tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

No Fear Round Here

Floyd
    Floyd

No Fear Round Here Empty No Fear Round Here

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:07 pm

As most of all you who know me will know..I dont buy into 99% of the stories of most conspiracy theories as they are laced with misinformation and awful fear. Our bright young things get drawn into truth and are then injected with terrible disinformation...Its spread around like Nutella on an unsuspecting slice of bread,

So...

This ones a thread for all anti fear folks who wish not to be controlled..spread your personality like an anti Nutella drug..

I will start with this song because it contains the lyrics..No Fear Round Here

Happiness is the Road.. (youre a slave to your mind)
    Please continue......

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

No Fear Round Here Empty Re: No Fear Round Here

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm

No Fear Round Here 74786-Nutella

An excellent source of nutrition and delicious too.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Carol wrote:
    No Fear Round Here 74786-Nutella

An excellent source of nutrition and delicious too.

I thought you would say that carol!!!..Would you eat it at with cheese though
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Carol, don't do it to me. Crybaby
    Some salad?

No Fear Round Here Salad400
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 pm

hahahaha... not Nutrella for me, thank you very much.

But the salad looks delicious star! I have the chickens so fresh eggs, the lettuce, spinach, basil, broccoli, green onions growing outside on the deck here and some tomatoes in the fridge. Time to make that salad!

Here is some dinner music to go with it.

and this one is for you star.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Thank you Carol, Hugs

After having some delicious salad we need to have some movement. Musical It's much better than conspiracy theories. Lolerz

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Well that was fun. After the salad I turned on the music started dancing and then the dog joined me. It was hysterical. Her little fore paws were right in step. Oooyeah 1

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Hehehe...... I wish my cat like dancing...... But he is very annoyed when I try to swirl with him. Lolerz
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Floyd,

Thank you for this tread. I strongly believe that being open, and as you said, spreading our personality will lead us to happiness. Since our childhood we were trained to hide our true selves from each other to protect ourselves against being hurt. As a result, we armored our hearts in order not to feel pain, despair, or fear, and as such, we became victims of our fears and fears affected all aspects of our lives. In fact, fear has many faces: fear of death, fear of survival, fear of being hurt, fear of being rejected, fear of being abandoned, fear of intimacy, fear of failure, fear of success, and much more. We may add religious programming and now all conspiracy theories that keep us in a line. Sadly, we believed that it was true and we have been acting upon our fears. However, some people suppressed fear so deeply that they don’t feel fear at all, and as a result, they have become emotionally numb. But we pay a high price for supressing our feelings: an inner emptiness that needs to be filled by any means. Why don’t we look at some statistics in USA. 51% of people divorce, 20 million suffer from a major depression. When we add people who suffer from anxiety and compulsive and addictive behaviors, we may see how much pain people have to endure. But the end result is our insecurity. It is a smart way to control us, isn’t it? But we are not our pain or a slave to our mind as Marillion sings. We are not our fears, either. We can travel the road of happiness or pain and fear. What do we choose?

Allan Watts expressed in such simple way what I am trying to say. LOL!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:16 pm