tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death Empty Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death

Post  Carol Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmivrnktkQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4a_Gu49SA&feature=related
    Actual photos of the human soul? Or part of it? Its a very interesting piece of work about the field that surrounds/fills the body

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death Empty Re: Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death

Post  Carol Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death Empty Re: Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death

Post  Carol Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUGoFTfP7w&feature=related
    When he was 3, Colton Burpo went to heaven during an operation on his ruptured appendix, and at now age 11, tells what he saw and heard!
    http://event.cbn.com/700clubinteractive/event/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:20 pm

An amazing story of a 6 year old boy that was in a fatal car accident, suffering internal decapitation, in a coma for two months, not expected to survive. Died and went to heaven, coming back with an amazing story. 4 videos in all, totaling about one hour. The story just gets better and better throughout the videos. The boys father is interviewed by none other than Coast to Coast's George Noory.
    http://www.theboywhocamebackfromheaven.com/

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm

I haven't watched the video yet, but I just wanted to say that I grew-up attending a church which teaches the non-imortality of the soul. In fact, they teach against the existence of a soul. They teach bodily resurrection rather than reincarnation or dying and going to heaven, purgatory, or hell (door number 1, door number 2, or door number 3). I now believe that we just get recycled over and over, and that this world is heaven, purgatory, and hell. However, I do not get involved in anything supernatural, although I've had some very creepy and upsetting things of a supernatural nature happen to me over the past couple of years. I wonder if my church taught what they did (and do) because of the alleged reptilian and demonic phenomenon? I don't trust 'the other side' at all. I believe that by focusing upon mind, character, and personality development that we will be prepared for the eventual positive interaction with the supernatural, but that we shouldn't go where angels fear to tread, and rush 'contact'. My computer hardly functions, and my other computer was immediately and compleltely fried when I called the beings on the Moon, Mars, and Phobos 'Bastards'. Right after that happened a streaming white light passed between me and the computer monitor, as if to say 'Don't mess with us'. Plus I got scolded a few days later, so I'm going away for a while. I've enjoyed your threads and posts, Carol, and I will be lurking in the mists...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm