tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
miii
Jenetta
Raven
TRANCOSO
bobhardee
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
mudra
devakas
Brook
THEeXchanger
Carol
orthodoxymoron
We Are You
Aquaries1111
24 posters

Aquaries1111 Corner

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Re: Aquaries1111 Corner

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 am

Next!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Mother of Dragons Season 4

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty If I was "Pregnant"?

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Remember no matter how negative life gets, life is a dream and Awareness Loves Life - ALL

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:43 pm

Check out some of his other videos. Quite interesting.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Quote "If you do take the time to read and listen and agree with what I am about to say, then I hope you can take the time to post this blog and audio in as many places as you can and even post it on YouTube if that is something you have the skill and time to do." Frank O Collins.

Hello, this is Frank O’Collins for the Ucadia Blog for the Ucadia Sacred-Space-Day-Time known as the 2nd Day known as “MONS” of the 7th Sun Arc” of the 3rd Day of Moon Cycle of the 1st Season of the 3rd year of the new Great Era. In Roman Cult time, this would be known as Thursday 22nd of January 2015. The unique Ucadia Gazette number to this Sacred-Space-Day-Time is Gazette Number 4690845.

If this all sounds strange and you are new to listening to Ucadia, then please, I urge you to go read and listen to the article from last week entitled “Year 3 [2015]: The revelations, events and changes yet to come” where I explained that today all time and space is sacred; and that there is no unsacred space-time; and that as we are living flesh and blood beings we cannot possibly be considered dead entities in law unless we are dealing with a fake system of law; and that no longer are we slaves to some perverse death cult model of necromancers and bone collectors. I also explained last week that if you go to the website One-Heaven.Org and click on the link to the Gazette and type in the Roman Date or the Gazette Number 4690845, then you will see the public and spiritual notices for today (and then for every other day yet to come this Ucadia year) as prima facie evidence and proof at law under the heading “Divine & Ecclesiastical Law”.

A number of you who did read and listen to the article and audio recording from last week replied to me with some feedback as well as some questions for clarification – that I hope to answer for you in a moment. Before I do that, I want to briefly explain why I chose the topic for the article and audio recording tonight entitled “In a world suffering from lack of discernment: Truth is God” and what I hope can be achieved if people take the time to read and listen carefully to this Ucadia blog and audio.

If you do take the time to read and listen and agree with what I am about to say, then I hope you can take the time to post this blog and audio in as many places as you can and even post it on YouTube if that is something you have the skill and time to do.

The first reason I wanted to discuss the topic “In a world suffering from lack of discernment: Truth is God”, is that after all I have written and recorded and all that I have said and done, I continue to find many people judging without reading; and speaking without listening; and replying without comprehending. Maybe you continue to experience the same issue with people around you as you express a greater awareness of the truth?

For example, when I have explained that the highest law and the one constant law throughout all civilized history and religion is the Golden Rule of Law, namely “no one is above the law and everyone is subject to the same laws” and that this fact is also expressed in the verses attributed to Jesus in Matthew 7:12, some people still don’t get it. When I have shown time and time again that any system that hides laws, or creates immunities for certain classes of elite people but punishes others for the same alleged crime, then such a system cannot possibly be law – again a number of people find it impossible to discern such a simple fact.

Or for example, when I have explained that the only real property in the world is rights; and that all men and women are born with certain unalienable rights – as is expressed clearly in the document known as the Declaration of Independence – and that any system that seeks to steal, deny or obstruct such fundamental rights cannot be a system of Justice or Law, some people find this difficult to grasp. I mean the word “justice” from Latin literally means “rights of use”, so unless such rights are administered with clean hands in good faith, good conscience and good character then there is no law.

Or for example, when I have shown that the basic principles of Due Process in the administration of rights under law from the beginning of time, forbid any man or woman to be judge, jury or executioner in their own cause; or for a man or woman to be considered guilty before even the evidence is presented and the case heard; or for anyone to be a judge or to give evidence unless they swear a solemn oath to tell the truth and not injure the law – a lot of people are not comprehending these simplest and most fundamental of principles.

So I have spent twenty-two years distilling the maxims of law into the twenty two books of canons of law and yet many people continue to write, or complain but then refuse to read; or look to present excuses why they won’t read – because someone told them it is dangerous information, or even the most superficial of excuses such as claiming the word “canon” is somehow evil. I mean, the word “canon” comes from the Ancient Greek word kanon (κανών) meaning “rule or standard” and was introduced by Constantine when the formal structure of Christianity was first formed – more than 1,000 years before the Venetians and Pisans stole the word and weaponized it under their false cult known as the “Roman Cult”. Yet some people seem stubbornly keen to believe what they want to believe and to find any and every excuse not to open their eyes or their ears.

It is why the one hundred and forty four maxims are reprinted as a core part of every constitution and charter of Ucadia such as Article 7 of the Sacred Charter and Constitution of the Globe Union. So there can be no sensible argument or reasonable excuse to say “it is too complicated” or “I didn’t have time” or “I did not know”.

I realize and can empathize with the discomfort and fear that some may feel when faced with the truth. I also do not blame anyone, nor condemn or judge harshly anyone who turns their back on such basic and simple truths of Law, or Justice and Due Process to then throw their lives away following false gurus and blatant scams. Yet, this does not diminish what has been said or written or the fact that people have been shown again and again and again the simplest of measures to discern truth from falsity.

The second reason I want to discuss the topic “In a world suffering from lack of discernment: Truth is God”, is that clearly if certain people are presently incapable of comprehending truth from falsity, or grasping even the simplest of measures to help their own discernment, then there must be something causing such lack of discernment, beyond levels of education, or media propaganda, or social pressures and even personal psychological needs and wants.

A clue that there is a level of consciousness playing an active part in disrupting the general levels of discernment of people can be evidenced often by the reactions you may receive with sharing certain information from Ucadia.

For example, most people are generally more accepting of a positive conscious awareness of planet Earth and that every action has a consequence on the environment and sustainability of life – yet are less willing to accept the same rule applies to our own levels of conscious awareness in judging others, our thoughts, desire and actions. So what causes such a disconnect of logic – when both concepts should be complimentary?

Or another example is the more “new age” lifestyle of customizing your own philosophy in replacing traditional notions of religion where people speak of spiritual guides, ascended masters, psychics, spiritual healers, tarot card readers and even druids, witches and warlocks as if the same consequences for following such ideas and participating in such rituals does not have the same effect as if one still participated in the purely commercial rituals of fake Christian cults. There appears a distinct lack of discernment as to what is merely re-hashed “hocus pocus” compared to real and lasting self knowledge.

A more sinister version of encouraging people to switch off all forms of common sense, reason and logic is esoteric fundamentalism – that is an increasing number of authors desperate for fame, or notoriety that will take two or more disconnected ideas and synthesize them into a pseudo philosophy to try and shock, or scare you and sell books and become famous. For example, I encountered such lunatic fantasy in the form of the poorly concocted label known as the “Collins Elite” that somehow synthesizes UFO activity as really being demonic, caused by inter-dimensional portals formed by Alastair Crowley, Jack Parsons, Ron Hubbard and now controlled by a mysterious “New World Order” group called the Collins Elite funded by the CIA. Where do you begin on such a merry go round of madness? Are there negative spirits? Of course – what do you think I have been speaking about for years on the Mundi Mind Virus of perpetuating a world of stupidity and slave mind? Are their intelligent life forms beyond the Homo Sapien? Well, if you are still unsure, you better start reading the Journey of UCA on the website Ucadia.com. Is there a connection to Collins over history to higher forms of consciousness? Go and read Lebor Clann Glas. But if your conclusion is that somehow Ucadia is about enslavement, when it is the only site that reveals the Golden Rule of Law, the true focus on the teachings of law by Jesus and others and identifies who really are the slave traders with mountains of prima facie evidence in statutes – then you have a serious case of cognitive dissonance – that is, you are not listening to what is being said hundreds of times and you are not comprehending what is written on thousands of pages. Or if you think that Ucadia is somehow about negative spirituality when it is the only philosophy that reveals the power of each individual and the fact that no one stands between you and the Divine – because you are the Unique Collective Awareness made flesh – then you may have a serious mental illness caused by those who are telling you such falsities and stopping you from seeing the truth in front of your eyes.

So this brings us to probably the biggest problem we face today being the inability of so many people to stop their almost “zombie” and “robot-like” behaviour, where they are wedded to their phone, or tablet, or computer screen or television and spend almost every waking moment, filtering and processing but rarely participating in deep thinking or meditation or reflection of any kind. Have a look at the faces of people as they travel to work, or sit to eat. For some reason, it is almost as if we woke up one morning and more than three quarters of the population of planet Earth were kidnapped and replaced by robots and empty vessels. What then is causing such disconnect? What advantage are these forces seeking by encouraging more and more people to abdicate an active presence in their own physical bodies by being distracted from this digital network of noise?

Finally, the third reason for the topic “In a world suffering from lack of discernment: Truth is God” is that it is a point of respect to the great mind and spirit of Mahatma Gandhi, who said, “I used to think that God is Truth, but now I know that Truth is God” in reference to an awakening of consciousness to seeing that nothing is absolute and everything is a matter of degree; and that wise discernment rather than blind faith is the only true path; and that attitudes built on fear and prejudice and conformity can never bring lasting satisfaction and ultimately only lead us to an inner world of unhappiness and misery; and sometimes to an outer life of depression, dissatisfaction and sometimes self harm.

What we choose to accept or reject in terms of ideas and models of the world has a profound impact on our existence and personal happiness. The power of ideas to free us and awaken us cannot be understated; nor should we underestimate the power of certain ideas to enslave us and keep us chained and in constant turmoil in this life and the next. As I said at the end of last year – if you willingly choose to live a life of stupidity and die stupid, then that level of stupidity carries over to the next plane of existence. You don’t suddenly get a spiritual smart pill. Nor do you go to hell according to any deliberately stupid Roman Cult philosophy. Call it Stupid Heaven then – a state of being a ghost enslaved in Mundi Mind Virus, because you refused to listen and you willfully refused to read. A state of being that can be altered to free such minds, only if such minds are willing to stop being so stupid.

So I want to take the time tonight to speak plainly, without throwing lots of facts and details around, in the hope that those who do choose to read and listen will at least find this topic relevant and useful and positive in some way.

Let us then begin by briefly answering some quick questions and requested points for clarification from the blog of last week concerning earth changes coming possibly this year and over the next few years.

Clarification on Year 3 [2015]: The revelations, events and changes yet to come

Last week, when I spoke about coming major changes to the climate of the Earth, I mentioned that in the past two thousand years we have an example of a pole shift and equator shift demonstrating major upheaval in climate-around 250 CE, where whole regions of North Africa and Arabia and India and China turned from tropic and sub-tropical environments into deserts gradually over the next 1,600 years to what we see today. I also included a link to an earlier blog I did in Ucadia Year 1 [2013] on the coming pole shifts, where I mentioned pole shifts in space of 20,000 to 40,000 years. So clearly, there appeared to be a disconnect in reconciling such information.

My answer then is twofold. The first is that what I know now, I did not know then, that the position of the equator as well as the poles undergo micro shifts of half a degree and a few hundred miles on a regular basis every few thousand years; and that every 20,000 to 40,000 years these changes correspond to a more significant shift, often accompanied by an ice age event where say Northern Europe or Greenland or Canada becomes the new North Pole; and that every 200,000 to 400,000 years the pole shift is even more significant. So I apologize that I did not make this notion clear between the two blogs with the most recent chat from last week.

In any event, the point I was trying to make is that such cycles are normal in the life of the planet and in no way are intended to cause the mass extinction of life in general or of our species – but the complete opposite – to help sustain life by protecting the integrity of the planets core balance between the liquid oceans, the atmospheric gases and the internal and external electro-magnetic fields.

The second point I wish to clarify is the description of likely climate changes for individual land masses and nations. I did not, for example mention the likely impact for New Zealand that will is likely to see the south-east of the South Island become colder, yet conversely the North-west of the North Island become warmer as the position of the islands relative to the repositioned equator appears to “rotate” slightly clockwise – being the same effect of the east coast of North America. I am happy to do a follow-up blog on these topics in the next weeks including providing some images of before-and-after likely positions. But for now, let us get into more detail on the topic tonight being “In a world suffering from lack of discernment: Truth is God”.

What is Truth?

So before we explain more what is meant by the statement “Truth is God”, what do we mean by the word Truth?

Well, a quick look at any larger dictionary suddenly brings up a large array of meanings, some that contradict one another. For example, a common definition of “truth” is “a state or quality of being true to someone or something” – that is a definition verging on being circular – i.e. “truth means true and true means truth”.

Another common definition for “truth” is “a genuine depiction or statements of reality” and “conformity to fact or reality; correctness, accuracy” – with both definitions making the bold leap of faith and assumption of some underlying model that “truth” can be defined as an independent quality having its own existence relative to the observer – hence the Roman Cult assertion that “(their version of) God is Truth”.

Yet the older definitions of “truth” contradict the notion of “truth” being an independent quality having its own existence, when we look at the ancient definition meaning “a pledge of loyalty or faith” and “faithfulness; or fidelity”.

Now normally, looking at the origin of the word gives us clues as to its first meaning and therefore a way of disentangling definitions added on later that might make no sense or contradict the intended meaning of the word. Yet when we look at the claimed origins of the word, we end up falling into a black hole of nefarious claims of it being Old English, or “proto-Indo-European” or Icelandic etc.

In fact, the origin of the word truth is to be found in the ancient Gaelic word “truath”, corrupted to the word “tuath” so no one will recognize its purpose. The word “truth” literally meant one’s tribe and one’s place in society and one’s personal pledge of loyalty and fidelity to protect and support a group of people beyond just your immediate family, but your extended family. Truth was the backbone of Celtic Society and it was born from human interaction and dependent upon free will and conscious choice.

The restoration of the original teachings of Jeremiah in the formation of the Laws of Tara is still a work in progress.  But I can best describe the true origins of truth in the third book of Tara – being from where the corrupt term Torah is extracted. The third book was called Diatuair – from where we get “deuteros” and it meant “the law of the gods” or simply Divine Law. You can go and see the work in progress on Tara under Sacred Texts on One-Heaven.Org. Here are the original Ten Commandments as the perfect expression of the origin of truth under the laws of Tara:

Ten Commandments
    1 There be one act above all others,
    2 All heaven and the gods command:
    3 To Honor the Law above all things.
    4 Thus from Honor springs all sacred acts.
    5 From Honor then comes three primary beings:
    6 To Protect;
    7 To Provide;
    8 To Serve.
    9 All heaven and the gods command:
    10 To protect and defend one’s honor.
    11 This being the first rule of self.
    12 To protect and defend the home.
    13 This being the first rule of home.
    14 To protect and defend the tribe.
    15 This being the first rule of the tribe.
    16 To provide for one’s health and well being.
    17 This being the second rule of self.
    18 To provide for one’s kin and home.
    19 This being the second rule of home.
    20 To provide for all strangers, guests and those in need.
    21 This being the second rule of the tribe.
    22 To serve to better one’s self and knowledge.
    23 This being the third rule of self.
    24 To serve to better the lives of one’s kin and home.
    25 This being the third rule of home.
    26 To serve to better the life of the tribe.
    27 This being the third rule of the tribe.
    28 The Ten Commandments therefore be:
    29 First: To honor, protect and to serve the law;
    30 Second: To protect and defend one's own honor;
    31 Third: To protect and defend the home;
    32 Fourth: To protect and defend the tribe;
    33 Fifth: To provide for one’s health and well being;
    34 Sixth: To provide for one's own kin and home;
    35 Seventh: To provide for all strangers, guests and those in need;
    36 Eighth: To serve to better one’s self and knowledge;
    37 Ninth: To serve to better the lives of one’s kin and home;
    38 Tenth: To serve to better the life of the tribe.
    39 Let no man change or alter these commandments,
    40 Lest he be judged by all heaven and the gods.

Once the origin of truth and its true meaning is deliberately or accidentally taken out of context, then the word “truth” and its meaning can be manipulated by people of low morals and character.  

You see, you cannot enslave a people, until you separate them and divide them. Fear only works best when one feels completely isolated and vulnerable. So the Roman Cult had to invent an entire system of stupid ideas to eventually break people down from tribes, then break down families and then ultimately destroy the family unit; and they have largely succeeded in doing just that.

Once people surrender common sense, reason and logic to accept the stupid philosophy of the Roman Cult and its supporters that “truth” is somehow an absolute independent quality of reality – then the truth can be moulded into whatever mind control agenda is needed to groom millions into being as stupid as possible, so they die stupid they become stupid ghosts. That is the agenda of the necromancers and bone collectors for more than 500 years and it has been working until now.

How do we know then what is True?

So if the real and true meaning of “truth” is one’s pledge to the tribe as per the Ten Commandments defined within the laws of Tara – how can we discern truth from non-truth?

The answer is very simple and extraordinarily powerful. You see if you are not addicted to fast foods, fizzy drinks and artificial poisons, then your primary brain is your intestines – or your gut. If this does not make sense, then please have a look at Article 59 on Complex Life under Natural Law and the 3-Brain model of complex life. Your intestines are full of millions and millions of neurons. If you don’t believe me, then just look at an image of the intestines and our third brain your neo cortex or what typically is just called “the brain” – do you see any similarities in terms of shape and pattern? Unless you are addicted to prescription medications or other forms of mind altering drugs, your gut has a natural and acute sense of connection to the outside world – that we often call instinct – or simply a “gut feeling”. In other words, if we weren’t groomed now to be perpetual slaves known as consumers, then we would have our natural ability to sense a discord or negative instinctual reaction.

The second part of this extraordinary natural system in each of us, that I once called your “bullshit detector” system in an earlier blog, is your heart. Your heart also is packed with millions of neurons and has the incredible ability to allow us to overcome false conclusions of our neo-cortex that may dismiss a reasonable or rational thought. Our heart validates or repudiates the ego driven neo-cortex. It is our rudder and our steward and the seat of what we would normally call our conscience or sense of true right from wrong.

Yet our heart can also be damaged in sensing truth from falsity through deliberate childhood trauma such as rape, or incest. Also the promotion of ultra high definition violence and horror in the form of news, films for entertainment and computer games as well as music tuned to 440 Hz and now 444 Hz, kills our hearts ability to operate properly.  Without an open heart, we have no empathy, we lose our sense of compassion, and we lose our moral compass and our conscience. That is precisely what the slave traders that own and run the Roman Cult as a business want – a world full of sociopathic consuming slaves, riddled with fear and stupidity.

With a general state of health and an open heart, you have the tools without having to worry about what I say or is written here to discern for yourself what is true and what is not true.

What prevents the world from discerning the Truth?

The good news in all of this is that we have reached a tipping point – a point where the stupid world of models that make no sense and contradict reason and an open heart are being exposed for what they are.

No matter how many false flag operations are launched, people are uniting in the streets against attempts to frighten them to abandon their rights to think and to speak. People are communicating more and finding ways to improve their health. So despite the best efforts of the ruling elite, people are waking up in tens of thousands and millions around the world more and more.

That does not mean we will get every choice right or that we will not be tricked by people who lie to us. We live in a society that rewards the art of lying and celebrates lying as a high form of entertainment. But we are witnessing a definite shift, as people are less and less accepting of the lies that are promoted on the nightly “news” and by official government statements.

All we have to consider and remind ourselves is our own natural abilities within our own bodies to discern truth from lies and to trust our instinct and an open heart. That is why “truth is God” because truth through our open heart is our connection to the Divine and our ability to validate the experience as true – rather than false euphoria or forced conformity.

So whatever you feel and whatever you think, I hope and trust that you are able to discern the truth from lies and continue reading and reviewing and judging Ucadia and the Ucadia Model for what it is, not what people may claim it to be.

Until we speak next week, thank you for all who continue to support and help and please be safe and well.

Cheers

Frank

https://ucadia.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/2015/2015_01_23_blog.mp3
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Thank-you for posting this, A1. I'm reposting it on 'my' thread (if that's ok).
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:56 pm

INANNA IN PICTURES, MUSIC AND DRAMA

BASED ON WOLKENSTEIN AND KRAMER

Welcome everybody to tonight´s presentation dedicated to Inanna, the Great Sumerian Goddess of Love and War. Before we start enacting this powerful myth, I will give a brief introduction on the Sumerians and their importance for us today. Slide 3 showing the map of Ancient Mesopotamia

Lilith

Introduction 1: The Sumerians
    Introduction 2: Chronology

Part1 : The Huluppu Tree
    Part 2: The Giving of the sacred measures
    Part 3: The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi
    Part 4: The Descent of Inanna
    Part 5: The Return

1.- THE SUMERIANS
    SUMER is located in the Southern half of modern Irak. Its climate is hot and dry, its soil is windswept, it has no minerals and very little stone and timber - indeed, a land doomed to poverty. The Sumerians, nevertheless, were a gifted, energetic people, inventive and resourceful, who with the help of irrigation and a pragmatic way of life turned this deprived land in a Garden of Eden. It was in Sumer that the first great urban centres came into being, as well as the cuneiform system of writing, which was soon used all over ancient Near East. These great urban centres or temple estates were known as Eridu, Uruk, Larsa, Lagash, Nippur and Kish. Power alternated between them and community life was organised around the temple. Recorded evidence shows that by 5,000 BCE Eridu, city of Enki, the God of Wisdom, held the power, which by 4,000 BCE shifted to Uruk, Inanna's city. Slide 4, showing Temple with zigurat in the middle Slide 5, showing the Gate of Ishtar Slide 6, Gate of Ishtar and Procession - a reconstruction Slide 7, Reconstruction of a Temple Complex There were close contacts among the temple estates, and a coherent culture. Sumerian civilisation deeply influenced the peoples of the Euphrates region, North Mesopotamia and parts of Iran. Slide 8 - Ivory plaque of a woman at the window, a votaress in the character of a sacred servant of the temple, a hierodule, 900-800 BCE, Nimrud Slide 9 - Ivory figure of a woman holding her breasts in offering. Pay attention to the elaborate crown and necklace. Slide 10 - Fuzzy slide of Astarte, gold pendant Slide 11 (29) - Statue in stone from the temple of Ishtar at Nineveh. Attendant of the goddess in her role as Goddess of Love Sadly, centuries of competition resulted in bitter warfare and attempts of one city to impose hegemony over another or the even the whole region Sumerian language may have been long established in the region, but has no known relatives. Written documents gradually became more easily understood and informative throughout this period. Sumerian tales, legends and songs are part of a vast literature. Evidence shows that indeed recorded history began at Sumer. Slide 12 (59) - Original cuneiform tablet of the Descent of Ishtar, later version of the Sumerian myth of Inanna Slide 13 - Reconstruction of a Temple Slide 14 - The Bull of Heaven (BM) Slide 15 - showing Chronology

2.- CHRONOLOGY
    8,000- 6,000 BCE - Early village settlements 4,000- 3,000 BCE - Uruk culture in South Mesopotamia, with expansion to North and West 2,750-2,334 BCE - Dynastic Period II and III 2,000 BCE onwards - Disappearance of the 3rd Dynasty of Ur. Sumer split into several estates due to security problems, i.e. infiltration of pastoralist Amorite tribes from the West. Subsequent rulers came from Amorite tribal background. Among them were the rulers of Babylon, now for the first time becoming representative in Mesopotamia. Slide 16 (27) Mould made votive palque of goddess Astarte or her votaress 1550-1300 BCE Slide 17 - Inanna, Ishtar or Astarte 2400 BCE This evening is dedicated to the Sumerian Great Goddess of Love and War, Inanna, the Morning and Evening Star and First Daughter of the the Moon, later known as Ishtar/Astarte. Most words you will hear tonight were written around 3,000 BCE. The myth will be told in five parts: 1. The Huluppu Tree 2. The Giving of the Sacred Measures 3. The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi 4. The Descent of Inanna 5. The Return Special thanks to my fellow performers and to Rick Gibson, for the FX. May Inanna lend us graces, as we sing to Her tonight May the hymns come to life to ensoul our hearts And may they again become a living force to grow and transform. (Music)

1. THE HULUPPU TREE

Narrator: In the first days, in the very first days / In the first nights, in the very first nights In the first years, in the very first years / In the first days when everything needed was brought into being / In the first days when everything needed was properly nourished When bread was baked in the shrines of the land And bread was tasted in the homes of the land When heaven had moved away from earth And earth had separated from heaven And the name of man was fixed / When the Sky God, An, had carried off the heavens, And the Air God, Enlil had carried off the earth, When the Queen of the Great Below, Ereshkigal, was given the Underworld for Her domain At that time, a tree, a single tree, a huluppu tree Was planted by the banks of the Euphrates The whirling South Wind aInanna, pulling at its roots And ripping at its branches Until the waters of the Euphrates carried it away A woman who walked in the fear of the word of the Sky God, An, Who walked in the fear of the Air God, Enlil, Plucked the Tree from the river and spoke: (Lights focusing on Inanna, who will be 'planting and taking care of' a tree)
    Inanna: ' I shall bring this tree to Uruk I shall plant this tree in my holy garden".
    Narrator: INANNA cared for the tree with her hand She settled the earth around the tree with her foot She wondered:
    Inanna: "How long will it be until I have a shining throne to sit upon? How long will it be until I have a shining bed to lie upon?"
    Narrator: As the years passed by, five years, then ten years, Inanna kept wondering about her throne and bed. Who could help Inanna in her quest for Sovereignty to share? Only a hero on the make could he be A hero seeking for the Goddess without and within. Finally he came, at the coming of the dawn, the hero came Gilgamesh, hero of Uruk, Strength untamed Slide 19 - Display Inanna and Gilgamesh sitting under the Tree From the trunk of the tree Gilgamesh carved a throne for his holy sister From the trunk of the tree Gilgamesh carved a bed for Inanna From the roots of the tree she fashioned a ring for ther brother From the crown of the tree Inanna fashioned a rod for Gilgamesh Thus Goddess and Hero sit together as Friends And so this Great Myth begins. Slide 20 - The Sacred Measures and music

2. THE GIVING OF THE SACRED MEASURES

Narrator: Inanna placed the crown on her head She went to the sheepfold, to the shepherd She leaned back against the apple tree When she leaned against the apple tree, her vulva was wondrous to behold Rejoicing at her wondrous vulva, Inanna applauded herself
    Inanna: 'I, the Queen of Heaven, shall visit the God of Wisdom I shall honor Enki, the God of Wisdom, in Eridu I shall utter a prayer to Enki at the deep sweet waters.'
    Narrator: Inanna set out by herself. When she was within a short distance of the Sacred Place in Eridu He, who knows the Sacred Measures, the holy laws of heaven and earth He, who knows the heart of the gods, Enki, the God of Wisdom, saw her coming and ordered:
    Enki: 'When Inanna enters the holy shrine, She must be given butter cake to eat. And cold water to refresh her heart I'll offer her beer before the statue of the lion I'll treat her like an equal. Only then we will drink and toast together.'
    Narrator: Enki and Inanna drank beer together They drank more beer together They drank more and more beer together With their bronze vessels filled to the overflowing They toasted each other, they challenged each other. Enki, swaying with drink, toasted Inanna:
    Enki: 'In the name of my power! In the name of my holy shrine! To my daughter Inanna I shall give The high priesthood! Godship! The noble, enduring crown! The throne of kingship!'
    Inanna: 'I take them!'
    Enki (raises his cup and toasts Inanna a second time): 'In the name of my power! In the name of my holy shrine! To my daughter Inanna I shall give Truth! Descent into the Underworld! Ascent from the Underworld! The art of lovemaking! The kissing of the phallus!'
    Enki (raising his cup and toasting Inanna a third time): 'In the name of my power! In the name of my holy shrine! To my daughter Inanna I shall give The holy priestess of heaven! The setting up of lamentations! The rejoicing of the heart! The giving of judgements! The making of decisions!'
    Narrator: Fourteen times Enki raised his cup to Inanna Fourteen times he offered his daughter the Holy Measures Fourteen times Inanna accepted the Sacred Measures. Then Inanna standing before her father Acknowledged the Measures Enki had given to her.
    Inanna: 'My father has given me the Heavenly and Earthly Powers Now it is time for me to go back I'll go back to my Holy Shrine I'll go back to Uruk.'
    Narrator: Inanna gathered then all the Holy Measures The Sacred Measures were placed on the Boat of Heaven The Boat of Heaven set off to Uruk. When the beer had gone out from the one who had drunk beer When the beer had gone out from Father Enki When the beer had gone out from the great God of Wisdom Enki looked about his Temple and, not finding the Sacred Measures, called out loud:
    Enki: 'The high priesthood? Godship? The noble enduring crown? Where are they?' 'The art of the hero? The art of power? The making of decisions? Where are they? I can't find them! Oh... I remember! I ... I gave the Sacred Measures to my daughter! I gave them all to Inanna!'
    Enki(Enki then speaks to Inanna, saying) : 'Inanna, you can proceed to Uruk But the Sacred Measures should be returned to Eridu Otherwise you will be challenged by my powers!'
    Inanna: 'My father has changed his word to me! He has violated his pledge - broken his promise! Deceitfully my father spoke to me!
    Narrator: Scarcely had Inanna uttered these words Wild haired monsters sent by Enki seized the Boat of Heaven Inanna called to her servant Ninshubur, saying:
    Inanna: 'Come, Ninshubur, once you were Queen of the East, Now you are the faithful servant of the holy shrine of Uruk My counsellor, who gives me sound advice, My warrior who fights by my side, Save the Boat of Heaven with the sacred measures!'
    Ninshubur:My Lady, I stand here to serve you! Together we will protect the Measures Together we will take them to Uruk (She traces a sigil in the air and utters an earth-shattering cry) Look, my Lady! The wild haired monsters are sent hurling back to Eridu!
    Narrator: One, two, three, four, five, six times Enki sent demons to retrieve the Holy Measures Each time more powerful, each time more treacherous But each time Ninshubur rescued the Boat for Inanna
    Ninshubur:'My queen, when the Boat of Heaven enters the Nigulla Gate of Uruk Let high water flow in our city; Let the people rejoice!'
    Inanna: 'On the day the Boat of Heaven enters the Nigulla Gate of Uruk Let high water sweep over the streets Let all my people rejoice! Let the drums and tambourines resound Let sweet music be played Let all the lands proclaim my noble name Let my people sing my praises!'
    Narrator: And so it was. In Eridu, Father Enki, who knows the hearts of all gods, spoke:
    Enki: 'The Boat of Heaven has docked at the White Quay in Uruk The queen has aroused wonder at the White Quay Inanna has aroused wonder at the White Quay For the Boat of Heaven has arrived at Uruk.' Narrator: The Sacred Measures were being unloaded As the Holy Measures were unloaded They were announced and presented to the people of Sumer Then more Sacred Measures appeared - more me then Enki had given Inanna And these, too, were announced, And these, too, were presented to the people of Uruk 'Inanna brought the Sacred Measures She brought the placing of the garment on the ground She brought allure She brought the art of women She brought the perfect execution of the Measures She brought drums and tambourines.'
    Inanna: 'Where the Boat of Heaven has docked That place shall be called the White Quay Where the holy measures have been presented That place I shall name the Lapis Lazuli Quay.'
    Narrator: Then Enki spoke to Inanna, saying:
    Enki: 'In the name of my power! In the name of my holy shrine! Let the measures that you have taken with you remain in the holy shrine of your city! Let the high priest spend his days at the holy shrine in song. Let the citizens of your city prosper, Let the children of Uruk rejoice. The people of Uruk are allies of the people of Eridu Let the city of Uruk be restored to its great place!'
    Inanna: Tonight the Sacred Measures are also given to the People of Talking Stick. Please take one of the Sacred Measures contained in this silk pouch! May the blessings of Inanna and Enki descend upon us all!
    Slide 20 showing the 'Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi  

3. THE COURTSHIP OF INANNA AND DUMUZI

Utu, the Son God: The brother spoke to this younger sister The Sun God, Utu, spoke to Inanna, saying: 'Young Lady, the flax in its fullness is lovely, Inanna, the grain is glistening in the furrow. I will hoe it for you, I will bring it to you A piece of linen, big or small, is always needed. Inanna, I will bring it to you.'
    Inanna: 'Brother, after you've brought me the flax, who will comb it for me?
    Utu: Sister, I will bring it to you combed.'
    Inanna: 'Utu, after you've brought it to me combed, who will spin it for me?
    Utu: 'Sister, I will bring it to you spun.'
    Inanna: 'Brother, after you've brought the flax to me spun, who will braid it for me?
    Utu: 'Sister, I will bring it to you braided.'
    Inanna: 'Utu, after you've brought it to me braided, who will warp it for me?'
    Utu: 'Inanna, I will bring it to you warped.'
    Inanna:'Brother, after you've brought the flax to me warped, who will weave it for me?'
    Utu: 'Sister, I will bring it to you woven.'
    Inanna: 'Utu, after you've brought it to me woven, who will bleach it for me?'
    Utu: 'Inanna, I will bring it to you bleached.'
    Inanna: 'Brother, after you've brought my bridal sheet to me, Who will go to bed with me? Utu, who will go to bed with me?'
    Utu: 'Sister, your bridegroom will go to be with you He who was born from a fertile womb, He who was conceived on the sacred marriage throne Dumuzi, the shepherd! He will go to bed with you.'
    (The couple acts out the words told by the Narrator)

Narrator: Inanna bathed and annointed herself with scented oil. She covered her body with the royal robe She arranged her precious lapis beads around her neck She took the royal seal in her hand Dumuzi waited expectantly Inanna opened the door for him Inside the house she shone before him Like the light of the moon Dumuzi looked at her joyously, he pressed his neck close against hers, he kissed her
    Inanna: 'Let the bed that rejoices the heart be prepared! Let the bed that sweetens the loins be prepared! Let the bed of kingship be prepared! Let the bed of queenship be prepared! Let the royal bed be prepared!' Inanna spreads the bridal sheet across the bed: 'The bed is ready! 'The bed is waiting!'
    Inanna (Dance: lines read out) 'What I tell you, let the singer weave into song What I tell you, let it flow from ear to mouth Let it pass from old to young. 'My vulva, the horn, the Boat of Heaven, Is full of eagerness like the young moon As for me, Inanna, who will plow my vulva? Who will plow my high field? Who will plow my wet ground? As for me, the young woman, who will plow my vulva?
    Dumuzi: 'Great Lady, the king will plow your vulva. I, Dumuzi, the King, will plow your vulva!'
    Inanna: 'Then plow my vulva, man of my heart! Plow my vulva!'
    Dumuzi: 'O Lady, your breast is your field Inanna, your breast is your field. Your broad field pours out plants Your broad field pours out grain. Water flows from on high for your servant Bread flows from on high for your servant Pour it out for me, Inanna, I will drink all you offer!
    Inanna: 'I bathed for the wild bull I bathed for the shepherd Dumuzi Now I will caress my high priest on the bed I will caress the faithful shepherd Dumuzi I will decree a sweet fate for him!'
    Narrator: The Queen of Heaven who was presented the Sacred Measures by Enki Inanna, the first daughter of the moon, decreed the fate of Dumuzi.
    Inanna: 'In battle, I am your leader In combat, I am your armour-bearer In the assembly, I am your advocate On the campaign, I am your inspiration You, the chosen shepherd of the holy shrine You, the king, the faithful provider of Uruk, You, the light of An's great shrine In all ways you are fit To hold your head high on the lofty dais To sit on the lapis lazuli throne To cover your head with the holy crown To wear long clothes on your body To bind yourself with the garment of kingship To race on the road with the holy sceptre in your hand And the holy sandals on you feet You, the sprinter, the chosen shepherd In all ways I find you fit May your heart enjoy long days. That which An determined for you - may it not be altered That which Enlil has granted - may it not be altered You are the favourite of Ningal Inanna holds you dear.'
    Narrator: Ninshubur, the faithful servant of the holy shrine of Uruk Led Dumuzi to the sweet thighs of Inanna and spoke: Slide 21 - The couple embraced in bed
    Ninshubur (taking Dumuzi's hand and placing it in Inanna's) 'My queen, here is the choice of your heart The king, your beloved bridegroom May he spend long days in the sweetness of your holy loins Give him a favourable and glorious reign! O my Queen of Heaven and Earth Queen of all the Universe May he enjoy long days in the sweetness of your holy loins!'
    Narrator: The king went with lifted head on the holy loins Dumuzi went with lifted head to the loins of Inanna He went to the Queen with lifted head He opened his arms to the holy Priestess of Heaven Slide 22 - The Descent of Inanna

4. THE DESCENT OF INANNA

Narrator: From the Great Above she opened her ear to the Great Below From the Great Above the Goddess opened her ear to the Great Below From the Great Above Inanna opened her ear to the Great Below She abandoned her seven holy temples to descend to the underworld She gathered together the seven Holy Measures She took them into her hands With the Holy Measures in her possession She prepared herself She placed the crown on her head She arranged the dark locks of hair across her forehead She tied beads around her neck Let the double strand of beads fall to her breast And wrapped the royal robe round her body She daubed her eyes with ointment called 'let him come, let him come!' Bound the breastplate called 'come, man,come!' around her chest Slipped the gold ring over her wrist And took the lapis measuring rod and line in her hand. Inanna spoke to her faithful servant Ninshubur:
    Inanna: 'Ninshubur, my support and counsellor, My warrior who fights by my side. I am descending to the underworld If I do not return, set up a lament for me Go to see the Great Ones, Enlil, Nanna and Enki Do not let this holy priestess of heaven Be put to death in the underworld Go to see the Great Gods For surely they will not let me die Go now, Ninshubur. Do not forget the words I have commanded you.' Ninshubur:'Your wish is my command, my lady, I'll do as I am told'.
    Narrator:When Inanna arrived at the outer gates of the underworld She knocked loudly.
    Inanna: 'Open the door! I alone would enter!'
    Narrator:Neti, the chief gatekeeper of the kur, asked: 'Who are you? Why has your heart led you on the road of no return?'
    Inanna:'I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven, on my way to the East'. I came ... because of my older sister Ereshkigal, Her husband, Gugalanna, the Bull of Heaven has died. I have come to witness the funeral rites. Let it be done'.
    Narrator :The chief gatekeeper of the underworld, entered the palace of Ereshkigal, the Queen of the Underworld, and said:'My queen, your sister, Inanna, Queen of Heaven, waits outside the palace gates.She has gathered together the Seven Sacred Measures; She waits out there.'
    Ereshkigal: (She hears the message, makes a sign of annoyance, takes the matter into her heart and finally speaks): 'So my sister is here! Come, my chief gatekeeper, heed my words: Bolt the seven gates of the underworld Then, one by one, open each gate a crack Let Inanna enter, let my sister in But as she enters, remove her royal garments Let the holy priestess of heaven enter bowed low.'
    Narrator: At each gate Inanna had to leave a garment At each of the seven gates Inanna had to surrender a Sacred Measure Only then, naked and bowed low She could enter Eternity She could face the Holy, Dark and Eternal Ereshkigal Inanna (kneels in front of Ereshkigal):
    Ereshkigal strikes Inanna dead: 'I'll turn you into a corpse, a piece of rotting meat, stay there, hanging on a hook on the wall'.
    Narrator:After three days and three nights, Inanna had not returned Ninshubur set up a lament for her everywhere Ninshubur, the faithful servant, dressed as a beggar in mourning Set out for the temple of the Great Gods To seek out help for Inanna.
    Ninshubur (talking to Enki/Enki):'Father Enki, God of Wisdom, help our Morning and Evening Star Or the world will never be the same as it was'.
    Enki:'I'll fashion a kurgarra and a galatur,Creatures neither male nor female, saying to them: 'Go to the Underworld, where Ereshkigal, the Queen, is moaning as a woman about to give birth Show her compassion, she will be pleased. She will offer you a gift Ask her only for the corpse that hangs from the hook on the wall. Sprinkle food of life on it, sprinkle water of life on it. Inanna will then arise.'
    Narrator:The kurgarra and the galatur did as they were told. They found Ereshkigal moaning as in labour, and gave compassion to the Queen of the Underworld.
    Ereshkigal: No one has ever shown compassion to me Alone I live in the depths of the Earth As you cared about my pain I grant your wish Take Inanna's body! It is yours: take it!'
    Narrator: Inanna's body was given to the kurgarra and the galatur, Who sprinkled it with food and water of life Inanna came back to life... But she had been to the Underworld She was transformed, she was reborn So changed, Inanna could not ascend
    Ereshkigal:Inanna, no one ascends from the underworld unmarked If you wish to return from the Underworld You must provide someone in your place.
    Narrator: As Inanna ascended from the underworld The galla, demons clung to her One walking in front, the other walking behind Ever watchful for a replacement for the Goddess in sight. Many were those who mourned for the Goddess, Many were those who grieved for Inanna. Many rejoiced as they saw her back. Only in Uruk nothing seemed to have changed Only in Uruk someone didn't seem to notice or care About Inanna's absence and strange come back. Only Dumuzi, who shared with her the Sacred Marriage bed, Didn't grieve, didn't mourn or for the Goddess showed despair. In shining garments, on the throne of sovereignty he sat Dumuzi the Shepherd and King. Bright as the sun, showing no signs of grief or concern. Inanna fastened on him the eye of death And spoke the word of wrath and pain:
    Inanna: 'Take the one who didn't grieve for me, take him, take Dumuzi away!' Narrator: The galla didn't wait or hesitate, and took Dumuzi from the Goddess' sight away.
    Slide 23 - showing The Return and Music  

5. THE RETURN

Narrator: A lament was raised in the city: 'My lady weeps bitterly for her young husband Inanna weepes bitterly for her young husband Woe for her husband! Woe for her young love! Dumuzi was taken captive in Uruk He will no longer bathe in Eridu He will no longer soap himself at the holy shrine He will no longer treat the mother of Inanna as his mother He will no longer compete with the young men of the city He will no longer raise his sword higher than the high priests Great is the grief of those who mourn for Dumuzi'
    Inanna: 'Gone is my husband, my sweet husband! Gone is my love, my sweet love. My beloved has been taken from the city. My beloved bridegroom has been taken from me Before I could wrap whim with a proper shroud. '
    Narrator: But Inanna does not grieve alone. Geshtinanna, Dumuzi's sister, Wandered about the city, weeping for Dumuzi.
    Geshtinanna: I grieve for my brother, lady, I grieve for the king Where is the Shepherd Dumuzi, my favourite kin?
    Narrator: When she saw the sister's grief, When Inanna saw the grief of Geshtinanna She spoke to her gently:
    Inanna: 'Your brother's house is no more Dumuzi has been carried away by the galla I would take you to him But I do not know the place.'
    Narrator: Then a fly appeared, the holy fly circled the air above Inanna's head It told the goddess where Dumuzi had been taken, where Dumuzi was Inanna and Geshtinanna went to the edges of the steppe They found Dumuzi weeping Inanna then took Dumuzi by the hand and said:
    Inanna: 'You will go to the Underworld half the year Your sister, since she has asked, will go the other half On the day you are called, that day you'll be taken. On the day Geshtinanna is called, that day you'll be set free.' (Inanna places Dumuzi and Geshtinanna the hands of Ereshkigal, bows and lends graces to her Holy Sister):
    Inanna: Holy Ereshkigal! Great is your renown!Holy Ereshkigal! I sing you praises!
    Ereshkigal: I accept this Mortal man and woman as Initiates of Inanna and Ereshkigal (Ereshkigal and Inanna hug each other)
    (Music and Drums)

http://www.gatewaystobabylon.com/myths/texts/inanna/ts94.htm
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Mother!

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:35 pm

Mother-

I Love You!  Gone but not Forgotten..

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 pm

My sympathy and condolences, A1 -- if what you said should be taken literally.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Thank you OM!

Yes, my mother did transition on January 19th, 2015.  The service in Scotland was Wednesday January 28th, 2015 which was timed with the flights from USA to UK.

I have been shown respect from Xeia Sui Generis and Raven thusfar, to which I have responded in respectful gratitude, as well as from Rok!  She was 71 years old and lived a full life, birthing 7 children.  She will be missed indeed!  Thanks again OM.. New Beginnings..

Bonnie Scotland

May's ashes will be blown to the wind in her birthtown in Inverness, Scotland.

Mother's favorite song!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:21 am

I send you warmth and support, in this change for you in your life, having said goodbye to your mother, Aquarius1111.

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 A_butt10
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty What a beautiful world this is!!!

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Some musika before I head to "The Boat"!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 am

Hope you mother has a good journey,
    and, until you are all reunited again,
    may everyone journey well
    - so sorry to hear of the passing of your mum
    it sure isn;t easy to lose our parents
    - sending special energies, healing and prayers
    to you, your mum, your extended family and friends
    my sincere condolances to you; and; yours
    Susan (i just found out about this, so, i am sorry for my late response to you)
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks Susan for your kind condolences...

A song for the channel,

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Thank you BBB. That was very kind of you...

A song for the channel,

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 am

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 P9176710

LIFE IS BUT A STOPPING PLACE

Life is but a stopping place,
    A pause in what's to be,
    A resting place along the road,
    to sweet eternity.
    We all have different journeys,
    Different paths along the way,
    We all were meant to learn some things,
    but never meant to stay...
    Our destination is a place,
    Far greater than we know.
    For some the journey's quicker,
    For some the journey's slow.
    And when the journey finally ends,
    We'll claim a great reward,
    And find an everlasting peace,
    Together with the Lord

Author unknown

Blessings to  you Aquaries
    May you and your mother remain in peace in spirit.

Love from me
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 am

I am sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Bob H
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Thanks BH and Mudra.

Now, here we go... Enjoy All!!

1 of 4

2 of 4

3 of 4

4 of 4
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Enjoy the seminar in Arizona with the P's. - Ssshhh It's a Secret Conference 2007

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty Do you remember when?

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed May 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Do you remember when? When it was? You remembered? I remember when Carol posted "Rush"! Do you remember when? Can you scroll the truth of when remembrance had any significance to you, without posing as a "dual agent" in this time? Do you have memory of "history"? Do you always wish to be in the limelight now with no shining to your past?  Are you living in the limelight then, now or future to come? I prefer to be "invisible". Do I speak my Mind? I do now. I am here, now.  A wonderful man once said this: "If you want to change your future, you must heal your past". The question is? Do we remember?

I do wish sincerely that you continue to live in re memory ans or is it rememberance?

Where have I been? Nowhere and Everywhere. I'm going to North Carolina the end of June. See you then....

https://ucadia.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/2015/2015_05_14_blog.mp3

What can one person do?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Empty We're Fishing

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 <a href=Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 26 Red_resized_zps06oh0ptu" />

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:17 pm

A message for August 2015?
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Published on Sep 10, 2015
    The Pleiadians channeled by Barbara Marciniak 06/21/15. Topics include the Anunnaki, ritual sacrifice, the family unit, DNA origins, soul recycling, the New Atlantis and more.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:53 am

Perhaps it might be interesting to exclusively research fringe and mainstream material which are five to ten years old -- so as to have perspective -- and the opportunity to perform reality-checks. I've grown weary and wary of the latest and greatest predictions and paranoia. This modality of research would involve researching 2005 through 2010. There is so much energy and distortion connected with current events, seminars, speeches, gurus, experts, and so on. The New Testament seems to point toward the Second Coming of Christ and the End of the World -- in the FIRST-CENTURY AD!!! I've said it so many times BUT consider reading The Gods of Eden by William Bramley -- regarding Religion, War, Eschatological Worldviews, etc. Now I'm going to listen to Sherry Shriner to try to get my head together, and calm-down. http://sherrytalkradio.com/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 am