tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

FEAR: Let's Talk About It.

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

FEAR:  Let's Talk About It. Empty FEAR: Let's Talk About It.

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm

As I was on the road this Fall I had to decide if I was going to bring forth into that time fear from my past. I decided to let it go. The fear was about my car breaking down. My old car was not fit for a cross country trip but my new car was and is in excellent shape. As I drove the fear of breaking down would pop up unbidden in a huge surge and I would almost loose my breath over it. I even stopped several times and had the car checked out, all fine. So where was the fear coming from I asked my higher self. The answer was from the past (the old nueronet), from a part of the brain that invokes fear for survival reasons that have been amplified from the media, a lack of self confidence in my ability to create my future, and from something else.

That something else as described by Carlos Castenda as The Flyers. I actually began to feel that thing squirm as I resisted it and It finally let go. (I will edit later and insert the link as I haven't yet discovered the ability to cut and paste on the iPad.)

What I did was face the fear and every time it came up I did not react to it. Eventually the fear was less and less to the point I no longer noticed it. Mind you this process took about three thousand miles.

What are your fears and reactions to them? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Anchor
    Anchor

FEAR:  Let's Talk About It. Empty Re: FEAR: Let's Talk About It.

Post  Anchor Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 pm

I remind myself that all is one. Fear is a reflected manifestation and as such is a choice.

I call on those allied aspects of the one for help. These are those (angels, higher beings etc) that I am presently artificially shielded from concious knowledge of, but who I know are there to help me - and they always do.

Normally any fear then resolves down to inconvenience and a challenge that needs dealing with - like a busted car.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

When I look back at those moments where I experienced fear I realize that none of them justified it . Fear seemed to put me in an non integrated past from which I drew illusory futures . Fear wants to stop and control things while mindfullness embraces them and transcends them in the Heart . Many of our fears begin to fade away when we come to realize our journey is a spiritual one and that everything we experience is in service of that . We do not count the threats and losses then but rather bring to awareness our Heart's strengh in our facing them.

Love from me
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 pm

For me it has been training my mind to not respond to fear, not allowing my mind to go crazy and thus not putting fear energy 'out there'.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 am

We all have trigger point, some are related to our own experiences and some are related to the inheritance transmitted to us by our parents

This is a very challenging planet were most people chose to ignore their feelings because in most cases they don't know what to do about them or they alert them of things they rather do not know. But when we ignore our feelings they do not go away, they compact and become part of our cellular memory and the pains and aches aging give us

One of the best ways to overcome our fears is just to listen to our bodies. We do not need to act upon our urges but by acknowledging what we feel, the feelings are able to release as energy patterns and are no longer stored in our cells, hence the trigger point has been transmuted

By doing body(ies) work, some people has been able to release memories from their ancestries and hence rid their DNA from hang ups from their bloodline. One may think what is the point? but it appears that all lives are happening at the same time and the paradox makes our future less difficult which is a good incentive to heal oneself from trigger points

Trigger points seem to be like magnetic radio waves attracting to them exactly what we most fear which is a nuisance but feelings do not seem to like to be trapped as cellular memory

Flowers

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:06 pm