tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Israeli Envoys "Attacked by Iran"

Floyd
    Floyd

Israeli Envoys "Attacked by Iran" Empty Israeli Envoys "Attacked by Iran"

Post  Floyd Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 am

Israeli pm says Iran behind bomb attacks on diplomats in India and Georgia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17013987
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Israeli Envoys "Attacked by Iran" Empty Re: Israeli Envoys "Attacked by Iran"

Post  Mercuriel Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Of course as Israel is having a "Freudian Slip'ish" reaction to having Killed Their Nuclear Scientists recently and so naturally as They did something against Iran - Iran would of course do this as a retaliation for that...

-//-

Careful though - Their Mossad is slipping I'd say...

-//-

Israel is saying without saying It - This is a Retaliation for something We did previously and number two...

As We've Assassinated Your Guys previously - This must be You (Iran) getting back at Us...

Sad really. The grounds for an attempted False Flag as well as the Manipulators behind It are starting to become so transparent now...

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 am

How many levels of power and deception really exist? Is some of the transparent stupidity really staged stupidity rather than genuine blundering and incompetence? With all of the available technology and resources, why was 9/11 such a blunderingly transparent mess? Was this by design? I really wonder. I don't trust anyone or anything anymore -- not even God -- and not even myself. Now I just research, reflect, and question -- in a scholarly and devotional manner -- as sort of a back of the room smart@$$ (or is it dumb@$$?).
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Now I just research, reflect, and question -- in a scholarly and devotional manner -- as sort of a back of the room smart@$$ (or is it dumb@$$?).

I can sympathize Brother. It is indeed hard to do much else sometimes..

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:09 am