tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:09 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Batgir10
    Dr. Alyena Lloyd (born Helena Wayne)

9/11 and the Gotham City Flour Dust Explosions...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Gotham10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Lexcor10

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:13 am

They said I needed one warm meal the day to get me under social care and control? And what about other cats? And what do the doctors say? I am happy that I learned to open the cans myself!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Chicke10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Sardia10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Can_re10

Yes In Can!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:09 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Batgir11

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Batgir12

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:41 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Volksh10

Ministry of Information

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Gotham11

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:48 am

An Affair of State...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:08 pm

I know that they know nothing! The only idea to that they come if you use "scientific imagination" is "substance abuse"! They further have not the slightest idea of "macro quantum entanglement" in their 19th century moral and pettiness! Not to conceal that the state of the social is medieval!

9/11 attack. The strange visions I had the night before in Dresden aside, I was on the highway to Bremen when it happened - I got a phone call... totally implausible! My father was internal auditor, the father of Cassandra fire fighter. We discussed the theme: caused by simple airplane impacts? Flour dust explosions!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 911_at10

After 9/11 nothing was as it ever was before. I finally came to the conclusion that the Priest-Kings did it. All this resembled the destruction of the the City of Ko-ro-ba in the Gor narration, also known as the "Towers of the Morning".
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:22 am

What did this arrogant fool imagine after my father died? That I would react as under the order of grandma who was dead for long? No, I was about chopping his head off!

My father used to call me "Marilein" at certain points... this drove me quite angry sometimes, and I gifted him books of Norman Mailer...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Ancien10

Marilyn Monroe

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Marlyn11

Emil Jannings almost turned nuts playing Prof. Unrath with Marlene Dietrich as The Blue Angel...

The Red Angel

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Mercil10

I do not need a lift, I easily climb three or four stairs, even with luggage, and I like it! My new mask is better.

What shocked them most was my categorically imperative "No!", uttered with certainty. My standpoint is in no way absolute but not everything is to relativize. And it was getting straight down to the nitty-gritty... worms in the compote...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:29 am

I did not want a Master degree, and even would refuse it today! I am Magistra PhD and I fight the global levelling! I execute my basic right to self-determine! And this is not a social event! I do not pull the chestnuts out of the fire for others!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Neues-10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:47 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Cumbri10

Where this attempt reaches metaphysicality it is to refuse...

Why should socialization dominate semiotics? Because there is a will with no reason?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Xaman10

I never heard of that Bremen decided on the value of a philosophy... Hamburg neither!

She never managed it to get a female Dr.-title but to pick at my fundaments... How should I have reacted?

We laugh and we cry - but not together. And a good thing, too!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:42 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Forgiv10

Depends on. Some things are so grave that they are not to excuse. That anything should be forgiven is a mantra of Christiandom that gives its junker class and their willing fellahs free rein... And be sure that they never stop, referring to a "higher law". Even the state they do not care.

Reading Apostle Paul in depth and studying his legal ideas one inevitably comes to the conclusion that the ones who cared for the punishment and execution of Jesus were the ones who then adored him...

Margaret Atwood saw as outcome the "Republic Gilead" where even certain priests were exceuted (cp. The Handmaid's Tale)...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:41 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Black_15

Three witches? If it would be after me I would shoot all you LORDists from the Kush Empire! And you asses drivel of racism and black lives matter under the cassocks of Lutherist swine priests?

I am not friendly because of an innate idiocy but I respect the other. If this line is crossed I soon draw the sword!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Redhai10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:13 am

They cannot get it that I am such a nasty pussy... So what? Do I conflict with their absurd morals? Must I get punished therefore, and maybe neutralized because they do not burn witches anymore today?

I do not really play Risiko... but we had certain ideas...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Housem10

What is loneliness in comparsion to an insane environment? Among the social I feel isolated.

Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
    [Rom 12:19; KJV, Luther 1984]
    I am the wrath of God, says Ashera!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Riftma10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 pm

What if I was the "source code"? (Peirce Vectors - elaborated version)... This is me.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Asha410

Without rhyme or reason someone utters the opinion I be not reliable... and others nodd! What should one think of that? Democratically? Scientifically?

The World Revolution of the Soul is the rebellion of the individuum! I represent no one, and no one represents me! If, then I will rule! My self-consciousness is an intellectual achievement and not á social product. The attempt to blur that a posteriori I see as attack and intentional misrepresentation of the facts for base motives.

Why do they mean that their methods that failed once and again must be expedient now? And I do not believe in a qualitative upraisal from below. I am not to their service! I am not convinced of democracy, but if asked I would participate in a commissary government. An election I refuse because I will not stand for the sins of others.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:00 am

If they gift me a pair of stockings that is a number too large does it say that they are mine and that the allocated respective shoes fit? And that I be a suspect then? Maybe outed as criminal huntchback then with knotted sockings tips? I anyway do not wear socks, except if it is extremely cold.

The quest was that I succeed, not that I arrange, and the means were freestyle. As if a racing mare would bet on herself. It is the ultimate opportunity that a system can give you if all failed. It puts nothing in question, the echo does.

They whine because they do not get their childish will, do not believe it be empathy.

The Objective Farce - new book idea

They do not see themselves in the equation.

Because the outcome would be the same - and with even more lag and delay - I can continue.

Mess media fevered the average moron is much too nosy for his intellectual capacities...

They messed with the wrong people... and now comes the batten hit from above... I could only hit the foreheads...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Snapsh41

Tribe of Asher [Ăsh'ûr; happy] > Assur > Anshar.

The eighth son of Jacob and second of Zilpah, Leah’s maid and progenitor of a tribe (Gen. 30:13, 35:26; 49:20; Deut. 33:24, 25). The New Testament form is Aser (Luke 2:36; Rev. 7:6). Asher was the founder of the Asherites (Num. 1:13; Judg. 1:32). Also the name of a town east of Shechem (Josh. 17:7). Asherim...

No other tribe of Israel is represented in Scripture by a woman... One member of the tribe, a widow, represents the individual history of the tribe. “One Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher” (Luke 2:36-38)...

I call my Archers and the Spear of Sargon!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 The_bo10

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/all-men-bible/Asher

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Asher_12

This is the remnant, including the Sheba Farms. Also Haifa principially belongs to the Land of Asher.

ClearWater likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:44 am

Im Testament des toten Rechtsgelehrten aber war ein Legat vorgesehen, danach bekommt jeder vom »Bataillon« mittags »beim Loisitschek« umsonst eine Suppe; zu diesem Zwecke hängen hier am Tisch die Löffel an den Ketten, und die ausgehöhlten Mulden in der Tischplatte sind die Teller...
    - Gustav Meyrink, Der Golem

If you are on the way you need no spoon, it is hardly to keep clean (and you cannot pass it on...). You need a knife and a fork (a fork can also be used for defense, a spoon rather not).

When the truth approaches people are full of fear. They burrow deeper into their paranoid simulations then, believing that flatness could be their salvation and escape. But you will lose your soul this way.

I am of Alar origin:

"Alars, incidentally, are renowned for their capacity to wreak havoc, conduct massacres, chop off heads, and such, and then get a good night's sleep afterwards," Mercenaries of Gor

Truth is a comfy fur.

https://lnkd.in/di2_Vg2

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Cedar_10
    Cedar Green

I also saw the bleeding Baldur, son of Odin
    His fate is still not yet revealed
    Once a straight plant grew
    On a huge bow of the ash
    Big like a plane
    A slender marvel, a mistletoe
    Good for a precise arrow

- Radical Völuspá
    © 2020 Alienne Laval
    Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
    ISBN: 9783752606676
    Herstellung und Verlag: BoD - Books on Demand, Norderstedt
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:59 am

The Plastic Spoon Rebellion of the Feeders and Fosterers is disgusting!

Are they expecting me to write devotional literature?

What did Nietzsche and Rimbaud mean with the subversion of all values, the democratic victory of disvalue?

Today one should write "The Esthetics Of Decay", so vaguely orientated at "The Teachings Of Decay", an "Esthetics Of Resistance" is today impossible.

Why should those democratic flatworms that caused all the mess should participate in the money that I possibly get? To force me to do that I see as not justified and even as illegal! I would pay the taxes and that was it!

I was right, and Facebook & Co needed 6 years to get that! (12 semesters)

Sick is hip! The climax of social justice! Long live the democracy! The final societal inversion to self-imposed immaturity and absolute ignorance!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Spoon_10

"When does the orderly come?"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 40 Richts10
    Vim Vi Rebellere Licet 1755

This is the Bremen executioner's sword...

People invade the State of Bremen, enforced by EU and Federal Law, who hardly know Lower Saxon and the local Mingelsh idiom, ignoring the State Constitution, to care the native populace to death! I do not speak like the "Turks" who were born and raised here, they speak like me! Are the integration refuseniks not rather the Swabians and Poles in the footsteps of Willy Brandt? We must dare more democracy?

It needed several trials and the according correspondence to get what was up, especially the unqualified ignoring of my objections based on superficial reasons: it was lacking text comprehension!

-------

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=10195

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 pm