tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells Empty FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 am

University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tiny tinkerbells flying through the air in the British countryside
    By Jill Reilly
    3 April 2014

A university lecturer is claiming to have photographed fairies flying through the air in the British countryside.

John Hyatt, 53, says his series of photos which were taken over the past two years prove the tiny winged creatures do exist in the Rossendale Valley, Lancashire.

Mr Hyatt, Director of Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) at Manchester Metropolitan University insists his photos are genuine and have not been altered in any way.

CONTINUE TO ARTICLE & PHOTOS: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596119/Away-fairies-University-lecturer-claims-photographed-real-life-tiny-tinkerbells-flying-air-British-countryside.html

mudra
    mudra

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells Empty Re: FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells

Post  mudra Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:17 am

I could'nt figure out if these came from the same photographer.
    Maybe not as this was posted in 2009

Extranormal, Fotografías de Hadas REALES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZQW_3zL_Ko

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells Empty Re: FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am

They might be midges - little insects that can bite.

Midges in Scotland
    When it comes to midges in Scotland, let’s not beat about the bush. Especially as, if you beat about bushes in the Highlands in the summer, you’re liable to disturb clouds of midges. But are these little beasties that much of a problem? Will they spoil your trip? I’ve travelled in Scotland for, oh, years and years, and my answer is: possibly a little – but it all depends where you go. If you travel in the Lowlands, and a breeze blows, then midges in Scotland won’t be any problem at all.
    CONTINUE: http://www.scotlandinaweek.com/midges-in-scotland.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 am

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells JS33667511

Midges TRAN ?
    I don' t see a similarity between midges and these little 2 legged beings .
    Do you ?

Here is a midge
    FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6M6HtDnI1ny8Zekyry24mcHRiROwaFqQ7SBPmh1dxB3Wdebdt

Also midges don't emit light as far as I know.
    Fireflies do but they also don't look close to what one sees in these " fairy " photos either.

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells Firefly+lights_up

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:54 am

Here are some other photos I found around the internet

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells DSCF0113_21

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells Fairy-9152-detail-june-4-2010-edit1

And a video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktcFv5BqmZ8#t=30

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 pm

A 'fairy' documentary...

In Search of Fairies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX-XuP-SrZ4

... and a 'fairy' song by Jason Edwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YcgyWSIZOo
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:04 am

I still like this photo as pretty good proof that fairies are real (from #33 Elementals thread).

FAIRIES - University lecturer claims to have photographed real-life tinkerbells S

The story behind the photo (from a website that no longer exists unfortunately).....

: My Faery sighting was not a sighting at all, It is an actual photograph I took in my yard with a Faery in it. My daughters and I live in California in a 1920 LA Red Car from the Red Line. (an old streetcar) We live on a beautiful acre full of trees, flowers, animals and plenty of children. My oldest daughter was very involved with her own garden planting plants that would attract Faeroes, flowers, a beautiful Faery house, and much more. She read a lot about Faeroes and was trying to attract them to our yard. Around this time it was 1-1-01, New Year's Day. All the neighborhood girls were over to have a whip cream fight in our yard. There were about 10 kids. I knew my Ricoh 35 mm camera had very low batteries which causes slow shutter speed and might distort the photos but I knew they would probably look cool. To my amazement when we got the photos back my daughter saw the Faery plain as day in one of the photos. Two legs, two arms, wings in motion, a wand, brown short hair, even a gold tiara in her hair. I right away checked the negative, and bright as day, the Faery is there! I did not see it at the time I took the photo. It is beautiful! We are blessed. Saige

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 am