tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Chamber
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
8 posters

TIME TRAVEL

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TIME TRAVEL - Page 2 Empty Re: TIME TRAVEL

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 am

Time travel is real and has been even before the Philadelphia Experiment. Our government has been involved in time travel for well over 60 years. Col. Corso personally told Paola Harris that they had discovered time travel.

Back to the cell phone.. I had wondered how that would work without cell phone towers as well unless it was some kind of walky talky but back then, I didn't know if they were that small. George Noory from Coast talked about this youtube video with Brooks Agnew the other night too. It could be photo shop - who knows.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 pm

At PA2 someone came with this solution: It's not a cell phone, it's a DICTAPHONE!!!
    scratch Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao
    A dictaphone!
    In 1928!
    Lmfao
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:08 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:May be dressed as a woman but it sure looks like a man to me. Walk, hands, nose and facial features.
    Also, look at the size of his shoes. Clownesque!
    This might explain the clownesque shoes...
    http://themave.com/Powell/powloy/images/20a.jpg
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:14 am

He he nice find Tran Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:21 am

Re Chaplin's "Time traveler " some answers on this blog:

http://richardwiseman.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/chaplin-time-travel-video-solved/

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 am

mudra wrote:Re Chaplin's "Time traveler " some answers on this blog:

http://richardwiseman.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/chaplin-time-travel-video-solved/

Love Always
    mudra
    A lot of 'maybees' - is that a word? - but no answers, Mudra.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Yes indeed Tran looks like the subject is open to speculation.
    As it's part of a movie and therefore was carefully
    staged " maybe " Chaplin introduced there some
    vision of what was coming ahead in the same way that
    Jules Verne did. A wink to the future ...
    Now as far as " maybe " is concerned it's plural is " maybes "
    but I rather like your own way to put it Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

Can a mod change the title of this thread to " Time Travel " and move it to Research info, ideas and usefull knowledge subforum ?

Thank You

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm

All the healings and the water charging in this video will work for you!
    All the healings in this video are samples. Please receive your complete healing at: http://www.CreationLightship.com
    The healings on our website are interactive and available 24/7!
    For more water charging, please visit the following page: http://www.CreationLightship.com/water

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank You for the changes dear Carol

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Teleportation Takes Quantum Leap Forward
    Posted on April 1, 2006 by Dave

http://saysdave.com/teleportation-takes-quantum-leap-forward

The United States Department of Defense and the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence today issued a joint news release announcing a electronic urban battlefield personnel and weapons transportation system, codenamed EUBPAWT (pronounced EUW-paw). The EUBPAWT system utilizes a high-energy quantum mechanical electrical field to quantify the quantum molecular structure of living tissue, which is then spatially transported and interstitially reconstituted.

Initial tests of the EUBPAWT system confirm that reptiles and mammals can be converted to photons of light, transported through a hydrogen gas tube, and delivered, intact, over a distance of up to one statute mile (1.609 km).

read more at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

You're welcome mudra. Today was the first time I've heard of him and I only just heard of a few other Christ energy followers in just the past few days wondering how I had missed them. I should have heard about them before.

This write-up is from his web-site http://www.creationlightship.com/ronamitron.php

http://www.creationlightship.com/timeline.php

TIME TRAVEL - Page 2 Dolphin
    Ron Amitron is one of the truly profound enlightened Spiritual teachers of our time. Ron cuts through illusion, allowing clarity of vision, bringing forth Creation’s sacred knowledge and a true connection to our Divine Authentic Self. He discloses the dark agenda’s spiritual deception and harmful control over humanity.

SERVICE IN DIVINE LOVE
    A message from Ron Amitron
    I am conscious of living two lives at one time:
    An Earthly life assisting people.

A Light Being Doctor on the Creation Lightship.
    I can visually see and communicate with the Pure Divine Light Beings residing on the Creation Lightship. Ja-ne-na, the Creation Lightship Commander is in direct communication with me. The Lightship also has full conscious awareness of me and my surroundings.

I would like to share one of my many Lightship experiences with you.
    This experience occurred in the mid-90’s. I was contacted by the Lightship’s Healing Arts University and asked to perform healing on around 50 different races from many locations in the Universe. After bi-locating to the Healing Arts University Lecture Hall, I proceeded to teach while performing various energetic healing procedures. I worked side-by-side with my assistant, Ja-ne-na, the Fleet Commander. The purpose of this class was to teach the staff doctors how to instantaneously re-materialize missing body parts. We were recreating back into wholeness their injured bodies. This all seemed quite natural to me and I felt very much at home.

On Earth I assist people in receiving Healing Sessions with the Divine Light Being Doctors residing on the Creation Lightship. I also observe life on Earth and relate my findings back to the Lightship. I have the ability to bi-locate instantly between the Earth reality and the Lightship.

Having a Divine Light Being Doctor Spirit with no recent incarnations on Earth, life has always felt strange to me here. I will not go into depth, but I will say that I see the lack of compassion people have towards others. There is so much false information taught to people on Earth. Many people have lost their true connection to the Source that created them and their own Spirit and its Divine Gifts.

“You were created as a Consciousness Being
    with a Personal Spiritual Identity
    living in the Creation of Light.”
    Ja-ne-na, Creation Lightship Commander
    I guess you could say I drew the short straw coming to Earth! A lot of things are out of balance at this time. This is the reason the Creation Lightship has Universal Energy Shifts to correct imbalances and align the Energies.

My work is offered out of Love for the Divine Creation Energy. There is a charge for my services here on Earth, since we live in a 3-D world that requires monetary funds. I will be returning to my life in service on the Creation Lightship after my Mission on Earth is completed.

I offer people many ways to connect with me to receive Lightship Sessions. Lightship Services include private sessions, online healing sessions over the Internet, three weekly Conference Call Sessions, and four BBS Radio Shows per week, plus a very special four hour Ascension Preparation Conference Call held the third Saturday of each month. The Creation Lightship Conference Call Sessions provide each person individual attention from the Divine Light Beings. Conference Calls

I receive wonderful email testimonials weekly from people who have received Healings from the Lightship’s Divine Beings. They report that their Clearing and Healing sessions have helped them to reconnect to their own Divine Spirit Energy once again.

I have been asked many times if I am a Walk-In. My Spirit did not go through my body’s Earth birthing process. The Lightship’s Conscious Energy watched over my body until the sixth month. At this time I incarnated into my physical body. Since it was pre-planned that my body would be for me, I am not a Walk-In.

I can see where people’s energy patterns are out of alignment and help them to bring their energy systems back into balance. The healing sessions are sometimes held over the phone or performed over the Internet (online healing sessions). There is no need to be in the same physical location with me. All sessions are just as effective whether held in person, done over the phone, or done over the Internet.

I have seen many instantaneous physical, emotional, and spiritual healings over the past 30 years. Many people report their healing session was in–depth, life shifting and self-empowering. The reason for this is simple: the Divine Light Being Doctors perform these healings! Services (online healings)

Blessings,

Ron Amitron

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 pm

I am halfway through his video and will reserve the rest for tomorrow.
    There are several interesting and truthfull things in what he says .
    Personnally however I find it hard to hold his site through my Heart.
    He is very convincing at making his audience believe they need clearing
    and then offers an exhausting list of processes to do so 24H/7 against payment.
    I can't reconcile the higher being he pretends he is that lives in another time
    than his public as he says and the marketing he uses on his site.

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm posting this off his timeline chart because something very odd happened in the skies of Hawaii in the past few days. We have been having thunder storms that started in mid afternoon lasted all through the night into the next morning. I also saw a youtube link video showing ET ships with lightening in the background. I should have grabbed the link but didn't. Then I read this and thought Voila!

Ron made the following announcement on his October 11, 2010 BBS Radio show (starts at the 42 minute 54 second mark http://www.creationlightship.com/radioa.php )

October 11, 2010 - We had somebody asking a question about maybe feeling better right now, or lighter, or something like that. Yes, the Lightship right now is working on a lot of stuff in the far beyond – way out there (outside of our planet) and also way below (underground and underworld). They are going into realms that nobody knows anything about here and these realms control everything, and the Lightship is cleaning them out. So if you have had a rocking time the past few days as these parallel lifetimes are also being released and the aliens are releasing control of you, you may notice that people are having weird personality changes – you may see people behaving a little differently than normal because of all the clearings the Lightship is doing now. It feels like a little bit longer, maybe a week possibly, and everything should be changing on this planet I think. There is a lot going on and different races that control different races on this planet are being released now – the Lightship is in full battle with these energies, I can say that for a fact. Freedom maybe around the corner, but it will take the particular physical governments and everything else to trickle up to release some of their control. You are going to be feeling the freedom around your body; your body may also start to feel less tense. Remember that everything on this planet has been controlled, and the aliens were controlled and a lot of the aliens are no longer around. However, the ones that are still here and the ones that are still hiding can still control you in the parallel lifetimes, and you can still have programs in you still running, so you need to get these programs off of you.

(47 minute and 20 second mark) Right now on the East Coast here [Ron is in New York during this show], after talking about this stuff, we have thunder. And that only means one thing, they are out there close by [spiritual warfare is occurring between the light and darkness, which is why there is thunder].

What I can say is that the underground is nothing compared to the underworld. The underworld has controlled this planet forever, and the ones that I can tell you about: the witches and the warlocks and people doing stuff like that (that type of magic), and the aliens control that, and there are many many races and the governments do not have the technology or warfare or armament or anything else to deal with these energies, and so unfortunately the governments had to respond to orders from these alien races, and the governments are being freed up now, which is why I said you will probably be seeing a change (how soon I cannot tell you).

The Lightship and the Earth Spirit are eliminating all the stuff that is here, that I can guarantee you, I just do not know how soon. This planet will return, just like in Van Halen’s song Love Walks In, the very last part of it was something like: Silence speaks as loud as war (war is loud, bombs, etc…, and silence is peace energy and you can imagine how loud peace is compared to war living in the moment), Earth returns to what it was before (and that is what is happening now), Love comes walkin'in.

So we will see what happens. I know there is a lot going on, I myself have had probably a few hours of sleep for the last week working with this stuff, under a lot of attack, doing a lot of clearings and healings, mainly warfare with these aliens – I have seen thousands of them and they are getting rooted out of here. I normally do not come out this boldly because it sounds maybe egotistical or something, but what I can tell you is watch the people around you and see how you are feeling and you should start to feel lighter. As the things get released, things should start to change here. We will find out in a month from now where we are with this energy and how far they have gotten. The Light is here now to help everybody. You still need to get the programs out of you that the aliens put into you – you have been running programs for thousands and thousands of years that are connected to your DNA , and they have to get rooted out.

Now let us reflect on some of the threads we have seen of late and who is posting. Brook, Horus, OXY, JT, TRANCOSO, mudra and others come to mind...AND what is being written here is also in alignment with Nicolai's information as well.

Ironically, I've never hard of Ron before today yet his information is consistent with other data comeing in. It might be worth one's time to listen to his various audio programs and reading the info he has posted on his website.

mudra, I had wondered about some of the points you raise as well. Again, read and listen with discretion is always a good rule of thumb. The later half of the video was more interesting to me. We can discuss this more after checking into him a bit further.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:17 am

David Lewis Anderson 1-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toywkG6IEdU

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:24 pm

I was just reading this at another forum.

QUOTE: ALL of Titor's predictions came true with the exception of the "no official Olympics after 2004" prediction.

He predicted that the Civil War would begin in 2004. You didn't notice? I think you did. 2004 was, as it turned out, when the Republicans first used the electronic voting boxes to steal the US Presidency, which amounts to a hostile takeover of the government, an act which would qualify as the beginning of a Civil War in any historian's eyes. You remember that election night, don't you? All day long, all the exit polls said, strongly and consistently, that the Democrats were going to win the Presidency, but then the black boxes surprised everyone by insisting instead that Bush won. It was the first time EVER that those polls were wrong. It was ALSO the first time the USA used those black box voting machines.

Titor said that the US Civil War would start in 2004 or 2005. That fits with the election, because the election occurs in 2004 but the inauguration wasn't until 2005.

Titor said that the Civil War would begin in 2004/05, but the civil violence wouldn't arrive until 2011. This is something that no one pays any attention to, but it's a huge clue to what he was talking about. What kind of a civil war begins six years before any fighting breaks out? A silent coup, that's what kind. That's why I think he was right about his prediction about the civil war starting in 2004/05.

He completely nailed his prediction about 2008. He predicted "The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over." This prediction proved all too correct when the world economy crashed in 2008 and we entered the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. 2008 was huge turning point for the whole world, just as Titor predicted it would be.

He predicted we would have an "overheating problem with our space plane", and then the Challenger Explosion occurred because of, yes, exactly that: an overheating problem.

He predicted "degrading US foreign policy and consistency", and under Obama the US has been far less friendly to Israel and far more to Muslim nations, which certainly qualifies as an inconsistency.

He predicted a revival of States Rights as a major national issue, and this prediction also proved correct recently, with the advent of the State Sovereignty movement.

While he stated that the US Civil War would technically begin in 2004/2005, he made many statements indicating that this conflict would not turn violent until 2011 ("I keep saying her tune will change in about ten years [2011] and she'll be cleaning shotguns in her sleep" and "outright open fighting was common by 2011").

He predicted the US would see "a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse", and today the major story in the news is about all the thousands of families getting forcefully thrown out of their homes, which is exactly what the government was trying to do at Waco.

Although he maintained that the US Civil War officially started in 2004/2005, he added that the conflict would not really get going until much later : "The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012", which is a timeline very consistent with today's economic crisis and foreclosure rush.

He predicted that "The West will become very unstable," something that is occurring right now, as we have seen in all the recent news stories covering the riots and chaos in Greece, France, England, Ireland, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, and Iceland

He predicted that China would become very aggressive and expansionistic, and it would "forcefully annex Taiwan, Japan and Korea" before 2015, and the news has carried stories lately suggesting that China is laying the groundwork for such expansion, with its recent huge military buildup, its naval fleet expansion, and its latest move to boost its naval presence in disputed waters.

Titor said that during the coming war, the greatest number of deaths would be via starvation, and the news has carried numerous stories about severe food shortages around the world over the last two years.

He said that homosexuals would openly serve in the US army, a prediction that came true just recently with the repeal of "don't ask don't tell".

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 am

For quite some time, Ronald Mallett has been working on plans for a time machine. This machine uses a ring laser and the theory of relativity. Mallett first argued that the ring laser would produce a limited amount of frame-dragging which might be measured experimentally, saying: In Einstein's general theory of relativity, both matter and energy can create a gravitational field. This means that the energy of a light beam can produce a gravitational field. My current research considers both the weak and strong gravitational fields produced by a single continuously circulating unidirectional beam of light. In the weak gravitational field of a unidirectional ring laser, it is predicted that a spinning neutral particle, when placed in the ring, is dragged around by the resulting gravitational field.

In a later paper, he argued that at sufficient energies, the circulating laser might produce not just frame-dragging but also closed timelike curves, allowing time travel into the past: For the strong gravitational field of a circulating cylinder of light, I have found new exact solutions of the Einstein field equations for the exterior and interior gravitational fields of the light cylinder. The exterior gravitational field is shown to contain closed timelike lines. The presence of closed timelike lines indicates the possibility of time travel into the past. This creates the foundation for a time machine based on a circulating cylinder of light.

Funding for his program, now known as The Space-time Twisting by Light (STL) project, is progressing. Full details on the project, Mallett's theories, a list of upcoming public lectures and links to popular articles on his work can be found at the professor's UConn web page, and an illustration showing the concept on which Mallett has designed the time machine can be seen on a Geocities webpage.

He also wrote a book titled Time Traveler: A Scientist's Personal Mission to Make Time Travel a Reality, co-written with New York Times best-selling author Bruce B. Henderson, that was first published in 2006. In June 2008, motion picture director Spike Lee's production company announced it had acquired the film rights to Mallett's book. Lee is co-writing the movie script and directing the picture.

http://www.phys.uconn.edu/~mallett/main/main.htm

Ronald L. Mallett is a theoretical physicist, academic, and author. He has taught physics at the University of Connecticut since 1975. He is best known for his scientific position on the possibility of time travel.
    Time machine project
    For quite some time, Ronald Mallett has been working on plans for a time machine. This technology would be based upon a ring laser's properties within the context of Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Mallett first argued that the ring laser would produce a limited amount of frame-dragging which might be measured experimentally, saying:[2]
    "In Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, both matter and energy can create a gravitational field. This means that the energy of a light beam can produce a gravitational field. My current research considers both the weak and strong gravitational fields produced by a single continuously circulating unidirectional beam of light. In the weak gravitational field of an unidirectional ring laser, it is predicted that a spinning neutral particle, when placed in the ring, is dragged around by the resulting gravitational field."

In a later paper, he argued that at sufficient energies, the circulating laser might produce not just frame-dragging but also closed timelike curves (CTC), allowing time travel into the past:[3]

For the strong gravitational field of a circulating cylinder of light, I have found new exact solutions of the Einstein field equations for the exterior and interior gravitational fields of the light cylinder. The exterior gravitational field is shown to contain closed timelike lines.
    The presence of closed timelike lines indicates the possibility of time travel into the past. This creates the foundation for a time machine based on a circulating cylinder of light.

Funding for his program, now known as The Space-time Twisting by Light (STL) project, is progressing. Full details on the project, Mallett's theories, a list of upcoming public lectures and links to popular articles on his work can be found at the Professor's UConn web page,[4] and an illustration showing the concept on which Mallett has designed the time machine can be seen here.

He also wrote a book entitled, Time Traveler: A Scientist's Personal Mission to Make Time Travel a Reality, co-written with New York Times best-selling author Bruce B. Henderson, that was first published in 2006. In June 2008, motion picture director Spike Lee's production company announced it had acquired the film rights to Mallett's book.[5] Lee is co-writing the movie script and directing the picture.[6]

In 2006 Mallett declared that time travel into the past would be possible within the 21st century and possibly within less than a decade. Mallett uses Albert Einstein's General Theory of Relativity to attempt to substantiate his claims.[7] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Mallett

http://www.phys.uconn.edu/~mallett/main/time_travel.htm
    http://www.phys.uconn.edu/~mallett/main/main.htm
    http://www.phys.uconn.edu/~mallett/main/movies.htm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:29 am

Did a space-time vortex snatch a man from the 1800s and plop him down in the middle of traffic on a busy New York City street?

Arrow http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1602/431/NL/Man_Trapped_In_Time_Vortex_Appears_In_The_Future.html

Many witnesses—including the New York Police Department—say YES…
    Time travel stories have emerged over the centuries . One of the best time travel stories convinced many people—including some of the NYPD—that time travel's not a theory, but real.
    The Spanish website sinmisterios.com recounts the tale of the best documented occurence of time travel in recorded history. The incident is allegedly corroborated by witnesses 74 years apart.
    All details are said to be documented by official law enforcement records.
    Rudolf Fenz, Senior disappeared in 1876. Despite an intense search by police, Fenz was never found. Yet his family always held out hope that the kindly immigrant from Europe would return. They waited years, eventually dying one-by-one still with the hope that their beloved Rudolf might come back.

Busy New York City, New York — circa 1950s
    The return of Rudolf Fenz
    Long after all his living relatives had died, Rudolf Fenz returned. And he returned in the most incredible fashion possible. For Rudolf Fenz suddenly materialized on June 1950 in the middle of a busy Fifth Avenue in downtown Manhattan—74 years after vanishing without a trace.
    Seconds after appearing in the midst of heavy traffic he was struck down and killed by a car.
    Time had played a cruel trick on Fenz, it propelled him three-quarters of a century into the future only to toss him in front of a speeding automobile.

What is time, what is space? We really don't know
    New York's Finest get involved
    From the beginning of their investigation into the odd death of a strangely attired man, the New York police knew the case was anything but typical.
    The motorist who struck and killed the odd pedestrian testified the man seemed bewildered and confused…in a daze. The driver swore the man literally appeared with no warning right in front of him.
    The corpse itself was an enigma.
    Although the deceased dressed immaculately and his clothes looked new, the police investigation confirmed the mystery man laying dead on the street wore clothing almost a century out of date.

Police officers of the 1950s were no-nonsense cops
    According to police records—written by the investigating officers at the scene of the accident—the dead man wore a black coat, a wide-brimmed hat, trousers and odd shoes that fastened with archaic, 19th Century style oversized buckles. He appeared to be in his early thirties.
    Police found coins long out of general circulation—some still retaining mint luster—in the man's pockets. In his leather billfold were U.S. banknotes with dates preceding the 1870s and crisp calling cards engraved with the name "Rudolf Fenz, Senior."
    The officers also discovered a receipt for the boarding of horses and storage of a carriage among the man's effects.

read more at the link

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Note: for those who tried to watch that video lately and were not allowed to
    I now changed the link to a workable one.

Are Time Travelers Already Walking Among Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzJpIodQMFM&feature=youtu.be

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 pm