tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Fraud in banking ??? Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Fraud in banking ???  Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012 Empty Fraud in banking ??? Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL5hqvTWkYg&feature=youtu.be

Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Fraud in banking ???  Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012 Empty Re: Fraud in banking ??? Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Lord James of Blackheath, House of Lords February 16 2012
    Breaking news Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

I think there are three possible conclusions that may come from it. I think there may have been a massive piece of money laundering committed by a major government which ought to know better and that it has effectively undermined the integrity of the British bank the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so. The second alternative is that a major American department has an agency that has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which they are seeking to get at least 50 billion Euros as a payoff. And the third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud which has not been carried out but which has been prepared in order to provide a threat to one government or more if they don't pay them off. So there are three possibilities and this all needs a very urgent review.

My Lords, it starts in April and May of 2009, with the alleged transfer to the United Kingdom, to HSBC of a sum of 5 trillion dollars and seven days later, in comes another 5 trillion dollars to HSBC, and then 3 weeks later another 5 trillion. 5 trillion in each case. Sorry. A total of 15 trillion dollars is alleged to have been passed into the hands of HSBC for onward transit to the Royal Bank of Scotland and we need to look at where this came from and what the history of this money is. And I have been trying to sort out the sequence by which this money has been created and from where it has come from for a long time.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Fraud in banking ???  Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012 Empty Re: Fraud in banking ??? Lord James of Blackheath FOUNDATION X UPDATE February 16 2012

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 pm

The speech is recent and starts at counter 06:15:00 or there abouts in the parliamentlive link. OP is correct.
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks for the thread Susan!

I found a very interesting site that has a redlined explanation of the speech - found here

http://sirratatap.com/2012/02/20/2-19-12-corrupt-banking-at-the-highest-levels/#comments

Worth the time to read and wrap your mind around the content...

Then check out the home page with links to the latest White Hats Report and more on the Geithner detention etc...
    http://sirratatap.com/

Does this all tie in with NESARA, Global Settlements, Prosperity Packages, the ReValuation of the Iraqi Dinar, Ben Fulford etc...?

Lots of dots to connect...

Blessings,
    Lee
    I love you
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 am

Thanks Lee, BTW NICE to SEE you posting here
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 am

Thank You Susan ~ most of my time online is spent on learning about the global economy these days :)

GREAT to see you as well!

PS I'll try to get back here more often I love you

Blessings,
    Lee
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 am

According to wikipedia, Lord Blackheath died yesterday:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_James,_Baron_James_of_Blackheath

David Noel James, Baron James of Blackheath CBE (December 7, 1937 - February 29, 2012) was a British businessman and corporate troubleshooter and Conservative life peer.

[...]

"Fed Fraud" speech

James attracted some press[14][15] and blog[16] attention after another speech in the House of Lords on February 16, 2012, in which he claimed a massive 15 trillions money-laundering fraud from the United States Federal Reserve, offer to provide evidences and ask for an official investigation (Hansard, transcription 16 Feb 2012, Column 1016, from 5.20 pm).[17]
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 am

Thanks metaw3,

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it wasn't from a long illness... Shocked

Bless his heart, may he rest in peace and may his whistleblowing lead to the truth being revealed ~ wherever it leads...

Blessings,
    Lee
    I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 am

metaw3 wrote:According to wikipedia, Lord Blackheath died yesterday:

I am not sure this is valid data metaw.
    It is strange there is no mention of his sudden death on the UK parliament website:
    http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/david-james/24971

an no articles related to his recent death in the press either nor on the Lords blog.
    http://lordsoftheblog.net/

Love from me
    mudra

newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:35 am

mudra wrote:
    metaw3 wrote:According to wikipedia, Lord Blackheath died yesterday:

I am not sure this is valid data metaw.
    It is strange there is no mention of his sudden death on the UK parliament website:
    http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/david-james/24971

an no articles related to his recent death in the press either nor on the Lords blog.
    http://lordsoftheblog.net/

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you for the research. Yes anyone can edit Wikipedia. We'll wait for a valid source.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm

would be interesting to know, who edited it on wiki
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 am

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 am

He does not appear to have died. There is no information in the English MSM and he is still named as a Lord in the Houses of Parliament http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/david-james/24971

The deceased ones are here http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/lords/deceased-lords/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Below is an interesting comment that was written concerning an article that was published Feb. 29, 2012 on the Zerohedge website.

The article is entitled:

"UK Parliament Member Lord James of Blackheath Alleges 15 Trillion Dollar Fraud Involving the Fed and Imaginary Gold"

The comment is as follows:

Trillions in "fake" bonds intercepted in Italy, more trillions found in a Zuerich safe (in a hidden space), more "very high quality fakes" found in the Philippines.

Authentic looking boxes, stamped 'property of the US Treasury'.

Lawsuits in Australia and now NY regarding dishonored but 1934 issued bonds and gold-certificates issued in exchange for *real* gold transferred to the Fed.

Where there is smoke there is fire. What all these elaborately printed documents have in common is that they contain VERY OBVIOUS "MISTAKES" in names or numbers that no forger would have made, but that were originally said to serve as a code.

These deliberate "mistakes" served instead as the means to dishonour all these obligations 75 years later.

Hmmm....food for thought!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm

A delegation from China has arrived in Japan this week to discuss the transition to a new regime in Japan and the Korean peninsula. They will also be discussing the revamping of international institutions like the UN, the BIS, the World Bank, the World Court and the IMF.

[Important NOTE about Lord Blackheath, posted by Ben; he wrote: "Update on the “death” of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that 'as far as we know he is alive and well.'"]

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/benjamin-fulford-3-5-12-the-hunt-is-on-cabal-arrests-accelerating-george-bush-senior-and-bill-gates-arrested-last-week-pentagon-sources-say-lord-blackheath-is-alive-and-well
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 pm

false death linked to this url:

96.3.132.148 Whois

Whois Server
    whois.arin.net
    Status
    ALLOCATED
    Contact Email

Updated Date
    10/31/2005
    Registrant
    Midcontinent Media, Inc.
    Technical Contact
    Beck, Brian
    Telephone: +1-605-357-5721
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

THanks for keeping this going Susan!

Here's a tidbit I came across -
    116 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS 3/2/12
    http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/03/115-resignations-from-world-banks.html?m=1

And this, which ties a lot together as well
    Major Planetary Transformations Shift Into High Gear
    Massive Arrests, Numerous Resignations, Flying Money and Energy Waves Abound

http://miraclesandinspiration.com/news_major-planetary-transformations.html

Perhaps there really is a global economic restructuring underway. With the good guys and gals winning...

I sure hope so :)

Blessings,
    Lee
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Sometimes this things happen because there is disinformation going around but I reckon that if he was dead he will be in the list of deceased Lords. The House of Lords could not hide something like that. So who knows, lets wait and see if he makes another appearance in the House

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:13 pm