tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars Empty White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:29 am

orget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama's past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That's the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as "chrononauts" at Darpa's behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn't agree more. That's one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories - the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome - back - to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn't just lying about his identity. He's lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. "Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian," Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that's exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn't the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As "Barry Soetero," the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a "jump room." Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama "walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain." To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, "We're here" - apparently, "with some sense of fatalism." read more at link above...

and http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=White+House+Denies+CIA+Teleported+Obama+to+Mars&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars Empty Re: White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:29 am

I've been pretty neutral about our Presidents. I respect the office, but I knew as a child, that they are not in charge, and that most of Washington is controlled from the shadows, for better or for worse. This drama is just more science-fiction for my fevered mind. I know there's a helluva lot of insanely unbelievable secret-technology, psychic-research, etc, etc, etc -- but how is one to separate vicious rumors from reality? I study the Bible. Not because I think every word of all 66 books are the Word of God, and that they apply directly to me. I read it as a mental and spiritual exercise, and as a collection of possibilities. All of this conspiracy-theory, esoteric-philosophy, alternative-theology, etc, etc, etc can drive one nuts -- but if we treat all of this as a great big game of sorts, it's actually somewhat fun and entertaining, even if some aspects of this are very real and very dark. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Actually we have more to fear than that. Anyway, I'm just rambling. But really, it wouldn't surprise me if nearly all of the top political, business, and religious leaders are part of the whole secret-government, underground-base, secret space-program thing. And once again, I'm not opposed to the cool aspects of all of this, but it seems as if this phenomenon is very corrupt, and very out of control. This is just my impression. But I have vowed to not get too worked-up about any of it. I take everything we discuss very seriously, yet very passively. I listen to Alex Jones, and then I go for a walk with my dog, and try to think about possible solutions which don't involve getting angry and hating people (or other than people). The sources of the Mars story seem more credible than usual for this sort of thing, and the White House denial seems significant, in that they didn't just ignore it. Perhaps there is an Avatar program, where one physically remains at say JPL, yet pilots an Avatar on Mars, in real-time. Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised by much of anything, at this point. I'm getting more and more jaded and cynical regarding what's really going on in secret, throughout the solar system. I guess this is why I keep looking at Theoretical Solar System Governance, even though I can't even run my own life. I suppose it's mostly a coping mechanism, to try to feel in control of the uncontrollable, or something like that.
    gscraig
    gscraig

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars Empty Re: White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Post  gscraig Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 am

most of Washington is controlled from the shadows

This, we have been told by John F Kennedy.

The world is a hoax. A self serving one to be exact.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 am

"I have experienced Insanity...

And by most Its taken as Reality
    ..."

Crazy Happy

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:34 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: All of this conspiracy-theory, esoteric-philosophy, alternative-theology, etc, etc, etc can drive one nuts -- but if we treat all of this as a great big game of sorts, it's actually somewhat fun and entertaining, even if some aspects of this are very real and very dark. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Actually we have more to fear than that.

But I have vowed to not get too worked-up about any of it. I take everything we discuss very seriously, yet very passively. I listen to Alex Jones, and then I go for a walk with my dog, and try to think about possible solutions which don't involve getting angry and hating people (or other than people). . I suppose it's mostly a coping mechanism, to try to feel in control of the uncontrollable, or something like that.

Brilliant Oxy. Lessons integrated and being mastered. You really are a credit to humanity. The Winner

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:43 pm