tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Emme
Simplicity
mudra
Carol
burgundia
Threecaster
10 posters

Personal Psychic Phenomena

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Personal Psychic Phenomena Empty Personal Psychic Phenomena

Post  Threecaster Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

I have taken inspiration from Mudra's thread on "How's everyone been doing?" and would like to post here some of the more interesting personal perceptions I have been experiencing lately.

PRECOGNITION

My precog is off the charts lately, so much so it has almost become normal, and I think I'll have to adjust my level of "normalcy."

Yesterday at my usual breakfast stop I sit at the window. Out of the corner of my eye I thought their sign said "All you can eat"; a second glance showed nothing of the kind. They've been open for about a year and have never had anything like that.

Today I drive by and guess what the sign says? Not only that - it was exactly on the sign where I saw it! Freaking me out man!

That is the latest example in a string that seems to have been increasing since about April or May. May was kinda freaky for me, I was getting to the point where I would say something and it would happen! What's really crazy is I was explaining this phenomena to my best friend: we were standing in the kitchen while I was talking about this, then we changed the subject to prepare for dinner, and I watched as my buddy did the same thing. I cannot remember exactly what it was, but it was a mundane thing; later I realized that this had happened to give me an outside viewpoint as to the mechanics of what I am experiencing. (I am, at end of the day, a mechanic.)

EMPATHY (?)

The other thing that has been whacking me is the emotional connection to the chaos we are seeing (and some living!) on the news.
    (I have had to quit watching the news...it's just too ugly)
    The tornadoes of the summer (here in the USA - midwest, and the tsunami in Japan...then was followed with some tornadoes locally, which was a real shocker as we hardly get them here.

My point is, I would be moving through my day, happy go lucky and WHAM! I would be literally slammed with thoughts of the people struggling to deal with their entire lives swept away. This would strike me to the point of debilitaing crying, sobbing, and just overwhelming emotional outpouring....for no real reason or stimulus...

Just something about that business in Japan that was wrecking me. Can still feel it somewhat just typing this.

I had to cut myself off completely from this sort of information just to function in my day.

This was strongest back in the spring. Still hits me from time to time now, but doing allright with it.

I feel certain I am experiencing these things to "toughen me up" for things to come. (I am a helper and solver, so I feel my services my be needed in unique capacities and quantities in the near future...)

TELEPATHY

My mom and I have always shared a link, but traditionally this has been limited to meeting in the middle to tell each other the same thing. And even then that was a fairly rare occurrence.

Now it's like we are almost sharing a mind. It sort of freaks us both out, however we are coming to accept this as normal. Everything from thoughts of "I'm thirsty" to leaving each other resources that the other did not know they needed untill the event came that required them (which is actually like group precog or some flavor of connectedness...) And then sometimes it's been even to the point of a feedback loop where I know she it thinking about me, and then I'm thinking about her thinking about me, and then it starts affecting me physically and I have to say in my mind "Get off me! I'm FINE!") (but it's all good....growing pains)

An another one: This was Friday: My partner stayed at work all night, and I did not hear from her. No biggy, but you always worry a little. Next day I'm deep in a project and without instigation my thoughts turned to her. Recognizing this I went and check my cell (out in the truck) and she had called just literally a minute before.

So I got the call, just didn't need the cell phone!

-----***-----

Apparently as the physical is falling apart and readjusting, our connectedness to the faster vibratory states is increasing.

So please, if you are experiencing any synchronistic - psychic - telekinetic - what have you....

please let us know!

Last edited by Threecaster on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Personal Psychic Phenomena Empty Re: Personal Psychic Phenomena

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:44 am

Thank you for sharing threecaster...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 am

Thank you for the kind words. I sort of expected this thread to have a little more activity, I guess not a large abundance of psychic uplifiting syncronizations as of late...

I suppose they're all in the back re-arranging the stocks...they'll be back out here in a little while...

Well, I'm not sure what psychic phenomena to label this under, but here it is:

I regularly make the trip to the next town (about an 1 hr drive) to upkeep my house out there and see my best bud. (and just to relax and maybe accidentaly make some art)

Well, I can take the old road, through small towns and such, or take the interstate. I'm always searching for signs indicating which way would be the best for me to take.

Now, On my VW I had just re-done the entire cooling system (as in new pump, radiator, flanges, t-stat, etc) and the car seemed to feel like you or I when we just get a bunch of work done, not exactly at it's peak.

I decided to use my little VW to make my trip, contemplating which route to take.

I found if I thought about taking the interstate, I felt mildly queasy. You know, this was not a distinct sensation, but it seemed real enough.

When it came time to make the turn, I considered my options and the thought of taking the interstate made me nearly sick to my tummy! So I was "Alright, we'll take the old road."

Lo and behold, about 10 minutes later, the ONE PART I DID NOT CHANGE said "I can't keep up with these new guys - I'm outta here."

My little German car at least did give me about 60 seconds warning, as it indicated low coolant pressure and it was getting hotter, so I was in the middle of the turn to get off the road when it went BWOOOSHHHHH! and steam started boiling from under the hood.

I was fortunate enough to pull into an industrial area to fix the broken coupling, and a guy (I guess coming into work) was kind enough to fill up some jugs of water for me.

So it worked out great!

(I can only imagine the dire fate that awaited me on the interstate...)

Freedom The moral of the story is: Go With Your Gut! Freedom
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:22 am

Indeed. Go with your gut.

I used to have similar types of experiences. Of course this runs in the family and is pretty common for us. One thing for sure I discovered along the way. If one always speaks the truth and is committed to the truth - when they share something they don't know about - it often turns out to be the truth because that is the frequency they are tuned into.

Many of the types of situations you described are also similar to what happens to us and our 1990 Arrow start van always has accommodated us by failing when we are driving in front of a gas station or in the driveway at home. The is what happens to a well loved vehicle. It gets you were you need to be when you need to be there. Even if it is a repair area.

I've often thought all the world chaos is cosmically designed to open our hearts and instill compassion. I was online with a friend in Japan when the quake struck. That in itself is quite a story.

Right now I'm like a squirrel before winter sets in storing my nuts. Meaning my time is spent out in the garden and the yard and its time to kick into high gear for the holiday season. Meaning it's pretty much non-stop with work until the new year. At least I now have some extra help with all the outside work.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 pm

It's good to hear I have tuned into something good, and that you have as well.

I once had a flat tire in the driveway.

Not braggin...just sayin...here's how it works for me....

Carol wrote:Indeed. Go with your gut.

I've often thought all the world chaos is cosmically designed to open our hearts...

For me it's comically designed! Crazy Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks for sharing Tree Cheerful
    I must say these types of synchronicities are accelerating in my universe too.
    I am living some very intense events these days but what is funny about these
    is that I regularly feel I am in a movie and kind of know I have made the plot in advance.
    There are several characters in the movie each one of them in a certain position right now
    which is matching the situation. It's just that if I had written this in advance these are the situations
    I would have needed to invent to keep the plot going.
    I don't want to tell the story as it's not the point.
    What is the point is my awareness to be in a lucid dream while fully awake .

Love from me
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:26 pm

I love your point of view. You have a very existential philosophy)

Your comments reminded me of a dream I once had....

I was sitting at the drums in a warehouse with Frank Zappa (my patron saint) and I was expressing concerns about not knowing the next song.

He says "It's OK man, It's just like the one that came before..."

and I felt much better about things.

I sincerely hope your intensity can be tempered with your awareness. Have you read much Carlos Casteneda?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 am

That's an awesome dream Tree. Simple is best .Big smile on my face Cheerful

I read all Castaneda's books way back then about 40 years ago.
    Don Juan really got me going on realizing there more to this world
    than meets the eye.

We have a thread here in the Mists dedicated to Don Juan's teachings :
    Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t986-the-teachings-of-don-juan-matus

Love for You
    mudra
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 pm

I like this topic, Three....let's keep it going :)

If I don't write these things down right away, I forget them
    & I'm afraid I've been too busy lately to write.

I have felt recently an 'all is one connection' with several
    people/things recently.

I know that several months ago, I was given a definite choice as to
    whether I would open my heart & allow myself to feel again or
    remain calloused in some respects. I consciously chose to feel. And since
    then, I have had that "connection" emotionally in several instances.

I did hear the sound of a loud (but faint?) horn blow 3 times on
    Wednesday around 12:30 pm cst. Anybody else hear something?
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Simplicity wrote:I like this topic, Three....let's keep it going :)

How lovely! Flowers

Sorry it's took me so long, I sorta forgot about this thread Huh ?

Maybe it's too vague of topic for some folks. I could go back and edit the first post and say "Personal Psychic Phenomena."

Hey! I just noticed something...

PLAYER #3: "Alex, I'll take Apparent Alliterations for $300."

ALEX: "Personal Psychic Phenomena, has unique qualities, in that there's something special, about all it's letter P's."

BUNNA-NUN-NUN

ALEX: "What is: 'They are all pronounced differently'."

I may have to insert a request into the Adminisphere and see if I can get the name of this thread changed...

Simplicity wrote:I like this topic, Three....let's keep it going :)

If I don't write these things down right away, I forget them
    & I'm afraid I've been too busy lately to write.

I know exactly what you are saying. I've started carrying around a voice recorder. (and sometimes I use it!)

Simplicity wrote:

I know that several months ago, I was given a definite choice as to
    whether I would open my heart & allow myself to feel again or
    remain calloused in some respects. I consciously chose to feel. And since
    then, I have had that "connection" emotionally in several instances.

As we go about our day, we face a constant stream of decision makings. Then our environment interacts with these decisions and we get feeedback through circumstances and new situations.

However, the environment (universe) fluctuates (quite a lot lately...it seems...) and this seems to come out sort of as "Luck" or "Chi" or just the flow of the universe at that time.

It's like the wind...most of the time it's nice, but ocassionally blows in really hard...

So learning to feel what is happening is really an excellent tool to find!

I'm just now starting to get a handle on it, and It's Blowing My Mind, Man..." cyclops

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Threecaster wrote:

Maybe it's too vague of topic for some folks. I could go back and edit the first post and say "Personal Psychic Phenomena."

Hey! I just noticed something...

PLAYER #3: "Alex, I'll take Apparent Alliterations for $300."

ALEX: "Personal Psychic Phenomena, has unique qualities, in that there's something special, about all it's letter P's."

BUNNA-NUN-NUN

ALEX: "What is: 'They are all pronounced differently'."

3Caster.... I'm amuzed easily...keep it up! Insanely Happy

I thought this might go well in this topic:

I had recently asked my God to show me truth regarding our planet and the ‘one’ connection, as the whole concept of her being alive & feeling never resonated with me before. Honestly, it was quite foreign, coming from evangelical church background. Our main focus was on winning souls for the harvest.

Not wanting to accept just because I read or heard it somewhere, I asked the question.

This morning while fixing my tea, I was thinking about the number 40 and its relevance to symbology.
    40 years in the wilderness for the Israelites….40 days of temptation for Jesus….
    I realized it was a time period used for testing.

Then I went to read from a simple book called “Meditation The Light Within” by Harry Glover. I had one more short chapter to read before the book was finished but really didn’t want to keep going so I glanced at the last chapter. It began by mentioning Gaia (which it hadn’t before) and said that she is a spiritual entity with a soul.

The next paragraph mentions weather changes and predictions. THEN it says,

“In fact, Edgar Cayce predicted a forty-year testing period from 1958 to 1998. It is the “time, times, and half times” as mentioned in the Book of Daniel.

How's THAT for confirmation?

....Oh! and yes I think you should change the title santa
    Emme
    Emme

Post  Emme Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

I thought you might like to hear about a recent "ppp" experience I had.

Last year, I was driving down a quiet residential street with no one around. My windows were up and the radio was off. I started to hear a co-mingling of little children's voices talking and yelling, as if in play, that lasted for about ten seconds. The voices sounded like they were in the car with me. I looked all around the neigborhood. Yet, there were no children to be seen at all (or in my car). I drove another quarter of a mile or so and came to the main road and turned right, entered a shopping plaza and got out of my car and started to walk towards one of the shops. Then, three adults and a large group of small children started to walk, run and chatter past me as I heard an exact repeat of what I heard in my car at the same frequency level. My hearing is not that good to have heard those voices that far away. In fact, I have major hearing loss in my right ear. I've had several other paranormal experiences before, but that was my first time for "precognitive preschool phenomena".
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:20 am

Wow, that'd be a bit freaky Emme, but very cool at the same time. What a wonderful way to be 'introduced' to this type of experience though......with the sounds of a group of children having fun. sunny

Thank you for sharing with us. I love you
    Emme
    Emme

Post  Emme Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 pm

You are right Sanicle, it was freaky but joyful, as well. Shortly after that,
    I had another strange experience associated with hearing, but a much different one.

My father's health was deteriorating and he ended up in the hospital, due to a heart attack.
    He was found to have lung cancer and needing kidney dialysis, as well. We talked and he told
    me he did not believe in an afterlife or heaven. I told him I knew in my heart that we are
    embodied spiritual beings, infinite consciousness, and I've had many experiences that have left
    me with no doubt.

After his hospital release, our family decided to care for my elderly father, as he wished,
    at home in hospice care. He was declining quickly and was expected to live for only a week or less.
    He wanted to be home, holding and petting his kitty. Unfortunately, Miss Judy, refused to cuddle
    with him.

We were all planning to take turns visiting and caring for him. He was set up with a daily nursing
    visit, a hospital bed and a bedside table with a little bell to ring. Once in a while, no one would
    be in the room with him and he was quick to ring the bell if he needed anything. Dad did not have
    much of an appetite, but I made macaroni and blue cheese for him, his favorite, thinking it might be
    soft enough for him to swallow. When he sniffed the familiar pungency, he said "I'll need my teeth"
    and he managed to enjoy a small plate full. My brother, sister and mother stayed with him the first
    night, trying to make him comfortable.

Early the next day, my daughter and I felt we needed to be with him and went over to his house. My
    sister and mother had gone to pick up more pain medication for Dad. As we walked in the door, my
    brother was crying and said Dad had just taken a turn for the worse and thought he could go at any
    minute We held his hands as he faded in and out of awareness. Dad held on until my mother returned
    home to his bedside. She said "I love you" as she hugged him and kissed his forehead. As he lost
    grip on our hands, he slipped away from this existance.

Many friends and family gathered for Dad's funeral. The chaplain began the service and he talked of
    our memories of Dad. Everytime he mentioned my Dad's name, the lights in the parlor flickered, even
    though there was no bad weather or trouble with the electric service. A message from Dad?

A few nights later, I could not sleep, even though I was exhausted. I kept hearing a little bell
    tinkling and tinkling. It did not sound like it originated outside of our house. I had never heard
    that bell sound before in my house, but I still recognized it. I finally managed to nod off and slept
    a few hours. In the morning, I got out of bed and my daughter got up, too. As I prepared coffee for
    us, she said she did not sleep much at all. I asked her why not, and she said "I heard a little
    tinkling bell all night, that sounded just like the one that Grampy was ringing."

I called my mother on the phone and told her about the bell that kept my daughter and I awake most of
    the night. During our conversation, a bell started to ring over the phone line, like a third party
    joining in. Mom heard the bell ringing, too. I think Dad was letting me know that now he is in
    agreement with me.

Several times now, my brother claims that he has heard my Dad's transistor radio. He goes to Dad's
    bedroom and the radio is on, even though if was clearly off earlier with no one around to turn it on.
    My brother has since changed his beliefs, too.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 am

That post made my heart very glad for you Emme. You see I lost my father to cancer five years ago and my mother 3 months ago. I was very much hoping to get some signs from them when they passed over, such as those you have....positive loving ones that validate you and your beliefs so much. Hearing these things must have brought a lot of peace to you and your family, a great gift from your father to you all. I have no doubt whatsoever that what you heard was real and his intention.

It was a bit different for me however. My Mum was very cranky by the time she went and had decided she didn't want to go. She was also still deragatory about all I believe in, which are probably similar to your beliefs. So when I let her know that I could see Dad waiting patiently for her and tried to pass messages on from him, she just glared at me and said it's a "load of rot" lol. After she went I only saw her in dreams a few times in which she was still glaring at me and wouldn't even stop to talk to me. In the first one, a few days after her death, she was still in a hospital gown following a nurse down a passageway. I spotted her through a doorway, she saw me, glared and pretended she hadn't.

Things changed somewhat a few months later when I could feel her presence around me very strongly one day. I 'tuned in' and saw her in quite a dark place with about five vague doors around and behind her. She very begrudgingly told me that she didn't know where to go or what to do and looked genuinely frightened, but clearly resenting feeling she had to come to me for 'help'. I was surprised to see her where she was, and that she was alone because Dad had let me know he'd been with her all along, before and after her passing. So I looked around for him and saw him standing there, in front and a little to the right of her, glowing in light. So why couldn't she see him? He just gave me one of those, "You know your mother" looks and turned back to watch her again. He was always such a quiet and patient man, bless him and loved her very much.

So I told my Mum where he was to her with calm conviction and, thank God, she turned and saw him standing there after a little. The look of relief and surprised joy on her face was so beautiful to see and she moved straight into his waiting arms.

Since then I've only had a few dreams of them and they both look so calm, happy and at peace. I suppose I could try to 'talk' to them more, but I prefer to leave them in peace so they can move forward without feeling any further obligation to this plane of being. Or me anyway.

So I am really, really glad that you had such a positive experience with your father's passing. I hope that all of your future clairaudient experiences continue to be as positive and joyful as they have been for you thus far. It really is a delightful gift you've been given. Thank you again for sharing with us as it's stories like your's that give so many hope.

The Karen
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you two, so much for sharing that!

Emme, I wanted to let you know that I could actually feel your dad's exuberance at his new found paradise and his desire to let you know. It radiates him! And Sannicle, your mother too! They are beaming with it Very Happy

(¯`v´¯)
    .`•.¸.•´ ★ ❤️ [̲̅L̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅V̲̅][̲̅E̲̅]✫✫..¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ

¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥️ Love ♥️
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm

It's really interesting....about the after-signs of your father.

After my dad went, mom would swear he would be sitting on the other side of the (inside) window. {we have some windows that used to be outside, then the house was added onto; now they're just left open}

And there were several occurrences, though I can't recall the particulars, where both mom and I had things happen that we knew he was in agreement with us...so very lovely.

flower
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 am

Here's a story you might like: (I'll try and keep it from being sappy rabbit )

A while back I was talking to my Gastro Doctor, and we got to talking about hernias. (He has a couple of small ones, as do I...)

He told me the story of his family reunion:

One of his relatives decided to host the reunion in Mexico. He's on the plane and they are starting their decent when the plane suddenly depressurizes. This causes his hernia to rupture and ... well let's just say it's not good.

He's in the can dealing with his problem when the stewardess says he has to return to his seat. He explains he has about 4 hours to live if he does not get immediate medical attention. He requests expiditing through customs; they land and get him to the hospital where it was then a relatively simple procedure to get him fixed back up.

While he is recovery, a girl has TB a few beds down (this is Mexico, no quarantine) and he asks the nurse about her. Turns out she cannot afford the medicine. He says "Put it on my tab."

--------

I was like "wow". My first thought was maybe the girl's mother, or maybe a whole church full of people; but nonetheless somebody prayed their-asse-off in order to bring that plane out of the sky.

So...he got to be somebody's miracle.

And the cool thing is, he didn't even look at that way until I said something. (Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut!) Embarassed
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm

As Gio would say there are not coincidences in this world. So when we happened to be in the " wrong" place at the " wrong " moment we are in fact in the right place all along.To put it more clearly from my own life experience every " bad " situation I found myself into had something " good " appended to it .That 's how balanced the flow of creation is which brings this saying to mind that things are not always as they seem to be and this little story that goes along with it :

Two Traveling Angels Story

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room. Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement. As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.
    When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem."
    The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.
    When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.
    The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel, "How could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him. The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die."
    "Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied. "When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."
    "Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem."

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you need to trust that the outcome has a purpose. You just might not know it until some time later...

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 pm

I just remembered this one :

One evening while staying in Amsterdam a couple of friends and I decided to go to the beach.
    It was a hot summer night and we had a great time making music and enjoying the sea.
    When we returned home I noticed having lost one of my rings and someone else had forgotten his wallet left on the ground while he was taking a swim. So we decided to drive back to the spot. There were no lights there and the night was dark except for the stars. We were hardly seeing anything. I walked for a few yards than stopped and kneeled down. I layed my hand down , grabbed the sand and right there dugged my buried ring out Cheerful

Love Always
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh, sweet! I did not see this thread

I'll be back. I promise I will be good.****

****HERE. LOL

I'd like to share the matter of the energy of that Black Woman I have been running...my connection to Black singers, as we know, has been documented in nearly every post I write...

Donna Summer/Whitney Houston.

And now my special new friend, "Clarissa".

Do I have permission to discuss these things on your thread?
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:55 am

mudra wrote:
    We were hardly seeing anything. I walked for a few yards than stopped and kneeled down. I layed my hand down , grabbed the sand and right there dugged my buried ring out Cheerful

Learning to trust your intuition is so awesome! cyclops

Latest developments in my precog:

Now it's getting freaky....I've never had it happen this way before, and now twice!

1) I'm walking through the living room and wife is sitting in the recliner with her laptop. I can hear Steve Martin (comedian) on whatever she's watching. I can only tell it's his voice, not what show or skit or anything. About ten minutes later I come back and she says "I have this Steve Martin video that is really hilarious, I'd like you to see it." I comment that I heard her listening to it earlier. She looks at me strange and tells me she just now found this...

2) I'm on the phone with wife, and we're talking about the state of my niece, and how she is burning all her bridges. Wife says niece came and got the rest of her clothes (and something else). I tell wife I know this already, she told me yesterday, or earlier that day when she told me the other thing.

Wife says she only just now found out about these things, that's why she was calling. Except that I have a memory of her telling me this already....on the phone...except I'm pretty sure I was in the store when she called and told me...

Suspect

So.....actual moments of experience are intersecting themselves into my past, yet at the time they seem like part of the ...um...then ....now...

They seem like part of the then-now when they happen. They seem perfectly normal at the time...

My point is , my precog has always been inside my head. Now it's getting more real. Which is a little scary... scratch

I just need a little bell to go off and say: "DING! this is from the future, and going to see it again soon!"

that would help a lot! drunken

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 am

HigherLove:

I missed the last line of your post! I did not see the question... Embarassed

The answer is Please Do!*

One of the delightful things we have as human beans is that we can try on different outfits from time to time.

I speak of more than clothes, but aspects of our personalities that we "try on for a while". Wear them around and see if they are comfortable.

It's lots of fun to find fun things in our wide wacky world that resonate with us.

Nothing is new under the sun.

So when we find something that helps us connect to a slightly different form of expression, it is truly a wonderful thing! Oooyeah 1

* if things get extremely prolific, then they could be launched into a new thread; but you have to start somewhere, and here is as good as anyplace! Cool
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 am

My life just continues to get more amazing.

I want to frame this as a message of encouragement.

Tho Terrence McKenna says (actually it was his friends) "Do not give in to amazement. Just do it."

Though it would likely make good content, the actual event, and merely the smallest thing, is rather personal.
    Plus I think it would feed my ego, and it almost seems like bragging or some thing.

Plus apologies for being a tease! Embarassed

But I just want today to say that we live in a place that is more miraculous than is commonly held possible.

Our interactions with our immediate environment is more fluid and dynamic than many of us currently realize.

Personal Psychic Phenomena Principles_350

Mayhaps many of us sense this on a fundamental level (especially when we are feeling good about things, or any other intense emotion... Bleh )

So really, If you're feeling very small and stuck in a hard place, just try and realx a little and focus on what you want at that moment. You may find it comes when it's called. (That is, I suppose, if it likes you and trusts you. Cheerful )

I will say this though:

And I think my thoughts about being able to skip ahead are actually working... Blushes

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 am

And this morning, while watching Ancient Aliens...I suddenly realized that it is entirely possible, that I am descended (or somehow related to) this race of beings:

Personal Psychic Phenomena F_1324596339073_HybridBeingAncientAliens

This is from Season 2 Ancient Aliens , my old link is dead...have to find out which one....

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm