tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

GREG REESE REPORT - MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GREG REESE REPORT -  MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF  WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END Empty GREG REESE REPORT - MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END

Post  Carol Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:25 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HVOgxQ4pc7Kq/
    GREG REESE REPORT -
    MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF
    WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GREG REESE REPORT -  MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF  WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END Empty Re: GREG REESE REPORT - MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END

Post  Carol Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:27 pm

Bo Polny's recent 1 hour interview with Nino edited down to 10 minutes - "TABERNACLE WAR October 7, 2023! AS FORECAST"

The full interview was posted on Thursday 10/5 by Nino, and I re-posted it here before. Bo Polny has edited it down to 10 minutes of the main points.

Here is the PDF slides link again:
    https://qrco.de/beO9Xk

https://rumble.com/v3nmyh9-tabernacle-war-october-7-2023-as-forecast-bo-polny.html?mref=9ceev&mc=ewucg

It's not a nuclear blast. That doesn't emit high particles of Cesium fallout. That comes from Nuclear Power Plants that go Fukushima...

What would cause the 100+ nuclear power plants, in the USA, to go Fukushima. How about Electrical Power being knocked out throughout the USA...

That would mean an EMP or hacking. The Vid doesn't mention about a DEW Weapon...

IMO, sleeper cells go active with a combined attack on the power grid with the aid of hacking. Then the Nuke Plants go Fukushima..

Last edited by Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GREG REESE REPORT -  MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF  WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END Empty Re: GREG REESE REPORT - MULTIPLE REMOTE VIEWERS WARN OF WORLD CHANGING EVENT AT YEAR’S END

Post  Carol Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:29 pm

Here is the full interview with Nino...DEW's are talked about being involved.

CLIF H. INTERVIEW WITH NINO RODRIGUEZ (20/SEPT/2023) -- THE EVENT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZvfOorCQCIqV/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:21 pm

Remote Viewer Apocalyptic Visions.. Asteroid? Nuclear Fallout? Chaos? You Decide..

https://youtu.be/sjnmyfY0lNY?si=U8Ex1Hg-theEdus8

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:26 pm

https://youtu.be/pi9NQJ6i7rc?si=LCxq0QYhmwkAUD6X
    Mass Catastrophe Coming? Boom Event
    Clif High Remote Viewer Oct 2023..My Take #guidance #travel
    This is my take on the Remote Viewing of an upcoming Mass Catastrophic Event SEEN by Remote Viewers reported on by Clif High and a massive spike in reaction energy . . .

for Pictures go to: patreon.com/TheUnlikelyChanneler

==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:31 pm

The enemy are at the gate, we have stomped and trashed the entire globe and everyone is pissed at us.

snip

America attacked by both China nd Russia

A voice said to me, “Watch where the Russians penetrate America.”

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, “When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning.”

The other two presidents spoke, “We, too, will fight for you.” Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

https://z3news.com/w/dumitru-duduman-china-russia-attack-america/

Many will be warned, most will ignore the warning, the choice is yours.
    ==

Read with desecration

In April 1996, prophetic Christian minister Dumitru Duduman received a vision of a coming attack on America coming from both China and Russia. Dumitru Duduman was a Romanian native who came to America and founded the Hand of Help Ministries. He received many visions and dreams during his life. He went home to be with the Lord in May 1997.

The vision shared below is just one of many that Dumitru Duduman received. A complete list of his prophecies are available on the Hand of Help website, https://www.handofhelp.com/visions_dumitru.php
    including the transcript of each one. Also included there are the prophetic words received by his grandson, Michael Boldea.

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound.  A voice cried out to me, “Stand!”

In my vision, I was in America.  I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike.  Two of the men carried weapons.  One of the armed men came to me.  “I woke you to show you what is to come.”  He said.  “Come with me.”

I didn’t know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, “stop here!”

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

“Stand there, don’t move, and look,” he continued.  “You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America.”

As I was looking, I saw a great light.  A dark cloud appeared over it.  I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others.   The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand.  However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory.  The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one.  “I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans.  Do not fear, we will attack them from behind.”

A voice said to me, “Watch where the Russians penetrate America.”

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, “When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning.”

The other two presidents spoke, “We, too, will fight for you.” Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged.  Then they all signed a contract.  One of them said, “We’re sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too.  Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America.”

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, “Why let ourselves be led by the Americans?  Why not rule the world ourselves?  They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!”

The man standing beside me asked, “This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together.  But everything I’ve shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American.  Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken.”

Who are you?” I asked.

“I am the protector of America.  America’s sin has reached God.  He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people.”

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

“Do you see that?” the man asked.  “This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones.  Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident.”

The events Dumitru Duduman saw coming are disturbing, but it is encouraging that he saw a heavenly army will be sent to deliver those who worship God with a clean heart as they do His work. This is consistent with many other prophetic warnings regarding war coming to America.

MORE PROPHETIC WARNINGS:

Many other people have seen the same events coming that Dumitru Duduman saw. Man of them have also seen revival coming to America in the midst of the destruction. Here are a few examples.

Pastor TD Hale saw a rain of fire spreading like a flood across America, but in the midst of the destruction he saw a great revival coming first to America and then to the whole world as millions of beams of light shot up out of the flood waters. See more in my blog post TD Hale’s 4th Prophetic Dream: Rain of Fire Coming to America.

Mike Shreve saw a worldwide nuclear proliferation coming among the enemies of America during the term of President Obama. He saw this was the scheme of the enemy to stop the spread of the gospel, which was being largely funded by America. However, God showed him “another third great awakening that is coming to our nation and ultimately to our world. So God has a plan that will outwit the enemy.” See more in my blog post Nuclear Proliferation and a Third Great Awakening Are Coming.

David Taylor saw a coming Russian invasion of America that would bring revival to America. The following is an excerpt from my blog post: David Taylor: Russian Attack on America is Coming.

“What Americans don’t understand is they think this is about Osama bin Laden and the terrorists. No, they are getting distracted. The real monster behind this attack is Russia. I can say that boldly because I know they are planning to attack America. Russia is planning an attack against America. What is going to happen is when this war hits America it is going to bring revival to America.”

“I cannot tell you when the Russian invasion of America will happen because the Lord has not given me a date on that. All I can say to America is that she needs to get ready. In the middle of this war the greatest revival is going to break out because whenever darkness hits the glory of the light arises.”

America’s first president, George Washington, saw a coming invasion of America that would be the greatest trial our country would ever face. In his vision, he saw “vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities.” However, he saw the armies of heaven coming to strengthen us. The angels “joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh over come, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks, and renewed battle.” As a result, “the dark clouds rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.” See his complete prophecy in my blog post: George Washington’s Prophecy of the Coming Invasion of America.

Way back in the late 1970’s Chuck Youngbrandt received very detailed revelation regarding the coming invasion of America. He was not shown the timing of the events, although that has not stopped people from trying to guess. Like Dumitru Duduman, he also saw the attack will come from Russia and China. His revelation is extremely detailed so it clears up many questions. For example, the reason why George Washington saw America will ultimately be victorious is because we never officially surrender even though our military will be defeated and our nation will be occupied by millions of Russian and Chinese troops. After the fighting stops, American guerrilla forces continue to strike enemy targets throughout a season of occupation, which lasts for seven years. In the midst of these difficulties, Americans come into agreement seeking the Lord to deliver us. At the end of the seven year occupation, the prayers of the saints combined with the atrocities of the occupiers moves the hand of God to drive them out of our land. That is what George Washington saw when he said, “the dark clouds rolled back.” Then the remnant of surviving Americans, which are the Christians, restore the battered Union. So America will ultimately be victorious, but at a very high cost, which includes a seven year season of servitude and bondage to ungodly rulers.

Dumitru Duduman saw that God “will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness.” He did not see the final outcome of the invasion, but he saw the same army of angels that George Washington saw, going to battle to save God’s chosen ones, those “who worship God with a clean heart.”

MY COMMENTS:

"Ancient Israel went into bondage when they turned away from God, and it sounds like America is headed there now. When ancient Israel repented, God restored them and their nation. The sooner America comes to the point of repentance the better. Until we fix our relationship with God our problems will keep getting worse. But if we repent of our sins and pray and seek the Lord, He will deliver us. This battle is in the spiritual realm, not in the natural realm. When America wages war in the heavenly realm, then the battle will turn and God will deliver us."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:53 am