tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive"

Jenetta
    Jenetta

John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive" Empty John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive"

Post  Jenetta Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 am

Personally I would not like to see everything privatized or deregulated which is one of the many premises in the film "Thrive" by Foster and Kimberley Gamble...I can think of many examples where this has happened in the beautiful province of British Columbia...e.g. B.C.'s Terasen Gas (2005 takeover) now owned by a couple of ex-Enron billionaires Kinder & Morgan who defrauded the Enron shareholders of billions...these two fat "sucks" also now own the Kinder & Morgan oil pipeline which goes from Edmonton into a suburb of Vancouver, BC with its associated oil tankers, which threaten to destroy the natural beauty of Vancouver's Burrard Inlet and everything outside of that...the Georgia Strait...the Salish Sea...the Southern Gulf Islands...the Juan de Fuca Strait...over to Victoria BC.

Then there is the TransMountain pipeline (Northern Gateway Enbridge monstrosity from the Alberta Tarsands) through the beautiful Great Bear Rainforest of BC to Kitimat, BC...and the list goes on...CN Railway privatized...BC Ferries (part of the Trans Canada highway system) privatizedJohn Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive" 824877

Anyways tell me what you think folks...do you agree with John Robbin's assessment?

http://www.thrivemovement.com/john-robbins-critique-of-thrive-movie-humanity-and-sanity

As below so above; As above so below...
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive" Empty Re: John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive"

Post  Arrowwind Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:22 pm

In my opinion most things need to be deregulated if they are controlled by the FDA and the USDA. These agencies have fully disregarded science and promoted corporate activity that is destined to kill us all. The only thing that I think needs reregulation is the NWO and all its subsidiaries.... like the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, Merck and most other pharmaceutical companies, Monsanto, Serale, Dow, the Military Industiral complex, Haliburton, etc
    etc

The good people are getting regulated out of existence.

The thing I like best about the Thrive movement is that its website is uniting people and promoting tactics to activism to change the system for the better regarding organics, GMO, pharmaceutical industry, and free energy.

Really, all of us radical and free thinkers would do well to get ourselves organized and start communicating with each other on a organized bases and use effective protocols for action. They have some good ideas for this.

This movie is not just a piece of revelation for those who still remain asleep, it is a call to action with support offered.

No I do not agree with Robbins. I still dont see the science for global warming and he is using this to put a wedge in the thrive program. You many not need to agree totally with all the ideas that thrive offers but the program is to unite activist into action. If you think that global warming is real then do your thing but there are many other issues to contend with..like GMOS which are going to bring us to our demise long before global warming, IMHO. and I think that Robbinsiis a fool to try to discredit that leading international families are behind this... they are beind it all! and there is plenty of history and documentation to prove it. I do believe even this forum is jam packed with references to it. He's just another person who is resisting the wake up call... dream on and get nothing done
    devakas
    devakas

John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive" Empty Re: John Robbin's Critique of the Film "Thrive"

Post  devakas Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:51 pm

the thrive movement is some guide in goodness sattwa mode, however the methods to achieve it again are wrong.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:00 am