tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Chimpsky
mudra
lawlessline
newel
CetaceousOne
Floyd
orthodoxymoron
Carol
12 posters

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Empty Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

Back in 2008 some predictions were made by a team of the top, military trained "remote viewers" -- each with over a decade of successful service. Lyn Buchanan from US Army Intelligence and Glenn Wheaton, of US Special Forces participated in a project run by Farsight Institute originally designed to detect minute climate changes at selected targets around the globe. Instead of climate change, the remote viewers saw a huge meteoric impact in the ocean with devastating tidal waves and volcanism. All this happening by 2013.

The results were unexpected but should be taken seriously. It appears that the governments of the world are already preparing for such an event. The scientific community believes these predictions to be so strong and reliable that they proposed to let the reputation of remote viewing, as a science, rest upon this horrible prediction.

Last edited by Carol on Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Empty Re: Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Empty Re: Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Rv2013.1
    But something radically wrong happens when either condition 2013-A or 2013-B is assigned. Descriptions of something bright in the sky, of people looking up in amazement, followed by mass organized migrations from the coastal regions.

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Rv2013.2
    A summary of what was seen by these remote viewers looks like this:

In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:

1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
    2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
    3. Excessive solar radiation
    4. Storms and other severe weather

In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:

1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
    2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
    3. The breakdown of the food supply system
    4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
    5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts

A video with the specifics and details of the remote viewing project can be seen here:

This presentation by Courtney Brown, Ph.D. from The Farsight Institute was made at the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration on 11 June 2010 in Boulder, Colorado. Courtney Brown presents a theory and data exploring the idea of describing the future with respect to multiple realities or alternate timelines. The remote-viewing data constitute one of the largest collections of such data for a single project using structured remote-viewing platforms that were developed by the U.S. military. Two timelines are explored, with both suggesting potentially catastrophic climatic change by June 2013.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 9:03 am

Speculation that governments are aware of these things...

According to the Farsight Institute, there are certain events that have happened around the world that imply knowledge of this, or some other similar catastrophe in our immediate future.

1. The U.S. Space Shuttle launched its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA entirely abanded its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.
    2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011. This seed bank will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.

3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.

4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.

5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?

6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated. [*]

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 am

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Rv2013.rt
    The time is set for February 16, 2013. There is a possibility the asteroid will collide with Earth, but further calculation is required to estimate the potential threat and work out how to avert possible disaster, NASA expert Dr. David Dunham told students at Moscow’s University of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM). “The Earth’s gravitational field will alter the asteroid’s path significantly. Further scrupulous calculation is required to estimate the threat of collision,” said Dr. Dunham, as transcribed by Russia’s Izvestia. “The asteroid may break into dozens of small pieces, or several large lumps may split from it and burn up in the atmosphere. The type of the asteroid and its mineral structure can be determined by spectral analysis. This will help predict its behavior in the atmosphere and what should be done to prevent the potential threat,” said Dr. Dunham. But if the entire asteroid is to crash into the planet, the impact will be as hard as in the Tunguska blast, which in 1908 knocked down trees over a total area of 2,150 sq km (830 sq miles) in Siberia. This is almost the size of Luxembourg. In today’s case, the destination of the asteroid is yet to be determined. http://www.rt.com/news/paint-asteroid-earth-nasa-767/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 9:23 am

Asteroid DA14 knocking out satellites would be worse than hitting Earth
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/editorial/asteroid-da14-knocking-out-satellites-would-be-worse-than-hitting-earth/articleshow/13375413.cms

Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass very close to Earth in 2013
    Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 2012_DA14_orbit-300x159
    A near-Earth asteroid – called 2012 DA14 by astronomers – will pass very close to Earth on February 15, 2013. Astronomers estimate that, when it’s closest to us, the asteroid will be about 17,000 miles (27,000 kilometers) away – much closer than Earth’s moon (about a quarter million miles away) – and closer even than some of our own orbiting satellites. Astronomers’ calculations of asteroid orbits can be trusted. After all, even decades ago, they knew enough about calculating orbits to send people to the moon and bring them safely back, and today we are able place our space vehicles in orbit around objects as small as asteroids. So, no, 2012 DA14 won’t strike us in 2013. But there is a remote possibility it will strike us in 2020, or later.

Astronomers at the Observatorio Astronómico de La Sagra in Spain discovered this object in early 2012. We know 2012 DA14′s orbit is similar to that of Earth. That is one reason the asteroid eluded astronomers until recently. You can be sure that many astronomers are carefully tracking 2012 DA14 now. he asteroid will be within range for small telescopes and solidly mounted binoculars, used by experienced observers who have access to appropriate stars charts. Here’s what NASA says about its visibility:

On [February 15, 2013], the asteroid will travel rapidly from the southern evening sky into the northern morning sky with its closest Earth approach occurring about 19:26 UTC when it will achieve a magnitude of less than seven, which is somewhat fainter than naked eye visibility. About 4 minutes after its Earth close approach, there is a good chance it will pass into the Earth’s shadow for about 18 minutes or so before reappearing from the eclipse. When traveling rapidly into the northern morning sky, 2012 DA14 will quickly fade in brightness.

Bottom line: The near Earth asteroid 2012 DA14 will have a very close pass near Earth on February 15, 2013. It will sweep approximately 17,000 miles from us – much closer than the moon’s orbit.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 pm

I wonder how many of the moons and asteroids in this solar system are populated and piloted?? I keep thinking that the number is astronomical. We seem to be facing some sort of a nasty galactic showdown. I continue to be fascinated by the Easter-Table in my 1928 'Book of Common Prayer'. The last Easter in the table is 'Easter 2013'. Was someone trying to tell us something? Were the included printed texts intended to tell us something significant? I wonder. One more thing. Here is an interesting 'remote-viewer' thread from the original 'Project Avalon'. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12449&highlight=remote+viewers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 am

Wasn't Courtney caught up in hoax with Art Bell and Richard Hoaxland? over an alleged non photograph concerning Hale Bopp?

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/art_bell_heavenrsquos_gate_and_journalistic_integrity/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Sometimes I wonder if a lot of these 'insiders' and 'whistle-blowers' are fed a combination of truth and lies -- to simultaneously reveal forbidden-truth and to discredit themselves. Alex Collier had quite a bit to say about Hale-Bopp, as well. I wonder if L. Ron Hubbard was fed a lot of information for all of 'his' books. The process of conditioning and transforming the public (for better or for worse, I know not) might be quite complex.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu May 24, 2012 7:52 pm

So, is this the latest doom we are supposed to get worked up over?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 am

I gave up getting worked up over doom a long time ago.

This other stuff - just a drop in the bucket along with all the other what ifs and OMG!

The bucket has a hole in the bottom.

newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri May 25, 2012 6:46 am

I had a very vidid dream last night about a planet hitting Earth. I thought it was the moon because it was the same size in the sky, but it was all ablaze. Then birds started falling from the sky and meteorites were raining. I said to my family "it's over", but they were completely hypnothized into thinking everything was fine despite being in the middle of an imminent ELE. They were simply ignoring the meteorites falling and this ball of fire in the sky now bigger than the sun and approaching rapidly. I was not sure what was the most scary, the ELE or my family ignoring it as it happens.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 am

The bucket has a hole in the bottom

Nice, Carol. I like that. clown
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Remote Viewers Predict a meteor strike on the planet - 2/16/2013 Empty

Post  lawlessline Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 am

Hang on a second, wait a minute. Xhat happened to the idea that the remote viewers could not see further than 2012????????????????????????? Now some are hedging their bets?????????? Man smells like fish one day too long in the sun.

But who am I to say that it isn't the future that they see?? Hedging my bets may be????

I'll take option 3 the multiple choice section. and cross off all the A That means out of a 3 based multiple I will always get more than the votes for any president, prime minister or even the Pope. So just blow the smoke this way, black or white ain't too bothered as long as it is the right smoke.

Lawless
    t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 25, 2012 9:30 am

metaw3 wrote:I was not sure what was the most scary, the ELE or my family ignoring it as it happens.

If death was the imminent fate like that I am not sure it would have been of any help for them to see it coming.
    When the time will come for me to leave my body I hope I 'll be in the middle of doing something I like with a smile
    on my face and peace in my Heart.
    I am glad you woke up from the dream metaw Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 am

There are days I feel like a complete idiot. I started preparing for an ELE back in 1996 when Major Doom Ed Dames first predicted the kill shot across the bow. We dug a hole into the side of a hill in Oregon to install a 40 foot container filled with essentials and could serve as a bunker. Of course following Major Doom was Y2K and now it's 2012, followed by 2013. I'm likely to die of old age before global doom arrives and when I could have been out having fun and spending money on vacations, instead my time was spent being a prepper working toward some undefinable ELE scenario. Somehow, I've missed the boat to Italy. Instead of going to Europe this year we decided to redo the kitchen (something that we live with daily). However, should we all roll into Spring without any major global catastrophes we are headed to Europe next May. Our current project is converting one of the bedrooms into an office library for all of the books we have and then the art studio. Somehow I think Beren and mudra are more on track then I am.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 25, 2012 10:26 am

Perhaps just stocking up on food, clothing, medical-supplies, and camping-gear -- and treating all of the doom and gloom, as science-fiction -- is a fairly balanced way to deal with the madness. We really have no idea what's really going to happen. Anything can happen -- or not.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 26, 2012 6:54 am

CetaceousOne wrote:So, is this the latest doom we are supposed to get worked up over?

Im sure there is much more nonsense to com C O

Its an endless stream of rubbish.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 am

Carol, I hear ya, as they say in Georgia. But don't feel like an idiot, please. You do what you do based upon your information AT THE TIME. Being in charge of the lives of children puts you in the mode of "I will do anything that is necessary to protect my family."

If the asteroid doesn't hit and the kill shot doesn't come, and the killer virus peters out, and the radiation gets cleaned up, and the poles don't shift, and the mega quakes and tsunamis don't happen,

yada yada yada

If you want to go to Europe, GO! I lived there for years. I thought I'd go back to live there permanently, but not right now. Mudra can give you some great advice, I am sure.

Love to you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 26, 2012 10:30 am

Thanks for the heads up Linda. Ironically when my son was in high school I always knew he would live my dream. He lived in France as a foreign exchange student and later moved back after college to live there for 15 years and is now moving back to the US. He's the one who really traveled the world. Our daughter is likely to be the next little bird to go as she wants to live in Norway. There are a variety of places over in Europe I would love to live and/or visit. The same goes for the US. I think it's the gypsy within who enjoys seeing what's over the next rise.

Where did you live while there Linda?

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun May 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi,
    Sorry for thread drift...

Last edited by lindabaker on Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better left unsaid)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Just passing by.....but I'm a very good remote viewer....stamped and validated on this very forum....and I see no such thing.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

I didn't think this would be happening either but do post what I run across just for the informational factor. After all the hoopla over the super moon last year with nada that pretty much summed up the whole prediction of potential doom on multiple levels for me. Besides we have our own navel space command and ETs who tend to look after the planet when it comes to this type of stuff.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 am

lawlessline wrote:Hang on a second, wait a minute. What happened to the idea that the remote viewers could not see further than 2012????????????????????????? Now some are hedging their bets?????????? Man smells like fish one day too long in the sun.

Nope it was that They could'nt see the date around Dec 21st 2012...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:31 am