tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Emme
Simplicity
mudra
Carol
burgundia
Threecaster
10 posters

Personal Psychic Phenomena

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Personal Psychic Phenomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal Psychic Phenomena

Post  Threecaster Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Allright, I've definitely discovered a mechanism, in regards to affecting our personal link with time and space.

Personal Psychic Phenomena - Page 2 Old-leather-tassel-loafers-thumb14448827

I've a pair of shoes, that were once worn regularly, but fell out of circulation.

Well, the other day I found them, and set them on the stair.

Today I was heading upstairs and grabbed them on the way. The cat box is half way up the stair, and I saw hindquarters and tail as I went up; but 1/2 step later I could not decide which cat it was.

I leaned back down and looked. There's no cat in the cat box.

Then I realized.

It was the shoes, or actually, the re-synchronization of my current state to accomodate that of the shoes, which still had my imprint from months ago and hadn't been updated!

cyclops

My body system was updating the shoes, once the connection was established (holding them in hand), and during the download lag, I caught a glimpse of another stream!

Crazy Happy

So I feel like I may have stumbled onto a mechanism to modulate the time stream somewhat.

Maybe I accidentally plucked a finely tuned string somwhere (plucked? more like crashed into!)

If this interpretation is correct, then holding a very personal object, of which you have not held in a long time, may destabilize your timestream somwhat and allow additional perception to take place.

Just a thought!

study
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 pm

How utterly awesome 3C ! Personal Psychic Phenomena - Page 2 139717
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Hadriel

It seems like as my awareness increases, so do the "strange" things. What once was impossible is completely normal now.

I also imagine now that the completely ludicrous has changed to merely unthinkable Suspect

cyclops
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Another ring story ...
    mudra of the ring Wink

I was having a coffee today with a friend in a nearby pub.
    As we reached the counter to pay the bill my ring literally flew off my hand and hit the ground.
    The ring is the wedding ring of my father that died several years ago.
    Because it's too big for me I wear it on my middle finger and have a smaller ring
    next to it blocking it from falling as it has a perl . Even if I shake my hand thoroughly these rings
    can't leave that finger and yet that wedding ring defied all odds , jumped over the smaller one and
    dived on the ground leaving the other one behind .

Love from me
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm

That's actually quite amazing.

Makes me wonder...there may be meaning behind that...but it's up to you to interpret.

I remember reading in Linda Goodman's book Star Signs how she spoke of her belt buckles flying off, with the rings and belt intact...

A theory I have...I think you actually "blink out" for a slightly longer period than usual, for whatever reason; lost in thought, strong emotion, etc. This occurs more on an object level, based on how objects are existing here. (Are they manufactured? grown?, etc) hence, the ring itself behaving in an interesting manner.

Perhaps you momentarily touched your assemblage point....

So...pretty awesome. Cool

+++++++++

Devakas sent me some links about perfections.:

http://www.bvashram.org/articles/98/1/Siddhis-Riddhis-and-Mystical-Experiences/Page1.html

It's pretty awesome and interesting to read about these things. At the risk of sounding Ego driven, I see the precursors to several of these minor perfections already in my day to day life. It's more like they found me, based on the way of life I have chosen to accept as real (or they are a part of that life? study )

Perhaps all of us will observe natural tendencies ("Go with your strengths." some may say...) that will naturally emerge in our Being Here, as we align ourselves with our higher states of existence; i.e. your darshan, spiritual pressure, self-image, or whatever state of being... Your personal natural unfolding into your now (like breathing) will determine the type of perfections that are naturally inclined for you both to find each other.

These points are demarcations, or encouragement that your path is aligned with your way of life. (Or something like that! drunken )

The Carol The Carol The Carol

{and are actually obstacles on our path to enlightenment, but that is also fine!)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Prior to this incident we had been discussing UFO phenomena and paranormal stuff that my daughter in law had been witness to . I did'nt feel myself going into any state of higher awareness in the process though.

Anyways I think we are constantly reassembling the world on automatic and that events like this act like a sign post calling our attention out of the otherwise hypnothic state.

That ring story reminded of another one I experienced about 17 years ago.
    I was married at that time and just had moved into a new house
    We went to an auction and bought a set of 4 wicker chairs and used them to
    furnish a study room for our students. To make them more comfortable I put a cushion on each of them.When the course was over the room would be closed and no one would go in there.
    One day I went in the room to clean it. As I lifted one of the cushions I found 2 small rings laying right in the center of the chair. Both were golden. One with saphires and the other rubis ( I had them checked in a jewelry shop).
    I asked each of our students if these rings belonged to any of them.
    What is amazing it that I found no one to whom these rings belonged.
    It seems they materialized there out of thin air.
    I still have one of these actually but lost the other.

Love from me
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 am

ring-ring! ring-ring!

maybe someone is calling you? Lolerz

rings are very intresting...tre'universale!

You have a deep connection there, a manifest significance of your being here me thinks...

()()()()()()()()() Random Thoughts ()()()()()()()()()

Beauty is expensive, and this has nearly been it’s death.

Shunned by delirious bean counters, only too late did the bottom lining meat hooks realize…

Folks would rather live, work and play in places that look nice; more importantly FEEL nice.

We need beautiful uselessness. We draw and attract, event extract from the hardest, flattest terrain, single simple objects of beauty: a small icon, a carved animal, a single flower.

Any of these objects, when placed against the hard ugly of anything concrete, will often bring a tear of joy to any observer; if not for the joy of the flower, but sympathy for the concrete.
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Only have a minute but I suddenly felt I needed to share with you that recently, several times I've experienced a shift in time lines. Like a de ja vue. I saw something and when I did, it was like, "Where did I just see that?" but it was nowhere to be found. So many things happening. . . . can't even begin to put it all down. It's like everything has exploded inside me. A BLAST OFF if you will. . . into the new paradigm. Such unbelievable excitement. My dog is going c r a z y! Personal Psychic Phenomena - Page 2 230180 Have to learn to manage it better!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Ya, its a reflection of the love the universe has for us.

The amount of responsibility we have is staggering. This points to what intention is, kind of like "the secret" type of stuff.
    For example the coincidence of the Batman movie and the shootings. This is the universe telling us that we are part of matter in our minds.
    This is Jung's syncronicity. This points to the obvious dangers of redirecting it as a societal or individual MK ultra. More to the point, its the energy potential that is generated from this awareness and as to where you are directing it. Is it going more to the bad overlords who control us or is it empowering man?

Let me respond to Reavers take from Nexus. He is very good, and is pointing to a place where God and man meet. The place where truth gets forged and where truth gets split.
    His focus is like of an atom smasher.

This is why Faith comes first in intention, as man cannot lead man or more to the point of the lion and man in the GOT. A lot of the confusion comes from the times. As the need for "Know Thyself" is at a depth never seen before on a global scale. This is called linear evolution, and the use of Time. So the mania of knowing thyself is also in the time of Knowing thyself. I would point it to this as the Gospel continues to be the best representation that I know of, of consciousness.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Matthew 24:35

11. Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

GOT

Its a drama of man. Who came first the scientist or the occultist....

Originally Posted by KristenAnn
    For those interested in the deeper "esoteric" (simply means "not seen" by most people or "hidden" truths) meaning -- actually the individuals of Jesus and Christ are 2 different souls. The great Christ being "overshadowed" the man Jesus during the last 3 years of his life when he became known as Christ.

Reaver: This is so similar to what is written in "The Rosicrucian Cosmo-conception" and yet some people who declare themselves Gnostics would see Jesus as a representative of Satan. Of course then you have to wonder how each camp knows their version is the truth when there appears to be zero evidence for the existence of a man with the powers which were attributed to Jesus Christ Super Star.

Some say Jesus and Christ are simply philosophical allegories, some say people eventually mixed up the allegories with Jesus the man and then we end up with a mutant bastard. You would think that someone who was seen as the world's redeemer would have left undeniable proof for all to see and inspect closely... and there's Apollonius of Tyana who for some reason had similar attributes to Jesus... but of course Apollonius didn't reach a celebrity status.

Oh dear Reaver! No! That is TOTALLY YOUR interpretation! Not at all mine! It never even occurs to me that meeting Anyone is going to "add to my credibility" Geez! It takes a twisted mind to twist and re-interpret things like this.

Reaver: Truth hurts, doesn't it? anyone paying close attention, anyone who doesn't override their critical faculties with hyper emotional BS can see it clear as day. You mention other people a lot and embellish their tales, either by invoking authority, ancient texts or by associating your claims to "cool" people you attempt to validate your new age BS... but of course one is to believe that you don't promote new age crap, denial is fascinating. Of course no one likes the story of a simple mortal putting effort into actualizing his/her potential... we want the masters, we want the cool people, we want the higher energies, we want a cute Hyper Reality.

And apparently one must have a degree of Truth in them to recognize the Truth in others. So I leave it at that. What I sensed and saw in Bob Dean was and is a high degree of integrity and truth. Those who have and are open to this will have the "ears to hear" it and the "eyes to see it". And others I guess are simply not meant to understand such things. Whatever.

Reaver: What a cute rhetoric, doesn't work on me though. Maybe I need to tune my body of light into the Nth dimension to understand "such bullshit".... I mean "things", but maybe your forum fan club will rally behind your new age BS since it makes them feel safe. Ho, ho, ho

I just wanted to state that NO ONE has said that any "return" or Transition will be on the 21st or 22nd. No one knows the date or time. It will just be interesting to see what, if anything, happens on the 21st or 22nd.

Reaver: Hopefully no one buys into your BS anymore, that would make me a happy little man

All I know is what my research has shown, speaking personally. It has shown that these things WILL happen in our lifetimes, but no one knows the exact day. Bob Dean never said it would be on any certain day either. No one knows when.

Reaver: Make up your mind. Are your claims utter fantasy or are they real? funny how you always resort to "my research", "personally" "my truth" whenever someone puts pressure on you. By the way my own research has shown that 2+2= 50, personally speaking of course.

Just to explain, pod, "Cosmic Clearance" is a legitimate military level of clearance, and Bob Dean had it. It's the highest levels of clearance which allows one information and access to the truth of the alien/ufo issue.

Reaver: LMAO what a load of bullshit. Did Maitreya showed it to you or was the LSD too strong? The only clearance Bod Dean had was a clearance to his unwashed Xxxxxxx where methane was abundant.

And the research and findings of those with this level of clearance has shown that aliens HAVE lived on Earth for many many years. From your reaction above I can see that this may seem ridiculous to you, but it is something that Does seem to have happened. These things beyond our understanding may sound very fictional or science-fictional, but it doesn't mean there's no truth to Bob's statement.

Reaver: But of course the shadow government is too strong and Darth Vader has prevented the scientific community from realizing that which "cosmic clearance" reveals to the unwashed... oh wait... notice how she dances around the subject:

And the research and findings of those with this level of clearance has shown that aliens HAVE lived on Earth for many many years.
    Clearly this is an affirmative statement. Ooopsey aliens have been here for many, many years. Why? cuz "Cosmic Clarence" said so.

From your reaction above I can see that this may seem ridiculous to you, but it is something that Does seem to have happened. These things beyond our understanding may sound very fictional or science-fictional, but it doesn't mean there's no truth to Bob's statement.
    So now it's a maybe... it seems to have happened, but XXXX knows what happened cuz obviously this is something beyond our understanding, but I'll parrot about it anyway, tell you guys how this is the real XXXX and when someone thinks too much, I'll just invoke a "personal truth" card or how "close minded/not ready" you are for this.

Its the balance of Science and the Mythos friends. Search for portends....

Peace be with you....
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Indeed - Being a Christ is an accomplishment and there is no ownership in the designation...

They are and have been many in the Matter Creations...

"There are many Rooms in My Father's Mansion"

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 pm