tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:50 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:02 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:00 am

Poland as Opinion Leader and expression of the Popular Anger... as if the Wall Fall was not enough! They import retards like nuts!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 325896607

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Th?id=OIP

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 79872261_s

Europe's Populist Wave Reaches Portugal

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 4149

Science itself is not guilty but the democratization of education is - and I do NOT play the scapegoat for these mistakes! I demand an Aztec two-step Gorean caste culture!

My scientifix texts are sophisticated, not to say overcharging - so what? One cannot break everything down and spoonfeed it!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:59 am

Populace? What is populace? Various species of dung beetles and aphid magic...

I am not a revenant. Forwards, and I never forget!

Every paradise they make a hell - why do they not simply leave to where hell is?

How to beat a system in responsibility?

The only possibility is an individual achievement. And the fathers of the Basic Law (GG) knew this, taking the Third Reich "we"-lesson very serious.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 The-boundary-between-competence-and-performance-prof-fredreck-j-newmeyer-27-638

It is not about authority... this even Ferdinand de Saussure did not mean... these simple minded fools! I once started my doctoral dissertation with it but soon moved to the also "ahistoric" structuralism of Claude Lévi-Strauss - it is about diachrony, the "time arrow". Later I elaborated the "abductive approach" - and transduction!

Who warrants at all that the "chess authority" itself is not part of a said synchronic simulation except its definition as independent?

If the state would not have trusted me they never would have allowed my degrees of freedom!

The Basic Law clearly is abductive but also allows transduction (without knowing of it, just as possible emergent evolutive potential) - a stroke of genies.

At some point of discussion always this question arises: what have State Law, Public Law and Prosecution Theory to do with Anthropology, Semiotik, Media, and Communication Theory? It is about methods of Truth Finding!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-Z0626-408%2C_Berlin%2C_Ministerrat_der_DDR%2C_Gruppenbild
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:21 am

Roasted Duck with Dark Chocolate Sauce... delicious!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Christianshoj-kro-bornholm

Here I stand. I cannot do otherwise. And I will NOT revoke!
    - Lucifa

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Daener13
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Freedom has in this society no value, but indebtedness has, and if it is a negative value. If they at least had met my needs with their assignments of guilt. But their to me disgusting and regressive ideas I only could fight - I am free!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Maxresdefault
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:28 am

They will pay until nevermas for their ignorance and ill-will!

The Federal Government plans reporting obligation for criminal internet contents...

How can something be criminal that does not conflict with the Basic Law (GG)? I never violated it! Twitter!

I will come as a penilous ("penislos"!, AV) flame and a devious song, a voice in the judgment halls, a banner before armies. I will come girt with the Sword of Freedom. Before me, kings and priests will tremble, cities and empires will fall, and I will be called BABALON, Scarlet Woman!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Proxy110

The channel of these two morons and their reddish dwarf was quite clear... but when the Frater wrote the text into clean copy and used it for a longer essay more mistakes sneaked into the text while other parts came more clear. These elaborations belong to the basics of "Liberal Libertarianism". Quite correctly Gerhard Mayer annoted this fact, this is "Thelema", in his book "Arkane Welten" as "radical liberality".
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:35 am

“In its self-proclaimed exclusivity, the positivist reason which recognizes nothing beyond mere functionality resembles a concrete bunker with no windows…”, Benedict XVI to the German Bundestag

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Pope-benedict-xvi-c-takes-the-wrong-way-to-the-speakers-podium-to-DAAYPD

I accuse: The People! Represented by its Delegates and Judges!

The Original Sin of Democracy is Social Fascism!

In me is NO mercy! You have to pay!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:00 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:32 am

Finally they parasitize all your life and even claim your pets for their flatworm breed and doubt that the pics you made are your own! And they dare to claim being not anti-Semite and to fight the according "ism"? In whose name? Their God-damned LORD?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Img_0011
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 am

A Room with a View

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Blah_011
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:23 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 3-format530

"Die Zeit" of this week wrote that the EU plans a new super-ressort "Innovation and Youth" - and commented that it better should get named "Science". But what if the needed intellectual manpower got lost in the process of democratization and junkerdom generationalism?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 P1010137

...and what do you say? As Lutherist I mean?

12001 site hits so far!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:41 am

43:19
    وجعلوا الملائكة الذين هم عباد الرحمن اناثا اشهدوا خلقهم ستكتب شهادتهم ويسالون

Allah Elohim made the angels females, and their own report of their own creation will get documented.

53:49
    وانه هو رب الشعرى

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera, and that is He who is the Lord of Sirius.

Aztec two-step: pipiltin (nobles) and macehualtin (commoners)

Allah has the keys of the heavens and the earth (42:12, Sura Asura...).  I am ה that liueth, and was dead: and behold, I am aliue for euermore, Amen, and haue the keyes of hell and of death (Revelation 1:18).

N.B.: originally not the "hell" was meant but the "bright" (cp. German, das "Helle"), this is "light": the keys of Death and Light.

She remembers the first war in the world

When Gold-Brew was hoist on the spears

And in the High One´s hall they burned her

Three times they burned the three times born

Often, not seldom, but she still lives!

She was called Bright One (Helen..., AV) when she came to the settlements

The greatly talented Carrier of the Wand

She performed magic, ecstatically she performed it

She knew how to cast spells

She was always loved by wicked women.

Völuspá

They call me Flame
    Death gave me the name
    My other Mistress was Light
    I can see in the night
    My Matron was Fire
    A power to hire
    My Aunt was Ice
    Wat*n Scheiß?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:41 am

Why should I bow to your corruption of history? Not by own decision Antiochia became a "centre" of the "Apollo Cult" (and finally vanished in the Middle Ages - probably because of the never ending resistance). And what I said about the connection to Corycus was totally correct!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Orteli10

Medieval map of Daphne/Antiochia by Ortelius
    (notice that the church is not at the center)

You petty overly didactics made the internet a useless heap of s**t!

I am neither interested in your "Second Knowledge" nor in your oh so "Christian" post-socialization!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:17 pm

If their sick assumptions only would not have left the social layer... but they reached the legal dimension: and this is NOT to forgive! Ignorance is NO excuse in law!

Surely I am anthropologist and highly qualified but nevertheless I am human, and this means: it does hurt!

Was I truly a lure slave? I would not say this, but maybe I was an opportunity, at the right time at the right place (or vice verse, depending on perspective).

This popular anger for no reason except fixed ideas! Driven by base motives! Eventually even approving murder! Those meek voters! And a corrupt "people police"in the name of the landLORD!

I remember well this afternoon in Spring last year before my Summer day in the short time arrest cell when this Pollack boy crawled between the legs of his mother and another neighbour woman playing with a toy police car watching me... "we" need more of such future officers!

After me the flood!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:49 am

Thuringia is West-Elbia even if it belonged to the former DDR. It is located to the right of Hesse, Lower Saxony above both.

.....................................................................................

Thanks to its popular Prime Minister Bodo Ramelow, Die Linke (The Left) has surged as a clear winner in Sunday’s state election in Thuringia, EURACTIV’s media partner Der Tagesspiegel reported.

According to projections, Die Linke obtained 29.8% (2014: 28.2%), the centre-right CDU 22% down from 33.5% in 2014, while the far-right AfD overtook CDU and doubled its score (23.2%) compared to 2014 (10.6%). The social democrats (SPD) obtained 8.1% while the so-called “Green wave” was halted as the Greens scored 5.5%, who were closely followed by the Liberals (FDP) with 5.4%.

BBC reported that the results are “a slap in the face for both the CDU and the SPD” while the Financial Times said the results showed “how fragmented Germany’s political landscape has become”.

EURACTIV Germany reports that although the result in Thuringia is unlikely to have any direct impact on the current so-called ‘Grand Coalition’ between CDU/CSU and SPD, it will question the leadership of the CDU’s new head, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer. With its 11%, the conservative party has emerged as a ‘big loser’, highlighting once again that because of the defeats experienced with the new leader at the party’s helm, it is becoming increasingly doubtful whether she can be a possible candidate for the chancellor’s office.

The situation is even more difficult for the social democrats, as it is now completely uncertain whether the federal party conference scheduled for 6-8 December in Berlin will even green-light the continuation of the Grand-Coalition (CDU/CSU and SPD) until 2021.

The CDU’s top candidate in Thuringia, Mike Mohring, said it was a “bitter” result for Germany’s democratic centre, while Björn Höcke, the leader of the anti-EU AfD, which has been building support since the 2015 migration crisis, said that “the sun is rising above the east and soon we will let the sunshine above all of Germany”.

Thuringia is facing a political stalemate, considering that the low score of the SPD is not helpful for Die Linke, while the CDU has refused to cooperate with the left.

(Claire Stam | EURACTIV.de)

......................................................................................................

Sahra Wagenknecht (The Left) asks AfD for collaboration
    https://www.wsws.org/de/articles/2017/09/09/wage-s09.html
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:02 am

Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad.

- W. C. Fields

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/w_c_fields_141709

I like children - fried.

- W. C. Fields
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:26 am

I know what this is...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Game-Of-Thrones-S4Ep7-Mockingbird-Review-Kate-Dickie-as-Lysa-Arryn-thrown-out-of-the-moon-door

I have been in St. Andrews. I am very cautious and conscious about what I say since then. And what do the democratics? Opinions?

And not enough with that! All alone I rowed a boat back through upcoming fog and nightfall to the shore with a hysteric on board!

Up today not even the Munich Security Conference (MSC) understands the gravity of the situation!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Why she is Magistra and Doctora and not we?

And this is already the wrong question!

To punch me does NOT change the situation! I am the wrong address!

The air is thin in intellectual highlands.

http://www.ethos.org.au/online-resources/in-depth-articles/friedrich-nietzsche-and-the-death-of-god
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019, 10:02:28 AM GMT+1
    Subject: Psychiatric Expertise 42 - first associations

It was not so easy to get out at what these strange faculty "reforms" at the @FU_Berlin aimed at in the Wall Fall forefield, and why a Lutherist from Bielefeld was installed as ethnology director... Germany...

I will not move to anywhere in Germany or "Germania" (Greater Poland)! If I have to give up the State of Bremen constitutionally I go directly to Israel

That Democracy is a Cul-de-Sac was clear in the 1980s but then those clever Lutherist strategists opened the fence... Germany - Prussian Great-Numbsville - Prussian Lutherist Social Stalinism - and Poland's democratic junker fellahs applauded...

Germany = Greater Palestine

Germany is ruled by a common sense in corruption

Germany is a society of criminals

The Barnacles

The social sector is easily to corrupt, even by LORDists, because it lacks any epistemology

Opinions have nothing to do with science - finally the dilemma and fate of social work

Sone un sonne - a Lower Saxon Mingelsh Saying - Es gibt solche und solche

The Fire from Within. It was not the sun that ignited the first camp fire of humankind, sciences are to see in this heritage, not only the hearth fire, sometimes also called the Central Fire. I was called Flame of Allah and am of Pythia-Gorean breed

The Shadow Psychiatry

The KJV distinguishes Sunne and Sonne, the latter understood as the Sonne of man. This is what the Quran means as The Light. It is a quality within, not the outer sun (sunne). The shadow is not a quality of the Blessed Olive Tree, it is accidental and has to submit

You simply have no idea

I rebelled, my core they never reached, it was just the surface. So my consciousness is continous. And with psychology I started at high school. Not systematically

Batgirl I was called because of my ears

Gotham City is not really New York, it is a synthesis of New York and the American Enclave - some steampunk utopia. And Lloyd is a typical Gotham name - North German Lloyd - Bremen - New York

"But then there is Harley...", Joker said. First I did not really understand what he meant... I had to remember... I got that huge ape that was named Charley... the name was not right, I said Laley... this was Harley

Originally I was Batgirl Ruby Lambretta AE Harley Kin Fiederallala Hoppsassa

She writes that I am so and so old, knows my academic qualifications vaguely because she repressed the central part (could not get it) and treats me as if I was so 16 years old...

In some cases "twin phenomenon" is rather a metaphor, used to signify more or less recent "social double-slit experiments". Taking the idea of the observer created universe into consideration also the objectivity of the physically measured is to question...

I never gave up the original idea of the "dual drive fate" that Sigmund Freud originally had because the anthropological data supported that. This what is sometimes diagnosed as "schizophrenia" is in certain cases factually the by socialization repressed personality

As I explained it sometimes already - the schizogenic super-ego... this expertise reveals the syndrome clearly. One can mostly reduce it to this simple sentence: I love you but I do not like you... this is a typical parental double-bind to produce obedience

Ich schulde euch Drecksbande gar nichts - wohlpatzierte Gewehrkugeln vielleicht

Heult doch, ihr Arschlöcher! Ich knall euch noch eine, dummes Pack! Ich habe jahrelang geweint

My situation is exactly the same as the State of Israel - and Lord Humungus and his gang vis-a-vis

You idiots are simply too pampered to realize that someone could answer your social sadism with cruelty and recklessness

Humbug, Mülleimer... aber ich soll ja dazu was schreiben... ohne Bezahlung! Deutschland, das Ausbeuterland der Junkerschweine

You are off the window, Frau Dr...

I answer social justice with justice

Naziland! Ärzte ohne Hirn ohne Hirn und Verstand!

Ich habe keinen Bock mehr auf diese ganze Scheiße hier

Ihr seid so saudumm Deutschland!

Lakedeimonos!

Finally we will riddle you down until you kneel and accept a two-step caste culture - or we will perish and the shadow prevails. And then all is lost from here to eternity. I know that you do not get that, but it is has nothing to do with paranoia you naive fool

You side with terrorists, Germany, and call that democracy, integration and social justice. You will pay dearly for that, realm of the shadow!

Germany is a fake, hardly anything authentic anymore, all is media pre-chewed. The performative act refers to nothing, it is a washout, a show effect like the former DDR-fairs. No reality proof exists because it is never confronted with the immediacy of substance

Germans are big babblers and produce nothing but XXXX based on opinions and and the respective media crap

I truly wanted nothing else than working according to my qualifications and sexual possibilities - this was refused

One of them...

Embassy of Israel
    Verified account

@IsraelinUSA
    Did you know that Israel is one of just a handful of countries where women serve equally with men in the military? Women have always served in the @IDF, and since 2002, can hold virtually any role and rank.

I refused to become adult and I do not see any reason to become it now, I am a mature being

Morse signals from the global cucumaria state of mankind...

A pervert adult parental super-ego...

I am a friendly and open being but you permanently misuse this... Are you not right in the garret? I think it is about personality destruction and breaking me... I blow your blubber bulb up!

I will leave alone...

Germany is too stupid to be true!

The sides need to get shuffled a few before the hell opens - I belong to Israel

Here I am nothing but a hostage without any chance, put under social fascist control, discriminated, denunced, and cheated for the fruits of my academic merits: anti-Semitism!

Never again peace!

You chose eternal war, and you will get it

I never forgive and I have a good memory

I will await you WWZ xxxxxxxx with a semi-automatic rifle behind the Israeli fence!

My answer to the recent expertise will be annihilation

I want to leave this not curable nazi country!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:40 pm

And their reaction? Navel-gazing? But NO! Primitive Inversions!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:57 am

Blinded by their imaginations! "The demiurge is a hermaphrodite!", Alfred Kubin. Nothing he reached in his life except some shots of heroin, social pampering, and the federal gender laws, to make his headaches and intellectual hinderance a democratic virtue!

Only the mustachio is still too broadly built to be called fuhrer!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:07 am

The Princess of X

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 Daener14
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:52 am

I live...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 434d6e498cad400a65e1fc597f6cb0ac

I see prosecutor Pontius Pilatus S.P.Q.R vs a direct democracy that installed Kaiser Augustus, the Son of God, and lynch justice. The Empire never recovered from this metaphysical stroke; up to socialism!

Here do I live...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 28 220px-Freistatt_mit_Hinweisschilder

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm