tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
orthodoxymoron
Brook
SpaceyOne
Mercuriel
mudra
Floyd
Carol
icecold
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
14 posters

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Empty ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 am

My book is also available as a free download here . The book is about 180 pages and explains why my avatar is what it is . We are ( my wife and I )  public enemy no 1 in Australia . It seems that telling the truth in private phone conversations is a TERRORIST ACT .
     I am the owner of the copyright of this book .

www.rense.com/general96/EscapefAustraliaRvEd.pdf‎

also at www.dropbox.com search for " escape from Australia " and download it

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 am; edited 11 times in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Empty Re: ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Post  eMonkey Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 am

enemyofNWO wrote:My book is available as a free download at the website below . The book is about 180 pages and explains why my avatar is what it is . We are ( my wife and I )  public enemy no 1 in a certain country . http://www.openmindsforum.com/

Curiouser and curiouser.
    I did not find an ebook other than "The Mars Records". Other books were through Amazon - therefore - I did not see any that were free.

Thanks for the info eNWO.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Empty Re: ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Post  eMonkey Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:01 am

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 am

Interesting read.

I've had my own brush with spooks and compared to you, in only a very small and minor way.

The second half, (your rant on what is wrong with the world) would be the basis of a good starter for a beginner to read. You provide facts and figures in places and backed with references at the end. Even some facts I did not know
    Shocked

I found some parts amusing and could relate some of my own experiences with your own.

A good few hours read, thanks for sharing your experiences for us all to be more aware and educated. Thubs Up
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 am

enemyofNWO wrote:My book is available as a free download at the website below . The book is about 180 pages and explains why my avatar is what it is . We are ( my wife and I )  public enemy no 1 in a certain country . http://www.openmindsforum.com/

G'day Pietro, how is Trieste? I'm thinking its got to be a lot better than Sydney. The floods in Australia have been catastrophic.

I think you are right on the ball with a lot of what you say in your book. I think I might have a similar problem. Very Happy

If I can offer a little advice, because it seems as though, having read your story that you are living in a pretty fearful situation. My advice is, now that you feel comfortable away from Australia, just accept that things will eventually work out for the best. Fear is what they want. so the next time you are walking past a litter bin, visual dropping all your fear into that bin. Laugh and walk away. I don't believe you and your wife are public enemy no.1.
    Abe Saffron was public enemy number 1.

I think you are a great guy for writing a book like that. The world needs more people like you. Cheers.

Some of us, in Australia are doing our best to challenge the NWO. Cool Very Happy
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 am

Sorry for the floods and the poor people there . However the government sucks .

Trieste is cold . At the moment the wind from the NE is blasting at 100 Km hour and the temperature outside is about 4 degree Celsius . It's normal at this time of the year .
    I am glad we are out of Australia , here the work of the spooks is less effective because they cannot parade people we knew that work for them . However there is an Australian family across the road about 20 meters away ; what a strange coincidence ! If people believe in coincidences ! The parents are always at home with no visible schedule of coming and going but the kid seem to attend a special school ( picked up by car in the morning and he is returned by car in the afternoon ) . I suspect they are listening to our conversations .....

Have you been able to work out from the clues provided who the mysterious Judge XXXX was ?
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Sorry for the floods and the poor people there . However the government sucks .

Trieste is cold . At the moment the wind from the NE is blasting at 100 Km hour and the temperature outside is about 4 degree Celsius . It's normal at this time of the year .
    I am glad we are out of Australia , here the work of the spooks is less effective because they cannot parade people we knew that work for them . However there is an Australian family across the road about 20 meters away ; what a strange coincidence ! If people believe in coincidences ! The parents are always at home with no visible schedule of coming and going but the kid seem to attend a special school ( picked up by car in the morning and he is returned by car in the afternoon ) . I suspect they are listening to our conversations .....

Have you been able to work out from the clues provided who the mysterious Judge XXXX was ?

No mate, had no idea. I'll guess Michael Kirby?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am

Ahhh Pietro. Maybe it's time to move to Hawaii. It is a lot warmer here during winter and you can grow food all year.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:35 am

icecold wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:Sorry for the floods and the poor people there . However the government sucks .

No mate, had no idea. I'll guess Michael Kirby?

No . He is a former Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia . He has a few children , one of them , a daughter is a barrister .....and another one is connected to Hollywood ....
    The barrister lady resembles my wife very closely as well as a famous painter who died recently in 2008 . The famous painter was the father of the judge and my wife . The famous painter was also a gay icon but in his younger days had plenty of pretty female models . With one of those models he had several children some of them placed in his extended family , but one of them , my wife , was actually given by the Australian government to the adoptive mother who ,by that time was just married , as payment for having her children by a certain prominent politician ( R.M . ! ) taken away years before . Another child went on to become the judge in question . He too was placed in an extended family with the same surname of the painter and then his career was guided by the secret services .
    The painter knew RM ( ...iron B.. ), through his mother who was involved with him . RM and the mother of the painter ,had a child who became a very notable mandarin in N.S.W. and has the same surname as the judge and the painter . RM ,as far as we know , was a womanizer and had a family and later on founded one of the major political parties in Australia . We think that there are other bastard children by this chap protected by Australian secret services .
    The image of this politician is carefully guarded and he lasted in Government for a long time .
    In the meantime the ASIO operation against us continues . I will have to thank those bastards for confirming our own suppositions. We got a lot of clues from their psy-ops in Australia and Italy .
    This scandal goes to the root of the Australian political and judicial system , because it proves that even promotion of lawyers to judges and appointments of political nature are rigged . With the help of ASIO a lawyer can have a brilliant career and the same applies to a politician with the right connections . Judge X knew 20 years in advance his career path as demonstrated by the concerted effort over many years to derail the career of my wife as a High School teacher . My wife was seen as a threat also to the career ambition of the daughter .Her career now seems to be totally derailed , but when her father got elevated to that exalted position she was prominent in the newspapers and that was the time when the penny dropped ! People recognized the resemblance .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:39 am

Carol wrote:Ahhh Pietro. Maybe it's time to move to Hawaii. It is a lot warmer here during winter and you can grow food all year.

No thanks Carol . I don't want to be anywhere near the USA . We are very comfortable here and i like the region . It's a great place very close to Slovenia and Austria . I am learning Slovenian now .
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Carol wrote:Ahhh Pietro. Maybe it's time to move to Hawaii. It is a lot warmer here during winter and you can grow food all year.

No thanks Carol . I don't want to be anywhere near the USA . We are very comfortable here and i like the region . It's a great place very close to Slovenia and Austria . I am learning Slovenian now .

Slovenia is beautiful. The mountains are beautiful. They make a mean pizza in Trieste too. As you may know!

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:28 am

Hi Pietro.

Was it Murray Gleeson? Very Happy
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 am

javascript:emoticonp('Oooyeah 1')

Icecold ,

My wife has an adopted brother by the same adoptive parents . He was kept in the dark too about his situation and only told of his adoption when he left Australia . This is to illustrate the amount of deception in this story .
    We think that he has been used by the PTB through his various jobs in Australia and the US . We cannot speak to him anymore because he has been used against us . This is another story of exploitation and adoption . The N.W.O uses people by paying them off and they are also betrayed by their own workmates and families. In our situation , with this saga continuing , we can't afford to live in an English speaking country , as we would end up in jail or a psychiatric institution for our only crime of having performed a family search . In times like this telling the truth is a terrorist act . The wealthy elite are there ready to exploit people through their weaknesses .
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 am

Agreed Pietro. We live in interesting times, unfortunately....but then again....its an opportunity.

You realise, you were always going to move to Trieste?

Good luck to you brother. All the best in your search for a peaceful life.

Cheers,

Ice
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 am

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Trieste--11133

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Trieste-Italy-Gohoto

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Trieste

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer TriesteCanal
    Beautiful. I missed seeing Trieste when in Italy.
    My husband was born in Austria.
    We have a lot family in Europe, especially in Italy and Germany.

I can understand why you wouldn't want to be in the US. We had friends who had been to Slovenia and thought to relocate there from Hawaii. It too is a special place.

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer 2slovenia2

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer 1slovenia

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Ljubljana-slovenia

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Slovenia_Slov_MTB2_panorama-trail
    Solvenia reminds me a lot of NE Oregon in Jospeh

The problem with the US is a lot of towns have that cowboy western look. You'll find it in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, California and all over the western half of the US. Tacky, ticky, tacky. Europe did a lot better when it came to building beautiful cities.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 am

The glorious times of architecture are over imo.
    18th, 19th and early 20th brought along a vast array of pure beauty.
    We have had our own genius here in Belgium more than a 100 years ago : Victor Horta.
    Money was available in those days and lots of craftmanship used .
    Now everything is industrialized and houses are mostly machine made.
    New constructions all look the same .

Victor Horta, architecte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPphWKniME&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra

Hope you don't mind enemyofNWO for the little interlude on your thread in echo of Carol' s post.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Carol wrote:
    ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Trieste--11133

Castle of Miramare and it's park were built by order of Ferdinand Maximilian (1832-1867), of the House of Habsburg - younger brother of Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria.

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Trieste-Italy-Gohoto

Partial view of Trieste and it's port

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Trieste

View of Canal Ponterosso in Trieste center

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer TriesteCanal

Another side of the Ponterosso canal with the church of St Anthony in the background and on it's right the Orthodox Serbian church with its stylish big dome

Beautiful. I missed seeing Trieste when in Italy.
    My husband was born in Austria.
    We have a lot family in Europe, especially in Italy and Germany.

I can understand why you wouldn't want to be in the US. We had friends who had been to Slovenia and thought to relocate there from Hawaii. It too is a special place.

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer 2slovenia2

Lake Bled in the Alps on the NW of the country ( Slovenia )

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer 1slovenia

Another view of lake Bled

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Ljubljana-slovenia

Ljoubljana the capital city of Slovenia

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer Slovenia_Slov_MTB2_panorama-trail

Slovenia reminds me a lot of NE Oregon in Jospeh

The problem with the US is a lot of towns have that cowboy western look. You'll find it in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, California and all over the western half of the US. Tacky, ticky, tacky. Europe did a lot better when it came to building beautiful cities.

Trieste is not a touristic town like Venice ( 100 miles away ) or other more famous places but there are a few things to see if a person has a couple of days to spare .
    The good thing is that it is a reasonable safe place and it could be a paradise if there were no spies like the ones across the road . What's the chance of finding an Australian family literally living across the road in an apartment 20 meters away in full view of our flat ? There are about 240,000 inhabitants in this town but as people say : there are no coincidences . After all it is a matter of national security .
    Be well .

@ Mudra . You are very welcome !

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am

Wow Carol. beautiful pics.

You are one lucky guy Pietro. That's a beautiful town.

Even if there are spies living across the road. Cool

I was talking to one of my US friends about the fact that cellphones give away your location
    and you can be tracked by the Gmen.

Well, he's an engineer and he suggested doing what the mob does.

They use those cheap throw away mobile phones. They make their calls and then just throw the phone away.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am

I resolved the phone problem my way . Very early on , in this saga , we noticed that making phone bookings for a restaurant or the hairdresser would insure certain
    harassment from the spooks . In a restaurant we would find ourselves surrounded by spooks in tables close to us , while the rest of the restaurant was empty . The spooks were trying to listen to our conversations and intimidate us .
    At the hairdresser, my wife would be attended to by a rough and exaggerated noisy worker . So now ,we occasionally use the land phone , but absolutely not for bookings , and we rarely use the mobile phone , mostly to check that the phone is active . We think that the government crims have visited my cousins here . One of them for some mysterious reason pronounced those famous words about 3 years ago " Pietro , I will call you , don't call us " . We also don't use the GPS for navigating the countryside when traveling by car .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 am

I am not defending corrupt politicians here , I am just commenting on the fact that only when people are personally affected by a problem they will recognize it but they have to become victims first ! It's a typical human behavior . Italy is a Police State and it is not the only one amongst the puppets US regimes in the EU . At least for once Berlusconi is saying what is the truth . The threat of jail forced the truth out of his mouth . At least he has judges supervising his case . In our situation I don't think that any judge is involved only retarded nincompoops from the secret services .....

Agence France-Presse February 11, 2011 2:04 AM

" Berlusconi likens sex probe to Stasi secret police hunt

Moralistic officials out to get me, Italian PM says. "
    "
    SNIP
    Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, facing possible trial for abuse of power and paying for sex with an underage girl, has compared the probe into his private life to manhunts by East Germany's Stasi secret police.

In an interview published today in Il Foglio newspaper, the prime minister, who has rejected a request by prosecutors to put him immediately on trial, rounded on "anti-Berlusconi lobbyists" in the media and judiciary.

The 74-year-old premier condemned what he described as co-ordinated attempts "to turn farcical inquiries into an international scandal worthy of the spy hunts into the 'lives of others' carried out in communist Germany" by feared Stasi agents. "

END SNIP

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Berlusconi+likens+probe+Stasi+secret+police+hunt/4262654/story.html

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 am

The proverbial brown stuff HAS hit the FAN in Australia with the case of "the torture of Sydney man Mamdouh Habib in Guantanamo Bay has been revealed as the trigger for a hushed-up government payout to Mr Habib and a high-level investigation. "

Australians saw Habib tortured, says an Egyptian intelligence officer . Now that Egypt is in a state of revolution the tortures are coming out .

The duplicity and the lies on the Mamdouh Habib case by the Australian government officials has been exposed.
    This is only one example of many other abuses of human rights perpetrated by the
    Australian secret services over many decades .

The is the Sydney Morning Herald article about this case .

"DAMNING evidence from an Egyptian intelligence officer that names an Australian official who witnessed the torture of Sydney man Mamdouh Habib in Guantanamo Bay has been revealed as the trigger for a hushed-up government payout to Mr Habib and a high-level investigation.

The explosive 840-word statement, released exclusively to The Sun-Herald, was shown to government solicitors three days before they suddenly paid Mr Habib an undisclosed amount to drop his lawsuit claiming Australia was complicit in his CIA-engineered kidnap in 2001, transfer to Egypt and subsequent torture.

In his statement, which is yet to be tested in court, the intelligence officer says Egyptian guards routinely filmed terrorism suspects in their jails. He says there is footage and photographs of Mr Habib and an Arabic-speaking Australian called George who witnessed his degradation.
    Advertisement: Story continues below

''He has rounded face aged 35-40 and bald (no hair) his height is about 170 fat without moustache with beard, hazel eyes big nose, fat neck. George was present during the medical check on Habib who was handcuffed and tied feet. His eyes were closed and he was unable to see.

''He [Habib] was naked of any cloths [sic] even his underwear. He was hysterical, almost crazy, drugged. The hand down of him and his belongings and the medical check was before the Australian official [George]. Habib constantly was fighting with the guards and wanted to escape outside. "

END SNIP
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/australians-saw-habib-tortured-says-officer-20110212-1aran.html

SNIP
    "Today, with the Egyptian uprisings in full swing, the man tapped by the US, Israel and the West to lead the country [2], Omar Suleiman, was one of Habib’s torturers and there is intense scrutiny of who this man truly is.

I interviewed Habib exclusively tonight in Sydney about Suleiman, his calls for the torturer-in-chief to be charged, his knowledge about all the figures complicit in his rendition and his support for the Egyptian protests. He stressed that Suleiman was a CIA/Mossad agent who was willing to do anything for a price. "

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=19888
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 am

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-CVLZgUA2QM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How much control the Zionist have in Australia ? What a show !
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 am

I am embedding your vid enemyofNWO

Gillard responds to Trades Council President Comment: 9/11 official story is a conspiracy theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CVLZgUA2QM

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 am

Australia and the NWO

Part 1/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWF5FlBsqs&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 am

Thank Mudra . Still have not been able to embed video on the internet . I got some tutorials but nothing works fr me . I am using Apple OS 10.4 and Opera or Safari .

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 am