tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Jenetta
devakas
Floyd
Carol
8 posters

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  Empty "Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:01 am

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  300px-Obama_Portrait_2006
    "Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number,
    a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."

Force the corrupt politicians to do the right thing. Force them to tell the truth.
    http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/exposing-obama-would-reveal-the-depth-of-us-government-corruption-english-pravda-ru/
    http://bridgetdgms.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/pravda-says-american-capitalism-gone-with-a-whimper/
    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/13-07-2012/121651-obama_corruption-0/
    Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Afghanistan and the Culture of Military Leadership". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com

PRAVADA only reported it.HERE IS THE CACHE from google as the LINK HAS BEEN PULLED.

Exposing Obama would reveal the depth of US Government corruption

By Lawrence Sellin
    Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.

The solution for the United States is not to elect more "good" people to government because they are quickly co-opted and compromised by the corrupt political system.

It may sound cynical, but the solution is to make it politically advantageous for bad people to do the right thing.

It is not now politically advantageous for either the Democrat or the Republican Party to tell the truth about Barack Obama; that he is an illegal President and very likely a felon, who has a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration and is using a Social Security Number not issued to him.

Both parties are steadfastly protecting Obama to protect their investment in the corrupt political status quo.

The formula is simple. To keep themselves permanently in office, members of Congress collect taxes nationwide, they then use the proceeds to repay wealthy financiers with tax loopholes or government loans and buy constituent votes through local tax-funded projects.

The American people have given Congress a credit card with no limit. Rather than themselves being financially penalized for their largesse, members of Congress simply pass the debt along to ordinary Americans and future generations, while they enrich themselves through the power granted them to spend our money.

The larger the federal government, the greater the number of opportunities arise for politicians to benefit from the scam.

Is anyone surprised that 50% of Congress members are millionaires compared to the 1% millionaires in the United States as a whole?

Both Democrats and Republican recognize that exposing Obama will lead to a bloodbath of revelations about their complicity to undermine the Constitution and flout the rule of law, which would jeopardize their comfortable lifestyles. The truth would generate genuine outrage among the American people.

Even a Republican Presidential candidate, explaining the conspiracy of silence about Obama, once indicated off-camera that the issue runs much deeper than people realize.

That is why discussion of Obama's ineligibility and his alleged crimes is suppressed by politicians and the mainstream media. They all have too much to lose.

As part of their effort to undermine the rights granted by the Constitution, Congress has actively pursued legislation to limit free speech.

The First Amendment to the US Constitution states:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

In February 2012, the Republican-led US House of Representatives voted 388-to-3 in favor of House Resolution 347, the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 or more aptly dubbed the "First Amendment Rights Eradication Act", which makes free speech a felony under certain circumstances.

H.R. 347, which has been signed into law by Barack Obama, will allow the government to bring charges to protesters, demonstrators and activists at political events and other outings across America.

It is no longer possible to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Our elected officials not only ignore the voice of the people, but they are now taking steps to silence that voice.

Abraham Lincoln said that the American people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

The time has come for mass public action by ordinary Americans against those who are perverting the Constitution.

Exposing Obama before the November election will shake the entire corrupt political system to its core and create a window of opportunity for the American people to take back control of their government.

Post the following in every public area in the country:

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."

Force the corrupt politicians to do the right thing. Force them to tell the truth.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  Empty Re: "Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Isnt he supposed to be a cloned people eating lizard also?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  Empty Re: "Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Gee Floyd. I don't know about clones being people eating lizards. Where did you get such a notion?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 pm

ok then maybe he is just a people eating lizard without the clone bit.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Floyd wrote:ok then maybe he is just a people eating lizard without the clone bit.

Floyd, if you want people to take you seriously, then may I advise you to speak the truth else how do we know when you are speaking the truth or when you are lying Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Well just last week I saw Obama in a pet store buying some insects so he must be lizard.

And no you may not advise me.
    Heh heh
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Floyd wrote:Well just last week I saw Obama in a pet store buying some insects so he must be lizard.

And no you may not advise me.
    Heh heh

Insanely Happy

Jenetta
    Jenetta

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  Empty Re: Barack Obama An Illegal President

Post  Jenetta Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 pm

The Obamas Already Preparing for Move to Hawaii in January 2013

http://chasvoice.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-obamas-already-preparing-for-move.html

Hope its not too close to Carol"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  852846

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  187111
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 pm

It seems as if this world has always been corrupt and violent -- but the last 100 years seem to be much more corrupt and violent -- and increasingly out of control. I'm hoping that we can drastically reduce the corruption, violence, and insanity. I keep hearing about a 'regime-change' -- but we need to be exceedingly careful that we don't jump out of the frying-pan and into the fire. This thing could get a lot worse -- before it gets better -- if it gets better. We should be prepared for just about anything.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:It seems as if this world has always been corrupt and violent -- but the last 100 years seem to be much more corrupt and violent -- and increasingly out of control. I'm hoping that we can drastically reduce the corruption, violence, and insanity. I keep hearing about a 'regime-change' -- but we need to be exceedingly careful that we don't jump out of the frying-pan and into the fire. This thing could get a lot worse -- before it gets better -- if it gets better. We should be prepared for just about anything.

Get rid of the Jews once for all and a lot of problems in the Middle East will be resolved . No more wars for Israhell to protect the Apartheid state . After Germany and Russia now is the turn of the USA to be destroyed by a band of ethnic criminals .

What the Jews did to Russia :
    History 101: The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime. Assessing the Grim Legacy of....

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/277109

What the Jews did to Germany : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw2FhXZ9tiw

The Jewish Declaration of war on Nazi Germany .

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

And the latest victim is the USA . Spheres of Jewish control

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=338

The Expulsions of Jews Throughout History
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rqse8bG6U
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 am

That seems a bit harsh. However, I wonder how binding the 'Old Covenant' was between 'God' and 'Ancient Israel'?? What if they made a deal with a rather harsh 'God' which is still in effect??!! There might be a lot of people in the Mafia (for example) who would like to 'get out' but know that they'll never 'get out' alive. I think a lot of our troubles might go back to Ancient Egypt -- to wars, treaties, covenants, etc. Was the 'Old Covenant' a 'Ra Deal'??
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:That seems a bit harsh. However, I wonder how binding the 'Old Covenant' was between 'God' and 'Ancient Israel'?? What if they made a deal with a rather harsh 'God' which is still in effect??!! There might be a lot of people in the Mafia (for example) who would like to 'get out' but know that they'll never 'get out' alive. I think a lot of our troubles might go back to Ancient Egypt -- to wars, treaties, covenants, etc. Was the 'Old Covenant' a 'Ra Deal'??

Orthy,
    that so called " covenant " is not worth a pinch of manure . Here we got a tribe of people that believe that killing and robbing gentiles is permitted by their BS god . It is written in their " holy book " ah, ah ! The historical facts speak for themselves .
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

This thread is the strangest of threads. Not only floyd jumping in with his D I reptilian stuff and now we are banging on the jews, or the covenant. I think we can all agree the religion has had its day. The question of if or if not Obama is a native USAcan.
    Does anyone in the USA really give a flying f**k if he is or not? I think their time is over we are just running down the clock. For all I care he can live in Carolland as long as she and the rest of the island inhabitants is OK with that, then thats their choice.

Lawless
    t
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 am

I respect the Office of the Presidency -- and I have been mostly neutral regarding President Obama -- but the cartoons and videos are just too funny to ignore!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 am

lawlessline wrote:This thread is the strangest of threads. Not only floyd jumping in with his D I reptilian stuff and now we are banging on the jews, or the covenant. I think we can all agree the religion has had its day. The question of if or if not Obama is a native USAcan.
    Does anyone in the USA really give a flying f**k if he is or not? I think their time is over we are just running down the clock. For all I care he can live in Carolland as long as she and the rest of the island inhabitants is OK with that, then thats their choice.

Lawless
    t

For a lot of people religion is a form of control of the masses , but some other believers have made a career of controlling countries to enslave then . Orthy in a previous post was commenting about evil been on this world for a long time .
    I am trying to make the point that a certain group has been responsible for enormous evil for more that a hundred years . Obammer is only a puppet controlled by the bankers and some ethnic criminals .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Jenetta wrote:The Obamas Already Preparing for Move to Hawaii in January 2013

http://chasvoice.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-obamas-already-preparing-for-move.html

Hope its not too close to Carol"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  852846

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  187111

How ironic. I had just downloaded that photo yesterday because I liked the pond and wanted to use the idea for something to do sometime here. Wasn't that impressed with the interior of the house. They would be an hour away by plane. 35 million? Where did they get all their money give how poor they were a year or two before becoming prez. And I wonder how confident he is about his re-election. BTW, Hawaii is the only state that still seems to like him. Kind of like GW in Texas.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  Empty am bOa

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 pm

"Barack Obama, an illegal President, a stolen Social Security Number, a forged birth certificate, a forged Selective Service registration."  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKiA6DW-J64-on6JXBs1r8mqF94XcY7q9BomsPRH3wEjMkx__W

and the winner is?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

More likely another rigged election. sigh Crybaby

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Vote Fraud - 30,000 Dead NC Residents Registered To Vote
    A Raleigh-based group devoted to reducing the potential for voter fraud presented the N.C. Board of Elections on Friday with a list of nearly 30,000 names of dead people statewide who are still registered to vote.
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/09/02/3497857/group-says-it-found-30000-dead.html#storylink=cpy

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 am

The truth is stranger than fiction eh? The President is Legal; since it doesn't matter where one is born when President of a "Corporation" USA.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:05 am