tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Ashera wrote:I wrote of "dust" already in 2013 in my letter to the Bremen State Court:

"Der Quran (21:30) sagt, dass alle "lebendigen Dinge" aus Wasser gemacht wurden - und nicht aus metaphysischem und substanzlosem Nichts, das nicht einmal Staub ("dust"; AV) ist. Damit wird hier Schöpfung, Emergenz und Evolution Vorrang vor der (sozialen) Konstruktion gegeben, die nicht das Recht hat, sich das Lebendige in seiner Entfaltung und Individuation zu unterwerfen will sie sich nicht schuldig machen und als kriminell dastehen." (Bremen, 10/31 2013)

What does it mean, "intelligent", the term that Julian Assange used? It is the virtualization of files by bots; one cannot call this life. It rather resembles the Terminator plot, submitting and exterminating all and everything that follows probabilities and lacks intention and eigensinn.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 How-devastated-4-major-cities-would-look-if-the-terminator-machines-took-over
    The Cherubim protecting Temple Mount Zion...

They all lied to get benefits that were not thought for them and aimed to cheat me for mine!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Czech President Miloš Zeman: "[If we] betray Israel, we betray ourselves,"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Ds8m7UkX4AEmSL3
    @i24NEWS_EN
    Czech president vows to move embassy to #Jerusalem in speech to #Knesset  http://i24ne.ws/4DTV30mKVvX

It is the end of "social sciences" and @jacobs_bremen just started the crap all over again. One must not wonder that they got a low rating - one could add: for unscientificality and lacking perspective

Everyone his own way @FU_Berlin. And who needs a Master will get one!

Master and Magistra @FU_Berlin. To stop the gender morony of the Adamites!!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Ds7eUCbX4AEk2IE
    @SteffenKrach
    Hearing Lehrkräftebildung: Nächsten Montag sprechen wir mit Berliner Unis, Studierenden, Lehrenden und Mitarbeiter*innen aus den Lehramtsstudiengängen über Zukunftsperspektiven in der Ausbildung von Lehrkräften

I do not like it if someone mushes on my plate for social reasons

Ich lösch die Arschlöcher aus, ohne jede Skrupel, ohne jede Reue

My sexual identity was at all not uncertain (Rabea Art Matura K1a/B2a) despite the fact that I could not fight all social super-ego projections then and had big trouble to pass them finally at @FU_Berlin

An "Aztec two-step" Caste Culture is far more colourful and lively than the "social civlization" that we are used to know, this even can mean "more dangerous" to the involved "subjects". It rather resembles how Johann Huizinga described the Middle Ages

Do not believe that any sweetheart Kajira is what she seems to be, she may be her Masters voice...

What does interest me Kaufhold? I explained him what is up, if he nevertheless means that he must gender and does not listen it his matter. I do not repeat myself a dozen times. I am not a middle school teacheress. He should talk to Dr. Schromeck -

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Scientific contributions are not meant as temptations, and my texts neither. Finally maybe the whip is needed!

Ashera wrote:
    Ashera wrote:I wrote of "dust" already in 2013 in my letter to the Bremen State Court:

"Der Quran (21:30) sagt, dass alle "lebendigen Dinge" aus Wasser gemacht wurden - und nicht aus metaphysischem und substanzlosem Nichts, das nicht einmal Staub ("dust"; AV) ist. Damit wird hier Schöpfung, Emergenz und Evolution Vorrang vor der (sozialen) Konstruktion gegeben, die nicht das Recht hat, sich das Lebendige in seiner Entfaltung und Individuation zu unterwerfen will sie sich nicht schuldig machen und als kriminell dastehen." (Bremen, 10/31 2013)

What does it mean, "intelligent", the term that Julian Assange used? It is the virtualization of files by bots; one cannot call this life. It rather resembles the Terminator plot, submitting and exterminating all and everything that follows probabilities and lacks intention and eigensinn.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 How-devastated-4-major-cities-would-look-if-the-terminator-machines-took-over
    The Cherubim protecting Temple Mount Zion...

They all lied to get benefits that were not thought for them and aimed to cheat me for mine!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:09 am

Lascaux... the famous stickman

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 BsuCGCKCUAAqy0r
    @colormycanvas
    The only human depiction from the Lascaux Cave Paintings..in "Shaft of the Dead Man"

I do not promote "Anthroposcene", I am about "universes of discourse". I am not a "universalist"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 HodREI513R8SNBOW
    @anthroreviewed
    The world has become unsustainably busy and loud. It's time to lean closer in. Presenting the podcast in which John Green rates and reviews the whole universe — from Lascaux cave paintings to Hawaiian pizza — on the same scale. New episodes start 11/15. https://wnyc.news/dh662

Boys...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Ds-xwxOU4AALvK2
    @ponettplus
    teen watching evangelion episode 1: boy oh boy i can't wait for the robot fights
    evangelion, 25 episodes later:

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Ds76q8NWwAAmkpO
    @RathausHB_news
    Erfolgsgeschichte: https://twitter.com/WFBBremen/status/1067065932055543808

And who are the subjects of these objectives? Some brotherhoodly collectivized LORDimago?

Dr. Stronzeck: "If we only could understand the language of the mushrooms in the forests..."
    Prof. Dartenbanks (shaking his head): "Stronzeck, Stronzeck!"
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 am

Holocaust²

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtCKAtQXoAEPyjQ
    @thehill
    Auschwitz museum: Important to remember Holocaust "did not start from gas chambers" http://hill.cm/NRESoAL

I am not interested in PCOG Kurii mutilation medicine, I am Gorean Green Caste GGC!

For good reasons I changed to the @TK_Presse, I am about healing, not caring. My old health care started to collaborate with retarded and regressive social powers

For years they try to get me under their smeary caring and social control, also in order to cheat insurances and to make money

I reasonably doubt the Lutherist capacities to think, I do not support them, they have to submit as Low Caste

Exactly

Bat Wishes!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtBxoNDW0AAvgTA
    @ivygirl851
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:21 am

The Diver II

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_n8z11jh1431qarw15
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/92255179018/the-diver-ii

The Erlking & Co

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_mj42dlylKM1qz4rgp
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/44502568095/goethics

Free of her dungeon rocks the soul!
    - Friedrich von Schiller, Johanna von Orleans

Surely I do understand your simple minded fool world but there is no reciprocity

I have enough to eat until tomorrow, and still fish, rice, garlic and apples

Nothing developed as I had wished or wanted or seen as scientifically necessary. And I do not want you

The relation between Goethe and Christiane was not complicated even if she was "Low Caste". Trouble came up when she did not get the web of intriguers that destroyed their relation. Goethe never forgave that she believed that he had anything with Bettina von Brentano

Goethe was perfected, Schiller in the eternal making

My "The Erlking" is just a translation of Goethe, with funny pranks at the end

My "The Diver II" version of the Schiller poem is a transduction. He could not have written that in this form in a situation similar to that of Ovid concerning the arbitrary rulers he was dependent on; but different to the wealthy Ovid living in deep misery...

I am not a Friedrich von Schiller, I am the Isais that he described, the Isis of Sais, he saw that coming: the second Hee, the daughter, the virgin. I am not Eve, I am Ashera Lucifa

Read in the coffee ground of my internet productions, you lazy fools!

In my family were originally no corrupt robber barons. Why would you expect I would write books for you and your barnacle breed? I demand compensation!

You never got the principle of individuation and therefore you do not trust me. This also means that you do not trust your own souls, and this means the dialogue with God and your Self

They know so few that they feel humiliated if you say that they use nazi methods and threaten to put you on the street ignoring the Constitution. And again in post-modern Germany "landlord and people justice" try to rule alone by the Code Civil

"Studying the Holocaust shouldn't be limited to history classes. It must become part of curricula of political & civic education, ethics, media or religious studies. Ideologies of hatred that led to Auschwitz still poison people's minds"
    - Piotr Cywiński @AuschwitzMuseum director
    @AuschwitzMuseum

When the xxxxxxxx cry they cry because of anger; they did not get through with their plans and cramp. It sounds different to sadness and soul pain

Allah has the keys of the heavens and the earth (42:12, Sura Asura...).  I am ה that liueth, and was dead: and behold, I am aliue for euermore, Amen, and haue the keyes of hell and of death (Revelation 1:18)

You can define yourselves number than you already are, Isharat does not care!

Hell is what you get and what you earn for cheating me for my life and accusing me!

I am not a savior of men, I am a servatrix microcosmi
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:55 pm

I do not think that the ancient Hebrew term "Kaipha", today Haifa, had much to do with a "Kaiphas" or priest but that it is etymologically rather related to "Kefa", an ancient Egyptian word for a local female ruler...

Antiochia

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_o87034x4KW1qarw15_250
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/145350506323/antiochia

Antiochia was no place for LORDists and gay Zeus toys...

Dominion of Corcyrus, University of Gor, Market of Semris (Antiochia)
    - Alyena of Corcyrus, GGC LMA

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Turkey-mosaic-03
    https://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2018/11/roman-era-mosaic-unearthed-in-ancient.html
    The mythological figure Narcissus appears in this detail of an ancient latrine's mosaic floor
    [Credit: University of Nebraska-Lincoln]

Apostle Paul aka Hermes at the gates of Antiochia...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtLWN31UcAAPyzO
    @stylesmercurys
    can we talk about Zayn’s album is named after a greek mythology where Icarus loved the sun so much that he wanted to fly so high to be close to her. To those who are brave enough to fall for the right reason is the risk…
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Gor is not a planet... it is a hovering Venus (central fire) continent, ca. 56km above the surface, driven by strange Priest-King technology, it is artificial, @weserkurier

I am not an actor who studied a role, or a cose player, @weserkurier, I am a role player, and my role developed emergent since my birth at Whitewater Creek in the year 10.123 C.A.

I role played En-Gor, @weserkurier. "English Gor", and this meant Gor GE, "Gor Evolved". I never had anything to do with Ger-Gor, "German Gor", and their Lutherist letter fixation

That Yoga must be of Egyptian origin is hardly to doubt, @weserkurier, only there psycho-techniques were far enough developed millennia ago... and from there all the developed sit positions came - and the Jews, Radhanites, Alani, Qaswarah...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Dioy_tWU0AAgffo
    @NyTexasStyle

My Gorean family is of Alar descent, the Wagon People of the north. Today no consistent tribe exists anymore, @weserkurier. I studied loads in the libraries. I assume that Iscah Haran was the great mother, abducted in Tibet, known as the Spring Queen

You are too stupid to help me, @gewoba and Minim freemason fellows!

When I said that I do not accept your Lutherist social @gewoba control then I do not accept your Lutherist @gewoba control. No means No! I did not change

I did not know all the names of the Wagon Peoples when I travelled. I thought Kataii, and maybe they said it not to frighten me, But they gave me furry boots, so I semt to have no value. Were they factually Kassar as others later assumed, @weserkurier?

I am totally innocent, I never did anything bad or for base motives, @weserkurier

I do not know how high I am in the Gorean Green Caste hierarchy, @weserkurier, and factually I do not care. Nominally I am still Apprentice of Silver, probably it will stay this way, but nevertheless I was Chief Green of Imperial Ar

It is not without risk and I must be cautious nevertheless, but I have a certain protection because my Gorean role play mother is Lady Yesica, and my last mentor was Lady Athena, @weserkurier

It is totally BtB that Kurii agents and commandos operate on earth, @weserkurier...

First I could at all not imagine that the @SecondLife @gor_sl Confederation PCOG Kurii mutilation role play was realistic and literally meant, @weserkurier, even their mainly White and Blue Caste vivisection lessons. My GGC position was very different @RathausHB_news

And I ass kick you into the dark valley, @weserkurier @gewoba, until you stand in front of the gate of hell...

The only female truth category for Lutherists is pregnancy. Why should I accept to get sacrificed for such madness, @weserkurier? Because Lord @gewoba wants it, this great successor of Hernando Cortés and propagtor of terror kids and cannibalism? 1973!

I hate it if middle mass idiots treat me as if I was nuts, @weserkurier, I dream of bombs as ploughshares!

I am a Child of the Encalve, @weserkurier, not of the Federal Republic. And eyed awry I get punished for this since childhood

Anti-Semitism!

Besatzerjustiz!

If you destroy my small state democratically with the help of federal migrants and their fellahs do not expect that I liked that, @weserkurier!

Why should the State of Bremen get ruled from Hannover, @weserkurier? I insist in Bremen State Law. If this should be refused I want to leave Germany: this is officially known since 2013, 2015 the latest

I am not the wheel chair psycho in the center of your schizo parasite barnacle crap society! Start to think and work. you lazy fools

The pensions are sure!
    The caring! The caring!
    - Norbert Blühm

Nightingale I hear you... kiss my ass!

Good to hear, @weserkurier, in Bremen police torture is usual; and the Greens are so eager to ratify the anti-torture convention before some junkers get arrested next year. I am not interested to become the last victim of your social hinderance agenda @RathausHB_news

You can put your Xxxxxx up and bigot Lutherist moral into your KZ-warden asses!

I do not stand for idocies and pervert adult phantasies

I am not to come for, I want a car!

Democratize yourselves to homoeostasis!

The Social is a Phantasm

Greed, jealousy, democracy, and the will to consume!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DOXqAEwVwAAUhxh
    @ian_trevor

P.S.: Doc speaks? PCOG or GGC? PCOG? Piss off!
    I do not accept deductive social medicine based on definitions and statistics as scientific, @weserkurier
    What the @gewoba did should never had happened, it was illegal and should get seriously punished.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:06 am

My identity is not a matter of negotiation

I stand for my interests, the right that I aquired in 2007, and the 2009 expertise

Homo Sapiens is extinct... the Plato type... my father was one of the last exemplars...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtZq7mKUUAAIfV4
    @Qafzeh
    Palaeoanthropology
    CHART - Endurance Running Adaptations in Archaic & Modern Homo sapiens http://thumbnails-visually.netdna-ssl.com/possible-endurance-running-adaptations-in-human_533c2e4998e45_w1500.png

Humankind and Genien, Homo Faber and Homo Luden

Anthropologin...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtbzXizXcAYqoig
    @ivygirl851
    Upload a cover of a great comic book without saying why, mention who invited you (@AlexanderClamp ) and invite eight others to do the same: @KalelData @fayettevamp @sapphicgeek @Venomous_Rose @MWDanvers

Hasenheide, Hasenhoden, Hodenhagen...

Mostly boys use Pizza for attacks, Poles rather ring cakes and such

The Velvet Underground mostly played with their backs to the auditory, Ariana Grande in a SM hare outfit, almost ready for democratic consumption by a demanding public...

They tried to steal everything, not only my guitars but also my whole life...

Media Anthropology - but "media" rather in the etymological sense of the term

One of the best "fictive ethnographers" was surely Helena Blavatsky https://www.helenablavatsky.org/2018/05/the-people-of-blue-mountains.html

One can compare the anthropological counter-earth perspective to the "fictive ethnography" of The Papalagi (spoken Papalangi) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Papalagi

To a Gorean mind it is hardly understandable if a something pretends to be anything else than it is. No Gorean would come to the idea to define a cat as dog. And if a cat pretended to be a dog she would be seen as nuts. Earthlings are a strange species

In a former life I was the Santa Claus...

My joists would not even survive to be so big and fat

Ultima Thule

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtaonZLXoAEICYj
    @AlanStern
    RIGHT THIS MINUTE, NASA’s @NewHorizons2015 spacecraft is firing its engines out in the Kuiper Belt to home in on our next flyby target!! That target is an ancient world called Ultima Thule. This engine burn is the farthest ever made by any spacecraft. ULTIMA, HERE WE COME!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:56 am

I am ruled by some kind of heteronomous democratic junkerdom in my own state

From me is nothing to expect as long as certain privileges are not granted, @gewoba @RathausHB_news, and this especially means the car that I want

Culture is on decline, the social occupies the saddles

You stand charge with for biting into a fence...

The idea of Judge Pelligrino to force me to take a lawyer for Land Court trials is nuts. Aside the fact that a lawyer was refused in 2015 and that I was lay judge (principle of equal treatment) it could only lead to the absurdity that the @gewoba represented the state

Buffalo Soldiers...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtlE517U0AA6NFP
    @Native_NewsNet
    Ruth Buffalo Wears Traditional Regalia as She is Sworn In as State Representative in North Dakota https://nativenewsonline.net/currents/ruth-buffalo-wears-traditional-regalia-as-she-is-sworn-in-as-state-representative-in-north-dakota

Surely I am cheeky... to ban my capacity for "wit" in the broader sense of the term means to fobid my intellectuality (in order to make me socially handy?), @gewoba, this was tried 2014/15 already... this is not nazi?

I fight for my interests, @gewoba, I represent no one and I am not represented by anyone

Major Castringus and the Lord @gewoba Corruption: divide et impera
    Magistra Dr. Rabea Alienne Uchtmann: solve et coagula
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:38 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 A-Paul-Weber_original

The Rat King and his moles

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 YlcADqmxH46JIPlH
    @IDF
    We couldn't make this up if we tried: yesterday was #WorldTunnelDay, celebrating tunnels around the world. It was also the day we launched Operation #NorthernShield to destroy Hezbollah attack tunnels from Lebanon into…

The second terrorist will be interviewed in January

Boy George..
    Braver Junge! @BILD_Bremen
    I am a bad girl...

The Ohs and Ahs are culture, the whole spectrum between Aha and Oha, including Aha and Haha...

- Groode deern
    - Miene groode un mien lütten...

Sünner Klaas (see the nice multiple meaning in Lower Saxon: Santa Claus and Sinner Claus) de groode man he kloppt an all de dören an. De lütten kinner givt he wat, de grooden steckt he in sien sack... @weserkurier @gewoba - @RathausHB_news #Bremen #ff

P.S.: söte deern = sweet girl. But I am more a "göre", an academic guttersnipe
    Lower Saxon vaguely resembles Dutch, but Dutch developed from a Lower Franconian. Lower Saxon developed like English from Old Saxon but the impact was not Latin and French but German. Originally probably an Anglo-Norman was spoken. The story of Nor and Gor... Djoser and Djeser... Teti...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:17 am

Passion -

What a feeling...

This is Gor...

I never would incarnate in debts, I do not part the spread LORDist belief that a most inferior male existence is of higher value than the one of a Free Woman. I do not doubt that my body is partly of demiurgic matter but it does not belong to the demiurge but to Allah
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:48 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Kdc1008

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DR7ZE8vWAAAK6Uo
    @geekscapes
    Marketplace of Dune
    Artist: Konstantin Vollhov
    Visit: http://bit.ly/2BNsAjU

The Media Oceania Dune Agenda...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 am

What is Culture?

Socialization or Cultivation?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Dtz4u77WsAAZsVf
    @RathausHB_news
    Bürgermeister und Kultursenator Dr. Carsten Sieling eröffnet Ausstellung "It’s me : Ich bin’s" in der @Weserburg  http://ow.ly/8ZXO30mTQxv   und dankt Förderern. #Kunst #Kultur #Bremen | PL

You cannot remember Gor RP as something that happened on a screen, in memory you were really there; I am the person that I played and the people, landscapes and buildings real - as in a dream. It was experienced

In the Confederation forms of police state developed in Gor RP. That finally led to the Battles of Olni and Imperial Ar where I was Chief Physician then... -

There are nolens volens similarities between GoT and Gor: Cersei blows the Sept up...

The Gender Problem mainly the Low Castes caused, led by White Castes, certain Blue Castes and the Kurii PCOG. Besides this the High Castes, including the GGC, hardly contributed anything to it

Three true values: 1. Magistra, 2. Doktorin, 3. Passport F

I never got into trouble because of my faith - except here - because it is honest and experience based

I am from the hovering Venus continent Gor... and there the CO2 concentration is higher than on earth...

I was always allowed to smoke, at least it was tolerated. I smoked in Scotland already and I could purchase cigarettes freely

That Gideon could be Lutherist is a great mistake

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtvysnfU8AAnYcZ
    @HandmaidsOnHulu
    Congratulations #ElisabethMoss for your #GoldenGlobes nomination for Best Actress

I am what I fought for and not what the social wants to distribute

Nicolaus... Santa Claus... a sack full of XXXX you earned! And that you got!

I am not good, and I am not evil. This does not mean that I am neutral, I am pragmatic and this excludes altruism. Factually I love to live, high quality

Flame of the Central Fire

I am a crossover artist, the death cult is not my matter, I am not light, I am flame

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:58 am

The only reason for an elven to incarnate is to get a body for primordial gnosis, and this is only possible with the "help" of the demiurge of a dense world. A trapped "spirit" would end as convulsive orgiastic lumb. In the name of the father, his likeness? Ya Allah!

Culture of Healing or Administrative Caring and Social Medicine, @TK_Presse?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtzoV1NXcAEZhpB
    @TK_Presse
    Andreas von Münchow ist neuer Pressesprecher der TK. Wir heißen unseren Kollegen hiermit auch via Twitter herzlich willkommen & freuen uns gemeinsam auf viele spannende Themen! https://www.tk.de/tk/pressemitteilungen/bundesweite-pressemitteilungen/991990

I am not your mother parasite flatworm, and I know very well to tell snakes...

Global Education Index

1. Switzerland
    2. Singapore
    3. Finland
    4. Netherlands
    5. US
    6. Qatar
    7. Canada
    8. New Zealand
    9. UAE
    10. Denmark
    11. Iceland
    12. Norway
    13. Hong Kong
    14. Belgium
    15. Australia

(World Economic Forum)
    Longer list: http://instagram.com/p/Bm42kZVlMyH
    @spectatorindex
    Education quality, 2018.

First you define me as danger to the public health and criminal and then you need me as anchor of your world? Isn*t  this sick? And what kind of world should that be? For sure not my world

I accuse the people!

Nothing they learned but repeated the same crap as in my childhood!

Surely I use a calendar and the clock, but not in a statistical way. I do not codify in linear but in complex time. A calendar is to me more like a yardstick

Principially I can survive, I was seldomly treated with antibiotics, I am resistent against the most infectous diseases and easily to operate on

It is not about the children @SavetheChildren

Who multiplicates should have no right for longevity. Go to @facebook! SMI²LE

This is my life and not the one of the afterbirth! 1973!

Who is born after 1973 and represents the pervert adult social super-ego should be immediately eliminated

I am so fed up with your bigotry and corruption!

Apply your nonsense politics at yourselves and do not deduce me in junker manner!

I only fight for my scientific approach, and I only use my anthropological arguments, and these are psychiatrically backed. Social medicine does not interest me, I see it as unscientific, but I repeat myself @TK_Presse

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera, and that is He who is the Lord of Sirius
    53:49
    وانه هو رب الشعرى
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 am

Daughter of the Seed

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DXh_K0UWkAEbdm5
    @BmoreDoc
    Sacred Ma'at Thought for the Day

"I am not the harvest;
    I am the seed.
    I am not the lyre;
    I am the song.
    I will not pass away.
    I will not pass away."

Not Dying a Second Time in Awakening Osiris: The Egyptian Book of the Dead
    Translated by Normandi Ellis

Weil ich wille!

Zero Probability

The Stepping Out Of The Soul Into The Broad Daylight

I never liked it to get spoonfeed and such, I wanted to eat myself and learned that by own will as soon as possible. Walking made trouble first. I had problems to coordinate it with my complex thinking processes. And when the sister came I had to walk; today very good

Mirinieh Mirubieh in Bardo Tadöl. A new womb for Avon Q? Under strict social control? Possibly as cripple? No! - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardo_Thodol

Küss die Hand, euer Hochwürgen!

Parsons crater, depth unkown...?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Dt1d4S1WkAUFYnQ
    @NASAWatch
    For all of you on Twitter that are talking about the destination of China's #ChangE4 moon mission.

One cannot spare investigations for the sake of definitions, you social nodders in the name of LORD and brotherhood. Your mistake is your lacking interest, laziness, and arrogance

The downfall of a rising legal eagle...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 pm

I live a life of permanent abuse and rape!

I am elitist, I am avantgarde - and not an object of Lutherist @gewoba middle mass junkerdom!

In Germany it is about nothing except media crap, and these pre-formatted roles that in fact do not meet any processuaI reality because of their lagginess I refuse to play

I will not share my knowledge with you super-egos and your breed, @RathausHB_news, you will get nothing from me

May well be that Mrs. Schulz likes her head, @RathausHB_news, but I do not like her distorted and unteachable mind...

What is the value of a "people democracy", @RathausHB_news, that does not care law and constitution and is more inhumane than an enlightened monarchy?

I repeat it, @RathausHB_news. I will demand death penalties

Red Christmas - @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DtC3JnUXgAE8nqo
    @LSHNorthAF
    Red Wedding + Christmas =

Scarlet Plague Dragon Blood Endometriosis. Despite the fact that I am Blood Group A I am still of the Blood of the Dragon. And it came even harder - and I survived

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DPVTtu1XUAA8uBT
    @DonnaAngelicata
    Cliff House, San Francisco.
    The weeds and the forest inundated his fields, the beasts of prey swept over his flocks, and now there are wolves in the Cliff House beach...

Katharina Blum. dieses klerikale Moralgespenst! Anima Bollo. Ich bin Effie Beast! Dynamitstangen für die Junkerärsche! Handgranten für Kinderwagen!

Böll - Ein Clown und die Geschichte spießbürgerlicher Sozialkritik

Von mir ist keinerlei Hilfe zu erwarten, von mir aus könnt ihr alle verrecken @TK_Presse @gewoba @weserkurier

Eure bigotte, absichtlich krankmachende, familienfreundliche KZ-Sozialpolitik kotzt mich an!

Bitsch Batsch Böll...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Dt1NQsoW0AEPThC
    @BoellBremen
    Verleihung des Hannah-Arendt-Preises 2018 an @AnnPettifor im Bremer Rathaus.
    #Hannah-Arendt-Preis #politischesdenken

The oh so democratic LORDist anti-fascism...

Social Fascism!

The @gewoba in the recent form is a danger to the security of the state
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:00 am

You never got what I meant...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DSJ5kGUX0AAA9DP
    @Lady_Rock_11
    URIAH HEEP
    Gypsy
    https://youtu.be/KI0BO575x8w

The Pits of Bremen

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 CG9QL8SVIAAgJtL
    @CaptainSisig
    Meereen fighting pits: brought to you by the people who filmed Attack of the Clones #GameofThrones #StarWars

In the end the so-called "reunion" will lead to an Aztec two-step caste culture

As I proposed to the Bremen Prosecution: if a migrant majority insists on group rights a three-fold constitutional system is needed. I do not give up the Bremen State Constitution, and factually the "we"-people entered the legal structure of the Basic Law

I miss my Menorah

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Dt_MDfiXgAAqE0a
    @YiddishNews
    Jerusalem: Photos, Eighth day of Chanukah arrives in Israel, lighting the menorah this evening at the Kosel

Dignity is not a goup phenomenon, no matter what definitory acrobatics you apply. One has to distinguish two main types of constitutions: those based on individual rights and those based on group rights; for example: West-Germany (BRD) and East-Germany (DDR)

Human Dignity is not delegeable - https://twitter.com/hashtag/HumanRightsDay?src=tren

Critical Object Theory of Truth

Actual and Potential

I thought they concentrated too much on an as central thought "code", surely derived from the prevalent "god imago" - and neglected the membranes and their functionality. I do not think that life is thinkable as "collected" micro-quantum states...

The trigger was Hinrich Rahmann "protopsychic components", and I developed this via Ronald Harry Wettstein to "protonarrative capacities"

Darwinism, Grey Goose Konrad, and the Chimpanzee Model (not mentioning the "Kellog Case")

I did not know anything of Paul Kammerer, Arthur Koestler, or Jean-Baptiste Lamarck... but when I read Koestler at high school age it was quite a revelation...

Before The Great Drawdown

At elementary school age I studied already tadpoles, frogs, and toads. also earthworms - not that I hurt them, I just watched them. Nevertheless my Opa or my father sometimes nolens volens vivisected a worm with the spade...

Evolution is pedomorph transduction with a sign-local macro-quantum operator as final cause

One cannot say that abduction is an indirect proof, it departs from rules; this is what factually any animal in the wild does. It is rather the original form of logical precision, although it is the last discovered by Peirce. I added the "transduction"

I am not against you, I am against your parents
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:37 am

It was only logical that I would use the mean Land Court decision against them as soon as possible with the aim to restrict the rights of Judge Wacker to object District Court decisions to finally present him with nose ring at a leash to the Land Court @RathausHB_news

Some years I discussed as "Ashera" in the once famous and huge "Skadi Forum", I used a Dagaz rune as user symbol, gold on blue ground. I never was pissed at or discriminated...

Personally I am not so annoyed if someone outs as nazi... keep in mind that I at least accepted the Hitler legacy, the Flensburg Government, with Culture Minister instead of Interior Minister. The position of Miri Regev in Israel derives from that too

I left the SPD in 2006 and joined the FDP

I was there when the Agenda was made in backrooms...

Science and empirics "we" do not need... "the we decides" (SPD). Was politics ever logical? It is about opinions and majorities! And the Xxxxxxxx "we" media... climax of populism... "we" cannot read and anyway never understood anything...

The whole Agenda policy promoted nothing but corruption, with some ease in the period of the CDU/CSU/FDP government until 2013, but then even harder

Some day my whole Job Center file, including all certificates, mysteriously vanished...

The Global Agenda

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DiTDhkEX4AIY7_m
    @jhrwatch
    Corbyn's Labour ... For the many not for the Jew
    https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Dozens-of-British-rabbis-call-out-Labor-Party-for-antisemitism-definition-562701

Job Center: I was classified as renitent, a two meter Negro from the Kush Empire behind my chair... One of these famous Lutheran mission schoolers? Am I racist?

Hartz IV promoted the "Democracy of the Spiteful"; Prussians and their Pollacks are always welcome...

This malice of the church I had not expected in the third millennium. But one should not forget that they had their high times in the Age of Swedish Drinks as final cure

Many men do not like independent femininity, contrary to what for example the Gorean model teaches that is not based on the Genesis 2 situation. Partly this attitude is education dependent, to accept someone outside of onself as existing by own right

I was always self-similar, not so very different, except interface problems. But these were solved in the psychoanalysis and are gone. To a certain degree I am Freudian but more the Marie Bonaparte trace, not Totem and Tabu

All what they do lacks reason, excepting fixed idead behind their skull plates or the fact of my lacking of sufficient money to escape them direction of more intellectual fun

Alone these two social xxxxxxxx in the police station, for no reason! I was so fed up!

I was not guilty, it were @gewoba rumours and hustle, finally even into the Social Centre. As if I was a wild animal the report described me

Yes, I am so thankful that you messed my life and did not get anything!

I do not give my life for yours, I  just go away and will never look back

I will not die for your sins but because of your sins!

Why I never got a job according to my niveau of qualification? Because I am Jewish, @gewoba?

I do not like dependencies from idiots, @gewoba, I prefer the syringe. I anyway hate it here

Factually the SPD politics promoted the rise of democratic junkerdom and arbitrary justice. All that what the old Social Laws aimed at to prevent. I do not care if you die or commit suicide, @gewoba, I answer with the same indifference: Law of Talion

Der sozialdemokratische Weg nach Auschwitz @BILD_Bremen

I am not responsible for this dysfunctional society @gewoba, and I see it as fascist to cover the inhumane Hartz IV conditions by forcing free and sane citizens into caring and basic medical care. Unions and churches are guilty as well. You are guilty
    @asheraXonline

Deutschland vor dem sozialen Super-Gau @BILD_Bremen

Unmenschlich und grausam, @gewoba, und die Nachforderung ist sittenwidrig!

What does it mean, fear, @FDPBremen? I am that I am, and if the others are individuated I cannot say a priori. If not I blow them relaitively to their respective qualification away. I cannot imagine a consistent social argument that is opinion free

There is no compromise in truth, and there is no way that leads from opinion to substance, @FDPBremen

If necessary, and even more if driven into a corner, I may shoot with canons at sparrows. In my miserable situation it is the only means, I have no financial buffer, and 300 Euos debts could end deadly. Thank the Agenda, @FDPBremen

I am not a jurist in stricu senso, @FDPBremen, I am Doktorin of Public Law, the juridical freestyle discipline, it mostly belonged to the Faculty of Philosophy or Communication Sciences. My doctor father was State Law expert, 2nd supervisor Publizist

I look too nice for a defined idiot, @FDPBremen, and this the social fascists like the least

This dagger thrust will hit the SPD deeply, I wanted to avoid this, @FDPBremen, and even judges skulls will roll...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:02 am

Drag down their souls to awful torment: laugh at their fear: spit upon them!
    - Liber AL III:42

I will undo their despicable designs for I am out of Nuit, the incestous sister of Ra-Hoor-Khuit @FDPBremen!

You can turn it however you want, @FDPBremen, I am certainly not Christian in the common sense

Santa Claus, the Horror Sack (factually a means of social control)

You must distinguish properties and attributions, @FDPBremen. What is a present? In the ideal it meets my needs...

The Age of Lies and Rumours

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DhaPn7JW0AAHx0H
    @rsp_news
    [#RSPBlog] Teilzeithelden: Rezension: Earthdawn – Zeitalter der Legenden – Ein einfacher Weg nach Barsaive https://goo.gl/p13LEs

Factually traffic and transport policy is control policy. @FDPBremen. It is about power and distribution, economy and science are totally secondary. It is an opinion and majority based socialist big brother phantasm: a model railroader as social climax

Also a famous Athena Grill discussion in West-Berlin before the introduction of the catalysator, @FDPBremen. I was about woods, volcanic activity. and CO2. Woods are dependent on CO2, I promoted clean petrol because of the decreased volcanic activity

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DQxtk2rUIAAHJQM
    @asheraXonline
    BMW Targaryen - Do you remember? No filter for Faffner!

Ich mach euch kaputt!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Info @FDPBremen: John Bedford (factually he ruled like a Roman Augustus Kaiser) -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 220px-John%2C_Duke_of_Bedford_-_British_Library_Add_MS_18850_f256v_-_detail
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Lancaster,_1st_Duke_of_Bedford

Chancellor Merkel and her Imperial Vicar Lord Mayor Bedford-Sieling and the Democratic Flatworms: Vollaustausch @AN_Offiziell  - Total Replacement -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 FN4dRoCW?format=jpg&name=600x314
    http://www.anonymousnews.ru/2018/10/25/volksaustausch-auf-hochtouren-spd-und-gruene-wollen-36-000-migranten-in-bremen-einbuergern

Geregelte Migration, @CDU, or replacement policy, @FDPBremen?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuCQwNTX4AAdMZd
    @eha_news
    CDU's (Christian Democratic Union) new leader Kramp-Karrenbauer says that she will review Angela Merkel's migration policies before the European election next year.

If you trace the illogical Agenda policy back and forth, @FDPBremen, you will find that the 2010 @BVerfG decision was right and that it must lead mid term to a collapse of the Hartz IV households. The consequent idea to cover this was state medicine and caring

I think the recent Bremen #Bundesrat motion aims at covering attempted forced treatement, @FDPBremen

I do not see Social Medicine and Social Psychology as scientific, @FDPBremen

The St. Petri Terror Cell as I already reported to the Bremen Prosecution, @FDPBremen

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DZueUhlVQAIfagN
    @KinzoHoriki
    Until a few days ago, I've never experienced a Tomb Raider game before, (except for Temple of Osiris) and my first jump into an actual Tomb Raider game was better than I expected.

At @FDPBremen: Osiris Rising

Evie, you Adamite gender slut... read the Basic Law Preamble!

And I repeat it: Nazi Methods @gewoba!

Evie, you Adamite gender slut... read the Basic Law Preamble!

SPD and Greens, probably with Lutherist @gewoba @weserkurier puppet masters in the background, misuse the State of Bremen independency against its original aiims as rooted in the American Enclave

Sounds like mockery of justice in combination with #219a, the Gender Laws and the 2013 Strategies to promote mental health development. I insist in the Bremen State Constitution

„Keine neuen Hürden für psychisch Kranke“ - Gesundheitssenatorin Eva Quante-Brandt zur Gesetzesinitiative von @BMG_Bund|esgesundheitsminister @jensspahn. Das Bundesland #Bremen wird dem Gesetzesentwurf im @bundesrat nicht zustimmen. Mehr dazu: http://ow.ly/W5u330mWBlo  | PL
    @RathausHB_news

To me the best Tomb Raider Soundtrack so far

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:32 am

Fire and Blood! - Targaryen - Tor (light) Gorean - Tantalides - Atlantides -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 UXdEJ7vA?format=png&name=144x144_2
    https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Targaryen

A World of Ice and Fire -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 RtQlqvlK?format=jpg&name=144x144_2
    https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_World_of_Ice_%26_Fire

It is quite easy to abduce from the Quran to Kant and Peirce, historically, and vice verse logically

The starry sky above me, the moral law within me
    - Immanuel Kant

The mantle is Nuit... it is Egyptian... the starry sky

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuMu9WOUcAEpdV2
    @Mimi__5__
    "Am I not here, I, who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Are you not in the hollow of my mantle, in the crossing of my arms?"

Caesar belonged to the Party of the Populares, today one would say that he was republican. He was not in the democratic Athenean tradition, very different to his adopted son, the later Kaiser Augustus. He was rather Spartan Platonian S.P.Q.R

The people is too stupid, they literally try to impose their media and folklore induced ideas of power and knowledge on the intellectual elite; this is an absurdity, @FDPBremen. As I often enough said the outcome will be an Aztec two-step Republic

Factually I see no reason to give up my social cave flat... Caesar once made this mistake, he regretted this later bitterly, @FDPBremen

I will not play a Mayor role... Bremen factually lacks a consistent political direction @FDPBremen. This "over representation" at any fart event leads to nothing... thinking is needed (this does not mean that I am eager to become a wheel chair psycho)

I become Presidentin of the Senate, no chance, no choice @FDPBremen
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:58 am

End of an Era

There will be no new Holocaust love story as fas as I am concerned...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuN7bIuXQAMr-vS
    @RathausHB_news
    Roses in a Forbidden Garden – „A Holocaust Love Story“. Die Präsentation der deutschen Übersetzung des Buches, Musikstücke und Choreographien heute im Rathaus. Mehr dazu: http://ow.ly/e9fx30mXqaV #Bremen | PL

That I became Kajira was just passion, same with Tailor and Rain, for example. I was outed so age 14, and in the Gorean context trained as Healer Kajira mainly, but not only. That the Green Caste would be my rescue was forseeable, but I am also Panther Girl

Born Free And Going Wild

We had a kennel discussion about Gorean weights and measures... then I came once more with the question what 7th Day of Bakah means, a term that I stumbled on in the library... it must be a month name... maybe of the Wagon People? The trail to Turia?

I did not lie... I am just I am that I am

Tailor and Rain were the Lara City kennels first girls where I used to take lessons

The drum was now very heady, swift. The dance of the panther girls became more wild, more frenzied
    - Hunters of Gor
    #HappyBirthdayTaylorSwift
    #Bremen #ff

Our Ladies Parish is the oldest in Bremen, originally dedicated to St. Vitus, patron saint of dancers, musicians, artists etc. The original church was built above an ancient stone circle, what the @weserkurier Weser Kurii described as fundament rocks?

I deny the Trinity and this is why it is implausible that I should be member of one of the three Distrikt parishes, and a male Holy Spirit I anyway do not accept

The traditional Bremen State Church is Our Lassies Cathedral, of that parish I was member but illegally banned by an establishing Lutherist majority. So I am no member of any parish anymore but only of the Bremen State Church

I mean what I say and not what others - including and especially the Lutherist St, Petri Terror Cell - believe. I am not a saviour, I am a servatrix microcosmi, a Kefa. I do not even follow Carl Gustav Jung letter by letter, Eugen Drewermann to and fro

I see no plausible reason why those global junkers and exploiters who are at least partly reason for the misery in Assyria and elsewhere (besides the universal local corruption) should be the elite of the third millennium and the migration profiteers

The Jobcenter resided in the old Borgward administration building, where my grandma had worked, and also the housing office for the homeless. I got the flat and 1000 Euros - and that was it. I needed new spectacles and the car they took away

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever
    - George Orwell

Probably half the Parliament and the Senate need that soon: inner mission and contemplation are needed

Ein Platz zum Aufwärmen: Für Menschen ohne festen Wohnsitz steht nun ein Bus am Hauptbahnhof/Bürgerweide - Der Treff wird von Streetworkern der Inneren Mission betreut - Teil der "Sicherheitspartnerschaft Bahnhof" - Mehr dazu: http://ow.ly/MDB430mXAac @bremen_de | PL
    @RathausHB_news

Ptomaine is a risk, no one knows the dosage and what it really does. It is an anorganic opiate, related to Belladonna. It is so the interface between living and dead things. It is matter of organic as well as of anorganic chemistry. Maybe the base of the Gorean serum?

I knew that from the grave of the Cisterciensian Abbess Odilia in that I sat some days and digged...

Ptomaine -

The @realDonaldTrump

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuLZDHfX4AAuN-R
    @thehill
    Trump "stormed out" of Oval Office, threw folder full of papers after Pelosi, Schumer meeting: report http://hill.cm/g4qAzaw
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Spirits that I've cited // My commands ignore. [trans. Edwin Zeydel] Die ich rief, die Geister, // Werd' ich nun nicht los. [Johann W. v. Goethe, Der Zauberlehrling] https://www.dict.cc
    Escaping man's mind like a prisoner the jail (cp. George Bataille)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuVQ_HdUUAA3Wiq
    @BrotherAskani
    Replying to @ivygirl851
    I agree. It reminds me of the "knocked sexily unconscious" that Silvestri (who's art I otherwise enjoyed at the time) would employ often during his run on Uncanny X-Men

Genesis 2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    2: 23 The man said,
    “This is now bone of my bones,
    And flesh of my flesh;
    She shall be called Woman,
    Because she was taken out of Man.”

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuU0J4eWkAAqWdD
    @ivygirl851
    This also show how Heroes In Crisis not only fridges/murders a queer feminist character like Poison Ivy but also sexualizes/fetihsizes the murder of a woman. Here I edited out the blood. The result is a pin up pose.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 DuU0K0cX4AANS3b
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:17 am

Kings Landing

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 17 Thumb.php?f=Tomasz_Jedruszek_Kings_Landing

Factually Kings Landing (unfortunately or not translated as "Königsmund" into German. Was an association with the "hell mouth" of the Saxon Wars implied?) stands for Kings Lynn in Norfolk. Originally it was one of the estimated 140 free cities and towns of the Hanseatic League (Valyrian Freehold). Today only Hamburg (Astapor/Yunkai) and Bremen (Meereen... Berlin) remained as Free City States.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 pm