tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon Empty Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:58 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon Empty Re: Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

I couldn't view the link for some reason, Carol. I manually typed the address, and viewed the site. www.space.com/15043-small-asteroids-earth-close-shave.html None of the links seem to be working. I've recently fantasized and written about living on a small asteroid in Earth Orbit. Didn't Alex Collier say something about Phobos and/or Deimos moving from Mars Orbit to Earth Orbit? Believe it or not, someone told me that they like me on Phobos!! If true -- would that be a good-thing or a bad-thing? I worry constantly about Asteroid-Attacks and Drac-Attacks. I really do.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon Empty Re: Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Cool! Didn't Bill Cooper refer to 'Intelligently-Guided Asteroids in Geosynchronous Orbit' around 1950 (in his famous 1989 MUFON lecture)? Perhaps the Beings of the Universe move throughout the universe in hollowed-out asteroid-spacecraft -- using the familiar disks and cigar-shaped craft when they arrive at their desired destination. You'd 'simply' need internal life-support and propulsion systems to turn an asteroid into a Bad-Asteroid Queen-Ship. I'm still thinking of Humanity as being a Recent Subset of an Ancient Reptilian Race -- but even if I'm wrong -- what intelligent races might've predated the human race? I suspect a single Ancient and Traditional Race (with a multitude of variations on this central theme) -- with a renegade faction being responsible for the creation of the Human Race. Anyway, I'm digressing...

Fail-safe monitoring system? Twin rocks discovered only this weekend, zip between Earth and moon Tardigrades_from_Phobos_by_corvis9
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Some do and when Invading or Observing - Theres no better platform than a Planetoid or Asteroid from which to do that Observing or Invading...

Simply put - In Matter - Its the Ultimate Cover...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:12 pm