tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
JesterTerrestrial
Micjer
gscraig
investigator
THEeXchanger
Brook
mudra
TRANCOSO
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
Lionhawk
Hypothetical Situationist
Beren
shiloh
Carol
Owlsden
Threecaster
Mercuriel
lawlessline
Floyd
24 posters

Hopeless Project Camelot

Floyd
    Floyd

Hopeless Project Camelot - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopeless Project Camelot

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Good to see you.

This site is full of nutters. Enjoy.
    They will like you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Hopeless Project Camelot - Page 2 Article-1280781-09B6EBA7000005DC-563_468x453
    Cheers Toast & welcome HS

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:00 pm

HS, you brought up many good points. But in any case, I must say it is also your perspective. Which is defined by the time zones you spent there. That also applies to everyone. We all have had our own experiences on these boards. That said, I also think with all those experiences that abound out there, there are that many perspectives. Kind of like stacking wood, where it just accumulates. And all those written words become the property of what ever the board site is called. The bottom line is much of this is all based in the second hand and also the manipulation of it by whoever.

But one thing is for sure is that you can't argue the first hand. The heart governs this, as in the seat of the soul. The one thing I had an experience in was how many folks out there were seeking some genuine healing, caused by whatever. This seems to be one of those underground type currents on most of these meta boards. I just want to point out that this is a good thing and never seems to get the proper attention it deserves.

Also limiting of the consciousness can be very dangerous, besides suppressive. In my first hand experiences that have accrued through my life, there are a lot of crazy things that are out there and should not be ignored. The truth of that should be available to folks. Sharing of our own personal experiences to one another, without stabbing criticism, is vital because it supplies us with the "feedback" at the same time. So these boards do provide us with an exchange of energy. Not always good.

So when you speak of the real issues, it is in your perspective. I agree with most of your speak but what are the real issues, is what I have a difference of perspective with?

Respectfully

I must be a nutter. LOL Crazy Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 am

Welcome Hypothetical Situationist,

Chemtrails eh ?

Hopeless Project Camelot - Page 2 Funny_new_17

Yep - We're going to get along Famously...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 am

Welcome from me too Hyopothetical Situtationist. I think most of us here at the Mists would see the general trend in the 'Truth Movement' much the same way you do. The problem truly is, as you say, sorting out fact from the fiction we are also fed. Some of it is very 'entertaining' and, in a way, good exercize for the 'mental muscles' to help develop discernment, and some would be nice to believe. But, as you say, once you've read a lot of it you begin to realize there are those who are clearly trying to keep us mesmerized and deluded by feeding some of it to us for the reasons you give. I see it as being just a further step up from the TV, drugs, video, movies, games etc that are fed to the 'masses' to keep them 'amused' so they don't seek and question the actions of the ptw, only directed at those who do look further and more deeply into the state of the World today.

Sounds like you've spent a lot of time studying all of this stuff and I, for one, appreciate any guidance I can get through this minefield of info out there from those who clearly have discerning minds like yourself and others here I respect on this forum. So may I ask what aspects of it all you see as Truth yourself, along with the chemtrails?

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

To speak to the point of 'real issues' versus 'non-issues'.

I don't want to sound like I am the authority on this matter, as ultimately it's a choice that the individual must make. I guess when I talk about this dichotomy, I'm referring the contrast of things like chasing the Annunaki when we're being poisoned from above by chemtrails. I think it's the perfect example of how priorities can be distorted and perspectives can get clouded by the presence of mysterious myths. One phenomena you can see with your own two eyes, and you can read documentation on. The other, you're not even sure exists and will probably never see - yet this is exactly how counterintelligence works, as some people believe it and spend all their time chasing giant lizards when no attention is being paid to something they can see, and could change.

That's not to preclude the existence of the Annunaki, or similar creatures at all. I have no way of saying whether they exist or not, although I can see how the myth of their existence has been used to distract and disable people from being critical about tangible issues. This goes for everything else too; the universe is a strange and wonderful place, and you really can't rule anything out - least of all personal experience, which is the ultimate truth.

I guess that if I were to advocate anything, it would be to draw a mental line between things like personal belief, personal experience and conscious reflection - and the tangible, objective issues which affect us all. It's not my right to come in here and start telling people what to believe, but I always suggest that people look at how information is used to affect people. That is the key, because Alex Jones can get up there 6 days a week and tell you the truth, read straight from official documents - yet at the same time he's disabling you if you're not conscious of what he's doing. Same goes for the other end of the spectrum - Kerry Cassidy can promote lots of information that is fascinating and may be true to some degree, but you'll be led around in circles forever if you're not conscious of how the information is being used.

This is an ongoing discussion though, and there is a lot more than can be said about this. I'm just trying to keep in it bite-sized chunks..
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 pm

You make some valid points, H.S. In this general area of research (or pseudo-research) most things are difficult to prove, and even more difficult to properly interpret. Also, one never knows what the hidden-agendas might be. So really, it's probably wise to consider a wide variety of subjects and sources, without taking any of it too seriously. I treat most of this as science fiction. On the other hand, the Annunaki (and friends?) might have a lot to do with the chemtrails and the NWO. All of this seems to interlink, yet connecting the dots often seems to be nearly impossible. This present mess is frustrating to the nth degree...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

The Camelot Forum has been hopeless from day one.

A bit like Liverpool FC, the past couple of years...
    Wink

Insanely Happy

btw Floyd, it's really nice to see you here again!
    Hugs
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Hypothetical Situationist wrote:

I haven't been kicked out, and I don't know why that is because I have been just as vocal in questioning the Camelot status quo and encouraging people to be critical of the stuff they're fed from Cassidy & Co. Perhaps it's simply a matter of time..

Anyway, I look forward to some productive dialogue on this forum.

Hi HS.
    Good to see you here.
    There are some good posters on Project Camelot. And a couple of pleasant mods too. I feel for them. And I did enjoy some debates there. It wasn't a bad forum.
    I feel vindicated by my banning there as it threw further fuel on my argument that all the better known 'conspiracy sites' are nothing more than outlets for misinformation and when the boat gets rocked they dont like it so out you go.

It says more about them than it does about me.

Kerry Casisdy's problem is her following of the holy trinity of Hoaxland, Wilcock and Hayes. Quite clearly all three are full of doggy do do. Im sure shes a nice a person but she is totally deluded. Though if that's what she to believe in thats fine. I know many of the posters on Camelot forum think that she is promoting a load of rubbish quite frankly, then they (a couple of mods) have the audacity to call us trolls then ban us. Such is life.
    They have a great deal to learn.

Sadly , not enough speak up against it but at least we know the MO of such sites.

Anyway I hope a few people got the message.

On the larger question of the 'real issues' which the conspiracy misinforming sites are distracting from, well they are quite simple.

Ecology and humanity.

The bullshit info put out and distributed by sites like Avalon and Camelot are detrimental to the cause of truth. The good news is people are catching on to that.

I hope one day they will wake up and realise they are all being had.

The truth is simple, free and beautiful.

And no one holds the key but nature herself.

It is impossible to pay for truth. And those who are cheeky enough to charge for it have a very long way to go.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 pm

It seems to me that " fantasy " is part of the human psyche and that life would be dull without it.
    I do see it this way because I am an artist and consider imagination a spring board in creation.
    To me it serves as a reminder that there is more to life that meets the eye and that the world
    itself is defined and limited according to our very perceptions and belief systems of it.
    As we expand our point of view our perceptions change too.
    I agree with you HS that one may hit the banana peel more than once in delusion and illusion in alternative forums.
    But that 's not different than what's taking place by the very fact of living anywhere on this plane.
    Life itself is frontloading us with body, thoughts, mind ,personality from the very moment of our birth.
    And yet at the same time it gives us an opportunity to awaken to our Spirit nature, to the truth of who we really are
    and what the universe is all about right here and right now while in the flesh.
    This to me has more to do with expansion in Awareness than accumulation of knowledge.
    As we play the game of life over and over we finally get good at it and are able to separate wheat from chaff faster and faster.
    It's like reading thrillers ... it's all exiting in the beginning but after a while it gets boring as you now know
    all the tricks and the mystery that got your attention stuck there is lifted.
    What I mean to convey is Illusions and delusions have no power of their own that can't be solved in Awareness .
    Once you have awoken it's hard to unwillingly go back to sleep again.

Welcome in our Mists.

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 pm

mudra wrote:
    What I mean to convey is Illusions and delusions have no power of their own that can't be solved in Awareness .
    Once you have awoken it's hard to unwillingly go back to sleep again.

Welcome in our Mists.

Love from me
    mudra

I agree!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:The Camelot Forum has been hopeless from day one.

Wink

Insanely Happy

Hugs

We are the only team who gave them a game my old son.

And they couldnt beat us

Hows things Overlord TRANCOSO?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 pm

The astral realms and its many inhabitants, not always good, just luurve fantasy.

It removes us from reality. And gives them food.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 pm

I liked what you said mudra. I almost always like what you say. I like the Bill and Kerry interviews, regardless of how much, or how little, bullshit they contain. They force me to think in unconventional ways. I'm currently trying to become a Pseudo-Egyptologist, and I'm learning one more time, how little I know about most things. The crux of my confusion is related to placing God and Heaven within this Solar System, rather than seeking a Distant God and Heaven. My new view requires a helluva lot of human responsibility (even if that is an oxymoron). What Would a Genuine Solar System Heaven Look Like? What Lifeforms Might It Include? What Would the Governmental System Look Like? What Would the Dominant Religious System Look Like? What Would God Do? What Would We Do? What if God is One of Us? What if God is a Draconian Reptilian? What if God is a Committee? What if All of Us Are Deluded?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Oxy.. you and HS are like long lost brothers.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Floyd, I like what Hypothetical Situationist has said thus far, and I love that name! Fantasy should be firmly based upon reality, IMHO. I love historical fiction. Come to think of it, I need to read some more Howard Fast novels, such as 'The Immigrants'. What if most of us are Immigrants from Sirius, at least on the soul-level?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Floyd wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:The Camelot Forum has been hopeless from day one.

Wink

Insanely Happy

Hugs

We are the only team who gave them a game my old son.

And they couldnt beat us

Hows things Overlord TRANCOSO?

Being a Lord of The Galactic Federation of Lies is like going to a never ending party, Floyd.

And if I'm bored or moody, I switch on my flat screen to remind myself how lucky I am...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    And if I'm bored or moody, I switch on my flat screen to remind myself how lucky I am...

Behold The Great Lord TRANCOSO. He wears his underpants upon his head.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Lucky for his LordHIP that he`s not French or rather not from a Crazy Happy French part of GLP...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:24 am

Floyd wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Still, the greatest twit of the Royal Family - His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales - seems to enjoy that a lot...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am

Floyd wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

And FABULOUS pants they are, Floyd!

btw, not sure if you've heard of this band, but my devine foresight tells me you might like this...

PINK FLOYD - One Of These Days (Live, 1996)

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 am

Saw that tour The Floyd

Buy a new Project Disinofalot t- shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/project_camelot_tee_shirt-235109131416020802

On the back it says 'we feed you bullshit for breakfast'.

A snip at $23

This post was brought to you by our sponsers Hoaxland and Wilcrook and their amazing inside knowledge of predicting outrageous events that never happen. Just to keep you distracted and out of focus.

Have a nice day.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:02 am

Cassidy continues to support misinformationist Hoaxland quoting him saying that 'lies are one many levels'. His lies are only on one level however. A very 2 dimensional deluded and fraudulent one.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=21&id=67945&Itemid=164

"many people including Hoagland, Wilcock and many others want to see the LIGHT SIDE win..."

This is a very inane statement. Both, as we have seen documented all over the place are frauds who have predicted nothing accurate, consistently doubled back on themselves and are only interested in two things. Their egos and specifically in Wilcrooks case, their wallets.
    These guys wouldnt know 'LIGHT' if it came up behind them and kicked them right up the arse.
    The fear and misinfo they constantly push out promoted by Cassidy is much more akin to the DARK.

Still waiting for your piloted asteroid to hit the moon Hoaxy? Bit late isnt it?
    Of course supporting people like him will only drag her followers on Camelot, (the dwindling number she has left) further into the cesspit of fear, fabrication and disinfo and I have to say she is doing an excellent job of it.
    Well done Project Disinfoalot.

Im looking forward to the next non event predicted by one of her con merchant 'insiders'.

Good grief.

Meanwhile on Planet Earth......
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:28 am

Due to the level of boredom that breeds from stories of hoaxland and disinfo endarkened beings we focus here on earth - back to the garden and the story of honey bees. We're doing much better now (the bees and me), thank you very much and I can work around them on the back end of the hive without protective clothing and gloves. However, the next task is to clear off some of the bees wax from the frames occupied by the flighty creatures. Needless to say I'm somewhat nervous and anxious at what this entails and will be outfitted in full protective clothing for the project after I get my nerve plucked up to handle this daunting task. The maintenance of bees is far more invigorating then caring for the ducks who have given up on raping the hens. Crazy Happy The poor dears. I wonder if it was as good for them as it was for Paddlefoot.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 am

Carol wrote:Due to the level of boredom that breeds from stories of hoaxland and disinfo endarkened beings we focus here on earth - back to the garden and the story of honey bees. We're doing much better now (the bees and me), thank you very much and I can work around them on the back end of the hive without protective clothing and gloves. However, the next task is to clear off some of the bees wax from the frames occupied by the flighty creatures. Needless to say I'm somewhat nervous and anxious at what this entails and will be outfitted in full protective clothing for the project after I get my nerve plucked up to handle this daunting task. The maintenance of bees is far more invigorating then caring for the ducks who have given up on raping the hens. Hopeless Project Camelot - Page 2 245713 The poor dears. I wonder if it was as good for them as it was for Paddlefoot.

Ducks raping hens?!?!?! What is this world coming to....... Hopeless Project Camelot - Page 2 420354

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:17 pm