tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW! Empty Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW!

Post  Carol Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:33 am

Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK1EhI1dYuY&feature=player_embedded
    QUOTE:
    They got us. We've been had. Is Ron Paul now passing the Pied Piper mantle to Gerald Celente to guide us who still dream the Constitution ? I believe we're seeing The Game of No-Confidence. A crisis in leadership has created a Lose-Lose situation for the American people -- two inept bonehead choices put forward as the options for leading us, therefore we say 'no' to both.

When we say 'no' to both, what will fill the vacuum we are saying,'yes' to, may I ask ? More deeply embedded change agents playing our fearful number?

You've probably noticed the slippery sloping trend has been from bad to worse for decades. The Spectres in the shadows keep adding more grease to the skids. Will the independents grab onto their last frayed hope rope?

IMHO, it's better to skid all the way to the bottom and deal with what we find there. We can still be self-contained outposts of liberty come what may, keeping to the higher law of love. The power of our mercy will win over their cynical paper judgments because mercy is beyond their comprehension. Let's not make the mistake of thinking mercy weak. But be aware, they are playing every angle.

All despots use the pale of self-serving law to operate behind. More law is coming to contain the lawlessness they have generated. That is their undoing when they go up against the law of liberty. The Gamers think they can keep us engaged in their rigged craps game. It amuses them to gamble with our lives and keep us confounded. Getting our 'goat' adds fuel to their juggernaut jollies.

[With a background in journalism, I can say,] ALL the news is carefully controlled and crafted to serve the purpose of our present and future despots. The Editor is the gatekeeper. They are desperately trying to control their image by projecting their evil onto other parties.

Maybe Paul and Celente are good guys. They certainly know how to tickle our interest in getting justice already. But seriously, it's fully time to discern Errorists and brace ourselves. At least we can keep our own conscience with integrity and not get sucked into giving way on that score.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW! Empty Re: Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW!

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 am

I guess I'm trying to rethink and reinvent a hypothetical kinder and gentler Orion-Roman Empire -- for better or for worse. What is it reasonable to dream?? I am trying to temper my idealism with healthy pragmatism. Just declaring independence -- and then running in the streets might not give us the freedom we think we are entitled to. This whole subject is scaring me.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:52 am