tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video Empty UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Watch this amazing catch of a giant UFO triangle behind Earth. There are two of these cameras to detect things as solar storms and such in front and behind Earth. The leaked NASA video is below.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video Empty Re: UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDIfVunsYQ&feature=player_embedded
    mars pyramids..cities..towers..ancient ruins..ufos..water..extrestrial..200 amazing photos.

Quote: The disk shaped object, the pools of a liquid (water?) a group of objects that look like a herd of sheep (3:05), the trees and the pipe spraying a liquid on to the surface of mars. The picture of the pipe spraying liquid (1:25) has been used by army trained remote viewers to obtain information about it, and indeed confirmed there are human(like) activities on mars.

Must see newest anomalies that appear to be intelligently designed and constructed.
    Coordinates are in the image.
    Heading should have NORTH at the top.
    Range is anywhere between 76 meters to 100 meters from surface.
    Tilt: 50 degrees

Lat:41° 27'21.50"s
    Lon:56°58'39.66"E
    range:79m
    Heading:2.000000°
    Tilt:50.000000°

Sanicle
    Sanicle

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video Empty Re: UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Carol wrote:Watch this amazing catch of a giant UFO triangle behind Earth. There are two of these cameras to detect things as solar storms and such in front and behind Earth. The leaked NASA video is below.

When you look at it closely it actually looks to me like a diamond shape. There's a less obvious triangle shape at the front of it also.

Speaking of which, check out this video shot in Indiana at http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3808950/diamond_shaped_ufo_military_craft/ ..although I'm not saying the two are related as the one in the NASA video is obviously a lot bigger.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 am

It is diamond-shaped.
    astralflyer
    astralflyer

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth -- Leaked NASA video Empty Symbology

Post  astralflyer Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 pm

If this video is genuine it seems to be two triangles joined at the base to form a diamond shape, one dark and one light?

Having a quick look at the symbology of this threw up some interesting stuff...

1. Feminine / Masculine forces
    2. The Holy Trinity

anybody find other stuff?

AF
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 am

There are days I feel so locked into 3-D reality. Even looking at this I still don't get it. This must be one of those really embarrassing dense moments for me. Even when the craft were supposedly above me I didn't see it and that was the time when I was sitting in the circle with Joan Ocean surrounded by orbs that the camera picked up. I didn't see those either. confused

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Someone told me that it is a transparent kite...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:00 pm