tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Dark Science - Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Dark Science -  Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior Empty Dark Science - Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MuXgpl2Sxg
    Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dark Science -  Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior Empty Re: Dark Science - Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:50 am

This is just one reason why I'm against flu vaccines. Having worked at the PUblic Health Department and listening to all of the screaming kids on shot days getting dangerous needless vaccines was a bloody nightmare.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Dark Science -  Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior Empty Re: Dark Science - Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Post  Micjer Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 am

Project Funvax

This is so disturbing in so many ways. The Nazi's wouldn.t be proud....they ARE proud. The germans lost the second world war...not the Nazi's. They are alive and well living in the US.

Has God stepped aside and left these Demons in charge? So if they are going to aresol spray the virus, what is the effect on "ordinary" people?

What if the Taliban has a virus that will make everyone in the Penta gone a fundamentalist religious fanatic? Now wouldn't that be a twist.

Or maybe they are already.....worshipping a demonic god. Too bad they wouldn't spray themselves!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:18 am

Spray themselves? What a novel idea. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:20 pm

after watching my parents
    who at 60 and 65 where very vital people
    who then started to get the annual flu shot
    watching them at 76 and, 81
    battling cancers, etc.,
    there is absolutely no doubt in my mind
    -THE FLU SHOT KILLS
    - and, the vacines are created to create lifelong customers of the big pharma companies
    - sure glad, i was born in the late 50's and didn't get a lot of those vacines
    NOR, have i ever taken a flu shot

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 am