tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Floyd
arvan33
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Carol
gscraig
10 posters

Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site

gscraig
    gscraig

Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site  Empty Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site

Post  gscraig Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 pm

You've got to love this planet.

As most of us know there was a rather large circular object picked up deep below in the Baltic Sea via scanners. Actually, there's two of them now. However, the expedition team that managed to get donations to submerge to these objects are being restricted from the area.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/06/baltic-sea-ufo-search-russia-us-forces.html
    gscraig
    gscraig

Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site  Empty Re: Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site

Post  gscraig Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I was reading some more info regarding this and it will be interesting to see if they ultimately are not allowed or somehow they get access, but only to find something like a round piece of satellite.

This will be interesting, especially since it actually cracked mainstream when the object was first spotted. This will give us an idea how these matters are handled my many venues.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site  Empty Re: Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site

Post  Carol Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 pm

This is what they do GS. And given what or who could be down there I for one am grateful someone who is trained is dealing with it. Not all ETs are friends.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Hello Carol, you speak as if the objects are going to attack us if discovered? There may also be a boogey man in your closet. :-)

The human race has not been attacked in such a manner for a reason and it will not begin from this finding. The military has a history of concealing and dictating policy, information, and compliance to it's citizens. These are the same militaries on record for hiding key discoveries from the public, hostile and/or non-hostile. They are trained to fight wars and/or keep peace, not hide and stunt human evolution through orders from a small few whom deem themselves above us.

If they were that concerned of such matters and possibilities, they should have long discovered these objects themselves. So far, those who are trained hide the most secrets from the populace of the planet. Rather good or bad, that approach will always result in worst case scenarios. The greatest harm has been by those who run our militaries, space programs, pharmaceuticals and economies. I for one am not grateful for them being anywhere...Ever.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

It's a mix bag. I often wonder how things would have gone if disclosure had happened from the onset. But the Eisenhower meeting didn't go the best due to our own military realizing there was a threat to humanity. Where do you think all the missing people/children go?

I've long since accepted that there are unfriendly alien groups just as there are friendly ones. It's understandable how the secret military came about. However, now that whistle blowers have been leaking info for years it would be refreshing to have the truth.. just the truth of what they do know and not some bastardized version of it. Just straight up.

The truth:

[list][*]there are a number of off-worlders on this planet from a variety of places and even other dimensions

• these groups are also in conflict with one another

• these groups are interested in the planets resources and also using the planet as a way station on their journeys through space

• some of these groups are friendly and some not

• some of these groups look human and others not

• some of these groups seek to manipulate and control humanity

• some of these groups seek to assist humanity in it's spiritual growth and development

• the US is the primary negotiator with a number of these off-worlders and have agreements with them - meaning other nations recognize the role the US has in all of this

• the US monitors off-worlder crafts and likely takes out unfriendlyones

• the US seeks alien technology and has been back-engineering for years

• the US has secret underground and undersea military bases - some conjointly with aliens

Needless to say the list is endless. I just think when all of this started they were in over their heads and did the best that they could... and then it became a conundrum.

I just don't worry about any of this anymore. I don't need to. What is - IS. I just accept reality and allow room for reality to alter/expand as new info comes into awareness.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:03 am

Disclosure might be a bigger can of worms than even the most savvy ufologists realize. One thing leads to another thing leads to another thing. My limited research and reflection has led me to simply continue doing what I'm doing on this fine web-site. I am not hostile toward experts, hierarchy, authority, etc. I am not even hostile toward reasonable secrecy. I am, however, concerned that the situation in this solar system might be worse than we can possibly imagine. I continue to attempt to deal with all of this by quietly conceptualizing idealistic versions of solar system governance -- while continuing to sample the madness -- from a wide variety of sources. The truth is unbelievably out there...
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 am

....So in other words if there's a Boogey Man in our closet, we should ponder opening the door although we know the boogey man is giving us bad dreams? Or we should let the "protectors of the boogey man, open the door for us?"

Carol I'm well aware of the publicized assessments attached to the US and the role is supposedly plays in such matters. The reality is there is documentation in stone by 99% of our most ancient civilizations that tell us they've come, they left, and are still here...And so are we.

Anything actions, activity, decision, or goal that is linked to the truth of all things concerning an entire species existence and their evolution ABSOLUTELY under any circumstances is the jurisdiction or right of any country or government to control, monitor, hide, or alter. ABSOLUTELY NEVER.

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

That last sentence should have included two words..."not under" the jurisdiction......
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 pm

I keep wondering about secrecy in connection with all of the angels, demons, aliens, ufos, underground-bases, secret space-programs, genetics-laboratories, false-flag terrorism, planned-wars, planned financial-collapses, secret-societies, etc, etc. The secrets don't seem to be so secret. I keep thinking that if I were somehow at the center of all this madness -- I would keep all of the secret-stuff on the inside of the Moon -- and have everyone connected with the secret-stuff stay on the Moon -- and never, ever come back to Earth. There wouldn't be that special jet from Vegas to Area 51 for the workers. There wouldn't be an Area 51 or Dulce or ??? It would all be on the Moon -- except for the NORAD and military stuff -- or bases for protecting our fine politicians in time of nuclear-war. The absurdies and holes in the 'system' are everywhere. Once again, I don't wish to burn my bridges with the Dracs and Greys (or ????) -- but I am completely against 'human-abuse'. If there were ancient wrongs committed by humanity and/or divinity -- this should be revealed in a tactful manner -- and dealt-with properly and openly -- or so it seems to me. I simply wish for this solar system to become a paradise for whoever lives here. I am presently a human-being -- so I am biased toward humans -- but if I knew the 'rest of the story' I might feel differently. I envision a mostly human solar system -- with constructive interaction with non-hostile and non-sinister other-than-humans. I guess I lean toward segregation, rather than integration. Could you imagine 'Greys v Board of Education' regarding forced bussing???!!! Imagine a cigar-shaped craft in school-bus yellow -- with little grey students looking out the portholes!!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 am

Great line of insight Ortho...
    We are currently in the Devils consciousness. This consciousness has an hierarchy or lets say Legion that expands many levels of awareness. This includes all levels of inter/extra terrestrial tech and mind to control. They lack insight into empathy and morality. This sociopathy then translates into our own Dark Governmenta and then does trickle down psychopathy to our very own environment and our very own minds. This is testament of our current society today.

The only reason we are not dead or not a borg is the Respect the Devil gives to God. If the devil does not play by the rules his Empire will be lost. So the devil has a certain amount of time to degrade gods work, our species and have a good time doing it. A lot of the current confusion and drama stems from the Devil just making fun of us. His/her favorite thing is to mock and not necessarily kill.
    arvan33
    arvan33

Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site  Empty Baltic Object Transmits EMP Shield? 2012

Post  arvan33 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I keep wondering about secrecy in connection with all of the angels, demons, aliens, ufos, underground-bases, secret space-programs, genetics-laboratories, false-flag terrorism, planned-wars, planned financial-collapses, secret-societies, etc, etc. The secrets don't seem to be so secret. I keep thinking that if I were somehow at the center of all this madness -- I would keep all of the secret-stuff on the inside of the Moon -- and have everyone connected with the secret-stuff stay on the Moon -- and never, ever come back to Earth. There wouldn't be that special jet from Vegas to Area 51 for the workers. There wouldn't be an Area 51 or Dulce or ??? It would all be on the Moon -- except for the NORAD and military stuff -- or bases for protecting our fine politicians in time of nuclear-war. The absurdies and holes in the 'system' are everywhere. Once again, I don't wish to burn my bridges with the Dracs and Greys (or ????) -- but I am completely against 'human-abuse'. If there were ancient wrongs committed by humanity and/or divinity -- this should be revealed in a tactful manner -- and dealt-with properly and openly -- or so it seems to me. I simply wish for this solar system to become a paradise for whoever lives here. I am presently a human-being -- so I am biased toward humans -- but if I knew the 'rest of the story' I might feel differently. I envision a mostly human solar system -- with constructive interaction with non-hostile and non-sinister other-than-humans. I guess I lean toward segregation, rather than integration. Could you imagine 'Greys v Board of Education' regarding forced bussing???!!! Imagine a cigar-shaped craft in school-bus yellow -- with little grey students looking out the portholes!!!
    magamud wrote:Great line of insight Ortho...
    We are currently in the Devils consciousness. This consciousness has an hierarchy or lets say Legion that expands many levels of awareness. This includes all levels of inter/extra terrestrial tech and mind to control. They lack insight into empathy and morality. This sociopathy then translates into our own Dark Governmenta and then does trickle down psychopathy to our very own environment and our very own minds. This is testament of our current society today.

The only reason we are not dead or not a borg is the Respect the Devil gives to God. If the devil does not play by the rules his Empire will be lost. So the devil has a certain amount of time to degrade gods work, our species and have a good time doing it. A lot of the current confusion and drama stems from the Devil just making fun of us. His/her favorite thing is to mock and not necessarily kill.
    Thank-you, magamud. There really does seem to be a rule-book which guides this madness, in a sick sort of way. I keep thinking about all of this in terms of Punishment/Payment/Extermination. This madness seems to be very-dark and very-ancient. I feel as if I am attempting to swim upstream in some very fast and rocky rapids -- to 'save the world' in some way, shape, or form. I am presently watching the entire third-season of 'Battlestar Galactica' -- and it offers many insights with it's Political and Theological Science-Fiction.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:43 am

These responses are hilarious. Unfortunately, typical to a certain extent.

Keeping secrets and workers on the moon will only heighten was exist today. People will long wonder, why are we using the moon for such things? Why are we not making it accessible to all and exactly who owns the moon on this planet to assume the right to harbor secrets there to begin with? Please, enough with the United Solar System, etc in almost every response you have. It tends to make a mockery of legitimate subject matter. Regardless how well thought out the response. LOL, you don't want to burn bridges with the Dracs or Greys. WOW!

Now, to this Satan and God baffoonery. First of all I grew up in a church, sang in its choir, and my family is very religious. However, I've done my homework over the years and have seen, experienced and can do some things that unequivocally says DON'T BELIEVE IN THESE WRITINGS...not in it's entirety. With that said, there are hundreds of pages that was removed from the Bible and a few other books, yet we humans embrace it's forever conflicting messages. The truth does not conflict, remember that.

We are worshiping an ALL LOVING, PEACEFUL BEING that has killed, punished, tortured, threatened humanity and has expressed being envious. Tell us not to fear, but yet suggest we fear his name.
    This of course added to this same superior error free being VIOLATING ITS OWN COMMANDMENTS. However, we never thought that we are actually WORSHIPING that which you believe you are standing against?

There are enough pieces. Reposition them, free your thinking and put the puzzle together to where the pieces will start to fit.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 am

gscraig wrote:These responses are hilarious. Unfortunately, typical to a certain extent.

This of course added to this same superior error free being VIOLATING ITS OWN COMMANDMENTS. However, we never thought that we are actually WORSHIPING that which you believe you are standing against?

There are enough pieces. Reposition them, free your thinking and put the puzzle together to where the pieces will start to fit.

Perhaps you should reposition your own thinking. As far as I am concerned your alien religion is a religion just like any other with its owns angels and demons Gods,false prophets and crazed possessed loons, Archetypes and messages from beyond.

Much of what I have seen in this alienist religion is disgusting or just plain daft. It is not inspiring and places humans at the the whim of subjective and often ridiculous looking beings (demi gods usually blonde with blue eyes with silly sounding names) Like any other new religious movement (or cult) it has its cults sects and schisms and you are all fighting against each other.

One thing I have noticed on this forum and others is the aggressive nature of certain alienists and their superlative demeanour and entrenched ideas that you are right and everybody else in wrong. (so help me Zarg)

It is very comforting to know that the majority of the worlds population doesnt take you religion seriously and from what I have seen that is a good thing.

There is only one thing that is going to help this planet and that is humans, not aliens or other astral types.

If there is any buffoonery going on here it is within your own religion and that is often hilarious.

Let the above have their say. We have to listen to enough from your own religion on these forums. Im sure your spaceships and ET salvation will come soon enough. Perhaps not though.

Relax.

Peace.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:54 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I keep wondering about secrecy in connection with all of the angels, demons, aliens, ufos, underground-bases, secret space-programs, genetics-laboratories, false-flag terrorism, planned-wars, planned financial-collapses, secret-societies, etc, etc. The secrets don't seem to be so secret. I keep thinking that if I were somehow at the center of all this madness -- I would keep all of the secret-stuff on the inside of the Moon -- and have everyone connected with the secret-stuff stay on the Moon -- and never, ever come back to Earth. There wouldn't be that special jet from Vegas to Area 51 for the workers. There wouldn't be an Area 51 or Dulce or ??? It would all be on the Moon -- except for the NORAD and military stuff -- or bases for protecting our fine politicians in time of nuclear-war. The absurdies and holes in the 'system' are everywhere. Once again, I don't wish to burn my bridges with the Dracs and Greys (or ????) -- but I am completely against 'human-abuse'. If there were ancient wrongs committed by humanity and/or divinity -- this should be revealed in a tactful manner -- and dealt-with properly and openly -- or so it seems to me. I simply wish for this solar system to become a paradise for whoever lives here. I am presently a human-being -- so I am biased toward humans -- but if I knew the 'rest of the story' I might feel differently. I envision a mostly human solar system -- with constructive interaction with non-hostile and non-sinister other-than-humans. I guess I lean toward segregation, rather than integration. Could you imagine 'Greys v Board of Education' regarding forced bussing???!!! Imagine a cigar-shaped craft in school-bus yellow -- with little grey students looking out the portholes!!!
    magamud wrote:Great line of insight Ortho...

Thank-you, magamud. There really does seem to be a rule-book which guides this madness, in a sick sort of way. I keep thinking about all of this in terms of Punishment/Payment/Extermination. This madness seems to be very-dark and very-ancient. I feel as if I am attempting to swim upstream in some very fast and rocky rapids -- to 'save the world' in some way, shape, or form. I am presently watching the entire third-season of 'Battlestar Galactica' -- and it offers many insights with it's Political and Theological Science-Fiction.
    gscraig wrote:These responses are hilarious. Unfortunately, typical to a certain extent.

Keeping secrets and workers on the moon will only heighten was exist today. People will long wonder, why are we using the moon for such things? Why are we not making it accessible to all and exactly who owns the moon on this planet to assume the right to harbor secrets there to begin with? Please, enough with the United Solar System, etc in almost every response you have. It tends to make a mockery of legitimate subject matter. Regardless how well thought out the response. LOL, you don't want to burn bridges with the Dracs or Greys. WOW!

Now, to this Satan and God baffoonery. First of all I grew up in a church, sang in its choir, and my family is very religious. However, I've done my homework over the years and have seen, experienced and can do some things that unequivocally says DON'T BELIEVE IN THESE WRITINGS...not in it's entirety. With that said, there are hundreds of pages that was removed from the Bible and a few other books, yet we humans embrace it's forever conflicting messages. The truth does not conflict, remember that.

We are worshiping an ALL LOVING, PEACEFUL BEING that has killed, punished, tortured, threatened humanity and has expressed being envious. Tell us not to fear, but yet suggest we fear his name. This of course added to this same superior error free being VIOLATING ITS OWN COMMANDMENTS. However, we never thought that we are actually WORSHIPING that which you believe you are standing against? There are enough pieces. Reposition them, free your thinking and put the puzzle together to where the pieces will start to fit.
    On the one hand, it is important to have strong and consistent leadership in managing a problematic civilization -- but the danger is that if and when the 'Atlas-like' leadership becomes more problematic than the troubled civilization -- no one is then able to do a damn thing about it. Regarding the madness of the past fifty-years -- don't just crucify the middle-men, errand-boys, and hit-men -- while allowing the Godfather and/or Godmother to go scott-free. However, do we really wish to place the prisoners in charge of their own prison??? This is a two-edged sword. Do bad-people require bad-leaders??? I think this thing might be unimaginably complex and upsetting -- which is probably why the truth keeps getting swept under the rug. I don't think there is a clean and neat solution to this madness. I keep saying that 'Disclosure' will be much worse than we imagine -- or can imagine. I think I'd 'like' to see a series of very-high-quality motion-pictures telling the absolutely true story of at least the past one-million years of galactic-history -- with no bullshit whatsoever. I have no idea if and when we might be 'ready' for such a revolting development -- but I suspect that this will eventually occur. Perhaps then Humanity will learn just how much it really cost to Keep Light on Earth -- and (attempt to?) Save the Human Race. BTW -- I just saw one of those streaming white-lights pass between me and the monitor. It's probably my 'Monitor' aka 'Watcher' aka 'Guardian Angel' aka 'Recording Angel'. I'd 'like' to see my 'Reincarnational X-File in Orion'!!!! OMG!!!! The horror!!!!

I really should just study university-level Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music -- leaving most of the madness behind. I really should just move on. Unfortunately, I am VERY pessimistic regarding the immediate future -- so much so that I just placed a 'Hail-Mary' sell-order (equivalent of buy-to-cover) on my very small short-stock-index position. I don't suggest that others do the same -- and I certainly do not have inside information. I just keep thinking about everything we discuss within this web-site -- and it deeply worries me. One word of warning -- if everything goes to hell -- all the securities and money might just 'disappear'. All of us might be screwed financially -- even the insiders and big-shots -- and I doubt that there are any truly safe-places -- not even a DUMB in BF-EGYPT. I still find it very interesting that 'W' spoke of watching the first plane hit -- before going inside the classroom. I really think he did watch the first plane hit the North Tower -- in real-time. He didn't seem surprised when he was told of the second plane hitting the South Tower. 'They' didn't fly into 'Emergeny Procedure Mode'. That really got my goat. 'They' had to have known in advance -- but I tend to doubt that there was much 'they' could do about it. 'They' seem to merely be 'hired-hands'. 'Elizabeth Nelson', who Bill Ryan spoke to about 9/11 -- said there was a live-feed (at a military-facility) of the first plane hitting the tower -- if I'm not mistaken. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8RZ4UzlKvg Didn't Bill and/or Kerry speak to someone who described a 'remote-controlled' plane used in 9/11?? I hope I'm getting this right. I try not to think about 9/11 any more. I moved on -- to worrying about the Controlled-Demolition of the Human-Race. "Do the Orders Still Stand??" I continue to 'like' listening to people like John Lear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69h7_nISpg I'm not particularly fearful or angry. I just want to understand what's been going on -- help solve the problems -- and move on. Save the Drama for Your Mamma. Can you imagine talking privately to a roomful of 'John Lears'???!!! OMG!!!

One more thing. Regarding Solar System Governance -- How Bad is Too Bad -- and How Good is Too Good?? I asked the Ancient Egyptian Deity 'How Good is Too Good??' -- and they didn't have an answer -- other than that they didn't think ANYONE was good!!! I tended to agree -- right or wrong. But really, what is the proper balance between Idealism and Pragmatism??? Now, perhaps I need to just shut-up and move in a completely different direction. Perhaps I should just write a book titled "Shut-Up!!!" (Isn't there way too much whining and complaining???) Perhaps I really do need to stop -- even though I have been rather low-key about all of this madness. Again, I am very sorry if I have harmed or offended anyone in any way. I'm really not like this in 'real-life'. I'm not that kind of guy!!! This has been fun!!! Let's do it again sometime!!! Namaste and Godspeed!!!
    Baltic Sea UFO Search: Russia, US Forces Blocking The Crash Site  94728-the-world-trade-center-south-tower-burst-into-flames-after-being-struc
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:46 pm

LOL..what Alien religion? Are you speaking to me or Ortho? Absolutely hilarious. Now, your flat out making up stuff to get people to bite on your misrepresented and biased perspectives.

Floyd, nice try. I must of hurt someones feelings that you know. From what I've gathered, most of the readers are no longer buying what you've been selling, except the select few I notice always come running to support your cause or laugh at your humor...And vice-versa. That's fine, for this behavior exist on most of these sites. However, you tend to try and rattle cages on this site in a ALL KNOWING way, which is quite disrespectful. I used to ignore you, but when I decide to find the time, I'm going to rattle your cage. Why? Because in all honesty I know more than you. check. I know more about what you THINK you know. check. You all don't know me or who I am, which is irrelevant, because we all are of the human originate once egos and titles are removed.
    As you all can attest, I seldom post or respond, and generally don't attack others. We ALL can agree Floyd and others don't fit this mode of action. Unfortunately, it's time to blow holes in BS when I have facts to support the blowing.

Religion and baffoonery. I said this a long time ago, but let's be clear. NO ONE KNOWS the absolute truth of our existence, this planet, this solar system, this galaxy, this universe. Yes, MILLIONS of people BELIEVE in something, but believing doesn't mean we KNOW anything or any fact. This is where my comments begin and end on forums of this nature.

However, if you want to really put facts together. I believe you call yourself a researcher, but yet you haven't connected the dots on a number of issues you post on this site. You form an opinion based on information you've gathered. Your opinion is a BELIEF driven by what you have chosen to be a truth...Please see the other paragraph for the definition of BELIEVING, and belief systems. Oh, and then...PROOVE IT.
    Instead of conflicting with you, I simply respect your right to an opinion. That doesn't seem to be enough for you as I observe how you pounce onto others opinions or information. Similarly attempting to do so now. Your another blowhard wishing they knew, and simply feel wiser based on YOUR research and what YOU chose to acknowledge as truth. You know, almost like a Fraud, or one who remains in the dark, but feels he's holding the torch for others to follow. Enough.

Ortho. Hmmm, you refer to madness quite often, but it is you who carry on with your dogma. You and Floyd are contributing to what surrounds all of us. You don't help, never did, and never will based on your current path. It is important that everyone RESEARCH THAT. I can read, dream, and make up stuff about how I wish the Solar System could be and the unity of races that occupy it. That's called Science Fiction with an emotional flair for believing an idea. There's enough of that to go around times 20, and has been since 12,500 B.C. at least. That is a madness I care not to support, maintain, or ask others to embrace.

As I said before. Free your thinking and reposition the pieces that are there. Most of them are carved in stone.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 pm

GS you have good insight into fraud and have passion to be free. I suspect I am not coming from your position of old testament programming, but I could be wrong.
    I think a lot of the confusion comes from problems with not knowing the plan of consciousness. The difficulties lies in the vast subject of life which encompasses esoteric and earthly dynamics.
    I am still getting to know what your position is on existence though too.

NO ONE KNOWS the absolute truth of our existence
    I agree, but is there room to suspect and explore? I freely admit I'm using a belief system with faith by the way.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm

gscraig wrote:
    Ortho. Hmmm, you refer to madness quite often, but it is you who carry on with your dogma. You and Floyd are contributing to what surrounds all of us. You don't help, never did, and never will based on your current path.

There is lots of madness around and perhaps Ortho is sensitive to that.
    The only dogma I see here is your own. But it is typical of your kind so I am not surprised.

Personally I see Otho's stuff as cathartic and useful, if not for me then for him or others. Why would you be arrogant enough to suggest that they were unhelpful?

The only dogma I can see here is the sentences of your own. I sense much spiritual vacuity in them. How inane it is to accuse one of being dogmatic when they display that character in their own words.

You are a slave to your own entrenched beliefs. As soon as I see CAPS I sigh then ignore.
    Believe in nothing and then you can start.

The other stuff Im not going to respond to as it is pathetic and makes you look a bit daft.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm

gscraig wrote:

We are worshiping an ALL LOVING, PEACEFUL BEING that has killed, punished, tortured, threatened humanity and has expressed being envious. Tell us not to fear, but yet suggest we fear his name.

Nice one.

Btw, could we just be friendly to eachother, or is that too much to ask?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Baltic Sea UFO is a giant mushroom...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 am

Meditation (sans religion) is a nice peaceful path. Ironically, I've been thinking about this these days given my own recent falling away from the Catholic Church - again. I guess I just refuse to accept the religious hypocrisy. Perhaps this is why Eastern path, which is based in a scientific approach to spiritual growth and evolution is appealing.

There is a sadness at how religion is used to manipulate folks to where the different fractions end up in conflict with one another. Somehow this seems to be at the root cause of a lot of world-wide misunderstanding.

Recently, I was reading again about how others wish to manipulate the world population into a one-world religion utilizing a staged event that supposed would involve the 2nd coming of Christ. Then I read where one contactee suggested the Bible was written by the illuminate who may now be manipulating events to fulfill their agenda for a one-world government and one-world religion. If successful - this is a pickle on multiple levels for those who cling to their beliefs and don't wish to change. And a one-world religion could also be a form of mind-control enslavement. It's easy enough to see how some who wish to control others would push for a one-world religion. Hence, my subsequent abandonment of all religions. I just can't excited about rituals anymore other then weddings. Those are fun.

Anyway, I also feel sad at what I suspect is to come with respect to the staged 2nd coming as personal experience has proven this is an internal awakening as compared to some contrived Blue Beam event. I do wonder how all of this will eventually play out as it is somewhat impossible to second guess the future anymore. I just know the timeline I would like to be on is where we are free to become the best of what humanity has to offer with respect to our own spiritual awakening and evolution.

There is something that Melon Thomas said during one of his workshops that stuck with me. He said, "Bless everything." There may be more to this statement then meets the eye and each will have their own unique interpretation. Just remember this man was dead for several hours and was in rigor mortis prior to returning to his body and then being completely healed from the brain cancer he had died from. Hence, life is a mystery and also quite wonderful when one enters into the mindset of blessing everything.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 am

Carol wrote:

Recently, I was reading again about how others wish to manipulate the world population into a one-world religion utilizing a staged event that supposed would involve the 2nd coming of Christ. Then I read where one contactee suggested the Bible was written by the illuminate who may now be manipulating events to fulfill their agenda for a one-world government and one-world religion. If successful - this is a pickle on multiple levels for those who cling to their beliefs and don't wish to change. And a one-world religion could also be a form of mind-control enslavement. It's easy enough to see how some who wish to control others would push for a one-world religion. Hence, my subsequent abandonment of all religions. I just can't excited about rituals any more other then weddings. Those are fun.

I think the idea that a one world religion is being touted is mostly based on flimsy foundations and third rate poorly researched youtube videos posted by non academics and religious zealots. To look for the answers to that we have to examine closely, the religions and beliefs where this 'new religion' is allegedly being fermented. The New Age.

Now, the first thing to understand is that there is no such thing as a New Age Religion.

A good place to start is with Hinduism. people are under the misconception that Hinduism is one religion when it is not. In fact it is far from it. The systems that are grouped under, 'the religions of the Indus' can vary between atheism,(Samkya)devotional deism (various) and almost Buddhism (Advaita Vedanta)It is an error to perceive of Hinduism as being one religion just as it is an error to view the 'New Age Movement as being one cohesive religion with an agenda.

Like Hinduism, the 'New Age Movement' is an umbrella term for many differing beliefs ranging from religious syncreticism,Sufism,Spiritualist,occultism, pagan religions,witchcraft,UFO cults,alienism,ascensionism,apocalyptic religions,psychological and self improvement cults and so on. It is often the case that many of these belief systems are opposed and even fractious and more often than not they disagree on a great many thing.

It would be useful to remember that there has been a large amount of negative propaganda imitated against groups like the Theosophical society and Alice Bailey's organisation by the catholic church and Judeo Christian religion in general. The reason for that is because of the criticisms by such groups on organised religion and the anthropomorphism of Judaism and Christianity coupled with their efforts to introduce the spiritual and philosophical systems of Eastern schools into western consciousness.

The return of the Christ, messiah or world teacher comes not only from theosophical traditions but also from Shia Islam, some Buddhist schools, christianity and Judaism.
    It should be noted that Alice Baileys Lucis trust is denounced by some theosophiphical groups who themselves suffered humiliation over the introduction of Krishnamurti as the World Teacher. So you see there is really not one group saying the same thing. It is practically non existent and to such otherwise is incorrect.

The reality of the situation is the influence of Theosophical Societies and the Lucis Trust is waning. Their membership is elderly and the funds which once used to roll in from wealthy female benefactors have dried up. I understand that the Lucis Trust and its elderly membership are in financial crisis and that outdated esoteric societies have now been replaced by modern groups ranging from UFO Cults (adamski, Pelley. Williamson, Aetherius, Clow Starr etc) to the slick self empowerment psychological and religious groups and writers that have taken their Theosophical influences and developed their own themes, not to mention the countless ascended master groups all of whom are denounced by the TS such as the right wing fronts of Ballards I AM Movement and Claire Prophet's Buddha UFO esoteric Christianity mish mash, CUT

For me alienist religions are just as daft as Baileys esoteric rambling. There are many parallels between channelers, contactees, aliens and masters. I would go as far to say its the same thing, different archetypes. None of it is particularly useful.

So there is no new age movement and they are bickering with each other, one master said this, one alien said that ad infinitum, pretty much like main stream religions.
    On closer examination you will find that whilst much of the above groups are self indulgent and deeply flawed there is also a lot of propaganda built up against them because they go against the strand of Judeo Christianity. Some of the groups, neath the new age umbrella deserve all the criticism they get,and they involve the far right groups who put bastardised theosophy,arisophy,armenism,ufoism,alienism,fascism and pseudo scientific theories on race into a big bowl and give it a big stir. They dont take to criticism kindly either.

Bluebeam is nonsense and is most definitely a hoax along with the myriad XXXX and bull stories prevelant over the internet and that have been put out over the decades.

It is no different from mainstream religion Carol. Entrenching oneself in any belief system is the first mistake one can make.

There is just so much BS about.

Like the concrete spaceship for example. It did bring the exploration team lots of publicity though. Job done.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 am

I think the idea that a one world religion is being touted is mostly based on flimsy foundations
    We are moving to an homogenous thought system Floyd, the Monarchs are using techniques to influence this. Jesus and Buddha is a dialectic but both are used in the singulary plan.

Now, the first thing to understand is that there is no such thing as a New Age Religion.
    This is true as the new integrated thoughtform is a refinement of something old.

There are many parallels between channelers, contactees, aliens and masters. I would go as far to say its the same thing, different archetypes.
    I agree..

Entrenching oneself in any belief system is the first mistake one can make.
    Your skeptism could be called a belief system. I kind of get your POV Floyd, in that most stuff is BS and just old rehashed stuff. I do think being an Ahtiest and a skeptic can enhance ones morality of humanity. It just limits essoteric thinking and creativity.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 am

Well magamud your quite right scepticism would be belief system of sorts but I would say I was not being sceptical but trying my best to stick with factual and historically accurate information rather than blindly following claims that cannot be substantiated and are probably deceitful and fraudulent or serve some other nefarious agenda. There is a big difference between that and being sceptical. One of the benefits of scepticism however is that it doest have a set of gods or creeds more like...what the XXXX is this guy talking about. So it is not a belief system in the same way as say being a member of the I AM cult.

I would say that Christianity and Buddhism are not connected.

If one was an atheist why would they be interested in esotericism anyway?

I think creativity has little to do with being sceptical. Its a very individual thing.

Yes, quite. The amount of BS around is astonishing. It is important that there is provided an appropriate receptacle in which to place its (the BS) garbage. That receptacle does not have to be labelled scepticism.

Most of the nonsense out there is counter productive to one leading on ontologically contented life and is best ignored.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 am

but trying my best to stick with factual and historically accurate information
    I understand but not an easy task with all the counter intelligence.

I would say that Christianity and Buddhism are not connected.
    I was suggesting they are connected in the sense of a dialectic. That is the corruption of both philosophies are supported to have people continuously wave back and forth from them. But in one sense its enough to just have people visit them one at a time as it involves years of study or indoctrination. Most people either are in a dreamstate or in a skeptical state. Both are equal in a sense imho as they are just as dangerous.

If one was an atheist why would they be interested in esotericism anyway?
    Yes my point exactly. Im trying to point out the dialectic with athiesm and esoteric.

That receptacle does not have to be labelled scepticism.
    No certainly not, but in general it is the case.

one leading on ontologically contented life
    Could you explain more so I can get a better sense of your POV thanks.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:41 pm