near you soon!

Interesting, still wondering how come people has not been made aware that Planet X is Pluto and Pluto has been in the kuiper belt for a long, long time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto It is all hidden in plain sight

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 Tumblr_leq89e4QB81qfmfpko1_500
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 am

Threecaster wrote: It's nice to see your thoughts out here Crazee.

Like Hitchiker's Guide says: "Don't panic!"

How we react to any given stimuli is ultimately what matters; one may notice that the more "intense" a situation is, the more carefully you can "detact" from the scene as you observe the current now unfolding. Prevent yourself from giving in to the animal parts of your psyche, and remaining in an detatcted observer state, will then place you into a unique position to step in and interfere if you feel such action is truly required. Almost like you can "step between the raindrops" or to that effect.

Otherwise you can watch the drama unfold, with the understanding that things are working the way they naturally blossom into existence.

Thanks, and thank you for responding. One thing that I've found is consistently frustrating about joining a new forum is the lack of responses one gets before building up a substantial number of posts.

I literally just reread the Hitchhiker's Guide because I remembered how philosophically and technologically intelligent it was, but in ways I didn't really understand too well when I was younger. Fiction is the imagination at work, and most major philosophical/technological innovations were first proposed in fiction before they were brought into physical reality. For example. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as explained in the book, is the internet. Or, more specifically, it's wikipedia. But Douglas Adams thought of this roughly 10-15 years before the internet and wikipedia were created.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:28 am

Three: You may say: "The trees! they have it out for me!" and thusly you become afraid of trees...Yes? No?
    Something like that. Maybe pointing more if you condition yourself to not think fire is harmful, then jump into it. So in that sense conditioning yourself from not recognizing reality will eventually obliterate yourself and your kind.

encouraged by "syncronicity
    The world is completely intelligent and our answers are in front of our noses. Searching for portends is a start.

animal fear is perhaps different than conscious fear
    Consciousness has soveriegnty and gets to choose.

A species of beings that have mastered their emotions
    This could be the providence of the psychopaths, yes? You allign yourself with creation and everything follow from there.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

If reason and common sense are lost, where does this bring you?

But I get the empathy of the post...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 am

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 Funny-10
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:00 am

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 16827010
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 Choose10
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 am

magamud wrote:
    Three: You may say: "The trees! they have it out for me!" and thusly you become afraid of trees...Yes? No?
    Something like that. Maybe pointing more if you condition yourself to not think fire is harmful, then jump into it. So in that sense conditioning yourself from not recognizing reality will eventually obliterate yourself and your kind.

encouraged by "syncronicity
    The world is completely intelligent and our answers are in front of our noses. Searching for portends is a start.

animal fear is perhaps different than conscious fear
    Consciousness has soveriegnty and gets to choose.

A species of beings that have mastered their emotions
    This could be the providence of the psychopaths, yes? You allign yourself with creation and everything follow from there. straight to hell with passion.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

If reason and common sense are lost, where does this bring you?

But I get the empathy of the post...
    megamud, it is not funny how much you can contradict yourself and be not able to connect. I thought your style of communicating makes your mind jump in contradictions constantly(it is hard to follow your mind creativity), but then I imagine what would happen if you would write longer message. hmmm Maybe it would be more clear picture what you are trying to say, proof, preach, share.

devakas
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 pm

straight to hell with passion.
    It is no surprise Dev of your confusion with my language.
    I will continue to persist when its appropo, in hope that one day it will click.

Enjoy the day....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 pm

As birds can fly as high or low by their given ability to fly, the realization of existence and the level a person can describe God is the same.

There are even some birds that eat dead and fear of death.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:29 pm

I will admit, Magamud's choppy style is a little hard to follow. I'm all for the experience of the moment, but funneled through this screen I'm typing on is hard enough...

MM: I still practice chaos magic, which means I get to make sh.t up as I go along. It just has to make *a sense* to work, see?

"Oh wow! I was just sent a sense! Please allow me to communicate to you my sent sense...I'll use a sentence!" cyclops

So the age of reason is valid, to a point. You can be trapped by your own reasoning if your logic is circular. Einstein shown in his many thought experiments that you cannot define Teeth with teeth. You are required to step outside the system you are measuring, (from conventions of Dentistry to Chemistry) in order to measure different parts of that system; like you have to have three points if you want a triangle.

Now, should a person's logic be open-ended, and flexible enough to allow for observable effects, and at least some repeatability, then some dependable consistencies should float to the top. Otherwise one gets drug down until they abandon the self-bellybuttoning points of view. Be careful of "knowing" what is going on, you may exclude any other possibilities!

"Well phooey. They don't believe in this sort of thing. Even though they asked for this big bag of money...Maybe I should go and give this to someone who doesn't know any better..."

One can use reason to slice through the flotsam of average continuity, but the feedback system set in place to reinforce one's Reasons for Acting this certain way come from the divine.

It almost sounds like I am speaking of Don Juan Matus' point of view.

Please know, I am spouting this post strictly intuitively. I cannot help notice that you feel strongly about a certain Point Of View. We all have that. I'm just trying to understand which way your lens is focused. It's what I do. The feeling I get, is you have some sort of Christian Science thing going on, at least that is the only thing I have to compare it to. That is the type of pattern I am getting from your posts.

You may be confusing emotions and feelings. You can feel, and still maintain focus over your animal reactions. I did mention a species of beings who have MASTERED their emotions, not purged themselves completely. When one purges, then comes the socio-psycho-malfunctions due to lack of balance.

Feeling is the fuel. Reason is the purifier. Devakas uses her reason and chants her way into a specific feeling, which then seems to guide her rather well. We each have our reasons for interpreting our surroundings the way we do. Some are barely aware of these, ifnorant of why they do what they do, other than at superficial level.

Others are torn asunder, sheared by the pointlessness of it all. They have lost their reasons.

Beware the quick, snap of the thought. We should merely watch that as it occurs, then press that reaction against the backdrop of love, and see how it feels. This then may tell us more about the nature of that thought, and consequently ourselves.

Hadriel

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm

logic is circular
    Indeed...

You are required to step outside the system you are measuring
    Sir, this is a fatal assumption and Einstien is your alibi. The Kingdom is within you and without. Could this be the beginnings of your loop?

you have to have three points if you want a triangle.
    This is the application, its more of wear you are getting your energy from.

Now, should a person's logic be open-ended, and flexible enough to allow for observable effects, and at least some repeatability
    You will lose the magic once you try and repeat it. Its a phenomena...

Otherwise one gets drug down until they abandon the self-bellybuttoning points of view
    Not sure I catch your drift here. Are you suggesting you know what mortality is?

Be careful of "knowing" what is going on, you may exclude any other possibilities!
    I think you have it backwards in application sir. To further the point, without knowing what the Ground is, Man will always see what he wants to see.
    Our responsibility is to know how we in fact do, infect space, time and matter.

at least that is the only thing I have to compare it to.
    This is coming from a good POV.

Don Juan, amongst the Maya masters and an entire infrastructure within all the dimensions can exist without acknowledging the hidden Father. This is his love to you.
    The denial of these beings creates a great rift, a duality within their sphere. I think Ortho is in touch with this. This is where The GFL stuff trickles down into our consciousness. Its a ploy to inherit their drama, but it will not work. We are part of the true dialectic of the universe, melding mortality with Godhood. This will collapse everything like a black hole in space and we shall teach and worship...
    This is what I believe friend...

You may be confusing emotions and feelings.
    I am glad then that I have been taking my time and being safe rather then sorry.

You can feel, and still maintain focus over your animal reactions.
    There is no separation here friend with animal or human. Have you not heard this?
    Jesus said, "Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human."

I'm just trying to understand which way your lens is focused
    Do not apologize for this and be as direct as you can...

Feeling is the fuel. Reason is the purifier
    What is your source?

Oops! We are in Floyds thread, I forgot. You should further your inquiry, at the Devil thread please.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Yes we are diverging...IMHO you are perhaps trying too hard with the pressure your manner here is creating.

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 Ontopic

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 am

Anyway.

Today is international moon sized object/piloted craft day- Aug 17th.

This from Project Doomalot

" Interestingly, I got the above just after a call with another source describing this object as "the size of the moon". More info coming in fast and furious. Another person has been threatened over disclosing this information.
    am also trying to arrange an unscheduled live broadcast today for some new info on this object.
    Some info saying this is piloted... and verification of date August 17th."
    Lmao

According to Mike, they are expecting tsunamis, earthquakes and other affects from this... His sources are asking people to prepare.

I will be preparing by heading to down to the public house this afternoon.
    I would appreciate a text from someone here if a piloted moon sized objects appears suddenly whilst I am in mid pint. Thanks.

Insiders-what would we do without them-bless them
    Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 am

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. - Page 3 12906010
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:17 am

I've been on GLP a lot, the past year and a half.

What I fear most?

Americans!

THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT AMERICA...
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1472794/pg1

Mind you, I had a Che Guevara avatar when I started that thread.

Instant fame!

Freedom ...... Ancient One

The mods at GLP urged me to change my Che-avatar - which was btw, a custom GLP avatar, not anymore though... - 'cos of all the 'Abusive Posts Reports' I was sending, during the first 24 hours of my THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT AMERICA... thread.

So I picked out this tough, good looking, streetwise girl - not a bitch avatar, & now the majority (98%) knows no better or I'm a girl.

That level...

Anyway, GLP for one, is no place for the avarage truth seeking teenager.

For me it became a playground - and a challenge, to keep my tough cool in shape. Cool

& Enlightened ..... Boxer

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:17 am

What a suprise! No moon sized object.

Oohh I see they changed the date to include September.

Idiots.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 am