tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:03 am

If the question is you or me my answer is always me

They wanted my head as football for corrupt aims, how democratic soever

If you are in a situation of coercion all your pledges are invalid because the law respects your natural right to freedom. For the same reason it is in France and Germany not criminal to escape a prison or to try that

The world on the way to a Closed Institution (cp. Michel Foucault)

"Forget Foucault!"
    - Jean Baudrillard

Everything must get negotiated and mediated
    - Jean Baudrillard

The public right to self-defend

Da platzt die Birne, da knallen die Sicherungen durch!

The Self-Scorpionizing Of The System
    - Jean Baudrillard

Der Kurzschlussstecker - Theorie und Praxis -

Already at high school I outed as an expert for "short-circuit plugs", that I factually invented

The @gewoba miscalculated at different layers parallely, but this demonstrates quite good the ruling mindset, its intention, strategy, and tactics
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:51 am

Allie and Angie (what happened...)

The Preacherman...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoL51N_XUAAs3wA
    @mmedici70
    Poltergeist 2

--------------------------------------

#MeToo #MeQueer @Bklyn_LBGTQ

Already the Lionheart Sisters committed suicide after a LORDist "psychosocial therapy" based on reduced Freudianism, denying the case of Marie Bonaparte who maybe was the first in the 20th century who insisted in the right of femininity as a quality a priori again

Preacherman: "Follow Me in the future and become the bone of My Bone, the flesh of My Flesh and continue atoning for their brothers and sisters!"
    Allie: "Shall I help you?"
    Angie: "And finally there are only brothers!"

I refer to Quran 36:36 and not to Genesis 2

@JustMerell
    Eh... well that's the point of #biweek isn't it? Bisexuality isn't being gay/lesbian/strait but bi is bi.
    But hey, everyone their thing! Believe what you want, and feel what you…

Why I threatened a man to cut his balls off, and Angie hit boys?

In traditional Judaism or Islam, even if the reasons are slightly different, "Lesbian Bi" is seen as heterosexual

@JustMerell
    It just makes me sad...

I am a Jaguar Cheetah. I am not homo, I am Lesbian Bi

@JustMerell
    Okay, I teach and here it's the latest fashion for students to call eachother "gay" and "homo" for fun or as term of abuse.…

Eventually the Bremen Land Court was not about truth finding anymore but about punishing me for my existence, and there were obvious @gewoba connections. No one ever investigated the case of 2013 where a judge assaulted me in the lay judge office and the following cover-ups
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:58 pm

I finally arrived at the Bremen District Court (Amtsgericht) after a long fight

Batwoman has no chance only Batgirl has

I wipe you out, Chief Grinning Skin at Bremen Land Court!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoMh9SJXUAAkQ0s
    @bibliocivicosBU
    #BiblioSanAgustín #LGTBI

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoOmTbBX0AIFP-s
    @StasiaBehr
    Ugh...I end up looking like the preacher from Poltergeist 2 when I try to be as cool as Cote in a hat.

In relation to me you behave like an enemy power, I just defend my right to exist, and if I produce corpses. At no time I did anything illegal or for base motives - but you permanently do this

It is fault to impute you dealt with a civilian involving me in provocative actions - #Bremen #ff
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:22 am

Isais Lucifa Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Djl_zT2WsAECi7w
    @Goldylions
    “I am all that is, has been, or ever will be. No mortal has yet been able to lift the veil that covers me.” Inscription on the temple of Isis at Sais.

Isais... the second Hee of the Tetragramaton

First I fought the District Court from the Land Court for their parliamentary democratization in the name of vested interests. Then I turned the spear because this mess reached the Land Court and started to dominate all in Lutherist manner

As in school already they did not read - but assume and guess blindly, including many judges - for example my http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/archive , where I explained a lot and also delivered basic texts

Democratically administered by absolutist socio-clerical morons at 1000 tubes? Piss off, you social fascist breed!

Vive la Republique!

I promote a Nova Atlantis and no King of the World crap or such!

The Dominion of Corcyrus
    - Lady Alyena of Corcyrus, University of Gor, Market of Semris (Antiochia)

Those stupid Minims impute their motives to Lucifa Ashera! And finally I out as Isais again, the Isis of Sais!

Market of Semris, Dominion of Corcyrus, University of Gor

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoGQVpUWsAAsHeL
    @anttabipodasi
    Antiochia
    http://www.antalyatabip.org.tr

I am not a leader, I am a Magistra PhD @FU_Berlin by Bremen State Law - #MeToo #MeQueer @Bklyn_LBGTQ (I propose Magistra Ph and Magistra PhD as academic degrees and titles) - #Bremen #ff

I never act altruistic or in any salvatory "Christian" sense, I am creational evolutionist.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:08 am

Our Ladies Cathedral - the oldest parish in Bremen, built above an old stone circle. Originally this church was dedicated to St. Vitus, patron saint of arts and dances, later to the Maries, rather Anglican, and now the St. Petri LORDists rule

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 CQ95x9GWwAA4wcw
    @jaspervonlegat
    Samstag Abend 18 Uhr. Vesper des #Knabenchors Unser Lieben Frauen #Bremen. Lasst uns preisen den Herrn!

Churches and Unions - the Brotherhood levellers rule Our Ladies Cathedral in the name of Adamite LORD and genderism @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 C-sESXUXcAAw2-j
    @pressehb
    #1.Mai, 9 Uhr: Ökumenischer Gottesdienst v. Kirchen& #Gewerkschaft in #Bremen (Unser Lieben Frauen Kirche)

The Golem of Bremen myth is a corrupted version of the founding myth of Carthago. And Dutchess Emma factually means Elissa, better known as Dido, the Pirate Queen, first and last female ruler of Carthago @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DnKFSlwXsAESyoT
    @dinsdale_kevin
    In Bremen this weekend for some Bundesliga action tomorrow. Been on a wander and have found the Roland Rathaus and some long-haired dude playing along to Smoke on the Water with his violin - and some bier

To me the Golem is a symbol of heteronomy, and the highest justice positions are occupied by Swabians. The Town Musicians depict a Phoenix (female factually, cp. Simurgh) who was tortured and quartered @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Dnohgc2WsAM66po
    @Elbuferblog
    Bremen #Bremen #Roland #Weser #Bremerstadtmusikanten #Rathaus

The Golem of Bremen, @RathausHB_news... why no one ever investigated the matter, @BremenPolizei?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Dn86FaJXoAEDxm_
    @IAC2018
    When visiting the beautiful city of #Bremen for #SGC2018 and #IAC2018, do not miss the ‘Bremen Big 5’ in city centre: 3) The @UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Statue of Roland, a symbol of trading rights and freedom…

Geh doch zum Arzt, dein Schwein pfeift!

I am the Wrath of God, @RathausHB_news

Vollstreckungsbeamter/Vollstreckungsbeamtin
    Herr Kaufhold

so der Briefkopf @RathausHB_news
    Eine verirrter Adamit ganz offensichtlich

People with inconclusive sexual identity act in the interest of the State of Bremen, @RathausHB_news? This is criminal!

The Silence of the Lambs @RathausHB_news

Ja, stimmt, ich mag fast niemanden und mich am meisten

Globaltrottel #GlobalCitizen

I would burn all you morons at the east-front somewhere in Ukraine

Der Preuße und seine Pollacken sind Zwangscharaktäre. Und ich mag das nicht, ich habe Eigenschaften!

Verreckt doch einfach, ihr dummen Ärsche!

I will not serve as private in a a crisis, at least Lt.Dr., as I said, or I refuse again. I do not trust the Lutherists and their cranky world view. I anyway only could serve voluntarily

What is to defend at all? The hard corrupt core and its inflationary multiplication? And they again gas the wrong people instead of themselves?

You have no manners and I could vomit!

Ein kardinaler Irrer, diese/r Kaufhold

Valar morghulis!

Der/die Michael Kaufhold - ein kleines Gehirn hat aufgehört zu funktionieren - Ruhe unsanft in Ungnade -

To intrude into my 2006 started therapy even was illegal, @RathausHB_news, and is criminal and punishable behavior

You are intellectually underdeveloped, @RathausHB_news, and the democratization of all sectors and the 2013 "best practise act" did not improve the matter but promoted the retardation to a vested interests driven Lutherist vinegar and cucumber social medicine

I have some kind of contract with my creator, @RathausHB_news, and I will not violate it

The original diagnosis (GGC) was no quackery, @RathausHB_news, but the later social medical (PCOG) was. And I did not even ask them or begged for that. So far it had not much consequences except three statistcal teeth, but they were close to cause seriously harm

I cannot, I will not, and I am not allowed to stand for the guilt of others, @RathausHB_news!

You could pull all my teeth, it would not matter, I still could say that I am a Jüdin, the "ü-sang" is produced elsewhere. I am a Jewess Muslimah because I had accepted the Gospel, especially Source Q (Matthew and Luke) & the KJV Revelation because of precise grammar

The Jewish Nation State Law is necessary to prevent levelling attempts once and forever, and finally all Israeli will profit from that

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoRzX7sXoAAun2t
    @IsraeliPM
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with leaders of US Jewish organizations. Ministers Regev and Kara also attended the meeting.…

Do you only know illegal means, @RathausHB_news, to try to contact me? I am a Free Woman @FDPBremen and I do not like social control!

When I say there is no mercy in me anymore then there is no mercy in me anymore, @RathausHB_news; I answer social sadism with cruelty

Who is Execution Officer Michael.Kaufhold@LHK.Bremen.de (Vollstreckungsbeamter/Vollstreckungsbeamtin) who tried to kick in my door 9/13 & wants to do that again 10/9 @RathausHB_news? Without investigation! Third Reich? I had nothing to do with Verwaltungsgericht 2016

Sometimes I think I am the only one with a legal identity far and wide, @RathausHB_news, and this makes me so attractive for stable flies

The true Roland

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoAm8gUX0AAbAZq
    @BetamaxPod
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Here are some bramberry shrubberies that I know since early childhood

The Thing With The Thousand Eyes

Rabea Alienne - Magdalene - Helen -

Bramberry shrubberies are fast growing and the plant itself is very sensitive. One cannot say that they are carnivorous but finally they digest and integrate almost everything. Long before the "dark matter" was discovered some assumed that the universe is a bramberry

Bramberries... -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Bnir0_6CEAEj_EX
    @FASGallery
    Jesus Christ Crown of Thorne - Guido Reni

Probably there are different ways to reach higher order storage inertia and to stabilize it, but this world produced certain man made facts that are not to circumvent

I warned them so many times that they cannot expect male behaviour from me. How should genderism change that? And I already suffered the enforced androgynity a lot that I aimed to escape - and others probably too

Did I decide for the fate prenatally? Ask the chaots and bureaucrats!

I could not unveil Isais... because I was her

Avon Q - Codename Dancer

Recovery Of Order - The Birth of Gaia from Chaos

It is about the "deep structure of the state", the nitty-gritty

The main problem is that they never stop, and in some cases not even the proverbial batten helps

My Health Insurance and my Alma Mater are involved

Some still did not realize what avalanches they set off. Even if this is a mainly educational matter it is no excuse in law

To the Focke Museum with the Golem!

Some of these criminal perverts never will see Bremen again but go to Santa Fu or the Plötze

Scum! Abschaum!

You cannot reach me by imposed indebtedness, I only will increase the costs until the whole shithouse explodes. I want star bucks!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Reunion eventually would imply an Aztec two-step, a system of High Castes and Low Castes, as I wrote to the Bremen Prosecution. Individual Rights for the first (Human Dignity, Basic Law GG), and group rights for the latter (Human Rights, old DDR-constitution)

The recently ascending "social medicine" is clearly rooted in the methods of DDR-diagnostics where indviduation was defined as schizophrenic. In the BRD an individual medicine developed where the concept of healing was prevalent and the administrative aspect secondary

It was a huge mistake to not forbid Lutherism after the Third Reich or at least to hierarchize religiosity but instead to democratize it. And maybe this problem was even more East-Elbian originally where the secularization was more enforced than in the west

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 XZoCq_yaD-9CtQ01
    @HananyaNaftali
    WATCH: Christians parade through #Jerusalem in support of Israel. This is amazing! #Sukkot

Depends on who they are - LORDists?

Prussian Lutherist Social Stalinism...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 QOnXf4v3?format=jpg&name=600x314
    independent.co.uk
    The foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, just likened the EU to Soviet Russia
    Jeremy Hunt has likened the EU to Soviet Russia, accusing it of becoming “a prison” and vowing to “fight” for the Brexit deal Britain wants.

I am totally innocent, and for your dirty games you will pay all alone - #Bremen #ff
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:06 am

I do not feel any social responsibility and in me is no mercy. I am about culture

I send you to hell, you stupid moron!

Tat tu sehk! Tet!

In an extreme conflict situation I refuse to give first aid to the enemy (according to GGC rules)

The disaster takes its course and I neither can nor will I stop it. KAAABOOOOMMM!

Kneel or die! Bak buk beka!

King Kong Kurii Kaufhold, this dog of the LORDists and the Confederation...

The Dominion of Corcyrus...

If I would be interested in power there would have been war for long. I littered certain theorems of C.G.Jung at al., especially the one of the hermaphrodite as saviour, that I interpreted as successor of Apostle Paul. I am a Servatrix Microcosmi, a Kefa - Antiochia

The Tantalides - House Atreides...

The Ἑλένη myth coincides quite nicely with the one of Ashera Lucifa. Ἑλένη fell from they sky in Arcadia at the time of the Bronze Age Collapse (so 1200BC) in an egg of Nemesis hidden in a ball of fire...

Athens and Sparta...

There are similarities of Artemis and Ashera but they are not identic

I am a Jaguar Cheetah... I do not like to climb... but I can be damned fast

I do quite well with dogs, this is true, and most like me

I do not accept DDR-like social control, I am not the guide dog of the fuhrer! I am not a dog at all!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Dom9obNWwAAVgFR
    @MatkalN
    Replying to @netanyahu
    Nearly a star of David. Try again...

I do not accept definitions and attributions in the name of the LORD

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 74iMya_VVHPNnvFF
    @IsraeliPM
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara welcomed German Chancellor Angela Merkel, this evening, at the Prime Minister's Residence in Jerusalem.

I did not cause this unbearable situation and will not stand for the sins and corruption of others. I am totally innocent

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Dom6M3gX0AEdSAr
    @netanyahu
    Hosting German Chancellor Angela Merkel this evening at the Prime Minister’s Residence in Jerusalem. Welcome!

I never assumed Ashera to be a goddess

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera... - Sura 53:49 -

Ashera IL... if any man have an ear... the one whom God helps, literally

Israel is a She, King Shlomo and the Lutherists!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DompdZJXUAMO0QA
    @IsraelMFA
    Chancellor Angela Merkel in Israel

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DokOsfVV4AA3PYh
    @Jerusalem_Post
    BREAKING Report: Angela Merkel will cancel Israel visit if Khan al-Ahmar evacuated http://dlvr.it/Qm7jrM

And who stops the demolishing of my flat door by execution officers in the name of vested interests? It surely cannot be the constitutional state....

A male individual with inconclusive sexual identity by order of the State of Bremen? Are there more of that kind?

India is the problem and its guru-ties to Germany to religious and even parliamentary NGOs with hidden agendas, often covered as democratization and partly absurd sexual ideas conflicting with Islam...

The Land of the Pure

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DomnkXaXoAAvKQb
    @defenceforum
    India-Pakistan relations: Imran Khan briefs Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel about bilateral ties
    https://www.defenceforum.in

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DomUe2kXkAAy02Z
    @AviMayer
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel has arrived in Israel with a delegation of ministers; she will meet with PM Netanyahu and President Rivlin, visit Yad Vashem, and attend government-to-government consultations

What about the permanent violations of my Basic Rights and the Bremen State Constitution?

I do not know how many read my tweets, @RathausHB_news, my page itself had 5000 direct hits today so far but I am also in numerous groups, no idea how many

Radiant Dawn @RathausHB_news

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:34 am

The general naivity in this country is unbearable #Wiedervereinigung #TagderDeutschenEinheit

Lass den Wagen man rollen...
    - Oma

Maikäfer flieg... #Wiedervereinigung #TagderDeutschenEinheit

Ännchen von Tharau... #Wiedervereinigung #TagderDeutschenEinheit

#Wiedervereinigung? #TagderDeutschenEinheit? I only could cry!

My mum was so proud of her husband that the morons only misused and humiliated, he was an upright man, a warrior

My education was expensive and they want to throw me before the dogs...

I cannot go off-Gor, I joined the "forbidden continent" age 14 - the Whitewater Nexus - #MeanGirlsDay - I early had that "Kajira feeling" but finally became a mean Panther Girl. Dancer of Gor...

The Linden Logs

I am an expert in "second physics" and media anthropology. But I also did psychoanalysis and an education as alternative psychotherapist too

10 years I worked to say so for @LindenLab. I did not pay but caused a lot of traffic. No... I did not get any money, I just could be 24/7 online...

SL is @LindenLab, they made loads of money with @SecondLife @gor_sl. They should at least partly compensate the devastating effects

Finally RL is cheaper than SL

I like good sound design... but best are natural natural noises

I had a house hut in Korat Village... one room with fire place and the other with tub

#MeanGirlsDay @Bklyn_LBGTQ - #Bremen #ff

Deep Purple and Cheetah style

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DokO2zAXsAAP-I9
    @PrideInLondon
    Hope everyone has remembered to wear pink

Not #LGBTI but @Bklyn_LBGTQ. Purple juice

innocent drinks
    @innocent
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 am

I never was in Thailand. When I say Korat I mean a Gorean location @gor_sl

The suspects run freely and sick in the shadow of the church, defined as sane

They want to produce facts a posteriori to proof their absurd theories

In Santos they x-rayed my lungs in some Catholic hospital under a huge cross on the roof with some kind of steampunk canon. I am sane

The social "abbild" that they filed since kindergarten times never hit the core, the "social ego" that they imagined and fantasized never existed and therefore I never developed any relation to their LORD-super-ego. My "I" developed in the wild, and some realized that

They do not get through with prosecution and filing of action against me, and now they tend to illegal means. Attorney Picard saw that coming. He had the bullet and I get the gun

I told the truth in narrative truliness, and they cannot believe it

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Doihz3ZU4AAf9oP
    @taergaeryen
    Charlize Theron in Atomic Blonde (2017)

House Anshar, the Nile Lilly

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoT7XX3V4AAYBK8
    @BySupply1
    Black and Silver Fleur De Lys Ribbon Trim 3 Foot Length by BySupply http://tuppu.net/bc1f6f54

Matrix Revelations - I am not Trinity, I am Triskely. Imagine that I am the second Hee of the Tetragramaton, the H"3"O, the factor unkown of Sura 36:36

The sign for water (H2O) will not quench your thirst
    - Joachim Veil

I refuse to be the object of subjective politics and justice that is to a great deal based on the moral majority belief of vested interests and not on knowledge and conviction. This even more since my position was abjected so far, You only could accept me adjected

We must make the weak strong, and the strong weak! So a basically Christian dogma to come to social justice finally. At school this factually meant that I had to do hard sports while a two meter guy of 120 kilograms got the place in the gymnastics group that I wanted

Unlearned boys as bakery girls you can only fire and send them stone breaking. They are even too lazy to wash salad and stuff! All their oh so social political equality mess is a great XXXX

I do not think that I could repeat my Gorean online adventures, I am through with it, I am complete
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Doihz2JVsAIzVrR
    @taergaeryen

Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop, Flip...

"Transform her into a soul devouring SUCCUBUS and turn her diabolical powers against the death angel Astaroth!"

Incubus/Incubi = Buhlteufel

Und der Ritter Kunibuhl, Deibel ist das Kerlchen schwul...

I do not see it as especially kinky to like fuzzy sweaters, many girls have that

One of my favs was the "Fuzzy Sweater Forum"... I had not the slightest idea to what that could lead...

I begged no one to act on my behalf, not even the pope!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:55 am

Presidial Office 2
    Ministry of Information

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Doihz2dUUAAwDCg
    @taergaeryen

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:32 am

Dr. Alyena Lloydלֶהָבָה

The Lloyd Information System was founded by Edward Lloyd in London in 1688 @RathausHB_news and then spread in the cities of the former Hanseatic League, finally mainly Bremen and New York - after WWII the State of Bremen became American Enclave - Gotham City AE N.Y.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 CM0boaBUwAQ2QeM
    @Darrell_Lloyd
    When I was a child, she kept Gotham City safe for me. May she Rest In Love.

My great-grandma was Hedwig Lloyd @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Dh7xUryWsAE_0Bz
    @marsquenada
    Bad movie, great costumes: Virginia Madsen as Rachel Carlyle in Gotham (The Dead Can't Lie) directed by Lloyd Fonvielle, 1988 #outfit #80s #fashion

Some like to use the name Lloyd as prename for various ends @RathausHB_news...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DN4NI4xVAAE7jSI
    @TheKingSomeDay
    Vote Lloyd Winters for Mayor of Gotham!
    Putting Honesty back into the Leadership of this great City.

Gotham Lloyd - Ministry of Information

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 B-aWpLYCEAAJXUo
    @dialmformovies
    RIP Lloyd Fonvielle
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 B-aWpdXCEAAwUrT
    Co-writer of THE MUMMY (1999), and directed GOTHAM movie.

Gotham Central Station
    (a playlist I made)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am

Judy has Facebook and I have Twitter, only difference is that I have no Facebook accesss - and I do not want that anymore. Skype is anyway gone and lost for all. And Whatsapp I refuse to use. I am quite happy with my two @Telekom_group mobile numbers. Modulationable

I know where Judy is, and she knows exactly where I am, and the IDF too

Blade Runner

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DonVxFnU8AA7sY4
    @TheCinegogue
    Sets from Blade Runner 2049.

The Steel Worlds

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DoYigzxWsAASs_z
    @fsparise
    BLADE RUNNER 2049: Black Out 2022 by Paul Chadeisson

To use the name Atreides is not as abysmal as the name Lloyd, even if it seems vice verse first glance. It depends on the direction aimed at. Giant steel things? Lloyd

Judy I met in Scotland age 14, this cousin from Canada, she was a few younger than me and the typical Jewish Princess... (we almost scratched each others eyes out playing monopoly)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DovKA6HUUAAZrSc
    @softlillys
    Atomic Blonde (2017)

Mother Nature, Father State... I am a Daughter of the State and not of the Social

The Social Department and The State say I shall stay in this flat - and I will do that!

I was not the main target but I often was "escorted" to elementary school by boys to keep me under control. But it was demonstrated what could happen: the "transformation" of the horseman sister for example into a boyish slut

I personally did not want Germany as child, my sister was different, she was born later and a child of the Federal Republic and not of the Enclave: Batgirl and Supergirl. Most of what I experienced behind the house she did not get anymore. Before we moved I ruled

The aim of throughout democratization is most dubious to a republic state as the State of Bremen especially and the Federal Republic generally is. Even more if @BVerfG defined Public law as democratic right @BremenPolizei @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 VhcckLlF?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.dw.com/en/german-intelligence-agency-spied-on-interpol-and-news-organizations-spiegel/a-38543902

Chief of Interpol missing

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 SAFyvst7?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.dw.com/en/head-of-interpol-meng-hongwei-missing-after-china-trip/a-45766942?maca=en-Twitter-sharing

Factually I covered Horseman (Reuters Lloyd, cp. Caspar Hauser) when I shot half a tooth away with my pea pistol in childhood... I did not want him to see the Red Horses and to get in contact with some strange friends I had @RathausHB_news

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DovKADIU0AI1TY3
    @softlillys
    Atomic Blonde (2017)

BMW 1 Shadow Line...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:52 am

Both were diagnosed "hyper-intelligent" in childhood, one in Canada, the other in Bremen - both of German roots according to the Imperial Preamble

Me and Judy had a similar life standard, both were married, me academic and she had children... the effect was the same

You silly Lutherist Weser-Kurii want the gymnastic apparatusses back, @weserkurier? Spades you will get and the whip is needed!

Yet there are masked ones my servants: it may be that yonder beggar is a King. A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty.
    Liber AL II:58

We could help so many
    - Wallenstein

Common man always tries to distract from the measures that are addessed to him to avoid treatment

A peaceful takeover?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 FjE-ufX8XWoue5Il
    @IsraeliPM
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu  met today, at the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem, with German Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs Heiko Maas. The Prime Minister commended the successful G2G in Israel

Meanwhile at the fence...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DowfHiPXoAUmWx7
    @IDFSpokesperson
    RIGHT NOW: A mob of approx 20K Gazans are burning tires, throwing bombs and grenades, and attempting to break through the border fence with Israel, which 10 armed terrorists did, until we stopped them.

All pervert adults master the tactics of double-binds and schizogenic constructions. And if they get angry not even official letters are free of that

Main Thing Number 1

I am less democratic than Judy, she is more pro-Palestinian

Judy had a Mazda and me had a Mazda... we did not know of each other for aeons anymore, and both lost the car almost the same time - or taken away... Both landed without own money in welfare state and got into a lot of similar trouble

I continue because I love the rain, I do not fight for the Dune Agenda

The left @BMW 1 hatchback I could like. Colour Sunset Orange or Melbourne Red

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 C_uPdcBUMAE8QrS
    @feli_erik
    BMW 1 Series Facelift 1er Preview revised Interior & Shadow Line Exterior
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:15 am

I just want a car...

I never begged anyone to import me into your system of belief. For the consequences are you alone responsible. How often did I say that I am not a savior?

Nothing but XXXX they babble all day, I am entirely fed up with that. Why should I want them to survive?

Most ex-Oshos and affiliated transcendentals I do not like...

According to the Basic Law Preamble Vox Populi is not Vox Dei, and the Bremen State Consitution gives  me the right to be I am that I am. Do you want to get deported?

Kali is a stupid nut...

I am not THE STAR SAPPHIRE (first sword), I am THE STAR RUBY, I am bodily

Who calls us Thelemites will do no wrong
    - Liber AL I:40

It is just an acceptable definition

Thelemites are no ascetics but they often are forced to live in extreme poverty and misery

I neither do magic nor sorcery or rituals, inshAllah (2:102)

THE COMMENT.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
    The study of this Book is forbidden...
    Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence
    - Liber AL

It is innate to me

German Measles? No... it was a gift... Rubella? Rabea

Scarlet Plague Dragon Blood Endometriosis

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 CWg2912UkAERuwS
    @wcbookreviews
    The Scarlet Plague by Jack London
    http://westcoastbookreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/12/review-scarlet-plague-by-jack-london.html. Dover Doomsday Classics @doverpubs

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Doz0EuAX0AAQyZJ
    @momisunflower

Sigmund Freud - "The man Moses and the Monotheistic Religion". Here the mistake of his "dream analysis" becomes obvious. A male centrovision that overlooked Ashera. A mistake that Lutherist therapists passed on only all too willingly

I never said good bye to Freud*s "dual drive fate" and anthropological data supported my assumption. I am a wild thing

Localize, eliminate, globalize...

I presented Mary Poppins to them on a silver plate...

What is the right of the afterbirth if it does not fight for 1973 but for the super-ego? There is none

I cannot say that you shall kill your parents - but finally you all land at the Israel fence - WWZ -

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:26 pm

The Polestinians and the Jüdin...

I had no problems to shoot some of you behind the church...

How you get out of the idiocies you caused? Give me the car! Pronto!

I do not like the parental super-ego mentality, this social drive to control I experience as terror

Irrelevancies are moved into the centre but the main things are repressed into oblivion; and there the chaos takes hold and spreads democratically. I am the victorious child!

I was a good girl, even if I was naughty sometimes and also pranky, and this was the only thing that rescued me, that I was a girl

Das Dominion

Already in 2004 at Moove Online I made a "Gor-Gaia-Zip", including material from Norman and Crowley

Corcyrus is known as the City of Light, and belongs together with Market of Semris ("Antiochia"), where the University of Gor is located, to the Dominion of Corcyrus

I am a Free Woman of Gor and a Huntress

You come much too late, as ever, and your tools are stone age...

Sometimes I behaved like a small child, they called me baby girl. And it was 24/7 mostly. And my jealousy was literally. It was not just the tribe, my Mistress had a huge house and also a huge bed where we all slept together

I trusted in God and in my Mistress

Two years I was collared to her and became first girl. Close to X-mas 2012 I was released

"Flamie, you are a woman now..."

I am Soror Avelin

Ah! Ah! Death! Death! thou shalt long for death. Death is forbidden, o man, unto thee
    - Liber AL II:73

The star of the Argo is Sirius (53:49)

The crew of the Argo - Aster Argos

Primordial Gnosis

If you try to escape the LORD-demiurge in the name of the Holy Spirit (5:110) ...

I am such a friendly being but they tried to poison me many times with infectous stuff, even mixed hair restorer under, used chemicals to cause "hasen hoden"...

Freie Fahrt für freie Bürger, kein Filter für Faffner!

The gadflies and pesters

The internet I give to the masses, as a legacy

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mj50ewOa481qz4rgp
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:33 am

I am Jüdin and Muslimah you stupid social fascists!

There is no other diagnosis, it cannot and it will not!

I prefer to die to dependency!

I do not want a made bed!

I do not see a future I wanted to live in. Now or never!

How I hate this blindness of the closed system!

This XXXX social control and terror state!

I will survive and I will die in freedom!

Some of the @gewoba terrorists never will see the daylight again

I eliminate a family, and I like it!

Humpty Dumpty

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Do8kcTGXoAEyicM
    @thehill
    Taylor Swift breaks silence on politics, supports Democrats in Tennessee races

Game of Thrones

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Do86L-TXsAA1rU0
    @tayofmemes
    nah fam. Gregory pushed a baby over. Nearly killed Maggie, not once, BUT TWICE. Nahhhh. #TheWalkingDead

IDF Ready to Demolish Terrorist's Home; Germany: Palestinians Must Recognize Jewish State
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:56 am

This deviation that they tried by imposing doubling was just a definitory attribution, maybe based on statistics magic @gewoba

I do not have these shadings, I am continous @gewoba

Gor Evolved (GE) @gewoba

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Tumblr_oxsvg6C4HA1qaxkdwo1_1280

Basic Law Preamble, Imperial Preamble, 1. Bremen State Constitution, 2. Basic Law (GG), 3. DDR-constitution @gewoba

Malkhut, the World of Assiah - Mini Mundus @gewoba

I will not save you metaphysical idiots, @gewoba, I am not a saviour. Why you neither listened nor read and defined against the wall instead? Arrogance? I am a Servatrix Microcosmi, a Kefa, and I propose a caste culture

Causa Nostra

The Dominion of Corcyrus @gewoba!

11/22 the gay mason Minim herms send a female Adamite fellah as representant, @gewoba? How funny! I will gender them all!

It will hail arrest warrants, @gewoba, and if it would be after me you would do hard work at the Sheba Farms

My life style is my matter, @gewoba, and not the one of gay stink socks!

Endlich mal die Chance, dem dummen Volk aufs Maul zu hauen @weserkurier!

Our Queen does love ships
    - Tyrion Lannister

When the ships are down @FU_Berlin @TK_Presse

Ashera does better with S.P.Q.R obviously, @gewoba, what do I care Tanit?

I will whisper into your ears at night, sitting at the heads of your sleeping places. You approached too far

Retreat into your shadow realm, demiurge! Or must I detonate you?

Your stupid Adamite genderism @gewoba...

Verwirrung or Chaos
    Zwietracht or Discord
    Unordnung or Confusion
    Beamtenherrschaft or Bureaucracy
    Dummheit or Ignorance (Aftermath, Grummet)
    @gewoba

I do not want a new Bureaucracy but the Birth of Gaia from Chaos this time!
    @RathausHB_news

I am not the one who provokes chaos and catastrophes, @gewoba, but I am also not the one who stops them!

11/22? Do you mean the ships of Mirinieh Mirubieh, the Amazon Queen, you greedy stink socks @gewoba?

Lucifa rising @gewoba!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Dk7uwJUW4AAuWJS
    @MitchHorowitz

Go to a pyschiatrist 33. Grad @gewoba!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DpTtR2hUwAANvQe
    @ChadDChristy
    The Ninth Gate

I have the carte blanche

I do not compromise with arbitrary opinions!

What have you done to my song... you adult pervert adults!

If I have to go only would return with bombs as ploughshares!

Shabbat Shalom!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DpUclgbWwAA9lvw
    @dannydanon
    I wish everyone a peaceful and restful Shabbat!

The State of Bremen is not a Jewish Nation State, @gewoba, but it has a special legal tradition, condensed in the Bremen State Constitution

The DDR-constitution is useful as constitutional appendix to rule the migration and employment of people from countries with group based constitutions and socialization, @gewoba, but a generalization of these laws is illegal in the State of Bremen
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:28 am

The "Norman Deviance" - In what year the narrative things happened that John Norman described in his novel "Tarnsman of Gor" (published 1963; Gor- Die Gegenerde, 1973)? It is generally assumed it was 1957/58

I have a complete second life, and this started in 1973. But one cannot say that the year 10.123 C.A. in which I was born on Gor really equals the year 1973 on earth. I use the term "Whitewater Nexus" to codify all these synchronicties

I am from the "Covenant Realm". I was sent as a Witness from Gor. I do not know if it was chance that I missed the Gor Hub while teleporting. I moved more or less directly to the well, not knowing then that it probably was artificial and a sweet water problem existed

Hardly any moron understands this hidden Jewish joy of making gifts and not caring anymore. Bamberger, who once had a mall in Bremen, had that too. He gifted clothes to poor kids for confirmation. Finally they killed him in a KZ

In comparsion to "earth standards" Goreans are quite messie and can even enjoy the 1000 shades of dirt and cob webs... This does not mean that they are unhygienic with themselves. They are maybe even more hygienic than superfical earthlings @gewoba

In the infirmary I had some kind of laptop..., no idea how this functioned, and not all Gorean infirmaries have that. So my laptop is BtB in some way...

Goreans like spectacles, contact lenses they do not use. Surely they could make them, the Gorean Caste of Builders developed optics quite far, also for medical use

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_peu0weNMoT1qarw15_500
    Me at Mystic Fire, Ven Outlands, a while ago, watching Thassa

To the west of the massive Gorean continent lies Thassa, a vast ocean. No one knows where Thassa ends or what might lie beyond it. The “World’s End” is a term used to describe the area of Thassa that lies beyond the islands of Cos and Tyros. There are only a few small, close islands west of Cos and Tyros. It is a legendary place as no one has ever sailed there and returned. Some say that Thassa is endless. Others claim that it is protected by clashing rocks…

The final frontier…

…to bodily go where no Kajira has gone before…

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_peu0wfXniR1qarw15_500
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:19 am

It is your Cargo Cult and Superstition that would be reason enough for a terminating bombing

I am as poor as only a church mouse of the Lutherists can be... what life for cat!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DpZSIH5W0AE2-Q8
    @AdventureGamers

The Legend: Mirinieh Mirubieh, known as the Big Ocean, the Amazon Queen, was called to Tyros by her relatives who were in financial trouble. After her fleet passed the Strait of Gibraltar the Council of Carthage blocked it. She was finally banned to the Island Delos

1307 – Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets
    This is correlated to the story of the originally 22 ships of the Amazon Queen. 11 Templar ships...

Rumours go that the expeditions of Columbus & Co were not at all for assumed Aztec and Inca Gold but for the alleged Templar ships... It is told that the surviving Templars escaped the besieged Mont Serat or Salvat (Le Mont-Saint-Michel d'Arques) via tunnels (not Mont Serrat in Spain/Catalonia) to Portugal and departed from there direction Atlantic...
    (I have been there, also in Lisboa and Porto, and discussed with very strange people)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Mont-saint-michel-chapelle-acces
    http://www.renneslechateau.org/le-mont-saint-michel-de-rennes-le-chateau.html

Direct Money Upload is possible

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:16 am

North German Lloyd

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DZnEG1PW0AAr0OR
    @WatkinsMarine
    1858 Norddeutscher Lloyd Bremen launched passenger cargo ship NEW YORK, wrecked Islas Estados, Argentina 1891 #MaritimeHistory

Even if I am a Free Woman and a Huntress now I am still a good girl

The "Ven People" is the Legacy of Light @Bklyn_LBGTQ

The Kurii morons destroyed almost everything for their hidden clerical agendas

A new Panther Hub needed

Wirds bald, Kaufmann!

I am Flamie @Bklyn_LBGTQ

Under a Black Flag we shall sail... @Bklyn_LBGTQ

The Legacy of Death @Bklyn_LBGTQ

US Panthers @Bklyn_LBGTQ (Uma Soona Panthers)

The Delta Vosk Pirates @Bklyn_LBGTQ - A Corps of Media and Public Law Experts and Students - I am a Pirate Wench - #Bremen #ff

My body is mine! Mein Körper gehört mir!

I say I am Liberal Libertarian, I am a Radical in the Democrat nomenklatura, a Republican blade runner

I am not a socialist and never was a such, neither national nor democratic. As Anarchistin I belonged to the "undogmatic left", a conglomeration of people who refused "organization", also certain communists belonged to that but no socialists

To Lutherists women are not in high esteem, their only function is to get pregnant and if they die in childbed. And, woe, they are infertile! Then they are witches who could be burnt at the stake according to the law! Nowadays they came to the idea to gender them

I must not go to the federal breast cancer check, it is voluntarily, and my gynaecologist did not find anything dubious #DiaMundialdelCancerdeMama

What they never would teach you at school...

The Lloyd Information System was not a danger to public security originally, rather the contrary. The problem first arose after the Lutherists successively took over the filing system in the 1960s when the State of Bremen was "germanized". It had to vanish so 1969ff

Bremen, Germany or Bremen, Gotham City?

After the English bombed Bremen to ashes the Americans took over and made the City State an Enclave. My grandfather, the master glazier, was firefighter in the firestorm. The http://U.S.army included House Herderstr. and the Germans later never gave it back

Until the end of the 1950s there still were small battles and bomb attacks. It was not so sure what should happen to the State of Bremen that had joined the Federal Republic of Germany in 1948. Until 1956 also AE car and motor cycle license tags still were issued...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_odpgx19crC1qarw15_400

My tag would be AE6787876

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:17 am

I propopse to shredder all @weserkurier Lutherists digitally until final mineralization by EDPS

You evil breed of sucking flatworms!
    Mucus! Mucus!
    - Pythia

You will suffer and die for your sins and corruption, and no one else!

The Imperial Preamble

You cannot call me nazi only because I refuse to become object to your dark brotherhood rituals of cannibalist sharing, no matter if you define it as social; anyway a dubious term. I deny druidism as alien to the Saxonian tribes, What people did I incite? I am a Völva

The "notabilities" - worshipful master, ex cathedra. the pastor, @gewoba, @weserkurier. @SPDLandBremen... social justice!

Why you do not strive for the good? And why should I respect that?

I have knives with me since I was ten years old, my was father gave me the first one. He bought it in Villach

All power comes from the could

My real combat knife principially is a boot knife, I also can throw it

It fell two times out of my bag today

Not even the little finger...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DAnDT7UXgAAS4o1
    @LaurenSarner
    Petyr Baelish

If you try to sacrifice me I will use your corpse as bridge over troubled water - my way to paradise is cobbled with skulls

I am not going to stop the wheel, I am going to break the wheel. I prefer a caste culture to democratic/solipcist junkerdom where everyone can live his or her dream wherever the way may lead him or her according to the very thelema

I did not move except in your skulls, stupid Lutherists! My position is still the same!

I am Batgirl (because of my ears...) Ruby Lambretta AE -

The progressive liberal Hillary Clinton knew that the State of Bremen could be the key to stop the Global Agenda of the socialist Democratic Platforms...

AR 6369/15 @BVerfG > @USSupremeCourt  - State of Bremen, former American Enclave

If you need it this way I am your end, Germany!

Electronic Footcuffs for the @weserkurier Lutherist breed!

Whatever juridical opinions may rule #Bundestag and the @BVerfG majorities it is to avoid that they conflict with the Bremen State Constitution and the 2013 in Bremen ratified Quran (Bremen Islam Act)

Public Law is the supreme discipline of law and madness and not what @BVerfG defines

Today I dropped the district bird!

According to valid laws I am right @BVerfG - after me the flood...

I do not accept this easternization of the West-German, and especially the State of Bremen corpus juris, for the the sake of group rights, either in adminstrative EU interest or not @BVerfG

File number AR 6369/15 @BVerfG I critizised exactly what they recently declared as Public Law...

Tigerishka, a large, female telepathic feline creature, she initially mistakes Miaow as the intelligent being whose thoughts she can hear, and Paul as a "monkey"...

The Wanderer - "Tigerishka" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wanderer_(Leiber_novel)

Homo Faber - this boring post-war typus was factually the one who caused the Third Reich. Maybe in middle mass post-war Europe just in a "sleeping state" (the 68er kids as its spores?) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Faber_(novel)

The Bible intercepts a "second" human variety that Anaxagoras at least discovered 500BC, as last of the Abrahamite scriptures the Quran reintroduced this theme so 600AD

Homo Faber (humans) and Homo Luden (genien; jinn, Quran) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luden

Down with the sneaking levelling by Middle Mass Agenda and EDPS!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:42 am

Mayor Sieling... -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 DGKFSZkVoAEMHTq
    @scottderrickson
    Mickey Rourke on the set of Angel Heart (1987)

Sieling is the one with the mind damage because he clinges to a certain reality construct to stay stable. And this is why he tries to avoid me but to command me by telecontrol...

He died for his solipcism...

Dr.King's impassioned speeches appealed to northern Whites, as well as to Christian and American ideals. In 1963, he led the massive March on Washington, where 250,000 demonstrators descended upon the Lincoln Memorial, there we heard "I Have a Dream!" #MCM https://trib.al/wsMcsek
    @EBONYMag

I am the protagonist of my of my dreams and not Mayor Sieling

I do not care at all what you want from me, the question is what I want

If needed I call the Alma Mater to fire the full nine yards!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_odpgtuysL81qarw15_500
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:50 pm

The Sickos... then you turn into "Sicko Mode"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 12 ZYnlHqQ-VfazeoUF
    @Vevo
    MIND. BLOWN.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:07 am