tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:14 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Kafka10

I invert Franz Kafka...

This scraping and scratching of the flatworms at my door! Only to get in and to suck me for their collective decay! The door stays closed! I call an officer!

Enstrangement, since 2008, except what I triggered for myself! Ya Allah Elohim!

Lion*s den? Lutherist flatworm lair! And the Lord of Job rules!

I am super-qualified and get tormented all my life?

To me they are nothing but s**t! Fine with me, democratic!

Principially they repeated all the crap that they tried in Bremen already, including deprivation - an own flat for only one reason: to get and keep me under control and to cover criminal offenses. The shitface of democracy. No sane state can function this way: qualification as hinderance.

Justice does not necessarily mean to study Law (jura = rights), as preparation for the office of a judge (or lawyer or conservator...). One cannot directly study State Law, and the subject of Public Law became an academic rarity for certain societal reasons. Surely I showed that I could be a qualified prosecutoress.

I am not renitent or difficult to train, I am unable to work in the common sense. And this the idiots do not want to get and again and again come with ideas of forced labor and/or hinderance.

To experiment with me is forbidden by my primary diagnosis. But you a**holes I kick into the camps! Is corruption a genetic defect or a brain tumor?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:24 pm

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, ... [Galatians 5:19; KJV]

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Unisex10

Unisex as X-mas gift to group of partially handicapped persons - imagine that! In Germany! Without any order!

I will use your gender laws against you democratic gang of hogs!

I would not hesitate to declare martial law and to speak death penalties. And they feared my idea to shoot them behind the church...

This gay dreckspack in the name of the LORD!

That I am Lesbian is documented since 2006, also that I have a Bi-component!

Thumbs down!

These miserable psycho cripples!

They are a plague and I hate them, the whole s**t country!

Now they all sit there again and babble crap, they never will get that truth is not a matter of a consensus to hide behind personally. I doubt that such processes are to classify as thinking. The collective drowns in the swamps. The factual basis is too thin and they never cared verification.

Two men are missing so far...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:16 pm

I had no idea how naive and stupid you truly are. I imagined my life quite differently, but facebook, corrupt administration fellahs, Lord Gewoba, Christian Masons and fellows... Deutsche Bank... Khurasan Connection...

There will be NO exchange! You miserable suckers!

I am the end of Christiandom!

One CANNOT socialize processes of individuation into a swine herd!

NON SERVIAM!

I care a s**t what you Adamite perverts want!

J'accuse!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Black_12

P.S.: I do not like these buttons at judge's robes... and this neurotic fumbling in the holes, everyone with his/her own quirks...
    The prosecution chair is not really the buffoon stool (the culprit) but you have a lot of freedoms.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:49 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Velevt10

They produce a desperate situation without escape, immobilize you increasingly, and define you as socially incompetent, hindered, and sick.

You are dirty fellows! Even more since the Indian impact increased!

Do NOT mess with the state!

I am the "factor unknown" (cp. Sura 36:36): Lucifer. Ashera. Totally independent of the definition work of Adam and his bone I am female (cp. Genesis 1).

Fatal Dialectics (thought as Volume II of Jean Baudrillard "Fatal Strategies")

They cannot think, I am only was defined as "is as" all my life!

Twins Cycle - still no end in sight

Here does not rule reason but the tummy full of pork meat.

Assistence Plan? Arrogance without limits! I want to leave the country.

Any crap they believe, main thing it harms me!

They never give, they are always about exploitation.

They believe any gossip and cannot think!

Christians are Subhumans!

"I want to be alone", I said. They do not understand that, always they want to glue some Control Heini at you. But how should I think then freely, or do yoga? A car I shall not have but get increasingly fixated...

They are up to destroy the state by erosion, and no one cares except the state? You are damned alone then on the prosecution chair. And then the bark: "Do not use weapons, please!"

One cannot trust these gay gender Christians, male and female...

Dr. Funzel I leashed in time...

I do NOT like you and I see no reason why I should!

If I scent that some processes are triggered against me I start to use some kind of semiotic garotte at the same time... If you threaten me existentially I do not care if you die. What does it mean, treason against the people? And what about the state? Who cares and protects the most poor against the people and their delegates? Without the judges I would eliminate you corrupt breed!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:09 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Uruk-s10
    Uruk, Sumer, so-called White Temple, so 3000BC

With stupid people one cannot play because they have no culture. They do not know how to laugh but only how to socially grin, and it is a burden to have them in the own team.

Stupid and Horny - A Laurel and Hardy adaption.

In what parallel universe the SPD and their working class hero gender zombie production are located? Their dialectic duplication of identities is truly sick and schizophrenic! I left the SPD in 2006 and joined the FDP.

Me and Cassandra left the SPD at the same time but she did not listen to me when I asked her to also join the FDP. I hope that she today realizes what a logical mistake this was.

Surely there early was an "elite culture" where different means were used as in the "folk culture", even if they certainly were used to build "elite" constructions...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:41 am

The people has a quite decadent idea of power, even amplified by the mess media.

It is not Sanssouci, Villa Hammerschmidt, or the City Palace, it is Hammershus

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Dragon10

The questionable Philip K. Dick wrote that Kaiser Augustus still rules behind the curtains. Originally I did not quite understand what he meant but took this sentence as some kind of mantra and came to the conclusion that S.P.Q.R never recovered from the damage that he and the people caused to humankind, culminating in revolution and absolute democracy!

What does it matter if hardly anyone understands my French that I write in English? West-Elbians are one and the same people!

Rimbaud wrote about the "Drunken Ship", now it is the "Sinking Ship". Nietzsche and Rimbaud unisono: "This is the world of my sister!"

A Titanic Catastrophe

They have no right to found their existence in sucking me! This is a looking glass world! The reason of the state they never understood. One cannot equal distribute knowledge, ignoring individuation! The democracy became a danger to the security of the state! Mankind develops into a dead matter state. The soul will leave this sinking ship. It was useless!

Enjoy!

I could legally download Revolution 2 too because I own the CD... This was so the state of the art when I was banned from my house in 2008...
    These retarded bastards and their neurotheological folk music!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Dragon11

Alienne and Cassandra, Ultima Thule, Bornholm, Hammershus

I execute a comprehensive right of self-determination.

I refuse any assistence because they have no idea - only money would help.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Xxi10

I am the Victorious Child!

These schizogenic parental super-egos are unteachable, no matter their calendaric age.

My physical and psychical survival have priority!

Yesterday they sniped to Diepholz... but I informed the health office there and my insurance almost two weeks ago already...

A gay wheel chair psycho at a social centre dares to dictate my life in accord with landlord and certain societal forces? And they call me nazi when I shout WTE plant?

I post it once again.... the text is in German: Hugo Ball

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Wehner10
    Herbert Wehner (SPD, Ex-KPD) and Kurt-Georg Kiesinger (CDU, Ex-NSDAP)

The Betray of the German Intelligentsia
    asheraxonline.tumblr.com

Sahara Wagenknecht will not get the FDP out of her equation...

I never wanted this... but what is the constitutional alternative to keep the state running? FDP + AfD + Die Linke!

SPD is truly a social fascist party! Do not blind yourselves! And if one flushes the loo the Greens also go down the orcus... and huge parts of the CDU too...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:56 am

I will house ban you, like Dr. Gieseler, you corrupt pigs! And deportation from the whole Free State territory!

Dirty fellows! Like Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels, Dr. Duncker and Dr. Schromeck (SPD Schwachhausen-Mord)! And the Federal Parliament! I informed the Bremen State Court in 2013, referring to the Bremen State Constitution. What did they between 2014 and 2017, inter alia misusing the Hanseatic Court? The Federal Gender Laws! Shave their heads, give them sack cloth, and into the pillories with them!

These s**t Indians and their Lutherist allies!

You are nothing but a**holes! And once again you proved my childhood wisdom!

The only thing that counts is that this is YOUR END!

Force them to live the Social Absurdistan that they caused!

World Jewry? Hitler erred! World Corruption! Maybe certain LORDist Jews collaborated... And who was the victim? The Elite!

This pervert greed in the eyes of these criminals!

I do NOT stand for your guilt and failures! Leave my room! Ass kick!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Daener17

You have NO say! I decide and have the final word!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Book_o10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:59 am

In a night and fog police action and half the night at the Sulingen short time arrest cell they produced me here in February...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Ameos10

Secure Ward Station S2 was my new home fore a while...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Ameos_10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Malenu10
    "If it was up to me you could brush your teeth with a loo brush. I f**k your dirty kisser!"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Unbrok10

By definition from the outside these socio-clericals were convinced they broke me but factually nothing the like happened. After two secure warden stations I am stronger than ever! Inside out!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:28 am

It could not function; to channel the adventurous capitalism and the revolutionary energy of the 19th century into opinion based social reformism was the biggest mistake ever! Now a social middle mass without any  evolutive potential dominates the society and quotes the "Original Accumulation" on Facebook. But todays outlaws are the intellectual elites of the industrial  revolution!

Once all this had sense and meaning but they produced nothing but chaos, such is democracy!

With what reason private organizations dare to organize, share their computer generated disinfo, and censor the internet, even intrude into state matters and put them under private law? Democracy at its climax?

I do it MY way!

https://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/10435075239/the-sermon-of-the-mistress

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Religi10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Metrop10

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:03 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Cloud_10

https://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/125662255478/atlantis-prime

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Atlant10

Now I write it: Aͤ(pi) = e* + k. The ideal circumference is a circle, as Robert Fludd and others put it, and psychologically they are still right. But the unequal distribution of masses in the universe inhibits this type of conscious field extension.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Golden10

Jordan once belonged to Israel...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Kushne10

The red carpet for Benny Gantz...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Assang10

Julian Assange made the huge mistake to side with Social Pope Francis and with Facebook - and its servers in Sweden. Thus he put the legality of the state itself in question - and I do not mean the Swedish Social Lutherists and their fellahs.

They depart from totally erraneous precondonditions. blinded by their ideologies!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Twilig10

https://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/54920326030/g%C3%B6tzen-d%C3%A4mmerung-twilight-of-the-idols

How can a populace be so damned stupid after this grandious dawn!

Why should I write books when even the life of Nietzsche already was a waste of time?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Burnin10

You moron! Ehyeh Asher, Ehyeh! I am that I am!

If Antiochia (Daphne) really could do it is questionable, rather historic fictions than facts; I am rather about contents than location. No idea what the factual dimensionality of a "Land of Habasha" could be - in any case Axum.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Sheba10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 She10

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/land-habasha-strange-maps-alienne-laval-magistra-phd/
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:05 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Sheba110

I could have been out here for long you say?  But I am not the least eager to pay the price!

Is your skull not dented enough meanwhile in your unionist quixotry to attack the state by private law, Dr. Dieselhaar?

The only thing that counts is that I get through and win!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Bodysn10

"Isha Rat!"

Isharat?
    I do NOT play with you damned fools! And I really hate your pointing with stinky democratic fingers at me! The people is not God and I am a self-conscious being!

I have but a regiment of guards. What do you think how I rule this people? It is not by force, it is by terror. My empire is of the imagination!
    ~She~
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:04 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Island10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Imperi10

Such was Imperial Ar so 10.174 C.A. (2012). The city fell in 10.175/76 C.A., I was the last Chief Green and member of the City Council. I did not act as an agent of the Dominion of Corcyrus, but several cites were interested to establish "The Axis", a land bridge from Port Kar to Ar. According to the Gorean Campus (Kurii...), the Salerian Confederation, and the "ghost cities", the year now is 10.171 C.A. I doubt that this "shadow counting" factually hits the nexus... They are in the past and reenact what truly happened... and what was inhibited and destroyed in 10.181 C.A. (2019).

The World of Gor, similar to the Aztec two-step system, did not come by any democratic effort into existence. I propose that the original navel of the Gorean world is signified by the ruins of Tathassa, no matter what the Confederation tries to simulate now.

Axum...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:48 am

How are you holding up in your neck of the woods Ashera?

We dealing with being invaded and attacked by the left Domestic Terrorists. It's been a busy week in the neighborhoods.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:06 pm

I would not be the first one that they invalided RL... Some the "Kurii" prepared by "online learning" first. I attended lessons at the Campus where vivisection was openly taught, and amputation lessons in the City of Bresnit. If someone belongs in the pillories then it is them! Shaved and in sack cloth!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:51 pm

I be schizophrenic paranoid? Needed fixation and getting drugged to the bone marrow to quasimodolize me and to make my pussy a stinkhorn? From where all these attributions came?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Sternt10

Now I get star bucks!

A Global Data Error Has Occured.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:36 pm

There is no transition point if the interface changes, the memory effects are unknown. If the interface changes the whole world changes, as Otto E. Rössler put it. That something was damned wrong with the interface we knew in Lucerne already, seconded by physicists. So far inertia inhibited a change, and some lived very well with the error, even exploited it.

My second high school major was biology, K1a/B2a. My main subject of interest were semipermeable membranes and interfaces, their evolution and functionality. My later academic interest for semiotics and also endophysics is rooted there.

None of the "Lucerne Group" was metaphysicist, and I introduced the idea of the "two indicative moods", physically and psychically. All this is not about getting the inertia totally away to get off like a rocket as the Apostle aimed at in Antiochia... It is "just" about organizing it differently.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Sternt10
    Now I get star bucks!

A Global Data Error Has Occured.

Love the picture. Global Data Error?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:56 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Babalo10

A∴A∴ - Aster Argos - The Order of the Silver Star -

Liber Sefekh, by Soror Avelin
    Magistra Templi, Iusaseet, Star of Ruby
    Easter 2020, 10.182 C.A.

Satis! Sopdet! Sothis! Sirius!
    I am out of NUIT by HORUS, the incestuous sister of RA-HOOR-KHUIT!
    Ashera! Venus! Lucifa Rising!
    BABALON/LAVALON

Yunus (Jonas) in Ninive; through the Gate of God deep into the White Whale, white of barnacles over and over.
    Was the harpoon of Ahab really the Spear of Sargon as an act of mercy?
    No escape, no hope, except the shore of a next layer of existence!
    The gates opened 620BC forever; a fatal migration to Babylon followed - the gates closed once more, until 540BC.
    Cp. Solomon 9 - the Keys of Solomon, Wisdom and Folly;the Realm of Shadows.
    House Anshar (Anjou, Anschau) under the reign of Marduk; the Babylonian Talmud, one of the roots of Christiandom.
    Get thee behind me Satan!
    Oh, Lilly from the Nile, up to Altitona they hunted you!
    To Tyros and Carthago, Sicily, and Antiochia! Fortress Ascalon?
    Helen as Ashera of the Maccabees, Elissa was no hope, Tanit of the Shadows; Cleopatra without Caesar was nothing.
    Ashera of Antiochia, Ashera Atargatis. Daphne the new city.
    The c´Church /Temple of Apollo at the rim, a rather central mosque, the style not oriental but occidental,
    like all the other buildings - medieval.
    A European North-Assyria? Or an Assyrian Europe?

To be continued...

The comment: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t3566p825-the-end-of-the-twins-cycle#147911

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All strivers to the  A∴A∴ are men!

Initiatory structure

1Student

The Order of the G∴D∴ (Golden Dawn)
    1Probationer
    2Neophyte
    3Zelator
    4Practicus
    5Philosophus
    6Dominus Liminis

The Order of the R∴C∴ (Rosy Cross)
    1Adeptus Minor (Without)
    2Adeptus Minor (Within)
    3Adeptus Major
    4Adeptus Exemptus

The Order of the S∴S∴ (Silver Star)
    1Magister/Magistra Templi
    2Magus
    3Ipsissimus / Iusaseet

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:28 am

Club 69

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Vampir10

TCaseyBrennan - did he really shoot Kennedy as he insisted to assume? A while I had contact with him via Skype before they crapped my account. In any case he is - with his Vampirella - one of my spiritual mentors.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Tcasey10

Principially Barry Goldwater was anarchist. In 1964 he lost the  presidential race against Lyndon B. Johnson with his complex ideas who never was qualified enough for the office.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Barry_10

Die Liberale. Factually I am liberal libertarian, rather anarchistic republican.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Libera11

-------------------------------------------------------

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 9gates10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:33 pm

What is moral? The moral of the story? Factually it is a most variable, schizogenic and hypocrite repressive means, in any case unscientific. Already at High School I dcecided for ethics and read Nietzsche*s "Beyond Good and Evil", later I also read Arthur Machen, based on my Scottish Whitewater Creek Island experiences age 14 - Tor tu Gor.

Hardly anything is left of what I collected over ten years from my little money. Some items were gifted. I do not speak here of what happened before. Different to other victims of this cannibalism I have the advantage that my "case" is well documented, even by police witness. These "Christians" do not like it if I speak of "nazi methods".

They do not want to realize that they repeat the same crap only with "softer skills". And at school obviously no one listened or was enabled to think contextually. The ideal "middle school" has a lot of windows to watch a cyber-real blue sky and the cotton-wool clouds...

Love does not live here anymore...

They are retards, they stuck with their minds in the 19th century maximally and are too coward for steampunk! With the "new technologies" they therefore cannot cope but submit them to their regressive social rehash!

The Habermas Laberarsch Society! There is NO consense!

Why should I read their newspapers anymore? The politics of and for idiots?

I should defend what they have stolen from me? I should bomb them!

I begot you a**holes nothing!

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:20 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Sap10

What is enjoyable with SAP? Factually they belong to the great levellers of the digital age, the frontline of the delusional middle mass that imposes their democratic social media world view on all and everything.

SAP intercepts legal name parts automatically, and one cannot correct it manually. This does not only affect most web formulars, but also Paypal, and even official functions of the state.

I was not the one who doubled or even multipled my identity, and I also did not abuse these malfunctions. I insisted in correct data. And I be paranoid and schizophrenic? F**k those Google Doodle Fakebook generated attributions!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:03 am

Avon Q

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Avon_q11

...and the Kurii of Qanon

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Bigfoo10

How should I be interested in a socially imposed life? It is not the consciousness of men that determines their being, but, on the contrary, their social being that determines their consciousness? What a fool! Already Giambatista Vico knew that it is the sign!

They hanged me out several times, repeatedly, I never did that, my cynism left aside - so, who is the a**holes that practise black magic?

I tried to do something productive and got through with it, then they came like gnawing worms to erode it for no reason. They know very well that this could be seen as criminal offense and so they start to produce reasons for their destructive activities a posteriori, by entrapment, false witness etc.pp. It is truly sick and tiring.

I defend the threshold of Eyraruna! The Temple Mount Zion is mine!

I only can shout to the democratic herd of "we": what you define as my Human Right is not my interest worthy of protection in the sense of the Basic Law (GG)!

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:11 am

Corruption seems to be the natural environment of many Germans. One of the main functions of the democratic duck pond quacking is to cover this persistent behaviour.

The Bundeswehr is a power of the state, and no public or private administrative unit has the right to question legal federal documents issued by them or their commissaries; and this even less if academic papers were presented.

"Semiotic Warfare" must not necessarily mean "Cyber Command", it can be damned real, either in first and/or second indicative mood (erste und zweite Wirklichkeit). The former media officer Harry Pross was my second doctoral supervisor. Most army contacts he arranged.

As soon as the idiots realize that I am doing better and feeling well, they believe that they can return to their old plans...

As Bundeswehr Spatenpauli under Lutherist rule I am not available, only as Lt.Dra. IDF EUCOM, to compensate the lacking Abwehr.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 32 Idf10

In me is nothing motherly, not even qualities of an aunt. I am just a maiden, and to Martin Luther this means that I am not a woman! To the stake with her!

It is attempted murder, I could collapse any minute of overload, and they are too stupid and unempathic to get it! Or do they provoke it by intention? One mess they cause hunts the other! For what aim at all? To make me the Huntress to shoot them?

I am traumatized since childhood - and they never stopped! And then they dared to mourn that my Panther Girl flat looked like a Rambo camp?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am