tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
solent
THEeXchanger
6 posters

It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What? Empty It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVSqtMDFiY4

It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?

solent
    solent

It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What? Empty Re: It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?

Post  solent Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm

It's all part of the show I think Susan, Obama'a secret service code name is "Renegade" FYI.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What? Empty Re: It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm

People in the 'know' have known a lot of damning things about a lot of things and people for a very long time -- but a censoring power rules above them which wishes to keep sweeping everything under the rug. I discovered this and that about this and that -- but I simply had to move on -- rather than involving myself in pointless trench-warfare with the BTB (Bastards That Be). I still wonder what sort of Galactic Arrangement this Solar System and the Human Race exist under??!! I suspect that it's NOT a nice one. Attempted reforms might be pointless. Resistance might really be futile. This is the major reason I keep harping on Solar System Governance -- like a broken CD.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Obama’s Harvard prof: ‘Abolish white race as social category.’ Mag declares ‘Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.’
    read more at link: http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/03/08/obamas-embraced-harvard-prof-agrees-treason-to-whiteness-is-loyalty-to-humanity-signed-credo-demanding-abolishment-of-white-race-as-social-category/
    Derrick Bell, the late Harvard Law professor now under the microscope for his early association with President Obama, endorsed a controversial magazine whose official motto is “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 pm

More from Sherriff Joe - Has lots more "shocking" info

“America’s toughest sheriff” says there is “tons” more potentially shocking information on Barack Obama in connection with his probe into the president’s eligibility, and he calls the media’s suppression of his findings of a likely forged presidential birth certificate and Selective Service Card “probably the biggest censorship blackout in the history of the United States.”

“I’m not going after the president to keep him off a ballot or anything else, but that could happen,” Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. “I’m going at it strictly as a law-enforcement guy investigating a possible forgery and fraud. I’m sticking with that, but I’ll tell you one thing. We got tons of other information that could be very shocking, too, but I’m sticking now with just the [forgery] investigation and possible criminal violations.”

Link: http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joe-tons-more-shocking-obama-info/
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What? Empty It's Official! Obama Is An Illegal President! Now What?

Post  Jenetta Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

http://www.fedupusa.org/2012/04/obama-lawyer-admits-in-court-birth-certificate-on-white-house-website-is-a-forgery/

Normally, I have stayed away from commenting on the controversy surrounding President Obama’s eligibility or the legitimacy of his long form birth certificate posted on the White House website; however, because this is now a matter of court record and has been captured on court house video as well, I feel compelled to present the information as yet more evidence of the massive corruption in our country’s government. I also feel compelled to post this because the mainstream media has made it pretty clear it isn’t going to – because this happened 4 days ago and I have yet to see it even mentioned.

What is important here is what is admitted during the hearing, not the outcome of the hearing itself. The first article is by Dan Crosby of the Daily Pen and reproduced over at The Obama Hustle.

See More At Link:

As Above So Below
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I obviously want things cleaned-up -- but how do we perform major surgery without killing the patient??? Think about it...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:50 am