tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
enemyofNWO
orthodoxymoron
Carol
7 posters

Euro Has Collapsed!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Euro Has Collapsed! Empty Euro Has Collapsed!

Post  Carol Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 am

June 14, 2012

Steve,

It is with trepidation that I write to you....The Euro has collapsed unofficially. The money is OUT of Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, France, Belgium and the German Elites have begun to shore up their wealth in hard assets and precious metals. RBS has given orders to close two of their major equities sectors, thousands of jobs are going to be lost the next few days/weeks. Credit Sussie has called on top investors to head to Swiss safe harbor and hard asset diversified portfolios.

The Capital Controls are in place to keep the charade of control going for the next four to six months before the official collapse. Steve...this is it. The Euro has collapsed and no one has noticed it. Greek bank runs are close to $3.5 Billion Euros per day not the $1 Billion that is being reported. The rest of the PIIGS are in the same boat. Bank Holiday imminent in all of continental Europe in the coming days and weeks. This is again theatrics to keep the plebeians believing in some semblance of control.

Please warn your listeners to pull out of their bank accounts everything that they need. Keep only to pay the day to day expenses. If they have land to go to, please do so now. Steve I do not know how much longer I can keep writing to you. You were knocked off line during your show with the Haggmans right before your were going to divulge what I have told you with the Spanish bailout. It is getting dangerous for all of now.

Again the Euro has collapsed...I repeat the Euro has collapsed. Unofficially.

May God Help Us All....

V

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Euro Has Collapsed! Empty Re: Euro Has Collapsed!

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 am

I obviously desire a change for the better -- for a better world -- but I do not support sudden and stupid drastic changes -- which might REALLY screw things up. Unfortunately, it seems as if Earth might have to go through Hell to get to Heaven. I keep hearing about a "Regime-Change" -- but even if this is true, how can we know if it's a change for the better?? A change from Malevolent to Benevolent is likely to invoke the Wrath of the Gods -- complete with Poison-Pills and a Scorched-Earth Policy -- to "Purify Mankind". This thing could get VERY ugly.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

I welcome the destruction of the European Union . It was a beautiful project that went off the rail . We have in the EU : unelected leaders that behave like dictators . Who elected the various nincompoops ? certainly not the population of the countries in the Union . Who voted to get rid of the original currencies in exchange of the Euro . Who approved the globalist policies , the unchecked immigration , the favors to the pharmaceutical companies and approval of genetically modified foods ?
    Who approved the watering down of vitamins sold off the counter and the banning of certain natural remedies ? Who authorized the disimpowering of the European Parliament so that the laws are only reviewed there ?
    Why is that the European Central Bank is a private organization owned by a group of banks ? Would not be better if the printer of the Euro was the European government instead of gangsters from the major banks ?
    Why do members of the EU participate to wars of conquest initiated by the USA under the guise of " humanitarian Wars ? * What an OXIMORON !

The economic system has failed , it was a total fraud , It is surprising that it lasted so long . it is time to start thinking about a system without USURY , and without the possibility of money accumulation ( end date )

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 am

enemyofNWO wrote: I welcome the destruction of the European Union . It was a beautiful project that went off the rail . We have in the EU : unelected leaders that behave like dictators . Who elected the various nincompoops ? certainly not the population of the countries in the Union . Who voted to get rid of the original currencies in exchange of the Euro . Who approved the globalist policies , the unchecked immigration , the favors to the pharmaceutical companies and approval of genetically modified foods ?
    Who approved the watering down of vitamins sold off the counter and the banning of certain natural remedies ? Who authorized the disimpowering of the European Parliament so that the laws are only reviewed there ?
    Why is that the European Central Bank is a private organization owned by a group of banks ? Would not be better if the printer of the Euro was the European government instead of gangsters from the major banks ?
    Why do members of the EU participate to wars of conquest initiated by the USA under the guise of " humanitarian Wars ? * What an OXIMORON !

The economic system has failed , it was a total fraud , It is surprising that it lasted so long . it is time to start thinking about a system without USURY , and without the possibility of money accumulation ( end date )

gold need to be standardized for all and no cheating will have place, stocks will become nonsense, printing values of money cheating will become nonsense

knowing human desires well it is easy to use it for control. If we do not control ourselves, somebody will control us right away.

You asked Who? lower class rulers, it is called shudras, shudras are rulers.Wink when they use not principles told by God, but they create their own powers, we suffer... like in prison you know...

devakas
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Euro Has Collapsed! Empty How about 8Dim spiritual/divine solutions???

Post  Eartheart Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Just bathing and surfing those solar winds, dubbing me with lemonwater and super spells to engrave those dreams, which bring us back into Lovers remembrance and clarity of pure-pose, sounds good to me, but in reality or the soap of choice between MoscowBerlinparis, there is no desperation left to hold on to. A stylish homeless Messaja, with some waiting on hold till those sananders and ground crews got grounded up in some caos and senseless mindfunq of the canibals and alkoholics/Pharmageddon zombies surrounding me,
    on hold till our solarCOLLECTIV passes through the new horizonts, charging the new liveprinziples, which make even those quantumjumps vanish in the pressure of our fused unitylights, embracing Life and Love anew (&soon...)

No need for gold/silver, keeping an eye and secure bonds of addictions!!!
    I let go of all that is, again for you to be free/wild/X-tatic & remember, there is shantipath prepeared for all the beeings to be taken along the dream unfolding.
    There are the hungry ghosts with that Beast, which learns that power is just a story fair and illusionary-nonexistent!!! Our light will put them to everlasting rest - now & now and again!
    Its all inside thou unknown godliness, which will reshape the collective goddess synchron with Gaya. Be curage to let go and find inner smile at the meetingpoint of all those traversing souls, waiting for the transfiguration aka solarsystem enspacement, which will drive the indi inscensions...

I wanted to develop the scalar beamer which can heal time and agitate unstable radionucleoids into stable harmonics, i thought there will be interest from anywhere (like nippon fi), but no go... Rather there is a bubble of exclusivity, without us and our truthes, resolutions and visions.
    Even Lord Surya communicated- null problemo - their plasmabeeings gonna transmute all those residue memories... Solarmother is expectant just like our Earthmother and she is telling me, kid dont play in the dirt - meaning 3Dim psychopath designs... I let go of all. Peace be with all relations. Ahau rendeer elephant Cow Enlightened Lionhawk Hot

Euro Has Collapsed! 13-cry11
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:50 pm

...and we are still alive... Crazy Happy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 pm

The euro has not collapsed. Well not quite yet any way.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Eartheart wrote:[b]

I wanted to develop the scalar beamer which can heal time and agitate unstable radionucleoids into stable harmonics

Is something like this even possible. There are several groups manipulating the timelines including ETs. I had wondered as we get closer to the galactic wave if the various timelines would collapse into one during a brief moment of singularity. These days it's difficult to sort out which end is up.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:50 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 am

Well the Euro will drag on for a little longer im afraid. The Greeks just may twist the arm of the Germans a little more given the election results yesterday causing them to relent to save their beloved Euro.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 am

TPTB will not allow greece to go back to euro...it is not in their interest.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:58 am

burgundia wrote:TPTB will not allow greece to go back to euro...it is not in their interest.

Well we will just have to watch what happens. Personally, behind all the rhetoric and hyperbole we have seen on MSM as well as in alternative sources, I think that Greece will get some leeway and the euro will continue on for the time being.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:18 am