tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
CetaceousOne
Beren
Carol
burgundia
Sanicle
devakas
Heyoka_11
11 posters

Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold!

Heyoka_11
    Heyoka_11

Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold! Empty Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold!

Post  Heyoka_11 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:57 am

G'day All,

Thanks for the open door policy over here at MoA. I am a recently battle wearied member of Project Avalon, looking for a little respite and a place to enjoy some warmth, as things are pretty icy over there at present.

Brrr

It's good to see a few familiar names here, but it is rather quiet!

I hope to find far less of this going on Fighters Waaaaaay too much ego "over there"!

Look forward to getting to know a few of you as time passes.

Love to all,

Tony Bleh

Oh, this is cool...... The Winner

devakas
    devakas

Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold! Empty Re: Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold!

Post  devakas Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:21 am

Very Happy Brook

welcome in the mists and stay warm Tony

devakas

Heyoka_11
    Heyoka_11

Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold! Empty Re: Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold!

Post  Heyoka_11 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:02 am

Hey devakas,

Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated!

I can feel the icy chill starting to thaw already sunny

Catchya round.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 am

A warm welcome from me too Tony. Hope you enjoy yourself...and the freedom...you'll find here. I love you
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 am

Welcome in the Mists.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Yo, Heyoka_11. Glad to have you join us. Some days are more quiet then others. It's amazing that we have so many members who get along. I think the majority of them enjoy reading more then chatting but we do have our moments. There are numerous threads on multiple topics. Feel free to jump in and get your feet wet. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Carol wrote:Yo, Heyoka_11. Glad to have you join us. Some days are more quiet then others. It's amazing that we have so many members who get along. I think the majority of them enjoy reading more then chatting but we do have our moments. There are numerous threads on multiple topics. Feel free to jump in and get your feet wet. Thubs Up

I second that Carol.
    Here and there forum get upset but amazing thing is that members are self moderated guys and gals...

Welcome Heyoka!

Very Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:41 pm

It is quiet here because we already know so much that there is not much to talk about...lol. And we all know that others know...lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Well there is that burgundia. Insanely Happy

Toast to us - the ultimate group of telepathic mind readers. Maybe we should use emoticons to let people know we are using telepathy.

As it is pouring rain outside one can imagine what is on my mind. Sabina

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Carol wrote:Well there is that burgundia. Insanely Happy

Toast to us - the ultimate group of telepathic mind readers. Maybe we should use emoticons to let people know we are using telepathy.

Malletzky
    this one is the ultimate one!
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi there! Laugh
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Heyoka Hey!
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Greetings and welcome.... this is the lost refuge for Avelon folks. Ive been temp-banned there a couple of times for merely stating the obvious. Oh well. I expect eventually Ill be canned. Glad this place is here even though I dont come often... life is busy right now for me... but it is good to know that those who do not endure there for one reason or another will not have their voice silenced to all those who would listen and gladly communicate with them. All one has to do is enter the Mists. Eventually this place will bust at the seams with Avelon rejects and be all the better for it. Razz
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi Tony!

I wasn't at the other places but I'm hoping you like it here as much as we do!

Is there room for one more? I gotta come in from the cold! Rainbo11
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 am

Welcome in the Mists Tony.
    So glad you found your way here .
    Enjoy your journey with us.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am